Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Has anyone here heard of Unskippable?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
I was thinking that if enough people write them maybe they'll do JOD one week. So far they've made fun of games I would never play anyways, so I hope they'll do something for the Wii.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I only saw the one in which Yahtzee guest starred. It's not really my sort of thing. Even though I love MST3k and the like, I don't feel the need to watch them joke about games I've never played and don't care about?

Zero Punctuation is the only thing I ever look at on The Escapist.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Unskippable is alright. I enjoy it from time to time, but my main draws to The Escapist are Zero Punctuation (like everybody else) and There Will be Brawl which is also pretty freaking awesome.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

I only saw the one in which Yahtzee guest starred. It's not really my sort of thing. Even though I love MST3k and the like, I don't feel the need to watch them joke about games I've never played and don't care about?

Zero Punctuation is the only thing I ever look at on The Escapist.

It's like MST3K with games? That sounds lovely~

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Nope but I always go to newgrounds when I want to see people make fun of games they have som pretty decent stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users