Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

C: o hallo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Griffin

Griffin

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
C: So.... I managed to buy a copy of NiGHTS for 1 dollar at a pawn shop, completely perfect condition a few years back, and It finally started working on my computer! C: My cousin's saturn died so I was forced to emulate, but that is what has thrown me into NiGHTS fandom.

Anyway, My name is Griffin. Literally. Anyway, Hallo c:

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hallo Griffin, nice to see you here! If you need anything, just contact me, Icachan or any of the mods ^^

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Hi Griffin. $1 - awesome! Games always seem better when you've paid bugger all for 'em. I once got a copy of deus ex for 20p! played it from start to finish - great!

Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Cold weapons (steel and whatnot), music, and dreams ^^
Hiyas!

Welcome to the NiGHTS Forums, I am most happy to see another new face amongst the already growing crowd. :D

*puts on waiter's outfit* I hope you enjoy you're stay at in the NiGHTS community.

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Hi there!

One dollar. . . you lucked out!
Now that you're here at the forum, we hope that you'll havea great time!
If you have any questions or get confused or need help, just call on me or one of our other fabulous moderators or admins!

G_NJoD_07

G_NJoD_07

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Video games<br /><br />&gt;Video game music<br /><br />&gt;SEEEEEEGAAAA!!!<br /><br />&gt;Anime art style<br /><br />&gt;Anything out of the ordinary<br /><br />&gt;The board game of go<br /><br />&gt;The power of KNOWLEDGE!<br /><br />&gt;$$$CASH$$$<br /><br />&gt;Two dollar bills
Hi Griffin! Griffin is the name of my best friend at high school. He's cool, so you must be cool too! ^_^

Chan Kaylore

Chan Kaylore

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach at sunset, stealing kisses from loved ones, terrorising small children with bees, holding hands and chatting.<br /><br />Did I mention children and bees? I meant hornets.<br /><br />Big ones.
Heh, howdy you! Welcome to the forums! You lucky sod though, snagging a copy of NiGHTS for $1? Oi, wish some of us could say the same ^_^

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't worry, we won't bite much. We may snuggle, but there's not much biting.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hey, welcome to the forum!

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Welcomes~! <3's~ ^__^ Hope you have fun here with all of us.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users