Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

catchan2007's Content

There have been 125 items by catchan2007 (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#857 An intro and an apology!

Posted by catchan2007 on 26 April 2007 - 03:54 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi! I'm catchan2007, but you can call me catchan!
I'm a Londoner who has NEVER played NiGHTS (*gasps of horror*) but I am willing to learn about the series and REALLY want to play it! So...yeah...I'm here to apologise about my lack of knowledge and my weirdness. ^-^;
Sorry! :lol:

#873 NGAMER SCANS! New images!

Posted by catchan2007 on 26 April 2007 - 04:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I love NiGHTS new design; the eye lashes i didn't like a first but now...they've grown on me. My fav thing about his design is his waist coat; it's so shiny...

#879 Your Number 1 Favourite dream

Posted by catchan2007 on 26 April 2007 - 04:20 PM in Dream Discussion

My favourite dream is...me just laying in a field. That's it; lame but true. Nothing happens.

#882 An intro and an apology!

Posted by catchan2007 on 26 April 2007 - 04:22 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thankies everyone for the warm welcomes! ^-^

#940 Greetings from the Great White North!

Posted by catchan2007 on 26 April 2007 - 05:29 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hiya! Nice to meet ya! ^-^

#958 Worst Nightmare

Posted by catchan2007 on 26 April 2007 - 05:45 PM in Dream Discussion

At Christmas, around the time the PS2 came out, my neighbour had this Christmas Party. I was still young and me and my brother were told to hang out with my neighbour's daughter and we were all sat in my neighbour's son's bedroom and he started playing Silent Hill 2. Being the dimwit that i am, i thought it was a nice game, filled with happy things.
So after watching my neighbour's son shoot a dead thing...dead, i began having nightmares that i was in my room and the same monster came out of my warbdrobe and started grabbing me. So i ran out and found myself in the house and...well, that's just say it was scary when you are actually THERE rather than describing it... 0-0

#959 Me! YAYSIES!

Posted by catchan2007 on 26 April 2007 - 05:48 PM in Introduce Yourself

I'm already having a great time here! BTW, I turn into a banana phone pie!

My friend would love you (she loves the Banana Phone song).
Nice to meet ya! ^-^

#1023 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by catchan2007 on 26 April 2007 - 07:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I like NiGHTS' new outfit; it makes him look even more...what's the word? He makes me think more of him being a dream rather than just some weird creature based in a world like Sonic the Hedgehog (who i have nothing against; just his Wii game. They don't say how to hold the Wiimote!). It makes him look more fantasy than reality.

Never ask me to explain this cause...i can't.

#1368 Iizuka-san's "surprises"

Posted by catchan2007 on 27 April 2007 - 05:08 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I had a discussion with my friend Tamia about how neat it would have been to have customizable Dreamers. Like, you choose their 'goal' or maybe even their looks.

Wow, that's exactly what i thought; i'd just love to see a Dreamer that i created in the game. It'd be perfect for online play!

#1621 TRiPPY's Art Projects

Posted by catchan2007 on 27 April 2007 - 06:49 PM in Creative Stuff!

TRiPPY, u are such a good artist! ^-^
NiGHTS looks so beautiful! ^-^

#2025 Hi to everone!^^

Posted by catchan2007 on 28 April 2007 - 05:27 AM in Introduce Yourself

Wow, at least ur not 15 *slumps in a corner in sadness*
Nice to meet ya! ^-^

#2844 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by catchan2007 on 30 April 2007 - 04:11 PM in Dream Discussion

I had a dream where NiGHTS paralooped all these singing eggs a few NiGHTS ago; how weird is that?

#2868 What if there are voices?

Posted by catchan2007 on 30 April 2007 - 04:58 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Maren should have a language that can only be understood by reading the subtitles, like Yorda from ICO (but with English subs all the way through) or the Sims (with subtitles).

#2871 Hello from Auntie SiLK!

Posted by catchan2007 on 30 April 2007 - 05:01 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hey CORNSiLK! Chickens r so cute btw! ^-^

#2911 How many people have you met that know of NiGHTS?

Posted by catchan2007 on 30 April 2007 - 08:21 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Nope; i'm the only one in my area who knows about NiGHTS.

#2915 Um... hi!

Posted by catchan2007 on 30 April 2007 - 08:35 PM in Introduce Yourself

*hugs Dark Magician*
WELCOME! ^-^
Don't worry, i'm kinda like u when i talk to people but u'll get used to it VERY soon!

#2916 Shoutout Messages

Posted by catchan2007 on 30 April 2007 - 08:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I'd like to say that if the Pian doesn't have a job, i could get him one replacing our school bell XD

#2918 Do you want to appear on DreamCast?

Posted by catchan2007 on 30 April 2007 - 08:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I'd love to have a go but first...i need to find out about any programs on our main computer. And i need to get over losing my voice when worried. ^-^;

#3174 Sleep Walking

Posted by catchan2007 on 01 May 2007 - 03:41 PM in Dream Discussion

I know someone who sleep walks; at someone's sleepover, she got up off the matress and sat in the corner of the room. True story! Also, my friend's aunt sleep walks; her aunt goes down the stairs to get a glass of water and my friend's mum used to see her and get all annoyed when she didn't reply.

As for me, myself, i sleep talk. It's so embarassing cause my brother heard me laugh in my sleep once and he won't let me live it down! ^-^;

#3729 What do u think the children look like?

Posted by catchan2007 on 03 May 2007 - 05:30 AM in Creative Stuff!

What do u think the new Dreamers (or what Elliot and Claris) will look like in the new NiGHTS game?

I'm curious and i want to see what u think! I'll post up later cause it's 6:30 am here and i have to get ready for school to be immunized o-0;

So...yeah...what do u think they will/should/have a general look like in the new NiGHTS game?

(Is topic in the right place? Cause i wasn't sure where to post this topic...)

#3850 What do u think the children look like?

Posted by catchan2007 on 03 May 2007 - 07:57 PM in Creative Stuff!

Here's my take on Helen: i'm not trying to advertise my deviantart account cause i seriously suck at drawing. It's because this is the only linkage i know...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/545633...;qh=sort%3Atime

Also, i'm rather envious of u Blueblur8_lover. U can draw NiGHTS! SO LUCKY! MY ATTEMPTS SUCK! ^-^;

#4162 Shoutout Messages

Posted by catchan2007 on 05 May 2007 - 08:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

XD Oh DiGi -can- sing, very well infact, I KNOW. It's his secret weapon.

I HAVE to hear DiGi sing now XD

Please, please, please make him sing TRiPPY!!!

#4393 Shoutout Messages

Posted by catchan2007 on 06 May 2007 - 04:42 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

*whining* TRiPPY you GOTTA make him sing, you GOTTA! * starts jumping up and down like a little kid* MAKE HIM SING! DiGi, you better sing or we'll all sic Jackle on you and let him take care of you! Then you'll be the HEADLESS BUNNYMAN!

Let's not set Jackle on DiGi cause that'd be gross ^-^;

Also, we lose one of our awesome admins, wouldn't we? No one wants that now, do we everyone?

#4484 Shoutout Messages

Posted by catchan2007 on 07 May 2007 - 06:19 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I know I don't.. Plus TRiPPY would be kinda mad, wouldn't you think?

She'd SO kill us 0-o;

#4648 Kat's piccies

Posted by catchan2007 on 08 May 2007 - 03:48 PM in Creative Stuff!

Ur art is so cute! ^-^