Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nights next week!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
There is no more Nights!Oh,yes there is! :D

What with revising so much for the test I had today I didnt realise how close it finally was!I hope this is allowed but I could hug you all right now as that is how cheerfull I feel like now. <_<

So Europeanfellow Nightopians, who is going to buy this on the spot or getting it thursday through the post?!

I cannot believe there is only one week until I get to play it and then another week to get the soundtrack,Deluxe edition and t shirt. ^___^

Tsukasa

Tsukasa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Harry Potter, drawing, reading, gaming.

There is no more Nights!Oh,yes there is! :D

What with revising so much for the test I had today I didnt realise how close it finally was!I hope this is allowed but I could hug you all right now as that is how cheerfull I feel like now. :)

So Europeanfellow Nightopians, who is going to buy this on the spot or getting it thursday through the post?!

I cannot believe there is only one week until I get to play it and then another week to get the soundtrack,Deluxe edition and t shirt. ^___^

It's 2 weeks is it not? And yeah I'm gonna be buying it as soon as its released. I've been waiting 11 years for something to happen. Can't wait.

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
It should be next week because it has been pushed forward along with Ghost Squad to the 18th of January. ^__^

We have to get a game online once we get the game if your up for it!

Just to think I was under 10 when the first came out and now a sequel finally came.

Tsukasa

Tsukasa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Harry Potter, drawing, reading, gaming.

It should be next week because it has been pushed forward along with Ghost Squad to the 18th of January. ^__^

We have to get a game online once we get the game if your up for it!

Just to think I was under 10 when the first came out and now a sequel finally came.

Yes yes I'd defo be up for a game online! Lemme know your friend code when you get it! :D

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Hello mate almost forgot about us playing until I clicked my profile and noticed this!
I dont think private messages work for me but I will try giving you my friend code and feel free to do the same if you want to play. ^__^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users