Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kat's piccies

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)
n e weyz, yeah, piccy time. For today just one.. one that I did for Reala day if anyone remembers X3. I must've sent it to Trip and Digi like 4 times but the internet keeps eating it I think LoL. Anyways, here it is for all to enjoy XD:

oh em gee he has boobehs LoL dun worry, they're covered up so the youngins can't see nuthin' ohohohooo...

myeah... ^^

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
did you draw that avatar too? Because its adorable.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Female Reala is so pretty! XD I love her hair.

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)

did you draw that avatar too? Because its adorable.

Indeed I did ^_^ I'm glad you like it! It's also one of the few times MS paint comes out looking pretty good X3

@Tsuki: Her hair is my favorite part as well! So swirly and pretty ^_^ I'm very proud of it

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
Ur art is so cute! ^-^

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Ur art is so cute! ^-^

Thank you! I hope to have more up soon =3

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
speaking of which, I have a drawing coming up soon. Inspired by events that occured this weekend :D. I hope to get it drawn up soon, the idea's still fresh in my mind right now and if it comes out the way I want, it should be most pretty ^.^ lol

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Looking forward to it, Kat :)

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Lo and Behold!! It is done!! :D

I went to the Big Apple Circus over the weekend with my fiance and his family. We made it a bit late, but we managed to catch this act just as it started. It was very nice and "mystical" looking. It was a young couple with the girl dressed in lavender and violet with a clear glittery skirt.... as you can see, this was my first thought X3, NiGHTS being an acrobatic jester and all lol. I've been wanting to draw NiGHTS like this for quite some time, I guess this was the inspiration I needed X3

Edit: Also I re-linked the Reala pic to make it better accesible: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/kat...RealaSexay1.png

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I like your feminine-Reala picture :D

..Also.. your NiGHTS star-swing one is really nifty. Do you have plans on coloring this? ('cause I can totally see the colors in my head, and they're beggin' for you to color it)

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

I like your feminine-Reala picture :)
..Also.. your NiGHTS star-swing one is really nifty. Do you have plans on coloring this? ('cause I can totally see the colors in my head, and they're beggin' for you to color it)

Indeed it does.. I want to, but my coloring skills aren't the greatest.. well.. people say my MS paint skills are pretty cool but, MS paint will NOT do this pic any justice ^^; I would want nice vibrant colors not flat and overly bright ones o_O

infractus

infractus

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Indeed it does.. I want to, but my coloring skills aren't the greatest.. well.. people say my MS paint skills are pretty cool but, MS paint will NOT do this pic any justice ^^; I would want nice vibrant colors not flat and overly bright ones o_O

wouldja mind if I tried my hand at coloring it?? :)

Chan Kaylore

Chan Kaylore

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach at sunset, stealing kisses from loved ones, terrorising small children with bees, holding hands and chatting.<br /><br />Did I mention children and bees? I meant hornets.<br /><br />Big ones.
Wow, both of these are gorgeous! Femme Reala is one incredibly sexy creature <3 I love the weight of the lines you've used here; really makes her hair and curves stand out nicely (oh god the hair! THE HAIR /fangasm). Yes, I really do love how flowing and rich you've made her hair. That pose is so sultry; as if she's just woken up and in mid-stretch (or the age old 'come hither' look).

NiGHTS on a trapeze is adorable (once again hair. OH HAIR /caps rape). Such a serene feeling to it; the expression and the pose really suit it. I do love how you've altered NiGHTS' costume to suit the picture (and I'd have to agree with you; seeing him in anything glittery would be awesome).

Excellent job on both of them! Can't wait to see more!

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

wouldja mind if I tried my hand at coloring it?? :)

hmmm sure why not :) I love seeing how other people color in my work, many of my friends have and they come out way better than anything I can do lol!

@Chan Kaylore: Lol I'm glad you love it!! To be honest Reala's hair's my fave part too :) as for trapese NiGHTS, I like how his body and the costume I drew on him looked, sorta happened by accident mixed in with what I wanted to give him ^_^. I should be adding more hopefully soon ^^; I don't wanna repeat what I did in deviantart and just not up-load anything for months at a time XD. If anything I think I'll keep drawing NiGHTS this way ^_^ like I said before I always wanted to, and actually seeing him drawn finally, I really like it =3

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Ooooh NiGHTS looks awsome. You got the movement and flow perfect. ^-^ I love going to the circus myself. <3's~

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
NiGHTS on a trapese? It works. Pretty~, love his hair *_*

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
I see his hair is the favorite LoL. I'm glad you guys like it :wub: to be honest my fave part is his skirt X3. I was worried it wouldn't come out how I wanted but it came out perfectly. Now I'm off to try and draw more stuff! Huzzah!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Those are very pretty pieces of art! <3

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
YES. DRAW DRAAAAW. And draw <3

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

YES. DRAW DRAAAAW. And draw <3

LoL I shall XD. Now that school's out for the summer, I should have plenty of time to draw some more stuff =3.

infractus

infractus

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
...Still working on coloring the starswing thingie, but here's a preview of what I've got so far - happy fun picture-y

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Infractus- The colors are looking good! ^^ I like the soft feel of it. <3's~

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
All I get is a mature content filter.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

All I get is a mature content filter.

That means you have to sign in Deviantart to be able to see it. Joining dA is free though. ^^v

Foofums

Foofums

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, video games, food, dreaming, food, food
Femme Reala makes me joyous, may I take her home? Gaawwwwd, you're so awesome when it comes to drawing hair. Melikey the curls 'n stuffs.

Also... can I try coloring your pretty NiGHTS picture, too? And by that I mean, I've already started last night *shot* Sorry, it's just so pretty ;n;

Keep up the pretty arts <3

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Oh wow I thought people would've forgotten about this thread LoL. I myself haven't been on and it makes me so happy that you all like it :o. Enough to color it even XD

Foofy I don't mind at all :) as long as you let me know ^^ it's all good

and Infractus I too love the soft feel of it ^_^ It looks beautiful! I seriously can't wait for the finished product =3. I makes me giddy with glee! LoL

Corny I know but it's true XD I get giddy X3.

I hope to be drawing something else soon, but I haven't had any ideas o.O. But I will soon hopefully XD been playing lots of fantasy based video games, reading fantasy novels, and watching.... uh.. anime! Yeah! LoL

Foofums

Foofums

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Well, I finished it, butbut... it doesn't look like the original ;~; Feel free to hate it, I'm disappointed in how much I changed the background. And I re-lined the handle... string... things. x_x I hope you like it, at least a little bit xD It kinda looks like something from a child's book.

[Clicka clicka meee]

I wanna see Infractus' finished ver ;n; theirs'll probably be 10x better than mine.

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Well, I finished it, butbut... it doesn't look like the original ;~; Feel free to hate it, I'm disappointed in how much I changed the background. And I re-lined the handle... string... things. x_x I hope you like it, at least a little bit xD It kinda looks like something from a child's book.

[Clicka clicka meee]

... And then I drew all over it [Clicka me to lose some braincells]. I guess I'll say it's a little mature, Reala's a bad boy.

I wanna see Infractus' finished ver ;n; theirs'll probably be 10x better than mine.

Well, I really like what you did with the first piccy, It came out quite beautiful :o I really like the starts on strings, that was really cute! ... buuut I gotta say I don't much appreciate what you did to the other one ^^; I'm pretty lenient when people offer to color my piccies but that's... something that doesn't really go over too well with me. Although I did find Reala's comment on the bottom right cute ^^ but other than that XD please don't do that lol

Foofums

Foofums

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
@Kat - Haha, alrighty, I'll delete it. I have a different sense of humor. Happy you're kinda fond of the first, though.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Foofy- The pic turned out pretty~! It does look like it came from a storybook. ^^ It has a whimsical feel to it. I love the blended color you used on his hair and floaty fabric coming off his outfit.

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

@Kat - Haha, alrighty, I'll delete it. I have a different sense of humor. Happy you're kinda fond of the first, though.

No worries :o but like I said, I really like what you did with the background, that's so adorable I wouldn't have thought of that XD LoL. And the colors, they're so pretty and vibrant without being overwhelming, me likey lol

infractus

infractus

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

[Clicka clicka meee]

Your colors are lovely! Pastels are so much fun.

infractus

infractus

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
..wheee, I finally got it somewhat done. Might go back and touch it up later.. (i.e., I can't draw moons with my optical mouse to save my life, so I just got rid of the layer). Hope you like it!

Posted Image

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

..wheee, I finally got it somewhat done. Might go back and touch it up later.. (i.e., I can't draw moons with my optical mouse to save my life, so I just got rid of the layer). Hope you like it!
Posted Image

*gasps* Ohh it's beautiful! I put it up as wallpaper! ^_^ hee hee and just in time for my B-day x3 *happy dance* you did a great job ^_^

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
*o* Ooooh it's so prettyful.~ <3's~ You did a wonderful job. ^________^

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
I'm in a ruuuut!!!

I wanna draw something with the new kids but I dunno what @__@. Something cute X3 I don't wanna bash them..... yet X3 LoL *bricked*

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Awww art block sucks. >< Maybe your muse will start working again soon. *throws you some inspiration sparkles* Good luck~! ^-^

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Awww art block sucks. >< Maybe your muse will start working again soon. *throws you some inspiration sparkles* Good luck~! ^-^

It took 6 months but the inspiration sparkles worked! LoL!!

While I come empty handed, I did have a thought today, a thought that I will draw once I get a break from school @__@.

I wanted to draw Selph and something occurred to me. Before I joined the community, and before I even knew it existed, my friend and I created a fan character named Yami (who later became called Ocularis and was used for something else XD). As I think about it, his appearance reminds me very much of how Selph would look. So, I'm gonna dig up my old drawings of him, but change him around to make him look a bit more.. authentic :( LoL. So look forward to that! *rolls away* To bed! @__@

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users