Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Gun6's Content

There have been 180 items by Gun6 (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#54055 The next kids in a NiGHTS game

Posted by Gun6 on 12 June 2008 - 04:33 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*is late* Personally, I think that the dreamers would need to fit the whole "mysterious" aspect of NiGHTS. Nightopia and Nightmare are really just characteristics of the dreamer transformed into a "real" world. (Or at least a phase that the dreamer needs to go through to ultimately better themselves in the end.) Therefore, the dreamers shouldn't be restricted to a physical form (maybe a monochromatic outline/wireframe at the most). Throughout the game, their forms would gain a solid structure as they gain Ideya and grow (the background story for each character is nice, but it's the growing phase to overcome their troubles that is represented in the actual game), but they would never reach a "100%" level of existence in their dreams. They would be characterized by their traits and their progress throughout the game (everybody would be able to interpret the character in a different way, much like how people interpret NiGHTS's gender).

Different cultures/backgrounds are worthless since the self-development is supposed to be a universal appeal that applies to many people. A person involved in a car crash could be interesting based on how they develop, but an elderly woman can also develop and be interesting (so there doesn't need to be a gritty background for somebody to develop).

In short, the characters shouldn't need a face for us to identify them. Kind of similar to reading a book without illustrations; you can get a general idea of what they are, but you build their appearance based on your own interpretations.

In short short, YAY FANART.

#52350 Animal Crossing: Wild World

Posted by Gun6 on 28 May 2008 - 05:03 AM in Community Corner

Posted Image

Terrible quality, but I think that you get the hint.

#52159 Animal Crossing: Wild World

Posted by Gun6 on 25 May 2008 - 11:13 PM in Community Corner

Hah! I have Animal Crossing AND Animal Crossing: Wild World, as well as TWO NiGHTS patterns!

@ Nemoide: It will just have hundreds of weeds, some roaches, everybody in your town will have either moved away or almost forgotten that you're alive, and your mailbox will be full. : ]

#51854 Does JoD need to be rated lower than E?

Posted by Gun6 on 23 May 2008 - 02:28 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

*DRESS

You shall not escape the now-gender-specific (unless if it's a kilt) NiGHTS!

Oh, and no, NiGHTS should not be rated 3+ .

#51849 Does JoD need to be rated lower than E?

Posted by Gun6 on 23 May 2008 - 01:29 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

NiGHTS Teaches Typing!

Posted Image

(This is THE most epic MSPaintshopping EVAR!... other than all of the Z's because I'm too la-Z! Original image: http://i17.photobuck...30802477-07.gif )

... *snort*

Posted Image

#51019 Yume Nikki (Dream Diary)

Posted by Gun6 on 15 May 2008 - 10:24 PM in Dream Discussion

Just the mention of Giygas makes me not want to play this. :[

EDIT: And I didn't know what that thing in your avatar was, but now I'm scared of it. D:

GETRIDDOFITNAO!!!

#50647 Sega's Get Ready Shirts News!

Posted by Gun6 on 12 May 2008 - 05:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Am I going blind? Because I didn't find anything NiGHTS. ><

I think that there are some NiGHTS shirts (not in the US/UK/etc.) that aren't on that website. They're really nice, but I forget where they are found. Perhaps somebody else could provide the link...?

#50645 How did Helen sprain her ankle?

Posted by Gun6 on 12 May 2008 - 05:03 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Is that a challenge I hear?

*wags tongue to instill massive damage in ignorance*

P.S.: Bomamba did it as revenge for not having feet.

#50515 NiGHTS Online (pending title)

Posted by Gun6 on 10 May 2008 - 10:10 PM in Creative Stuff!

sooooo,how far are into the project in the % term

There is no % because there is no "total amount" (a.k.a. idea on what the final game will be like). It's like dividing by zero.

#50220 Untitled Plea

Posted by Gun6 on 08 May 2008 - 05:01 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've never played NiD *cough* on its original console *cough*, but that didn't stop me from becoming a fan of the concept even before JoD was announced. I don't mind if people get their start with NiGHTS through JoD- they're still fans of NiGHTS and all of the unique concepts that it consists of (vivid dreamscapes, "sinister" nightmares, etc.). To blatantly disrespect somebody just because of this (they most likely couldn't experience NiD due to circumstances beyond their control) is utterly disgraceful and disagreeable. This doesn't mean that the people that don't like NiGHTS aren't entitled to their own opinions, but just that opinions aren't meant to be forced on others.

(...Wait a minute... I'm such a liar. I have played NiD on the Saturn, but I was... 3-4(?) so I can't remember. However, I did get back into the fanbase after rediscovering it because I had remembered a blue-haired boy walking through a snowy place, walking into an igloo, and then getting zapped with a light. Color me crazy. :X)

#50218 A-KON19 Goes for Guinness World Record!

Posted by Gun6 on 08 May 2008 - 03:31 AM in Cosplay Zone

Lol that's in Texas. :X *lives in Texas*

#50217 PSO:BB

Posted by Gun6 on 08 May 2008 - 02:56 AM in Community Corner

Check your Personal Messages.

#50189 I DID IT

Posted by Gun6 on 07 May 2008 - 10:53 PM in Community Corner

Good job! Now go tackle Sonic Riders, sooooo much harder to get NiGHTS, and not really worth it as a rider, but worth it when playing in Sega Illusion. My soul lit up having NiGHTS ride in that level. And if you jump into the shortcut in Twin Seeds portion you'll cry in joy at the sight.

I remember screaming my head off after completing the missions...

and then realizing that I now had to do Jet's missions. I ended up unlocking NiGHTS though. Rouge is my favorite though. :P

#50188 PSO:BB

Posted by Gun6 on 07 May 2008 - 10:50 PM in Community Corner

I used to play PSOBB on the official server (since the beta). Matter of fact, I just downloaded everything required for Mr. STHAXX's server on Monday. I'm level 6, so lol.

#50183 Sega's Get Ready Shirts News!

Posted by Gun6 on 07 May 2008 - 10:23 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Those Mother shirts are nice. : ]
Too bad I only have USD... and no Paypal or anything. : /

#50181 One Study's Proof of Nightmares

Posted by Gun6 on 07 May 2008 - 10:18 PM in Dream Discussion

That's an awfully cool ability... :[

#50179 OWL

Posted by Gun6 on 07 May 2008 - 10:01 PM in Creative Stuff!

I think that I'm the only person that likes Blathers, actually. : [

#49558 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by Gun6 on 02 May 2008 - 02:39 AM in Community Corner

GUN6: 4682-8258-7880

I use Ness and Olimar. Go me!

#49550 Surrealism

Posted by Gun6 on 02 May 2008 - 01:58 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I laugh in the face of semi-poor animation quality. This is nothing compared to Giygas.

#49546 NGamer Magazine

Posted by Gun6 on 02 May 2008 - 01:35 AM in Cosplay Zone

So, in a nutshell, NiGHTS has no true gender, but has both masculine and feminine characteristics that can be interpreted in such a way as to have unique identification by each individual person?

All along, I was thinking that NiGHTS just had staminate and pistillate flowers in the same inflorescence. Silly me.

#49277 The Octopaw topic!

Posted by Gun6 on 29 April 2008 - 05:21 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I think I've seen one of Octopaw's cousins in a not so child friendly animated film.

Have you been dumpster-diving on the internet again?

#49276 Another NiGHTS

Posted by Gun6 on 29 April 2008 - 05:14 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I nominate Microsoft Sam.

#49271 The Octopaw topic!

Posted by Gun6 on 29 April 2008 - 04:40 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

1. What was your first impression of Octopaw?
Uh... that hot pink is kind of... not good.

2. Do you, or do you not like Octopaw?
I like its missions, I guess.

3. Have you ever had a dreams about Octopaw?
No.

4. What would you do if the next NiGHTS game was completely dedicated to "unraveling the mystery of Octopaw?"
...If it has a good soundtrack and shiny things, I'd get it.

5. Do you believe that Octopaw are closer to marens or pians, or are they a seperate creature?
It's an octopus.

6. What is one question you'd like to ask Octopaw?
Why are you called Octopaw if you have tentacles and don't have paws?

7. Give me one random Octopaw - related thought.
Sushi from Paper Mario.

#49269 Car NiGHTS

Posted by Gun6 on 29 April 2008 - 04:05 AM in Creative Stuff!

Perhaps a more subtle design? Maybe something that would look "normal" (or maybe just slightly strange) that would secretly send out a secret message to the secret undercover NiGHTS fans, you know, secretly.

(It'll be a secret.)

P.S.: I'm liking the fancy design (one on NiGHTS's arms/legs)... it should def. be used.

#49134 NiGHTS Online (pending title)

Posted by Gun6 on 27 April 2008 - 08:43 PM in Creative Stuff!

How have I missed this?

HOW?

This is making me so excited! (By the way, will the game's art be stylized, or will it just be semi-realistic?)