Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NGamer Magazine

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Does anyone here buy NGamer magazine in the UK? I'm supposed to be in this issue (SUPPOSED TO BE)(But you know my luck). It comes out in the morning and I'm dying to see it, I'd run down the hill and grab a copy from the 24hour Tescos but they never get them in on time ever or are out of stock :/

I wonder if it has any photos O.O pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

*is now excitable* I wonder if my costume got in...

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I'll try and pick a copy up today if i find one. ^_^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*boogies* Thankyou ^_^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
HAHAHA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XD I'm in it! They done a double page spread of the event and i got to pimp both JoD, NiD, SEGA, this website, Auchinawa, AND SST. It's actualy a nice/funny article too, they didn't do the rip the P thing most magazines do when concerning cosplayers. WIN. And i got another NiGHTS pic in the back dressed as Leon Kenedy because of the event ahahah. Go go promo!

*happy glee*

Go buy it if you can XD

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Can we see the article? :3
There's no way I could buy it even though I want to.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yup, i'll make sure either me or TRiPPY scans it sometime before the end of this week. It is a really nice article, actually. <_<

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Apparently the event was a double pager in playstation magazine too in march o_o must find scans. And also must pester Bravo channel for recording.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*LMAO*

Just seen this, right at the VERY end is me defending Sonic from a heckling kid! *rolls* aw man.

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
That dude from xbox magazine lied to me even though I gave him a nice interview and all but also being like the only character from a xbox game. <_<

Now I shall have to assassinate him from a high place with one of my auto lock on daggers which will be as painfull as possible!

I only buy the other nintendo magazine but would love to see scans of it even though Im sure your Assassin is not on it because we're stealthy and all...

Where is the assassin love?! <_<

And more importantly how could no one notice the brilliant Von Karma dressed girl?! It was love at first sight...no really.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Did Xbox magazine actualy print a report in their magazine? I know they did a website one, I'm curious. Lots of magazines were there but they hardly ever gave their names :/
*oops forgot to log in as myself*- TRiP

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
That's a very good question but the magazine is too expensive at about £7 or £8 to find out so rarely get a chance to buy it. :(

I dont really mind as I was mostly joking but just found it odd that he went to the trouble of asking me so many questions for nothing. I vaguely remember him asking me why I chose to dress up as Altair, why I came which was when I pointed at the purple lady among other things.

We will be famous someday anyway when we conquer the world, make SEGA do lots of new classic games and then it wont matter because the world will be full of blue skies. ;)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Posted Image

I'll scan the full article after the magazine is off sale.

*points to DiGi's head*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hehe. They took a decent shot, too. :P
You did good work that day, my dear. Plus they didn't trim down your interview or edit it either so that's some good NiGHTS advertising, right there. I am proud of you. Good job :D

As for the rest of the article, it's obviously only featuring cosplays of characters that have appeared on Nintendo consoles (cause it's a nintendo mag after all) though there are a few random shots of other people but not specificly focused on.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
COOKING MAMA.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
NiGHTS is genderful. I love that word. It just rolls off the tongue. Say it with me "Genderful." I wish I could've gone, but then again, I'm not really much of a cosplayer.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Nice!

being 'both' would make NiGHTS a hermaphrodite though XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I like that interview. Cute. Genderful. *giggles incessantly*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

being 'both' would make NiGHTS a hermaphrodite though XD

Lol, indeed but they can't plaster that onto the cover of the game box now, can they? 'Genderful' it is. :D

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
No but, like, NiGHTS is genderless though.. no dangly parts at all.. right?
genderful means both

genderless means neither

he's androgynous, not a hermaphrodite!

lol, I'm being way too technical about this.. >,<

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol, yeah you are dude but hey, Yuji Naka qoute section from magazine article here --> blahblahblah

Technicaly speaking, in terms of physical features, NiGHTS was designed to look of both gender, judging by the way Yuji's talking.
Genderless means neither gender and is lacking gender...however NiGHTS was created to come across as either gender depending on how you view him thus making him 'genderful'.

...yeah, i think we've gone too deep into this. XD;;

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol GENDER FIGHT GENDER FIGHT XD Oh god.

Anyway, people get confused about the meaning of the word because people mistake the saying 'no gender' for ACTUALY NOTHING, no gender means no single gender. Let this handy dandy dictionary explain:

an·drog·y·nous Audio Help /ænˈdrɒdʒənəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[an-droj-uh-nuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. being both male and female; hermaphroditic.
2. having both masculine and feminine characteristics.
3. having an ambiguous sexual identity.
4. neither clearly masculine nor clearly feminine in appearance: the androgynous look of many rock stars.
5. Botany. having staminate and pistillate flowers in the same inflorescence.

Still has a gender, just a confusing type.

Not that anyone is ever going to comment on dangly bits or non dangly bits.

Well damn i should have asked Iizuka that one XD fahaha that would have went down better than Selph.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Well then, I guess both terms apply.. NiGHTS is both and neither all at once. Genderful it is. Woof!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol, the whole 'NiGHTS' gender thing is one thing that will always cause discussion because there's so many different people with different views on it. We just go by what we've been told, really. This debate has been active for years on end. I highly doubt it will ever stop. XD

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

Big Brother is watching you.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Lol, the whole 'NiGHTS' gender thing is one thing that will always cause discussion because there's so many different people with different views on it. We just go by what we've been told, really. This debate has been active for years on end. I highly doubt it will ever stop. XD

I sent you scans. :D

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Scans of NiGHTS' gender? o.O

--edit--
Oh, sorry. I just checked the email inbox...we've been a bit busy lately so we ain't had time to check up on the emails, lol. Our bad. Yesh, thanks for the scans mans. :D One of us will get back to your emails asap.

...lol, scans of NiGHTS' gender. What was i thinking? XD;;;

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Oh my. perhaps some very, VERY candid pictures circulated around the SEGA offices?. go on, Arch..

Blargh, I digress. No more babbling out of me about this.

Tee hee.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

This debate has been active for years on end. I highly doubt it will ever stop. XD

Because nobody wants to listen to what they've been told, no matter WHO says it? :/

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
So, in a nutshell, NiGHTS has no true gender, but has both masculine and feminine characteristics that can be interpreted in such a way as to have unique identification by each individual person?

All along, I was thinking that NiGHTS just had staminate and pistillate flowers in the same inflorescence. Silly me.

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Rocks don't have genders, why should NiGHTS? =Shrugs=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users