Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Grape sat on top of a windmill in Pure Valley. Not much has been going on in her life... She was bored in Nightopia, and Nightmare was far too dangerous. But she had been hearing rumors about a Red ideya.. going around Nightopia. She tried to get as much information as possible, because that Ideya was rare, and treasured.

Grape stood up. She decided she was going to hunt for this Ideya... Lately, Grape heard it was in Crystal Castle. She got up. "I hope I get this." She said as she clenched her fist. She flew off to a new adventure.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Meanwhile behind some trees. Angela was spying on Grape and smirked slowly. "Hmm.. she must be after the red ideya to...I should help her then trick her once she gets it...hehe"

She flew slowly towards her and taps her lightly on the back.

"Hello there"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Grape turned around. "REALA?!" Grape flew backwards. When she realized it wasnt him, she flew back. "Um.. Sorry... Hi."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle looked around frantically, then began to panic. "Dammit! I've lost Mindoe again. Oh well, no sense in looking for her now. I'm sure she's fine." He stood on the lake below the windmills, then looked down at his reflection. "Hi there!" He waved, then walked slowly across the water; if he lost his balance, he'd sink, and he couldn't swim very well.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
She smirked looking at her.

"Heh im close to Reala...er...I mean..I know her..heh"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"I hate him... he tried to make me into a Nightmaren..." Grape looked down at the lake and saw Scykle. She thought, "Why isnt he flying?"

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Uh...not sure..maybe he can't swim.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle heard Grape yell, then lost his balance and fell into the water. He flailed around, finally sinking to the bottom of the lake, where he'd eventually drown. He struggled to get back to the surface, but he eventually gave up and pouted.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela quickly dives into the water and grab's his hand.

"UGH HOLD ON!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Grape quickly flew down to him. She pulled him up and panicked "Oh my god.. Are you ok?! You could've drowned! Why cant you fly? Blah blah blah..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked back and forth between the two girls that had saved him. He thought at first that one was Reala, but then realized that he wouldn't do such a thing. "First of all, I can't fly! Second, who are you two???"

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
"Target sighted. This seems like it'll be a hoot and a holler!"

The Nightmaren, Paranoia, had been clinging to the side of a floating landmass when he noticed Grape ditching the windmill and heading off in a certain direction.

"Prepare to have a little heart attack, baby. 'Cause Fear Himself is gonna show you what horror REALLY is!"

Paranoia then leapt from the rock and onto another, then climbed up and into a tree, pursuing Grape relentlessly, yet silently. After a little bit, he stopped on another floating landmass and silently observed Grape meeting with another dream creature. Only one thought went through his mind . . .

'The more, the SCARIER!!!'

He leapt off of the rock and into another tree near Grape and the other one noticing a Nightmaren trying to cross a lake without flying. A nice distraction for the main event, he thought, as he jumped from the tree down to the earth, and slunk up behind Grape. Once directly behind her, Paranoia immediately noticed that they jumped in after the other Nightmaren. There went his original plan. He jumped back in the tree again. It was time for Plan B.

And in the nick of time, as well. He'd just missed them coming back up.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela got out of the water slowly. She sat on a rock and took her boot off, getting all the water out.

"Ugh...can't believe I tried to save that guy..."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Grape looked at the wet Maren. "I-Im Grape. And you are...?" She said pointing at the Reala - lookalike.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked around, then tapped his foot on the surface of the water. "My name's Scykle..." He wasn't sure exactly who this Grape was talking to, but he decided that he'd had enough. He slowly walked away, towards land and a place to dry off. "Ugh, I really need to find Mindoe..."

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Plan B was about to be enacted. In order to make Grape fear him, as he had done so many times before with Nightopians and dreamers who happened to cross his path, he raised his tail up to a point where it could be seen from out of the tree, and started to make a loud, hissing noise. If this didn't work, then nothing would. At least in his eyes. A single thought filled his mind, while he still kept silent aside from the hiss.

'SCREAM for me, girl!'

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
She looked at Grape then back down to the ground.

"Im Angela..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Having left the group of crazy people, Scykle took off his hat and dried his navy-blue hair out, then laid down on the warm grass. He closed his eyes, then reopened them as he saw that a few Nightopians were curiously playing around him. The blew dandelion puffs on his face, so he laughed and played along. He blew them back, and began to play with the little creatures.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Who's Mindoe?" Grape was confused until she heard a loud hissing sound in a tree. She walked over to see what it was.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Wow...how'd she hear me all the way over here?" Scykle thought to himself, then continued to play with the Nightopians. "Hey, you, little guys! Have you seen a female Nightmaren fly by here?" The Nightopians all shook their heads, looking at Scykle blankly.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Paranoia became furious that Grape didn't respond to this. Immediately, he began to sprint toward her and scare her that way, he suddenly stopped, noticing Scykle playing with the Pians. Plan C was about to come into fruition.

'Look out, kids, the Freak's back!'

He leapt out of the tree and to Syckle and the Pians, landing on all fours with his tail dangling out just behind his head, hissing like before.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle watched the Pians run away, then turned around. "Hey! I was playing with those!" Scykle smiled, showing some fang. "I'm guessing your a Nightmaren?"

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Aetheo had been walking through the perimeters of Crystal Castle. She sighed softly and brushed her hair back. "As far as I know," she whispered, "the Ideya isn't here... so why did Master Wizeman send me here, to look for it?" After walking for quite awhile, she stumbled upon a rather beastly sight... a humaren, seemingly trying to scare another Maren and some Pians to Nightmare and back. Then she noticed the other Maren...smile?

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Seeing the Pians run away, Paranoia stood completely upright and laughed uproariously, his tongue hanging out and his green saliva dripping all over the ground. Once he finished, he responded to Scykle.

"Yeah, I'm a Maren. And that was fun. You oughta try it sometime!"

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Aetheo watched the scene in mild disgust. "Umm," she muttered under her breath.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle backed away at the oozing of saliva, then regained his posture. "Heh, trust me, I've had my share of scared dreamers. We should have a contest sometime..." The blue and silver Nightmaren turned around to find his Nightopian friends, but only saw a lone Nightmaren. He sighed.

"Great, more company..." He said, exasperated.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Aetheo sighed and shook her head, then walked up to the two Nightmaren. "I'm Aetheo," she said, holding out a hand.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sighed, then shook her hand. "I'm Scykle...and I'm also very busy...nice meeting you." He walked off, continuing to look for not only his Nightopians, but Mindoe as well. He noticed that the Grape girl was flying overhead as well.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Aetheo shook her head. "Everyone's so busy. If only people would take time to find the truth." She turned to the other Nightmaren and held out her hand again.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Noticing the other Nightmaren that just happened to join them, Paranoia figured that she wouldn't be as fun to scare since she already saw him, and there was the fact that she was one of his kind, so he didn't seem to care about scaring her. So, he held out what could best be described as a "hand" and told her his name.

"The name's Paranoia! Or as I like to call myself, 'FEAR, HIMSELF!!!'"

He continued to drool, but much less of it actually hit the ground, and his tongue was back in his mouth. His tail was simply held up in the air, but not making any threatening moves.

"So why're you here and do you know if there's anyone nearby that could easily be scared to Nightmare and back by me?"

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
"Well," Aetheo started, "I was sent here to look for the Red Ideya. Master Wizeman has been sensing its presence in Nightopia, but I don't think it's here." She cleared her throat, then continued.

"I don't know of anyone near," she said, "but I could find out." She reached into her bag and pulled out a compass.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
"Oooohh . . . Ideya . . ."

Paranoia was completely mystified by the fact that there was a kind of Ideya floating around in Nightopia somewhere, not even caring what kind it was. Once he snapped out of it, he saw Aetheo pull out the strange compass.

"So what's that thing do? Find dreamers? Pians? Maren? Ideya?"

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
"All of that and more," Aetheo answered, "because it shows the Truth."

She fiddled with three knobs on the compass, then waited. The fourth arrow landed on a rock, then a baby.

"Ah," she said. "There's a child behind a rock, somewhere close."

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
"Excellent!"

He started to sprint off to a nearby rock, then jumped on top of it. Seeing a small child skip around it and sing, he got down on all fours, started to hiss, brought his tail up and wagged it slowly. The child looked up the rock and saw Paranoia, then screamed and ran, while Paranoia started to laugh once more. He went back to Aetheo and started to speak to her.

"Oh, man! I gotta know where to get one of those! Then I'll have it embedded in my tail or something. But seriously, that was awesome, and I needed another rush like that!"

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Smiling and chuckling, Aetheo put the compass back in her bag.

"Well, I have had it since I was created," she said. "It fascinates some people and bores others. I take it it fascinates you?"

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
"Yeah, 'cause it found one little kid who was RIPE for the scaring! Who KNOWS what someone like me would do with something like that?!"

But Paranoia decided to change the topic to this Red Ideya that was apparently in Nightopia.

"So, the boss man told you that there was an Ideya around here? And I didn't know that until now?"

He seemed to forget that said Ideya was a Red one.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Aetho nodded. "He told me two days ago, and it seems he's sending me on a wild goose chase. I know it's not anywhere he's sending me, but I don't wish to disobey his orders."

She seemed to ponder this for a moment before speaking again.

"Then again, maybe the place changes all the time, and he's sending me to the last spot it was sensed."

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Paranoia chuckled. He began to speak as he licked the green saliva from his teeth and stopped drooling for a while.

"This seems a bit interesting. Might as well join in the fun. Maybe get some respect, or at least some entertainment."

His mind overflowed with thoughts of the Ideya as well as the idea of scaring everything he encountered along the way, be they human or Pian, but never Maren.

"Still, I think we might as well wait up for the other guy and Whats-her-name."

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Aetheo nodded. "Alright, let's wait for them."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Grape flew down to Paranoia and Aetheo. She overheard the conversation. "Hi, im Grape. I heard you were looking for Ideya as well?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users