Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ronnie's Content

There have been 91 items by Ronnie (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28262 Iizuka answers our questions in London!

Posted by Ronnie on 01 December 2007 - 03:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Congrats TRiPPY on gettin' your questions answered (for our sake) and glad you got some awesome praise for your art, you are very talented.

Although that Selph question is gonna get you into a lot of trouble, make sure on between the 14th-18th Jan that your into hanging around any clock towers with snipers inside them. You know to much! Sonic Team are coming for you!

I'm glad the game is multi controller usable now I can use my trusty GC controller and feel totally old skool!

*sticks finger up at production of NiD PS2* @$%& TEASE!!

Masks sound like they prevent obstacles from hindering you, thats cool enough for me.

More interaction with Nightopians means... *shoves chao in a blender and puts 100% TLC into Nightopians* <3

I think this is the only Wii game to totally initialise the great use of wi-fi on the Wii.

Looking forward to more info.

Thanks again TRiP

#28300 Iizuka answers our questions in London!

Posted by Ronnie on 01 December 2007 - 08:20 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I got a feeling this forum is gonna grow alot bigger within the next few months :3

NiGHTS has been rekindeld!

#28097 Project 'OUT THERE' Attention plz.

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 08:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Don't forget folks we have the internet aswell.

Its easy to make Flash banners using Dreamweaver, Maybe we can ask some other sites to put up some free advertising for the game (NiGHTS/game related of course)

Don't forget your Myspace and Facebook pages they can be spruced up with NiGHTS and even having simple avatars and banners in for your user profile helps gets the NiGHTS face out there.

I'm sure there will be plenty of advertising during its release but a little push won't hurt.

Of course the best time to promote will be during Febuarey.

Its best to know who are key demographic is and to hit the areas they will advertising most.

I wish we had some life-sized cardboard cut outs of NiGHTS and ask local Game stores to put them up for display, that would rock!

#28034 Dreamcast 4 up in the morning

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 01:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

ROFLMAO seriously.

You two blow those dreary American podcasts out the water! You got my keyboard wet with laughter (tear laughter not the other kind >.>)

Wow that was truly amazing and fun to listen to, you two should do these frequently :lol:

As for the rest of you... well... some mic practice, knowing how to prenounce "Reala's" name correctly and to stop nit picking. (who was the 40 year old who started telling us how the game would end and how it will be left open for a sequal?)

Can't wait for #5

#28126 Dreamcast 4 up in the morning

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 10:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Yeah your right, I can always fast forward all that stuff :3

#28240 New JoD screenshots at IGN

Posted by Ronnie on 01 December 2007 - 11:26 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

LOL

Remember folks, sexually harrasing dream beings can cause volcanic eruptions.

#36061 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 17 January 2008 - 04:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

For those who didn't get it a day early.

1 DAY TO GOOOOO!

I got my Friday all planned out!

#34543 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 07 January 2008 - 12:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Damn why do my assignments have to be handed in during Jan and Feb? Can't I just have a late sumbmission for NiGHTS related purposes, i'm sure the exam board won't mind :P

#35127 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 11 January 2008 - 06:38 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

1 more week folks!

#34168 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 04 January 2008 - 10:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

hhmm well it is a nice surprise and does beat waiting till the 25th, but I wonder why an early UK release? *scratches head*

#36117 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 18 January 2008 - 12:58 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Todays the day!

I best get some sweep :3

#28018 A message to NiD.Com from Sega

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 12:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Did you ever notice on the Crystal Maze that the occupations of the players were either Engineers or Secretary's? were these like the only 2 jobs you could have during the 90's or what?

Sorry back on topic:

NiGHTS into JEANS sounds awesome! 2009 you say? NiGHTS would have to sit in the bath for a looong time to wear "shrink to fit", dame Levi never thinking about the Nightopian/Maren demographic >.<

#28031 Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 01:09 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Its always been Jackle.

His character design amazes me so much, how can something with so little body mass be such a challange (the only challenge in the game honestly)

His cheshire cat grin, his spikey yet essential mantle, his level design, the music *drools* his attack and speed.
His colour scheme.

Oh yes mad Jackle was my fave ^^

#28305 Analog controller , or D-pad?

Posted by Ronnie on 01 December 2007 - 08:59 PM in Poll Area

Nah I prefered black, it matched the Saturn ^^ I beleive the Saturn JP was white though?

Besides we have a white controller similer thanks to the Dreamcast :3

#28119 Analog controller , or D-pad?

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 10:22 PM in Poll Area

Sadly I was one of the D-pad possy back in the day :P; If I could i would go back in time slap my past self and switch the controller over to analouge to show how much better it was! I mean growing up addicted to the Mega Drive and being used to trusty up,down,left,right just felt so natural.

Summary - I'm a shamed D-padder T_T

#34347 BONUS CHRISTMAS PODCAST

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 11:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Great podcast you two, another lol-filled 43 minutes.

I love your Will & dad intros they're excellent :D

Thanks for the news and the songs, DiGi can I ask; are you a proffesional musician/vocalist? Your work seems to be very well... good, you either have alot of experience or have a natural talent.

It was interesting to actually hear the Iizuka interview, it almost felt like top secret goverment secrets were being leaked when Selph was mentioned. ^^

WHO KNOWS! WHO TOLD YOU! Now I've got to kill you.

Can't wait for the next installment, it'll be after you've both played JoD to death.

Here's some applause for both of your hard work.

Posted Image

#29818 Towers towers everywhere!

Posted by Ronnie on 12 December 2007 - 04:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The great tower of pancakes
Posted Image

#29680 Towers towers everywhere!

Posted by Ronnie on 11 December 2007 - 09:56 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Here is Middlesbrough Town Hall.
Posted Image
Its where Roy Chubby Brown became famous by making jokes about womens bits ¬_¬

NOTE - Its surrounded by rough bars, a royal court and the North Easts largest call centre.

wonderful Middlesbrough, if NiGHTS stopped here i'm sure he would be hassled by some chavvs.

ere' mate let us fly wivvya for 50p.

#29655 Towers towers everywhere!

Posted by Ronnie on 11 December 2007 - 07:22 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Here's a scary clock tower

a LEGO clock tower

a great gamne devoted to a tower

*then Ronnie learnt how to upload images*

I would love to see NiGHTS on top of the Seattle Tower.
Posted Image

You better beleive it!
Posted Image

Godzilla coudn't knock it down!
Posted Image

Thats a big tower
Posted Image

boooring
Posted Image

Best. Tower. Ever
Posted Image

Then I forgot what I was surposdta show
Posted Image

Whhheeeeeee
Posted Image

Hot picture (I just broke your 56k modem)
Posted Image

Looks familler
Posted Image

A famous Dehli massive clock tower
Posted Image

Steeples are pointy too
Posted Image

urgh even from sky view Blackpool tower is fugly
Posted Image

Do you think they changed the Tower to a clock tower in JoD because of 9/11?

#49703 The Octopaw topic!

Posted by Ronnie on 03 May 2008 - 01:18 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm not to fond of Octopaw but I would never say that to his face, not if you saw his dad.
Posted Image

#28493 NEXT NIGHTS

Posted by Ronnie on 03 December 2007 - 12:43 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm gonna focus more on the game that hasn't been released first rather than speculate a triliogy.

#28027 Bellbridge and its Clock Tower

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 12:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ok lets take fandom speculation to the next level!

Lets see what we got so far, the Clock Tower is Bellbridges answer to Twin Seeds and the almighty pointy tower.

NiGHTS always needs to be atop the largest building in a twinkly city just behind a cresent moon so we can't have Twin Seeds again so Bellbridge Clock tower gets voted and NiGHTS gets to to do his one footed pose. NA-NA-NAAA NA-NA-NAAA!

The way all the other buildings are set around it makes me think Bellbridge will be the last level and the Clocktower will be where NiGHTS his held captive by WIZEMAN letting William and Helen beleive in themselves and perform a suicidal jump into nothingness only to realise they can fly bitches!!!!

They work together collect all the IDEYA (they originally had anyway) and break NiGHTS free (oh did I mention the clock tower is an IDEYA PALACE? and that its the gateway between the real world and Nightopia? And... the gateway only opens when the clock hits midnight.)

And when the dream is over Elliot and cla.. er I mean William and Helen will meet there... somehow... and while the clock tower bongs so will they. THE END

IN THE NIGHTS, DREAMS DELIGHT!
I WANT TO SEE YOU STANDING NEKKID!

#37058 SHOW 06 IS UP

Posted by Ronnie on 22 January 2008 - 08:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Another great listen guys! Alot of your views your spot on and your lucky sonuvva... gettin' those goodies, I'm glad you added more after archs visited. I for one like your new mic, You both sound alot clearer and DiGi doesn't sound like he's all flat bass >.<

As usual can't wait till the next pod cast. :3

#29033 Japanese JoD Trailer

Posted by Ronnie on 07 December 2007 - 05:44 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

This topic gives me an idea! *runs off*

#29304 Japanese JoD Trailer

Posted by Ronnie on 09 December 2007 - 11:49 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

As for the delay...yeah, i agree. That PR guy in Amsterdam was CERTAINLY misinformed about this game then *sigh* ... as we say in Turkish, 'esek'. ¬_¬

That must really be winding you up DiGi, didn't you ask him several times about the confirmation of the release? and he was 100% swear on his mums life completly and utterly correct about the world wide release NEXT YEAR?

I'm surprised you didn't shake him into confirming it. hehe shake the truth out of him.

Seriously SEGA EU get it together -_-;