Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Revelations

• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor shook his head. "I knew him because his heart, for all three years while his mother was ill, cried out in agony, screaming for his mother to get well...I could hear him, but was powerless to help...I am not a White Sorcerer..."

He looked out at the barren wasteland, sadness in his eyes.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"And here I thought I was the most despondent thing in this desert." Engel looked at the DreamScape that lay before her, once a beautiful and lush park but now a barren desert of unhappiness.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor got an idea. He raised one arm and pointed to the sky. He then proceeded to draw a door with his finger. To his mild surprise, his idea worked, creating a new Door in the sky, which would lead to Nightmare.

"The more time we waste standing here, the closer your loved one comes to his dark fate."

The Visitor extended his hand to Engel. "Shall we go?"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Engel took his hand. "I don't know what good it will do. I can sense. He's already consumed and transformed. Perhaps... no. He Dreamed of me with only a basic understanding of even flight. I can do nothing." She let go, then looked at the door. She looked back at the Visitor. Then back at the door once again. She spent another while debating with herself whether or not she should go. Then she took the Visitor's hand again. "Fine. But if he's already consumed by the darkness, we have to come back. I have no powers. None that I know of, anyway. I'd be useless against someone like Wizeman. Even Reala is too much for me."

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"Would you rather sit here and cry? Ask yourself which is better: that you tried and failed, or that you didn't even try at all." With that, he took Engel's hand and opened the Door into Nightmare. It closed behind them and disappeared.

The Visitor looked around. There were plenty Third-Level Nightmarens heading in their direction, no doubt to attack. It should be noted that this fact didn't matter at all to the Visitor, as he merely looked at them calmly, his piercing blue eyes examining each one in a split second.

"He's not in this part of Nightmare."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Engel got frightened of the Third-Levels. Back when she worked for Wizeman, she had hordes of Third-Levels at her command, but after she was banished, Wizeman ordered them all to seek and destroy her. She screamed and hid behind the Visitor.

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy critters, comics and animation, retro things, videogames, the 80's
"Please! Please don't eat me! I-I'll do anything!!" A Nightopian wriggled in Kaleido's grasp. Kaleido laughed at the Pian's attempts to escape it's fate. "Well, aren't we a little desperate?" Kaleido brought the Pian to his eye level. He grinned, his crocodile-like teeth showing. The Pian squealed and tried to wiggle out. "There's only one thing you can do." Kaleido said. He then whispered, "Scream." The Pian screamed to the top of it's lungs. Kaleido laughed maniacally and dropped it to the ground. The Pian ran away, still screaming.

Sighing, Kaleido hovered in the air and crossed his knees. The metal on his feet klinked softly. Kaleido was a First level Nightmaren, created to give Visitors nasty nightmares. He enjoyed his job very much, as he was able to scare people to his heart's content. He'd considered joining NiGHTS, but didn't. If he joined NiGHTS, he wouldn't be able to scare Visitors or Pians. And he couldn't have that, could he?

Kaleido looked out into the depths of Nightmare. He could sense a Dreamer's presence. He chuckled. He began to ponder whether or not he should go after the Dreamer or continue harrassing Pians and Third-Levels.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Engel sensed another prescense. "Visitor, we should go. Now!" she cried. "Something wicked this way comes, and I'm not just quoting MacBeth here!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
It would now be noticed that the Visitor was cloaked in a black cape, which apparently attached to him as they went through the Door to Nightmare. From behind this cape, the Visitor took out what appeared to be a large golden barrel with a single, circular light. This light then began to shine. The Visitor's voice, normally soft, now commanded total attention.

"It has moved."

The Visitor brought the barrel up diagonally in front of him. "Soil! My power!"

Then something amazing happened. A cone-liked drill came out of the barrel, spouted four blade-like spikes as long as the Visitor was tall, and began to spin rapidly, creating a vortex wind. Stretching his arm with the spinning blades in front of him, it sucked in energy and came apart, then reformed itself like a jigsaw puzzle into a monstrous golden gun, with a three-in-one barrel.

"The Magun has thawed!"

Obviously, the Visitor intended to fight.

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy critters, comics and animation, retro things, videogames, the 80's
Kaleido flew quickly and silently to the Dreamer and two nightmarens. Still grinning, he asked, "So, you are the ones looking for the boy Wizeman captured, correct?"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor glared at this new Nightmaren, piercing his dark soul.

"I give you one warning. Stay out of our way."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Engel backed away. "I cannot fight! I don't know how!" Engel cried. She was never intended to fight, only obey.

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
Kaleido merely grinned at the boy, unshaken by his dark stare. "Then I suppose you don't want me to show you where he is." Kaleido scratched his head. "Very well."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"Wait, Visitor! This Maren says he knows where they took Stephen! Please, put the gun away!" Engel cried, jumping in front of the barrell.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"We'll find him just as well on our own," the Visitor said, his voice now holding an edge of anger. "I already know where he is."

He kept his Magun level.

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
"Go ahead and kill me. You'll never get past all the traps Wizeman has laid. Not even YOU, visitor." Kaleido sat in the air, propping his elbows on his knees.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"Put the gun down and let's find him, then! I don't need anyone to be shot right now! Wizeman will be alerted and Reala will be sent out here to tan my hide and use it as a rug!" Engel cried.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Third-Level Nightmarens were almost upon them. The Visitor pointed at them.

"I've chosen the Soil for the likes of you!"

He took a colored bullet from his belt and held it at eye level. "The cry of a spirit without light! FOREST GREEN!" He then flipped the bullet like a coin, and it slid perfectly into the Magun. The slot was quickly sealed off.

He took another bullet from his belt. "That which does not allow the birth of life! MAIDEN WHITE!" This one he dropped into the Magun.

He then hit his belt, expelling a third bullet which flipped up to eye level in the air. "That which freezes all things! ICE BLUE!" The bullet fell into the Magun of its own accord.

The heart of the Magun began to beat wildly, the drill spinning at a speed rivaling Sonic the Hedgehog's footspeed. He took aim at the Third-Level Nightmarens.

"SHINE, SUMMONED CREATURE! SHIVA!!"

He fired. At first, only smoke came out, like what one might see with a normal gun. Then the smoke itself began spinning in a spiral, and three colored beams of light spiraled their way towards the Nightmarens. The lights combined to form a Maiden of Ice, who slammed into the whole of the Nightmaren army, freezing them solid. The Nightmaren ice statues then fell apart, utterly destroyed.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Deep in Nightmare, a certain God was sensing the battle. Wizeman looked through the eye on one of his six hands and gave a deep, thundering laugh. "They think they can out-do me? The God of this world? I'll allow them to live but a while longer, they're beginning to annoy me...." He then let out another laugh, alerting the Marens below him and making them jump.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor held back a grin. Getting Wizeman's attention was part of the plan. The Magun became a barrel again, and the Visitor put it away.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Got him! Once you contact him,you will be able to talk with him as you would with a Visitor dualized with you."he was abut to jolt Engel so they would,Egel and Stephen,be in contact."oh,I guess they left..."Said Nyclone a little dissapointed.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"Do you realize what you've done? We'll both be killed!" Engel cried fearfully.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor merely laughed. "That's part of the idea. Wizeman doesn't hold a candle to me."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"Doesn't hold a... Visitor, I don't think you understand! Wizeman is the God here! He created Nightmare! He could just... blow you to bits with his mind!" Engel cried, terrified.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor laughed again. "Don't you remember the story of NiGHTS? To those who possess all 5 Ideya, not even Wizeman can stand strong against them!" The Red Ideya of Courage suddenly began to burn brightly in the Visitor's eyes.

"Not only that, but I have never met any being, human or otherwise, that could defeat me in battle."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Engel had heard the name NiGHTS before....

"I have heard the name NiGHTS but that story is not the one I was told. I was told that NiGHTS betrayed Wizeman and was killed, and that only his spirit appears to Dreamers. I was told nothing about the Ideya."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Miss Me?"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"Well, that explains a lot. You see, Wizeman's weakness is the light of the Ideya. He can't bear a Visitor who has all five. That's why he has Nightmarens ambush any who dare to dream."

The Visitor didn't even acknowledge Nyclone.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"How on earth did you find your way here?" Engel said irritably.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"The Door our Visitor left."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"I thought he closed that." Engel said.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"I did," confirmed the Visitor, "And it then ceased to exist."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I think I might have somehow,recreated it..."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"Apparently. How were you able to unlock- not to mention re-create- A door that a Visitor created?" Engel asked.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I don't know...But the point is that I'm here!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
"I suppose Fate decided Nyclone was needed for our journey," said the Visitor.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"Whatever.... Are you going to help me find Stephen and restore him?" Engel asked, a little irritated with Nyclone but not inclined to reject his help just yet.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Hey,I always love an adventure! And I also want to take Down Wizeman for that bloody curse!"

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The Visitor only shrugged and walked on. "The sooner we go, the sooner we can thrash that bastard and get Stephen back."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
"I'm still so weak from the shock of the betrayal....What can I do? I can only barely fly." Engel said, shaking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users