Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What do u think the children look like?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
What do u think the new Dreamers (or what Elliot and Claris) will look like in the new NiGHTS game?

I'm curious and i want to see what u think! I'll post up later cause it's 6:30 am here and i have to get ready for school to be immunized o-0;

So...yeah...what do u think they will/should/have a general look like in the new NiGHTS game?

(Is topic in the right place? Cause i wasn't sure where to post this topic...)

Blueblur8_lover

Blueblur8_lover

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
It isn´t colored yet and is pretty ugly without detail but this is that I got (I really want to see Claris using a skirt) but I really think too that the kids may be looks so much older than that, may be there are adults now... I dunno, << wait and see.

Posted Image

o,o it looks so much like anime style...<<

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Awwwww~ I want to draw it now!! *Goes to do so*

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
Here's my take on Helen: i'm not trying to advertise my deviantart account cause i seriously suck at drawing. It's because this is the only linkage i know...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/545633...;qh=sort%3Atime

Also, i'm rather envious of u Blueblur8_lover. U can draw NiGHTS! SO LUCKY! MY ATTEMPTS SUCK! ^-^;

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling

It isn´t colored yet and is pretty ugly without detail but this is that I got (I really want to see Claris using a skirt) but I really think too that the kids may be looks so much older than that, may be there are adults now... I dunno, << wait and see.

OMG, I LOVE your Claris!!! She's so pretty! ^_^

She looks maybe 16 in that picture. SO much better than Archie's version of future-Claris... but, then again, anything's better than Archie's version of future-Claris.

Oh, God, I want a full-body colored artwork of your Claris now. She's just so adorable...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
BEHOLD! My big-headed disproportionate crap!
Posted Image
I was gonna draw Elliot too, but once I finished this, I figured I would do better to kill myself. SEE YA'LL ON THE OTHER SIDE! ^_^

Seriously this came out WAYYYY worse than what I imagined! I must not be having a drawing day.
I wanted to change the clothes, but keep traces of the old one and I thinned out her eyebrows becauseI would imagine she probably plucks them? I don't know- the old school had the thick eyebrows. But she wore those little shorts and didn't have furry legs? Hmmmm~
Well anyway this blows.

Blueblur8_lover

Blueblur8_lover

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

OMG, I LOVE your Claris!!! She's so pretty! ^_^

She looks maybe 16 in that picture. SO much better than Archie's version of future-Claris... but, then again, anything's better than Archie's version of future-Claris.

Oh, God, I want a full-body colored artwork of your Claris now. She's just so adorable...

Everything is better than everything that Archie does <.<. thanks a lot. I don´t like draw the kids so much but I could try...

wow Purg! that Draw is awesome. I love the haircut! you did a great job! I wish that she look like that in the game!

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Blueblur8_lover- I love NiGHTS expression. XD Very cute pic. ^-^

catchan2007- Your idea of Helen is precious! ^__^ She looks like a total sweety.~

Purgatory- Your drawings not bad at all. o-o I like it alot. I like the hair style you gave her. ^-^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Tsuki, I was just surfing through the quiet topics.. Until I came back in here, I forgot I contributed. When I saw my drawing, I laughed out loud. *snort* Its SO BAD! :P

Again, I really love Blurblur's though! I really like the style of Claris and Elliot.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
XD This is all so cool! I'm dying to see what the new kids will look like myself after having them described to me. Keyword being BLONDE lol.
I hope Claris and Elliot still look as nice as they did in the first game.

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I forgot about this topic! ^_^

I'm gonna post up Kevin...at some point...that's if i draw him... *shifts eyes*

Guest_PianFairy_*

Guest_PianFairy_*
  • Guests
wowwow~!! cool draws every1! ^_^ ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users