Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
"GRAPE!!!" Grahm yelled, Forgetting his dreamer and rushing to Grapes side. "Grape! Can you hear me?! GRAPE!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
"Grahm..a sight for sore eyes..." She smiled weakly. "Im...so...sorry..."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS saw Reala in the clearing ahead....
"Long time, no see, TORi. How have you been? Unfortuantly, I can't talk right now, considering these fools are trying in vain to defeat me, but, maybe later."
"If you want help, ask. Don't be stubbron." TORiAS sneered.
"Fine, oh great and mighty TORiAS, I inplore you for you help."
Something odd waws happening, TORiAS was good, wasn't he?
"I thought you'd never ask...."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Am I the only one who just wants to beat up Reala?" Said Zanos, who was juggling some blue chips he had found. "Because it sounds like Reala is all bark and no bite as usual."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Forgive me for cutting in...." Sam said, Then turned to Reala and bowed. "forgive my alliances. my free will got the best of me. But, as TORiAS is, I am ready to eliminate these fools." "Glad to hear it."

"Hey, Don't be. I like a girl who can defend herself." Grahm turned his Gaze to Sam. He knew it was too late to recover her.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Sam, Reala, let's extinguish their fighting fire once and for all...."
In one movement, TORiAS had thrown Zanos to the wall.
He moved so quickly, no one could see him. It seemed to all watching he had been holding back....
Of course he had....

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Wonderful." "Hey, What the heck did TORi-"
Sam fired several high-energy shots at Grahm, knocking him back, away from Grape. "AUUGH!" Grahm slammed against one of the trees, knocking the wind out of him

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos was breifly stunned, but recovered quickly.
He flared out his nova sword and began to fire numerous harmonic shots at TORiAS.
"I knew there was something more to you!" Said Zanos, absentmindedly flipping through the masks at his waist.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
TORiAS barley dodged the shots.
"Nuh, uh, uh....." Reala scolded, knocking Zanos down again.
TORiAS created an energy sword "Let me deal with this, Reala. You take the girl, Grape. That should be a good fight for you..... She's able to hold her own."
TORiAS grinned sinisterly "Time to play, Zanos...."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Without heasitating, Sam rushed at Grahm, Punched him several times, And tossed him into the clearing. "Ugh, I don't want to do this...." Grahm grunted, pulling out his Bow "But its for your own good!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
TORiAS aura shifted and he colapsed.... "What the hell...?!"
From him stepped a dark shadow, a version of hmself all navy blue and red, he was scowling. "I came from your Dark Desiers? How pitiful."
"Don't touch him..." Ruby growled, standing in front of TORiAS.
"What are you going to do...? You're only a Visitor." DARiAS scoffed.
"Go to hell...." He spat, blood running down his face.
"If there was ever a time to turn into something cool and powerful, it would be now...."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm fired Several Arrows from his Bow, Narrowly missing sam. "Ugh, I can't do it! She means too much to me!" Sam rushed Grahm and sucker punched him in the face, knocking him Back into another tree. Grahm wiped the blood from his face, debating wether to call out to Zanos for backup, but he looked a little occupied

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"n..no..grahm..." Grape looked at him. "im so sorry"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"You Whoo.... Grapey Poo... I've come to plaaayyyyy!" DARiAS flew slowly forward, taunting....
"Leave them alone... Take on me.."
"You can barely stand, but, hey, it's your funeral..." He shrugged and turned around.
"You are me. This is going to be interesting...."
DARiAS moved forward like lightning, and progressed to try to pull off TORiAS' head.
"AUUUGHGHGHGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" TORiAS screamed in a blood curdling way.
"NO!"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm managed to fire a lucky four-arrow shot, pinning Sam's shirt to a tree. As Sam vainly clawed to get loose, Grahm took the moment to Awnser Grape. "Waddya mean your sorry? for what?" He ran towards her, provideing cover to the fallen friend.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"that...we cant...go...out..tonight..." She looked at him with hopeful eyes. "forgive me..."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
A soft light exuded from TORiAs, he seemed to be fading.... Disapearing..... dying.....
"It's over..."
But it wasn't.
TORiAS was gone, but then, a man with long trendils of red hair ran a Katana through DARiAS' stomah.
"For you maybe..." He muttered.
"The Sire....!" Ruby gasped.
"That's TORiAS, to you." He told her.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos had used the opportunity to form a cannon from his sheild, sword and Ideya, and prepared to fire a shot at TORiAS, but something seemed different about him...

"Are we still fighting, or is our bout over?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"I seemed to have turned back into my more human form, Zanos. I think it's safe to say that this fight is over, at least, between you and I."
"Is he dead?" Ruby pointed at DARiAS.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Good, because now I have a bone to pick with Mr. Lookslikeawoman over there." Said Zanos, before shooting off to meet Reala head-on, sheathing himself in light and dark energy in the process.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"Will you go back to the Middle?"
"No."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Rubbicus, lets end this once and for all. Time to kill Reala. But, I think I can help you transform." Nyclone told Ruby, now knowing what her original name was. Nyclone grabbed her, soared up into the air, and became Zeus. "BELIVE YOU ARE A GOD." He said to Ruby.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
The transformation time was long enough for Reala to flee. He flew into the forest, soon teleporting into Nightmare.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Zeus noticed that Reala was gone, and said: "WE WILL CONTINUE OUR LESSON." And he transformed back hurtling to the ground.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm glanced around and noticed that Sam had dissapeared too. He let his bow materialize out of his hand and fell to the Ground next to Grape. Ignoring everything going on around him, He carefully placed his head on Grape's shoulder and started to sob quietly: "I've lost her again....."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Nyclone, by this time, trating his wounds from the fall. "Ugh... When Grape actually wakes up, I am so getting her to get me a jell-o shot while out for vodka. Wait... where is she?" And Nyclone flew over to Grahm. "What up?"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm wiped his tears away. "The Reason Sam even has nightmaren traits in the first place is because Reala forcefully turned her into a nightmaren. For a while, she was our enemy. Now, just even the presence of high wizeman energy awakens the bad withen her. I fear this time, her alliances are perminat." He wiped his face again. "I-I'm a wreak without my dreamer....."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"I may have a solution to that problem."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"And I can help, but I, just as well, have a plan."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Really?!" Grahm cried, trying not to get too excited. "Either way, you guys are gonna have to comprimise on your plans, but don't hurt her, ok? knowing Sam's energy levels, this isen't going to be easy."
Grahm let his thoughts drift, Trying to Imagine Sam whole again, and laughing about being the princess of the situation, always getting kidnapped and such, made him laugh to himself. He turned to look at Grape. With sudden realization, Grahm found that Sam wasn't the only one he solely cared about anymore.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Well, I was going to use the device, with some improvements, that I used on Grape. But I am sure that Zanos has a better plan."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"This cannon I have formed from my right arm fires all five types of Ideya energy in a concentrated beam. This, coupled with the disrupter portal I use prior to firing makes it an excellent Maren-buster weapon." Said Zanos, bringing his cannon out into full veiw. "The problem is that it the actual beam can be dodged, and while it would only harm Sam's maren side, we would have to come up with an alternate means of restraining her."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"It's worth a shot. We should probably wait for Grape's o.k. Before we go. She looks pretty beat up and worn out. You guys okay with that?"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Very well. I shall wait." Said Zanos, before picking up the blue chips that had fallen to the ground and began juggling them again. After reverting his right arm back to normal.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Its..ok, but maybe...a nap first.." Grape sat up, looking at them. "Sorry..I cant really stand up right now..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I can get my Jesters to hold her. The only problem is that someone must hold Grape, so she dosen't become Red Wine again and steal the Ideya beams. Grahm, you take care of that."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Using your jesters could work, but why would this Red Wine steal something that would be lethal for marens on contact? It's one solid beam of light."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"hey, hold on. Grape's sorta our leader here, isen't she? She's the one who brought us all together......" He paused, then turned, looking into the forest. "I don't care how we do it. I just want Sam back....."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Well..I doubt that I will turn into Red Wine, considering in such a bad shape I'm in..."She paused. "You three can go. I ...think... that I will be fine." She said to the group.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"remeber how my Ideya beam failed, and she caught it? I just don't want that to happen again. It was hard for me to sick Zeus on a friend. I just don't want that to happen again." Nyclone said, seeing bad memories. He let multiple Jesters out, all of them in lines. "Listen to him." Nyclone said to the Jesters, pointing to Zanos.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users