Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tsukasa's Content

There have been 83 items by Tsukasa (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39885 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tsukasa on 02 February 2008 - 03:54 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39118 Reala is in Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Tsukasa on 30 January 2008 - 07:40 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

The secret character should be the driver from OutRun2! ^_^

What? There is an OutRun stage after all...oh god Sega...PLEASE bring me an OutRun3 or Daytona USA 3 or Sega Super GT 2 or Super Hang On 2008 or Virtua Racing 2 and I'll be your personal slave forever!

*gets back on topic* With both of them in there now, I wonder if we'll see a story segment involving the two? It would seem pretty likely.

Dude you forgot Scud Race 2!

#38942 NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Music

Posted by Tsukasa on 29 January 2008 - 10:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I love Wizemwan, Delight City, Bella, and He;en's Dreams Dreams Solo...

I hate the NiGHTS and Reala remixes they sound fake and not appealing to me at all... Sorry... but they tried too hard on those... also the Bellbridge remix of twinseeds kinda sucks too because the original sounds are muffled in all the wrong ways, like NiGHTS and Reala. Also NiGHTS and Reala wtf is up with that fake synthesizer sound? Isn't this song suposed to be Jazz? sounds liek they tried to make a Jazz song into a metal rock song .... and it died.

I like those mixes. They stayed very close to the originals and I think they sound great. I credit them for it.

#38849 Clawz the Nightmare Cat

Posted by Tsukasa on 29 January 2008 - 05:20 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I'm pretty sure I knew that they don't literally kill you. I've only played it fifty billion times. :/ But generally, missiles DO kill you. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Just don't ever take a missile to the chest in real life expecting to lose a mere 5 seconds off your life. >:3

LOL! pwnd!

#38846 Nightmaren Database

Posted by Tsukasa on 29 January 2008 - 05:17 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

For those who wanted to know what the Snip and Mamu do,

Snip: Jump high and attack you if you get close, it breaths a 'vapor' that will freeze you into a block of ice if it hits. You fall to the ground and get stuck there for a second or so.

Mamu: Fish like maren that fly around aimlessly, they have three spiky orbs that float around them and will hurt you and make you lose time if you make contact with the orbs.

If there are any other question about NiD maren I'd love to help. :(

Erm...also DiGi? I thought the Cuttle made a ring that completely drained your drill dash if you flew through it, not a spiky ring that hurt you...*runs*

LOL Wow, that's never happened to me with Snip in 11 years! Must try to make that happen. I love that I'm still discovering stuff in this game even now! Thanks! XD

#38843 What control scheme do you prefer?

Posted by Tsukasa on 29 January 2008 - 05:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Classic all the way.

#38833 My Dream Info

Posted by Tsukasa on 29 January 2008 - 04:50 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I have one that runs around with a firework.

#37929 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Tsukasa on 26 January 2008 - 09:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ok, having finished it with all A's and all dreamdrops, I have to say I fell a tad let down. I do enjoy playing it, it's just compared to NiGHTS into Dreams this feels very rushed.
I don't like the new dreamers. Helen sounds like there's something loose in her head most of the time and Will doesn't know what accent he wants.
It feels like NiGHTS Adventure 2 battle... If SEGA had just stuck to the formula of the original and not had those bird chases instead of ideya capture it would've been nice. As it is it just feels like somethings missing.

#37913 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Tsukasa on 26 January 2008 - 09:18 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Trev
Trevor Lyttle

N. Ireland
4811 6008 0494
Hey, if anyone wants a race I'm up for it. Also come take my mepians. Ask first though.
Tsukasa

#37246 The Ending

Posted by Tsukasa on 23 January 2008 - 04:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah, I read it, dun worry. :3

I'm just kinda concerned since it was pretty heavily implied... anyway...

Yeah, I was wondering who turned the lights out. NiGHTS is real now! Flipping power switches everywhere and causing mischief! Muahahahah! XD

Also, did anyone notice, when the lights went out Helen's mother just sat there while her daughter was cacking herself with fear? Lol.

#35752 Ideya

Posted by Tsukasa on 15 January 2008 - 02:18 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

o.o I thought marens could steal courage...the fanfiction sure makes it seem like they can. And if I recall, Helen almost got hers taken during Bellbridge, didn't she...?

If they can't steal it, then did Helen almost lose it herself, like stagefright? Dreamers can lose their ideya by their own causes/inner demons at work, right? ...then again, aren't maren like inner demons anyway lol XD

I dunno, I think NiGHTS is the only maren that can take courage ideya. And I don't read fanfics so I dunno what you're talking about lol.

#35081 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 January 2008 - 09:59 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If the game itself were 599 US Dollars D:

RIIIIIIIIDGE RAAACEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!! XD

#34789 Didn't You Just Throw That Away?

Posted by Tsukasa on 09 January 2008 - 02:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

No, it really didn't, but part of my job is figuring out what the hell other people are talking about. So, analyze time!

Apparently he uses the masks when he's dualized, since you never see him turn into a dragon or a dolphin when there's a kid not... merged with him. (attached? Inside? I don't know XD)

About how stuff affects him, well he can only swim as a dolphin and can't even go into the water without being a dolphin, so I assume he realizes he can't swim. Same thing with the strong winds. If he's affected by wind, I assume he realizes it. I don't think he gets blown around like an old ragdoll without realizing, "Hey. It looks like I'm being blown about by this strong wind."

Yeah so basically morphing with a persona seems to grant new abilities whereas just morphing without persona... doesn't... lol. When he morphs in JoD without persona it's usually to provide some mode of transport for the kids (boat, rollercoaster etc).

#34788 Nights next week!

Posted by Tsukasa on 09 January 2008 - 02:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It should be next week because it has been pushed forward along with Ghost Squad to the 18th of January. ^__^

We have to get a game online once we get the game if your up for it!

Just to think I was under 10 when the first came out and now a sequel finally came.

Yes yes I'd defo be up for a game online! Lemme know your friend code when you get it! :D

#34787 Cool NiGHTS Plushie

Posted by Tsukasa on 09 January 2008 - 02:49 PM in Creative Stuff!

LOL Thank you for posting this up hun!! *glomps* ^___^ Im so happy you liked him! and *phew* hes gone!! O_O lol

No problem! :D

#34679 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Tsukasa on 08 January 2008 - 05:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

This was told to me by our Sega person in the UK, not the one in Amsterdam. That guy in Amsterdam has not been in contact with us since we saw him so we can just pretty much forget he exists since everything he told us turned out to be incorrect information.
The Sega guy in the UK knows his stuff. He's not let us down yet so i trust what he's saying. :)

Ah ok. Guess I better make sure I have game funds in 2 weeks then :D

#34678 Nights next week!

Posted by Tsukasa on 08 January 2008 - 05:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

There is no more Nights!Oh,yes there is! :D

What with revising so much for the test I had today I didnt realise how close it finally was!I hope this is allowed but I could hug you all right now as that is how cheerfull I feel like now. :)

So Europeanfellow Nightopians, who is going to buy this on the spot or getting it thursday through the post?!

I cannot believe there is only one week until I get to play it and then another week to get the soundtrack,Deluxe edition and t shirt. ^___^

It's 2 weeks is it not? And yeah I'm gonna be buying it as soon as its released. I've been waiting 11 years for something to happen. Can't wait.

#34676 Didn't You Just Throw That Away?

Posted by Tsukasa on 08 January 2008 - 05:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Maybe, but the chicken gun is just one gun. We're talking about a whole group of items here that become available to NiGHTS out of nowhere. Also, NiGHTS has shown natural shape shifting properties without the aid of masks in this game (rollercoaster and boat) as well as in NiD (bobsled, fish tail, etc.)

That's a very good point. My own thought on that would be that NiGHTS uses the masks when he's dualized. And when he shape shifts it seems to be that it doesnt really have any bearing on how he's affected by the world around him. But when he uses persona it changes how stuff affects him... OK so maybe that made no sense lol... >_>

#34282 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Tsukasa on 05 January 2008 - 04:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ah well. I'll be ringing GAME in advance just to make sure. Don't want to be driving all the way there just to find out it's not out.

#34136 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Tsukasa on 04 January 2008 - 06:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Is that reliable info though? They did tell you's that it was going to be a global release too. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

#33266 NiGHTS SUPER SECRETS!

Posted by Tsukasa on 01 January 2008 - 01:49 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Wait JACKLE!? WTF?! Are you teasing??? D:

#33152 Cool NiGHTS Plushie

Posted by Tsukasa on 31 December 2007 - 07:27 PM in Creative Stuff!

that is pretty good. The outfit is especially good!!! How much did she charge you for it??

This one was £20 but she also does smaller ones at £15 and £10.

#33112 NiGHTS Jap PS2 Site OPEN !

Posted by Tsukasa on 31 December 2007 - 03:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Didn't someone already post this?

#32702 Cool NiGHTS Plushie

Posted by Tsukasa on 29 December 2007 - 02:51 PM in Creative Stuff!

NiGHTS Plushie

Check this little guy out. Isn't he cool?

He was made for me by Tashayarna. If you're interested in her plushies you can get in contact with her on DA through that link. :lol:
P.S. I have permission from her to post this.

#32534 Exploring with the kids...

Posted by Tsukasa on 28 December 2007 - 02:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Man that kind of sucks. I enjoyed exploring but if you can do it on the kid-only missions then thats alright... I'll miss that alarm egg.... R.I.P. my friend.

I love jumping an knocking the crap out of it! And then it gets mad and goes faster ha! Boo to not having the alarm egg. BOO!