Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Grahm shook his head, focusing. he had too many things on his mind. "Pardon me a moment" he said, and walked into the bathroom.

carefull to check that nobody was in the immediate area, Grahm then started pacing furiously. "Hottub booth?!? What was Nyclone thinking!!!? If I haven't managed to die from embaressment yet-" He paused mid-pace, then using his finger, streached out his coller and looked into the eerie blackness inside of him. "How the hell could I even wear a swimsuit?!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
On the loudspeaker came the waitor's voice. "Everyone can hear you." He yelled into the men's restroom speaker. Everyone on the other side was gawking at the door.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm fell over, banging his head on the sink, and blacked out from (what else is new?) embaressment.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
There was a loud thud, and Nyclone went in.

- 5 minutes later -

Nyclone dragged him out of the restroom, and said. "Of course."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos facepalmed at the sight.

Ghram's lack of confidence is certainly detrimental, not to mention irritating. Thought Zanos, rolling his eyes before looking at Nyclone suspiciously. "Where exactly were you going to have them seated?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, to tell truth, I had a window seat that changed into a freaking hotub with a plasma screen hooked up to the Waking for them..." Nyclone says sheepishly.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
At that moment, Sam walked in. She was back to normal. "Hey Guys! did I miss anything?" She looked down at Grahm. "Dangit, did he pass out?" she asked, and The others nodded. "Sorry guys. Ever seince I was seven, he's had issues with handling strong emotions. I'll get him up."
Sam leaned over, wispered something in Grahms ear, and he immediatly shot up, yelling: "NO! ANYTHING BUT THE PLUNGER!!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nyclone bust out laughing. "What... did... you... say... to... him?! BWAHHHAHAHA!"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam sweatdropped "It's kinda a long story...." she turned, and Grahm's face started welling up with tears.
"Damit Nyclone! now he's gonna-" "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" "Not again! I thought we'd solved this problem years ago!" Sam forcefully grabbed Grahm's coller and slapped him, knocking him back to his senses.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"...Okay... You two need... to make a zitcom out of this! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Is he part Rabbid or something?" Asked Zanos as he was holding back laughter, and only succeding partially.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"N...no! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?" Grahm screamed, materializing his bow and aiming it at both Nyclone and Zanos'es faces. "What was that again, fish-face?" Grahm asked darkly, pulling an arrow back to shoot. "GRAHM! STOP IT!!" Sam yelled "Those guys are your friends! Don't let your Emotions get ahold of you again! Remember what happened last time?! Wizeman-" Grahm intuppted her, putting his bow away and lowering his head. "damit, It happened again...." he muttered

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos did not flinch or back away, but rather veiw Grahm's actions with some curiosity.

"Beserker style rage?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
'Just what I need. Another emotional beserker.' Nyclone thought. He sighed, "Of course."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Ah, the raw emotion....," TORiAS grinned.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"I diden't hurt any of you guys, did I?" Grahm asked. seeing that everyone was okay, he turned to Sam. "S'been quite a long time scence that happened, hasen't it?" Sam nodded "Please don't scare me like that again..." She said. "S'not my fault." Grahm replied. "Yeah, I know."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"It's ours." Nyclone said, pointing to him and Zanos.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"What?!" Both Sam and Grahm shrieked. "What did you DO to him?!" Sam asked

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Long story short, before you came, Grahm went into the restroom, on the intercom the waitor said everyone could hear you, and he passed out. Then, from where you came in, we treated it as our own, personal comedy show." He said. He had a anime sweat, and he hung his head.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"We?" Asked Zanos, making the motion equlivant of raising an eyebrow. "I was curious, since Grahm was talking about plungers and making a Rabbid yell. However, I apologize if that upset you."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"I did not!! did I?" Sam could only just fold her arms and stare at the boys darkly.
"Hey, Sam don't blame them. they diden't know my emotions have such a grip on me, we diden't even tell them why-"
"Grahm, please, I don't want to do this again."
"But shoulden't we...?"
"It's okay, they apologized. well, at least Zanos did."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
'I had a frikin anime sweat going on there!' "Sorry." And he gave a knight's bow, which is that when he bowed, he moved his right foot over his left foot, and then put his arm under his stomach.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Your very, -phhft- noble Nyclone!" Sam said, trying to stiffle her laughter. feeling better, she turned to Grahm. "hey! do ya think you can't do that Rabbid thing again?"
"Let's see...."
Grahm paused, focusing. after a few seconds, his eyes started to cross
"DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!1!1!!!" He screamed

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"GAH! GRAHM! SHUT YOUR FRIKIN' TRAP!" Nyclone yelled.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Now all we need is a rabbid suit and an actual plunger. Or a hot dog." Said Zanos, now contemplating the dimentions of Grahm's body, and the cloth requirements.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"This is a date, and we're making jokes about rabbids..." Nyclone mutters to himself.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Think about it, Ghram is nervous. He needs to loosen up if he's going to get through this in one peice. Joking around and acting natural would ease the atmosphere.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
'Yeah, but Grape is the only one sitting down, and not acting like an idiot.'

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Okay, the key is to keep your tounge in check. Too much, and it'll mess up the whole thing."
"Okay....DAAAAAALLLLLL!...?"
"Close!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nyclone repeated himself.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Grape was sitting at the table, and she overheard "hot tub". She got up, and walked over to the group. "Hot tub?!" She saw the insanity and backed away slowly. "I..Im gonna go put on my bathing suit..." She walked to the bathroom.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Okay?" Nyclone really hadn't thought of having a hot tub being insane, of course, this is Nyclone we're talking about. Ya' know? The one that "normal" isn't in his vocabulary?

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
*sigh*
Zanos facepalmed again.

"Nyclone, have you ever dated anyone before? And does anyone have a plunger?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Yes, and don't wanna talk about it..." He shuddered when he thought about his ex.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS sat in the Void of Nothing, floating and thinking. He held up a hand and wondered Can I ever return to my home?
the fact was, that wasn't the point. Before this, he had no friends, and now, he did. And he owed it all to Grape.....

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
He shuddered again, and said, "Oh, if I ever cross pathes with that beautiful ball of evil again, I'm going to die." He looked throughly disgusted.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
But how to repay her? He wasn't very good with debt, since he owed Nyclone seven times over.....
Ah.... What was a Maren to do? He couldn't help with Romance. His only experience was with Reala, and that hardly counted......

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Hey? Where's TORi?" Nyclone asked, trying to get off the subject about his ex.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
At the mention of his name, TORiAS teleported to the source ", Try here, Nyclone. What's up?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users