Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Fools. This conflict could have been avoided if Nyclone had a chance to teach Ruby to transform! Might I ask, who was that?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko and her offspring were resting in the sun right in the open.

Jadis was resting with his eyes closed, but woke up when he felt a dark pressence nearby. Before he could see what it is, a cold wind blew and shadows began to stretch across the fields. The other kitsunes, including Youko, perked up from their nap and saw several Marens stalking towards them. Before they could react, the Marens started snatching up the kitsunes in a blink of eye. Youko tried to protect her offspring, but she was suddenly knocked to the side by one of the Marens and was taken away.

Jadis was the only one who wasn't seen and captured. Due to his purple fur being dark, the Marens couldn't see him. He could only watched as the Marens took away his brothers and sisters, and mother. Seeing the coast is clear, Jadis scurried away to find help.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"That was Aurage. And I would have liked to teach Ruby how to transform." Diskue said, choking back tears.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Jadis sniffed the air and tried to find his mother's friends by scent. He sensed they were nearby and scurried towards them, hopefully they might help him.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Diskue was still trying to get rid of his headache known as a "Decision".

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Jadis was blindly running through the bushes until he accidentally bumped into Diskue, knocking both of them to the ground. The purple kitsune was dazed and was sprawled on the ground.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Hey, watch it! Wait, Jadis? Where's Youko?" Diskue asked.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Jadis snapped back to attention, he jumped frantically, "Marens took her and my brothers and sisters! I think they're gonna kill them!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Crap. Just what I need: More problems." Diskue said. "Hey! Zanos! Could you hurry it up? I need Gias."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"We'll come with you." Ruby volunteered.
"Anything to help Jadis."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Great. I might get a chance to teach you how to transform. But first, I need Gias back." Diskue said to Ruby. "Hey, you want a snack?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"Sure." She smiled at him "A snack sounds great."
"So, do you want to tell me what's hapened. I mean, obviously, Sam is ..... was.... well... and Grahm and Grape...."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
"I'm okay! Here I come!" Grahm cried, sliding down the canyon wall to join the others. "Grapes comin' down by more conventinal means. Where's-" His eyes found who he was looking for. "-SAM!" He ran over and un-pinned his dreamer, who appeared to be sleeping. He held her in a fireman's carry, and muttered: "she feels warm....."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"I'm sure you'll both be fine, Grahm..." ever since DARiAS destruction, TORiAS seemed gentler."Wel'll take care of her..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I know you'll like this." Diskue said. He handed her a bottle of a gloden coloured liquid and a taffy-looking square by the same colour from his pouch, with a sapphire on it. "The drink is Nectar, and the actual food is Ambrosia."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Alright, it seems there's just one problem after another." Said Zanos, turning back into the serpent-dragon. "Ssshall we teach thossse marensss a lessson?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"And I thought you'd never ask." Diskue said. He called back Gias, putting it in full form.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"can I help?" Ruby asked.
TORiAS was helping Grape and Grahm.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Yes, but you haven't a weapon. You atleast need a power or celestial bronze sword." He explained. "Let me see what I have in here..." Diskue started to search his bag. He pulled out three Disc-boomerangs, each celestial bronze and with a dark red jem in the center. He also pulled out a small bag that had inside some Nectar and Ambrosia, smoke bombs, and a cell phone. "This might work." He said, putting in discs inside the bag and handing it to her.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"Take Care of them, TORiAS! I'm going off with them to fight!" She took the Disk-Boomerang fromhis hands ", Don't worry about me. I'm a goddess, right?"
"Good luck." He took sam from Grahm
< MAy the Spirit of The Great Mother go with you."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm patted TORiAS on the back. "It's always sad when they grow up...." He said jokeingly. "Belive me, I should know...." He looked at Sam. "Can ya feel it, TORiAS? She hasen't felt this warm seince she became half-nightmaren..... I'm guessing thats a good sign...."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Uh guys?! We gotta save my mother and my family!!" Jadis barked loudly.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos had already flown off in search of the offending marens, and had sensed their presence.
He let loose a roar and sped off to take care of them.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Well, Let's Go!" Diskue said. He started running, very fast for the fact that he had a sword in his hand, in Zanos's direction.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Grape started walking down. "Guys! Wait for me!" She yelled as they went off. "Damnit... just missed them..." She felt sick, and had a cold. "Guys.."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Diskue stopped, hearing Grape. 'Ughh. I think I've got something.' He searched his bag, pulled out a toy version of the pheonix mech, pushed a button, and sent it, full size, to Grape.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Meanwhile, Grahm turned to TORiAS. "Shall we stay or should we go?" He asked

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Grape got on the pheonix and caught up. "Hey guys...Im not feeling so good..." She had a fever.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Just open the glove box and eat the ambrosia."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Jadis followed Zanos, but then he saw purple light and sensed his family nearby. He walked to the light and saw Youko and his siblings cornered by the Nightmarens, wielding swords and axes. As they reached their weapons to kill them, Jadis became enraged and roared, "Stop it! Stop it, stop, STOP IT!! Stop it! STOP!!"

Jadis' shadow became devilish and demonic and his eyes flared red, he was unaware of that but the Marens were terrified and started to run away. The purple kitsune growled evilly and followed the Marens, barking and yapping darkly until he was sure they were gone. Jadis uttered a bloodcurtling roar, glaring at the marens as they disappeared.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos had stopped and watched Jadis drive away the marens, torn between being impressed that someone so young could do such things, and enraged that Jadis could be so reckless with his power.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Jadis calmed down and looked back to his family. His siblings were both amazed and a little frightened and Youko was traumatized. The purple kitsune then looked at Zanos and smiled nervously.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos took off his mask and returned to normal.
"Well, that was impressive." Said Zanos. "But I think there will be a need for someone to teach you how to use that power without going overboard."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Like who?" Jadis questioned, looking at Zanos, "Only a kitsune can. And it's not like you can turn into one at will....right?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"But I can. Zanos could teach you through me." Diskue said.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"It's not impossible, but I can't teach you much unless I know what that power was." Said Zanos, now somewhat interested himself. "The power I know that would be closest to your own would be known as an 'awakening', a technique that allows you to call upon hidden, unknown, and sometimes unpredictable powers within ones own body."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"All I know is that looked alot like when I bacame a god. But the date is waiting, and before everyone gets a lesson on how they can unleash their full power, let's try to get that date under way."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Very well. Lets go."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Well, first we have to purify Sam. Then we have to try to fix the clothing."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Purify? The light cannon should have done that upon hitting Sam. I agree about the clothes though, we do need to find an artisian of some sort."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users