Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

G_NJoD_07's Content

There have been 21 items by G_NJoD_07 (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42085 Jackle Contest

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 23 February 2008 - 07:33 PM in Creative Stuff!

This contest seems to be over. So who won?

#34201 Jackle Contest

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 05 January 2008 - 02:20 AM in Creative Stuff!

Here's my entry! ->Here!
Hope you like it!

#20555 Samba de Amigo

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 12 October 2007 - 04:05 AM in Community Corner

All right! This is gonna be great! I'm so glad that this is gonna be a Wii title because the only experience I ever got of that game was the fever mode of the Samba de Amigo table in Sonic Pinball Party.

#20553 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 12 October 2007 - 03:47 AM in Community Corner

Still in shock... ^_^
Still trying to comprehend all this... ;)
Sonic in Brawl?
Spring Jump move?
SUPER SONIC!?!
This blows my mind!!! ^_^

#8042 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 23 June 2007 - 04:28 AM in Poll Area

I'd like to know how to convert any picture into a cursor file.

I'm pretty sure that you can't convert a picture because the standard cursor size is 32X32. You have to make them with a specific program. The program I used to make my cursors was ArtCursors.

#7859 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 20 June 2007 - 12:38 AM in Poll Area

Thanks :(! I must admit, yours are better. There's a pointer on yours and they are easier to use to replace the normal "Idle" mouse.

Thanks! :) To make a pointer, just shrink the picture and add a triangle to the corner.

#7823 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 19 June 2007 - 12:29 AM in Poll Area

I saw your cursors! They're nice! They'll work well in a theme.

#7781 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 17 June 2007 - 07:20 PM in Poll Area

The last of my cursors are finally up! ^_^

#7738 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 16 June 2007 - 06:19 PM in Poll Area

Hmm.... that looks cool ^_^. I didn't get to try the icons you made yet, sorry, since I don't exactly know how to install icons, and I don't wanna mess up my themes file and have to reinstall it again ;-;.

The icons are actually cursors. You have to go to your mouse settings and change the normal pointer arrow to any of the cursors I made.

HOWEVER, I can put your icons into a NiD theme like the ones in my list above ! Tell me if you want to, and I will.

Sure! :D

#7710 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 16 June 2007 - 02:16 AM in Poll Area

<_< ^_^ ^_^ Did you see the cursors I made in the new iCONS section?!? They look so good! And now everyone can use them! I made them myself! I feel so proud! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ The only one I am not happy with is the pian one, so if anyone wants to try and make a better one, download this: ArtCursors

#7309 What do you love to do in a dream?

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 06 June 2007 - 11:19 PM in Dream Discussion

If I become lucid tonight, the first thing I will do is fly. It will be easy too because I know the secret of flying, sparkles! That's why Jackle can't fly!

#6626 The new nightmaren minions

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 30 May 2007 - 02:11 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Do you think the new game will also have a new Alarm Egg?

#5587 C: o hallo

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 18 May 2007 - 01:38 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi Griffin! Griffin is the name of my best friend at high school. He's cool, so you must be cool too! ^_^

#5397 Your least favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams...

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 16 May 2007 - 02:18 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Puffy. I never played the game, but the videos I've seen makes her look hard to beat. Plus she's ugly! ^_^

#3689 The new nightmaren minions

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 03 May 2007 - 02:25 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Do you think they will use the old ones? Create new ones? A mix of both? I say new. They will probably be scarier than the in the first game.

#2700 So, how many of you haven't actually played NiGHTS?

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 30 April 2007 - 02:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I.

#1881 NiGHTS music

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 28 April 2007 - 02:26 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I have 6 versions of Dreams Dreams on my ipod, all of them from the music section. I like the Unplugged verison best.
All four versions of Suburban Museum are pretty good too.
I used to listen to the Christmas NiGHTS Sonic into Dreams Puffy/Robotnik fight music a lot too.

#1332 Shoutout Messages

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 27 April 2007 - 03:45 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

"If I had a dollar for every time someone tried to shut me up, I'd have enough money to keep you quiet!"

A friend of mine said this once.

#1298 So, how did you get into NiGHTS?

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 27 April 2007 - 02:21 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I first heard of NiGHTS from the game Sonic Pinball Party. I didn't even want the game because it had non-Sonic charaters I knew nothing about on the cover (I was young and foolish)! My SISTER (who has never made it to the final level of any game!) bought it with her own money and I ended up playing it. I always played the NiGHTS stage because the ball saver lasted longer on it. I really like the music and I decided to find it on the internet. I came to NiGHTS into Dreams website and was struck by the full force of the NiGHTS fever. I tryed to get my dad to buy me the game, the console, and the controller on ebay, but my parents just don't trust the internet enough to spend money on the internet. My fever died down for a bit until I dicovered Deviant Art and looked at some NiGHTS fanart. And here I am now!

#1183 I need some references...

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 26 April 2007 - 11:54 PM in Creative Stuff!

I need...

A picture of Gillwing from the front,
Puffy from the side,
Gulpo from the side, his fish...things
Claws from the side, a mouse bomb from the front,
Jackle from the front,
Reala from the front,
Wizeman from the front.

I'm hoping to make a computer game if I can get a good enough reference of all the characters.

#1170 I'm unusually new...

Posted by G_NJoD_07 on 26 April 2007 - 11:24 PM in Introduce Yourself

I'm here to do what everyone else does. Discuss NiGHTS!

I'm just as excited as many people about the news of NiGHTS:JoD and the new podcast.

Umm... :blink: That's it I guess.