Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"You already fired it? Oh well. I can probably get some Jesters on it..."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"What did you expect? I don't go for a dramatic cutscene-like attack like they do with video games in the waking world."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Well, I kinda figured that anything with the word 'Canon' would be something I would notice."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"HEY! WAIT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" TORiAS flew to catch up! "I'm not leaving my dre- er- I mean, Ruby, alone with you two!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Your Dreamer?"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Grahm had taken Sam back from TORiAS. "Let's see, human, check. Somehow sleeping, check. unawakend power, check-a-roo." He said, following behind TORiAS. "Dat dere's a dreamer!" He joked

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Grahm, aren't you still wanting that date?"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
"Right now, I feel sick, but we can still go out." Grape said "Lets just make sure its a bit calm.."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Uhh..." Nyclone said.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"...What? Cant I have a calm date?" Grape said to Nyclone.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I can only force so many people out." Nyclone said. Imgine him with an anime sweat drop on his head while he spoke that. "Let's go see. Let's go, Grahm!"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Grahm perked up. Sam was starting to come around, so he set her down, whispered something to her, and popped back up, offering his arm to Grape. "Shall we go, M'dear?" He asked in his most elegant tone

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, than. Let's see what happens." Nyclone said. He opened a portal, shaped like a time gate, and walked in.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Lets go!" Grape said with a smile. She took his arm, and walked through the portal.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Well, if you'll excuse me," TORiAS smiled ", I'm off to find a way to PERMANANTLY unlock my Gaurdian powers..."
"Wait for me!" Ruby called ", You can't leave withought me!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nyclone came back out, grabbed both Ruby and TORiAS, and said, "Can't you stay for the date?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Oh, uh, okay. I can. For Grape, and Grahm..."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"And for the hot tub that's waiting?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
TORiAS laughed "Yeah, the hot tub!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, let's go!" And he went in.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
TORiAS followed, and so did Ruby.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
- timeskip -

"Here we are!" Nyclone said. He went in, realizing it was deserted of customers. "Well, Grape, you got your privacy." Nyclone said, walking up to the waitor.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Ruby waited, watching Nyclone.
"You all right, Rubs?" TORiAS asked.
"I-I'm fine, I was just thinking, is all...."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
This time, there was a new waitor there, but acted exactly like the original, right down to the Playjester magazine.
"What?! I'm busy!"
"Nyclone here."
Uhh... uhh... Hi... there!" He dropped the magazine.
"The hottube booth reserve."
"Uhh... Ok!"
And the waitor took them to a table, but it was no ordinary table, as it had a red button on it. "I'll let the couple do the honors."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"What twitchy waiters you have." Said Zanos, standing on the ceiling with a clear Chao on his head.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Eh, the entire family works here, and they all hate their jobs, and they all love p*rn." Nyclone said.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Huh. Toss in hating mondays and there might be a comic strip in that. And on a similar subject, how'd you become god of this world? If you made it, you're going to lose some respect." Said Zanos, putting the Chao back via portal.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Actually, I didn't. Wizeman made me their king, and with my rebellion, came this world. So I've ruled for quite some time."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"You know, no matter how hard I try, I just can't imagine you wearing the clothes a king would wear. Or a crown for that matter."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I didn't like those clothes."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"That's why I said what I did.
And now that I think of it, remember the reconstructed Dream Gate?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Yeah. Why?"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"I've been improving it as of late in between maren hunting. It now looks more like a collection of islands rather than just one, and Luna, the Great Mother I know, and I have been trying to clear up the dark ocean. It looks alot better than before, with the reconstructed mansion."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Thats great!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"But what about Nightmare.... Isn't Wizeman....," TORiAS cut in ", Who's the God of Nightmare?"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Wizeman is indeed the 'god' of Nightmare, and a being I considered a friend at one point. Before he went crazy that is." Said Zanos. "And to answer the unasked question, the Dark Ocean isn't really Nightmare, just the clouded subconcious of whomever is at the Dream Gate. I feel that anyone capable of clearing their subconcious of the darkness should be able to go back to it when the need arises."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Intresting. Where is the Great Mother right now, anyway?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"If they're is a Mother is there not a Father?'

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"To answer your question Nyclone, The Great Mother is the partner I spoke of before. She's doing what I'm doing: Trying to keep things from getting any worse." Said Zanos, righting himself. "Last I saw of her she was helping me take out Aurage in a Mare known as Future City. And to answer your question TORiAS, Wizeman is... no, was... the Great Father. Which is somewhat ironic when you think about it."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Oh." Nyclone said. "Uh, Grahm? Grape?" The two were completely spaced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users