Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Luna was watching that, not me." Said Zanos, putting the blue chips away. "I'll need to know where Sam dissapeared to, but I can guess she's somewhere in Nightmare. Possibly in the dark version of this dream space."

"And don't worry, you won't have to use your god power for this. If the worst comes to pass I'll just yank a bunch of methane chickens out of a portal and use those."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Grahm laughed, then turned to Grape. "But Hey, when ya feel better, don't hesititate to join us. I'm looking forward to Kicking Reala for ruining our date. Wanna help?" He smiled and, without thinking, Kissed her on the cheek. He then jumped and flew off before anyone could say anything, Shouting: "C'mon Guys! Let's go rescue a princess!"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos sweatdropped when Ghram suddenly flew off.
"He does know that I could've just made a portal, right?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"I don't think so, but methane chickens? Have anything a little less... disturbing?" Nyclone said, disgusted at the mental picture.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"I guess we'd better catch up to him then... And that was kind of a half-joke." Said Zanos, before flying off after Ghram.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
"Bye Grahm!" Grape smiled."Methane...chickens? What are you guys smoking?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
" 'Half-Joke'?" Nyclone asked, flying with him while pulling Grape.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Half-kidding, half serious.
And as for what they are, Methane chickens are chickens that explode into a fine purple mist when you call them down, so no mess. And they're powerful enough to KO just about anything." Said Zanos, opening up a portal to catch up to Ghram. Having done so, Zanos turned to him.
"You do realise I can just open a portal to your dreamer, and save our rescue effort some time?"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm paused. "somethings nagging at me. It's saying that just teleporting there isen't the best way to go....." He turned his gaze to everyone. "I'm sorry, but It is my duty as the Knight to go before the others in case of attack. I'm sorry." He then turned and flew away, speeding towards nightmare.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"He's a forager, not a knight. Lets catch up with him so his recklessness doesn't get him killed."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Agreed."
Zanos put on a draconic mask that turned him into a winged serpentine dragon with physical appearance and markings similar to his falcon persona, as well as a pair of arms. His speed increased, Zanos tailed Ghram, but not so close as to force Ghram to push himself any harder.
Hang on if you wissssh.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"I can keep up." Nyclone said, becoming Dopple, then a large mechanical pheonix with Grape strapped on.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"How do you fly this thing?!" Grape yelled as she crashed into a couple of trees, but got the hang of it.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"OWW!" Nyclone yelled. "You don't fly it, I can self-pilot. Just hit the red button."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Oh, sorry.." She pressed the button. She lied back slightly to rest.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm shut his eyes tightly, bracing against the rushing wind. He diden't dare look back. He imagined that the others decided to just teleport to Sam. But he diden't care. She was His Dreamer. He diden't care if he had to even get killed so she could be free.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Thisss will get usss nowhere... Thought Zanos as they sped along. Niiightmare isss not a place ssso eassily reached by conventional meansss. Ghramsss conceptss of heroism are admirable, but he will not be able to ssave her at thiss rate.

-------

"Oh wonderful~" Said a cloaked maren who had spotted Sam. "A dreamer... all alone in the darkness... How thoughtful."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Where in nightmare do you think Sam is in, Grahm? Reala's lair?" Grape asked.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm coulden't hear Grape. His thoughts were to far away. He shut his eyes tighter, pushing himself faster
Sam....
And faster
Sam....
And faster
SAMMMM!!!!!!!

--------

Sam folded her arms. "Dangit, I Finally prove to master Reala I've totally disposed of my weak side, And WHAT DOES HE DO?!?" Sam Fired a shot at a nearby wall, and bits of rock flew everywhere. "HE ASSIGNS ME TO PATROL THIS STUPID CANYON!!"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"That fool... He may be on to sssomething."

------

"Maybe it's because 'master' Reala knew I was wandering around, and thought a little girl like yourself could stand up to me." Said the cloaked maren, now in full sight.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"I hope we dont get in too much trouble.." Grape said, worried.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos changed course abruptly, heading straight for a canyon area.
He halted for a moment, then sped along the bottom of said canyon, searching for something.

-----
Seems I haven't gone unoticed after all. Thought the cloaked maren.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm breathed heavily, trying to get oxygen, but it was no use. He let go of himself and let himself faint, falling to the rocky ground below.

-------------------
"Well, ya wanna fight? or should we skip to the part where you beg for mercy?" Sam said, undoing her ponytail. "I'll prove to you who the Little girl is here!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Oh my god, Grahm!" Grape jumped off of Nyclone, and flew to where he was. She kneeled over him. "Grahm...Grahm can you hear me??"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos flew over to the others.
"Good newsss and bad newsss. The good newsss is that I'm pretty sure where Sssam is."
"Bad newsss is the reassson I detected her at all was becaussse Aurage is with her, most likely fighting each other."
----
"Watch your tounge, lest you find youself without one." Said the cloaked maren, before he shot a fist out at Sam. "But you're pretty quick to the 'punch'!"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm diden't say anything, but he was still breathing.
-----
Sam barely dodged the punch, sweeping to the left, and without skipping a beat, ducked down and thrust her fist upwards, hitting the cloaked stranger in the stomach. Relishing in the thought that she could use one of her newly-discovered powers, she willed her new fencing sword into her not-punching hand. "Insert witty pun here!" She shouted

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Sam hit the cloak, but the being underneath it was already gone.
"I admit, you're quick, but hitting my cloak won't make me dissapear."
The uncloaked maren turned his fingers into needles and shot them at Sam.
"Get the point?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Why couldn't Arauge just leave us alone?" Nyclone asked, before sending off an electromagnetic wave, waking up Grahm.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"It iss unlikely Aurage even knowsss we're here."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm's eyes twitched, and then he finally opened them. "W.......What the heck happened?"
------------
Sam took a few steps back, quickly parrying the needles away, but missed one and it glazed across her left shoulder. Sam clenched her teeth, not wanting to cry out, showing weakness. "toche'!" Sam jumped to the offesive again and leaped forward, swinging the thin sword at her opponents head.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape felt a wave of relief. "You..fainted...but your ok..which is more important."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"As much as I want to belive that, he is still a maren and can still sense us."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Hmmm... If we are to ressscue Sssam, we may wisssh to move now. Aurage isss far too experienced for her."
-----
Aurage let the blade slice through his head, laughing the whole time.
"Is that it? Allow me to be blunt." Asked Aurage, jumping back before kicking Sam in the stomach. "It's a million years to early for you to beat me! Aurage, master of water and air!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"Piece of cake." Nyclone said, transforming back. Nyclone Shot an extremely powerful beam in Aurage's back. "Miss me, Aurage?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS, being back in his Maren form, sped toward Nightmare at a blinding speed. Ruby clung to his back.
He grumbled"I'll be damned if I don't help out in this battle..."
"Hurry up! We don't have all day!" Ruby growled.
"If I went any faster you'd die." His tone was matter -o- fact.
A battle loomed ahead of them.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Hey..." Grahm laughed, regaining his strength, "Isen't this supposed to be the other way around?"
------
"Stay out of this, you fool!!" Sam shouted to Nyclone once she regained her breath. "This is MY fight!" She thrust out her hand, freezing Aurage, and swung her hand around, making him collide with the rock wall. "Well, Earth and water make MUD!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"STOP!" The call was clear as crystal, and it rang through the area like the chiming of innumerable little bells ", What are you doing?! STOP THIS NONSENSE NOW!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
"YOU HAVEN'T ANY IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WAITED TO KILL THIS SLIME!" Nyclone yelled back before shooting Aurage in the his stomach. "Look, I really hate to do this, especially to you, but..." Nyclone said to Sam. He became Diskue and pulled out Gias. He then pulled Gias apart, turning it into two daggers. "Forgive me." Diskue said to Sam. He tossed his daggers at her, pinning her against a wall. Now, if you didn't get it at the begining, Diskue, even in Nyclone form, had a big crush on Sam, but hid it as much as he could, but, now torn between a Goddess and her, he couldn't hide it any longer.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Urgh, you're all pests in the grand scheme of things..." Said Aurage, reforming. "I'll let you go this time, but don't count on me being so... what's the word? Ahh, forget it."
He then drilled into the ground to escape.

Zanos had taken off his persona for the time being, and reformed the cannon again before letting loose a beam of Ideya light at the pinned Sam.
"Figures Aurage would run. He was created for survival."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Diskue said nothing, still trying to decide between a God, like him, or Sam, his love at first sight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users