Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kori's Content

There have been 57 items by Kori (Search limited from 04-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#87402 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Kori on 23 January 2010 - 06:57 AM in Community Corner

Stylo ~ Gorillaz (brand new single! 8D)

Seriously, my head's been bopping to this all night. XD

#85371 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Kori on 18 December 2009 - 08:56 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Thought: playing with an audience giving commentary is GOBS of fun!

Quotes from my dad while playing thru some JOD today - XD

(Bellbridge - Reala confronts NiGHTS)
Dad: Oh what's he gonna do? Reala can't beat him! .. er, her... uhh...
Me: We're still not sure. XD Heck, we can't be entirely sure about Reala either, he's got bright pink nails now!
Dad: *pff* Ah, he's just a rock star!

(Ending cutscene with Will and Helen)
Sister: Wait a second, where's her mother?
Dad: She's watching them - she thinks it's nice!
Me: ....... where's Will's Dad??
Dad: >8D HE'S watching them.. HE thinks it's NICE...
Sister and I: BWAAAAAAGH!!
*much ROFLing*

(Aqua Gardens - Link Challenge)
Dad: An octopus?
Me: Octopaw! He poops rings and I fly through as many as I can. 8D
Dad: O_o

(Girania jumps at the screen right outta the gate)
Dad: HOLY!!

(Queen Bella)
Dad: Geez, it's a spider!
Me (the arachnophobe): Yeah! She's actually kinda cute for a spider.
Dad: *stares* I never thought I'd hear those words out of your mouth.

It's been a while since Dad watched me play - kinda fun really! Can you tell we watch MST3K? XD

#86061 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 30 December 2009 - 11:27 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

*looks at Wii-exclusive "content"*

|D

Well, considering I don't have Mario Kart for the Wii.... er, thanks? LOL

The Wii is the most current system I own - then it's an original DS, a PS2, a sputtering Saturn, and my computer. I'm kinda picky about my games, hehe! - and now that I'm saving for school, the odds of me getting a 360 in the next while are kinda slim...

STILL! NiGHTS deserves time in the spotlight, regardless what system he appears on! Of course, the fact that he's not in the main game is where this whole thing started, right? So we go with what we can and make sure Sega doesn't forget NiGHTS, and neither does anyone else!

Although... Katamari Prince with Crazy-Drunk King of the Cosmos as a special power = WICKED AWESOME WIN. XD I love that game...

#83518 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 30 November 2009 - 04:51 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Umm... Banjo-Kazooie?

*tries to make sense of it*

Brain: *BREAKS*

I won't believe it until some official statement turns up - I mean, no smack-talk to Banjo, but why in Nightopia is he on the unreleased jacket for a Sega game? Was there a DC port of the original that no one told me about? XD;;;

#86880 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 13 January 2010 - 08:31 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

"When we reach the darkest hour, every light, no matter how small, burns brighter than ever."

I know I heard something like that somewhere. XD;

It sounds like life is doing everything it can to beat us down - but we can still make a difference! I apologize for not getting more involved, what with life and all, but I am trying to come up with some more artwork - and dagnabbit, if I could animate with Flash, I could get this one ideya down... if anyone else can, lemme know and I'll share what I have! :3

At least we have the confirmed option of DLC, which is more than what we started with!

Hang in there guys... I know it's seriously rough going right now, but if there's one thing we NiGHTS fans are famous for, it's perseverence! ;3 Sega's being infuriatingly "big corporate business" to our faces, and all the doubt to start with certainly didn't help, but we can do it! Since when is NiGHTS an impossible dream to us?

Personally, I'm proud of everything everyone's done - we've shown nothing but love for our aerobatic jester, and more people are taking notice every day. We have our fanbase reputation intact, despite the "tabloid noobs" - not many celebrities can claim that much!

For a little musical boost, may I recommend/insist that you listen to Gary Go's "Wonderful"? :P

I hope I don't come across as annoyingly optimistic - I just have too much faith in NiGHTS and his fans!

#87058 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 16 January 2010 - 05:53 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Ooooooooo, I have about as much respect for TSSZ and this Tristan guy as I have for another "well-known, well-liked" fanboy..... and that's all I'm gonna say on THAT matter. XP

Kudos to us for sticking it out, and for having affected something, eh DiGi? :P Very encouraging news indeed!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna vent my rather annoying frustration on some WoW yetis who've had it coming for a looooooong time... >D

And actually, ASR is really starting to appeal to me! I can't quite pinpoint what it is, but I just wanted to say, it looks pretty cool...!

#85621 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 22 December 2009 - 09:02 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Nah, the trailer isn't a hint at NiGHTS, just very Christmas-y and reminds me of how pretty NiGHTS is. :) I would HOPE it's an indication that they're working on the DLC as we type, but we won't know until a for-sure announcement comes forth!

There won't be ANY burning happening (except when I make cookies or shut down yet another art thief on DA. XD). NiGHTS is too precious to be making such extreme bets without certainty!

We're gonna get our much-deserved DLC, I know it! :D

#86594 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 08 January 2010 - 12:28 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Interesting mention in the SEGA America Blog I stumbled across today! They're posting an ASR Dev Diary and one little tidbit about Steve Lycett's visit to SEGA HQ in Japan caught my eye..

"We run through the plans with the game, talked a little about SEGA Superstars Tennis (which was based on the Virtua Tennis game system) and then ask the ‘Can we have…’ question.

You see the purpose of this trip was to talk to each of the SEGA game directors in person to make sure they were happy for us to use their characters. We ask nicely, the question was translated, there was a laugh and a smile and….

The answer was…. you’ll just have to read the next diary to find out !"

It's a little something at least? XD; I dunno if I'm reading it quite right, but I thought I'd bring it up, see what you guys thought...

#85369 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 18 December 2009 - 08:33 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'm probably gonna get shot in the face for the comparison *DUCKS*, but there IS one other big-name company that went down the toilet, but is slowly and carefully making its way back up to pretty awesome, in my opinion - Disney.

Yep, I said the D-word! XD Sorry, I'm a huge Disney geek and when that Eisner fellow shut down the animation studio to ring in the CGI age, I just about blew a gasket. But they fixed that little error in '06 by firing his sorry patoot, and now we're starting to get more classic animation out there, that's actually looking great!

That said, I agree with TRiPPY - give Sega a few more years to get all the nasty kinks worked out. We gotta believe! :D

It's rough with all this news constantly shoving our beloved Maren aside, but we gotta remember that DLC is there! We have our way in! Let's do it!

*waves banners, throws confetti, and offers Christmas cookies to all*

(And I don't mean to start anything for/against Disney here, I sincerely hope this doesn't start a firestorm of any sort, it was the best comparison I could think of....... :);; *DUCKS* )

#85592 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 22 December 2009 - 04:31 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

It does look pretty wicked, and being 360-less, I really hope DLC is Wii-bound! (Although Dad has a PS3... hmmmmmmmm...)

I don't mean to sound obsessive, but... the sparkles around the Sega logo and the Christmas ornaments at the end...

THEY MUST BE LISTENING TO US, THEY MUST!! *flail* XD

(& thank you all for not hurting me about the Disney comparison earlier! :P)

#83588 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Kori on 01 December 2009 - 02:50 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

... huh.

Well, forgive me for being cautiously optimistic, but perhaps since it's the Xbox jacket that got leaked, maybe they were showcasing a 360-exclusive DLC?

Even so, it's still a touch insulting that NiGHTS isn't there....

Nothing else for it but to keep the dream alive! I don't think I'll be posting a video, but maybe if I can get a quick picture done - my DA page gets more traffic than Youtube anyway. XD

#87149 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Kori on 17 January 2010 - 11:00 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

A race course through Twin Seeds at night... *swoon*

We still want the character, dagnabbit, but it'd be nice to have SOMETHING out of the box - especially since I have a Wii, Dad and sister have PS3s, and there's not a 360 in sight! XD;; It adds just a bit to my fangirl-rage that this "minor oversight" on some exec's part has robbed me of my chance at playing him, but he still deserves to be included!

Maybe I'll just hold NiGHTS-kun in front of the TV as I play.. XDDD

#87347 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Kori on 22 January 2010 - 03:16 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Actually, NinMicroSega, I gotta thank you for reposting the comic! I checked my DA messages - a few hours after you did, I had at least 7 more people fave it! XD Thanks for the DLC love everyone! :3

I'd love to do more - heck, I'd thought of an animatic-video-thing I could scribble out to the tune of "Anything You Can Do" with Sonic VS NiGHTS. XDDDDD BUT life's been stinkin' busy, and I' m not sure I can get it started/finished in time for the campaign... sorry guys! TT^TT

#87714 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Kori on 28 January 2010 - 04:04 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Awright awright, this is upsetting news for all of us fans, but there's no need to call each other out like this. "Divide and conquer" is gonna make a mess of things, and we need all the steam we can get to correct this rather egregious oversight!

I was afraid that the Lakitu prediction was dead-on, since neither DiGi nor TRiPPY said anything about it. But it fits with everything they've been saying, and.. well, dang! XP

We might still be able to make a difference with DLC! This at least confirms the character model is in the game - would that hold any bearing on getting him in there? (For Wii owners? XD;;; )

Welp, now we know. The question, as it has been for several months, is what are we gonna do about it?

(And I concur, they pulled him outta the race because they think he can beat Sonic! And they're right!! XD)

EDIT: ..... so, wait. NiGHTS is either the Lakitu... or the sexy flag-waving racetrack babe? |D

#84215 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Kori on 07 December 2009 - 05:11 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

WAHAHAAA so much to catch up on, campaign, Winter EP, other sketching projects, school, work, Christmas - it's a busy time of year, but I did sketch something out!

Yes, I did a sort-of comic - a possible conversation between NiGHTS and Sonic about this whole ASR thing. I showed it to my sister, who is the biggest Sonic fan I know, and she found it very amusing! Once it's cleaned up I'm gonna post it on my DA page. :3

It's no video, but it's a little something-something. I hope to have it posted either later tonight or tomorrow, if everything works out. :P May I post the link here or in another topic? Whichever's preferred!

#84442 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Kori on 09 December 2009 - 04:05 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Oooooh! Snail mail! :3 Mind you, being the Christmas season it'll take a while to get there... but better late than never! If I get the time, I'll doodle the margins with ideya and Pians and such and stuff! XD

Anyway - COMIC.

Took me a day longer than planned, but it's now up on my DA page! I hope you like it! :3 It's meant to be relatively light-hearted, and I have two confirmed Sonic-nuts who say it's funny. Maybe Sonic people will get in on this now! XD

#88272 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by Kori on 04 February 2010 - 08:40 PM in Community Corner

Hmmm, Sonic 4 eh?

To quote Gerald from Hey Arnold! - "You're a bold kid, Arnold. A real bold kid."

Not to diss Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, as they were both wicked-fun games in their own right, but the old-school platformers that made Sonic famous were.. well, they made him famous! What more needs saying? XD Sega's track record of dragging Sonic through so much crap brings a bit of skepticism, even to this return to the good ol' days. They've got a LOT to prove if this is the Sonic 4 to expect!

Of course, my inner nostalgic fangirl is going *FANSCREECHx9000*. XDD And the very ideya of the figure-8 dash? HOT DIGGITY. (They should make a sequel to Sonic CD, I say, but if this is a success, then maybe...?)

As for the animation? It's probably early models and footage, so I'm not terribly worried.

Yeeeeess... I have my niggling doubts, Sega, but you have my attention... ;3

EDIT: One point my sister brought up - the fact that it's downloadable caught her interest. She reckons it's a sign that they're not being blowhard-showboats about it, they honestly want everyone to to play it. Labor of love indeed? X3

#88407 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by Kori on 06 February 2010 - 02:24 AM in Community Corner

Oh yay! I knew the animation thing would work out. :D (And YEESH, the US SEGA Blog comments are just... full of ungrateful yuppie larvae.. |D;; )

Also...

Eggman revisits - and improves - the very best of his creations to defeat our spiked hero.

8DDDDD

MetalMetalMetalMetalMetalMetalMetalMetalMetalMetalMetalMetalMetal.............!!

#86961 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by Kori on 15 January 2010 - 03:26 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

SQUAWK. I have pictures of her boxart to me too! XD *runs to charge camera battery*

I've been emailing her, and going by the last email she's doing just fine - life's been a bit busy, I suppose. :3 I do believe she's working on other sites, like a fan forum for the band QZoo (or QKumba Zoo). I gotta join that too - GAWD I've gotten lazy! XD;;

Anyway! Pictures! 8D

Posted Image

This is just too adorable. XD

Posted Image

EQPIWUDFJSPIVUHQ98472JED0W9FKWEFJWO PLUSHIE AND COLORING PICTURE AND DOUJIN. *insert fanscreech here* I was totally not expecting these surprises! 8DDD

Posted Image

The triple threat! X3 My fave three plushies out of the...

Posted Image

....... several... that I own. 8D (Mount Wannahuggaplushie!)

Posted Image

Dreams made my dreams come true! <3

#86027 Happy Thought of the Day

Posted by Kori on 30 December 2009 - 06:55 AM in Community Corner

I'm getting better at filling pages with random doodles - good practice for school, where one of the assignments is to fill a book per WEEK! XD

#84623 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by Kori on 11 December 2009 - 05:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I am soooo late to this party. XD;;; *feeds the Pians*

FABULOUS!! My youngest sister and I listened to all four tracks and loved it! Hey Dreamer is just awesome - the original tune is one of my favorites from NiGHTS in general, and you did a great mix of it! The Christmas Party had us both ROLLING, and I simply MUST learn how to draw Bomamba now because of it. XDDDD

Oh yes, kudos to everyone for the intro! Hilarious!

And the artwork, OH THE ARTWORK, eye candy = WiN. 83

Thank you guys so much for all the work put into this! It was well worth it and it made my day! :D

#86757 My pc has decided to break

Posted by Kori on 11 January 2010 - 10:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Gah, RAM - the one thing that almost stopped the completion of my NiGHTS AMV! XD;

I'm so sorry that it's not going as smoothly as hoped - but as long as there's still a chance, victory can be attained! Never give up, never surrender!! *joins the Techie Pom-Pom Brigade*

Not able to draw?? D8 Hang in there TRiPPY! Grab post-its and a pen to last if you must!

#85710 My pc has decided to break

Posted by Kori on 24 December 2009 - 03:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Sadly I'm not able to send much, but I hope it helps! I can send more after I'm paid next week. *e-hugs* I'm sorry you're not having a good day Mummy. :<

You can do it guys! Rah, rah, sis-boom-bah! Go team, go team, WHOO!! *flips, cartwheels, spins, dips, and eventually lands on her face* |D

#87662 My pc has decided to break

Posted by Kori on 27 January 2010 - 02:22 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

This immediately went through my head when I read that, TRiPPY. XD;;

YATTAZE~~!!

#87538 My pc has decided to break

Posted by Kori on 26 January 2010 - 12:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Dude...

I UNDERSTOOD THAT. 8D

Well, the basic gist anyway! Way to go Stevo! Title deserved! (Though your Matrix-bending powers will only take you so far, Mr. 99...)

I'm assuming that the files are all there, it's just a matter of sorting through it all, like 5 years' worth of duplicate family vacation photos? XD