Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

venomnights15's Content

There have been 80 items by venomnights15 (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70192 Photoshop work

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 03:19 PM in Artwork

Hello there, Jeez haven't been here for a while. A college student life is very busy anyway I thought I show off some of photoshop work I did this year in college. These were made in photoshop CS3 or 4 I forget the first one is to make a surealist painting of an object I chose the ps2 console and stuck on the head of a robot. The second one was a 3 panel piece to described a song I chose "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" By Daftpunk I did like a battle robot or something. I know that these Are simplistic I'm still learning to create detail on photo shop but give me your thoughts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#70193 Do you think Owl is still alive?

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 03:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I believe that both of them are sill alive I mean owl and nightopia are critical aspects of game and I highly doubt that sega would have them dissappear

#70194 If you were Reala what would your last plan had been?

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 03:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Reala: You won't this time nights I have the ultimate weapon

Nights: Yeah what is it

Reala: I have summoned a ultimate being from another dimension with power unimanigable

Nights: (uh-oh)

Reala: here he I present to you Nights the Ultimate Being: Cheese

Cheese: yeeeeeeee

#70195 Its still around

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 04:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah it's still around I gonna get it at a wal-mart for 10 bucks compare that to the 20 bucks for the Hell's Kitchen game there

#70196 NiGHTS twitter

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 04:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

A wonderful idea Indeed

#70197 Does what introduced you to NiGHTS still exist?

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 04:15 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Sonic adventure deluxe I played the nights pinball and wondered what is this then sonic riders and finally rreaseraching jod and nid then I found this site been a fan ever since

#70198 Has anyone here heard of Unskippable?

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 04:42 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Nope but I always go to newgrounds when I want to see people make fun of games they have som pretty decent stuff.

#70200 Sonic Adventure DX NiGHTS....

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 04:48 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yeah when I first played it I had no idea night was at the I was wondering what is this I did like the idead with cards and my dog chewed up my gamecube memory card so I can't play it until I get a new one. Still one of ways that sega teased us until jod came out

#70201 Elite Beat Agents

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 04:51 PM in Community Corner

Yeah I been wantin this one for a while too. The first time I saw was on X-Play on g4 when they did their japan special. It's a wierd concept for a game, but it suceeds in multiple ways.

#70202 Kaze no Klonoa

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 04:55 PM in Community Corner

Those who are wanting to play this are in luck becasue I recentyl rented a remake of the orignal (I think someone double check for me) for the wii I just the same as you described and for graphics not half bad bandai-namco did It believe.

Posted Image

I checked it is a remake with original content I think. Did they have costumes in the orignal and it is out.

#70205 Your favorite song

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 05:25 PM in Community Corner

That is a toughie I would havve to choose the song that got me into techno Axle f by crazy frog. I have both of his albums and I love him

#70206 The Song Title Game

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 05:28 PM in Community Corner

Hmmm........ Oh I know Yellow Submarine by the Beatles I'm a huge fan of the oldies

#70207 Photoshop work

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 05:33 PM in Artwork

I do own a bamboo tablet from wachom and i used the pen tool a lot because I had 2 classes that made us use adobe illustrator a lot and I liked using it. The reason why is my freeform drawing skills and texturing aren't that good and I struggle from time to time with it. I will be taking classes this fall but thanks for the input

#70208 Katamari Damacy

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 05:40 PM in Community Corner

Ahhh yes katamari I first heard of it on X-play and a couple of years later I bought the game it's good a game pick up and play for a while. My favorite parts were the credits minigame and the secret ending

#70210 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 2 for XBLA is official!

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 05:43 PM in Community Corner

Good I don't have a 360 but I did play one of series for the ps2. I do enjoy these in the arcade wherever they're around

#70211 Why is that your User Name?

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 05:46 PM in Community Corner

My name combines two of my favorite characters Nights and Venom and the 15 was the number I used to play during hockey been using ever since. It is simple as that

#70212 Photoshop work

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 05:48 PM in Artwork

Okay thanks viper I work on that over the summer aand I think of hearing of a site called isuckaphotoshop.com

#70213 Rate Sonic Characters

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 05:55 PM in Community Corner

I think I'll bash on one character that I depised ever since SA2 I think. It that bloody robot chao omachao. god he is so annoying and I depsie him till the end of time. The hate scale for omachao would be 5 trillion/10. I want to stick him in a trash compactor

#70214 Summer of Sonic 2009

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 06:00 PM in Community Corner

Sorry I'll be working all summer for tution for college this fall, and I don't have the finances right now for a trip to england. Have fun anyway.

#70216 Rate the avatar above you!

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 06:05 PM in Community Corner

9/10 if they made a nights for the gbc I think that what reala would look like

#70219 NiGHTS twitter

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 07:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

joined twitter and following you omegazero15 is my name on twitter

#70221 Do the controls still feel as bad as when you first played?

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 07:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I stuck with nunchuck combo and I never had problems with it, but only when I played it a second time through I was able to get ratings higher than a C on that I agree with you

#70223 Resident Evil: The umbrella chronicles 2

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 07:53 PM in Community Corner

I looked all over but no one had seemed to mention it. I read in my gameinformer magizine that they will be making a sequel to the first umbrella chronicles to cover RE2 and code veronica storylines.

Ign article

This is going to be on my watch list for this fall

#70224 Rate the avatar above you!

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 07:55 PM in Community Corner

10/10 I can't wait to get the new Hellsing Ultimate series on dvd

#70230 "Dreams Dreams" cover

Posted by venomnights15 on 21 May 2009 - 08:26 PM in Creative Stuff!

viper is right, but excellent job it's good to see things like this once in a while