Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

catchan2007's Content

There have been 125 items by catchan2007 (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#19624 Da Fishy's Name

Posted by catchan2007 on 05 October 2007 - 05:17 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

LOL XD

#19085 New Screens

Posted by catchan2007 on 01 October 2007 - 02:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Posted Image

I don't know why but i get the feeling that this links to Will seeing Wiseman as a father figure. Dunno why though...

#18462 So, those KH titles.

Posted by catchan2007 on 27 September 2007 - 03:16 PM in Community Corner

Alright, now I want to know what the with Ven and Roxas is. No way they can look so alike and NOT have a connection.

I know what ya mean! When i first saw Ven, i was like "WTF?? Roxas?"

#18429 Wanna Be On Show 04?

Posted by catchan2007 on 27 September 2007 - 06:07 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Poor DiGI...get well soon!

P.S. Why does everyone get sick this time of year? My friend had a cold, and now she's past it onto me and two of my friends, who were off this week, one came back on Tuesday while the other came back yesterday too!

#17637 Soul Calibur series

Posted by catchan2007 on 21 September 2007 - 05:38 AM in Community Corner

Yeah, i think that's pretty close to his name. I would check but i'm too lazy, i'll do it later!

#17636 NiGHTS JoD Offscreen video from TGS!

Posted by catchan2007 on 21 September 2007 - 05:36 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Too slow at loading!

The gameplay looks really good but the fact that there's a timer...that's gonna stress me out cause when there are timer sections in games, i always get stressed out and will bite anyone's head off if they ask me something...

Dad: "catchan, do u know where-"
Me: "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BALD-EYE-BROWED MAN!" (i can't be mean to people XD; )

But then again...this is NiGHTS so it would be NiGHTS without the timer. I shall survive.

#17371 New Screens/Movies + Japanese Release Date

Posted by catchan2007 on 18 September 2007 - 05:49 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Maybe that drab brown desert turns into a lush and colorful enviroment as you advance through the game? (or even through the level?)

I can kinda see that happening. It's a cool idea!

#17369 Peter Pan VS. NiGHTS (WIP)

Posted by catchan2007 on 18 September 2007 - 05:45 AM in Creative Stuff!

Posted Image

NiGHTS would so paraloop Peter into nothingness. Loving the picture! :(

#17269 New Screens/Movies + Japanese Release Date

Posted by catchan2007 on 17 September 2007 - 03:18 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Posted Image

Scary owl (i call him Freakin' Owl. Don't try and get me to call him by his name or whatever, cause i'm still gonna call him that ^-^; ) and William CG looks like my 6 year-old cousin.

I wish i could watch the trailers... ;-;

#17110 Soul Calibur series

Posted by catchan2007 on 16 September 2007 - 08:12 AM in Community Corner

I own 2 for the Gamecube and 3; i prefer 3 tho cause it's cooler...

My fav characters are Xianghua (tho i HATE her voice), Kilik, that Koerean guy whose name escapes me... and Talim. They're also my favourite pairings of the game ^-^;

#17037 Release Dates Confirmed

Posted by catchan2007 on 15 September 2007 - 02:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm glad to know the release dates...but i'm pissed off that Europe's the last. AGAIN. :lol:

#16999 Bebop or Champloo?

Posted by catchan2007 on 15 September 2007 - 07:17 AM in Community Corner

I liked Champloo over Bebop for some reason; dunno why...

#16998 Reala's new design?

Posted by catchan2007 on 15 September 2007 - 07:14 AM in Poll Area

I like the design; it's different and prettiful. (Behold, my entire vocabulary! *evil laugh*)

#16997 New trailer tonight

Posted by catchan2007 on 15 September 2007 - 07:12 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Imagine what the battle between Wizeman and NiGHTS will be like. EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(My take on Wizeman vs NiGHTS)

Wizeman: We meet again...NiGHTS.

NiGHTS: Holy...0-0 Did you...where you...oh crap...

#16874 My art

Posted by catchan2007 on 14 September 2007 - 04:16 PM in Creative Stuff!

The Marens look like they're havin' fun and i adore the two NiGHTS; they're awesome! ^-^

#16870 New trailer tonight

Posted by catchan2007 on 14 September 2007 - 04:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I think everyone's overlooking the single biggest, most important detail in that trailer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

WTF. CAR AND LiGHTS ARE NOW RED. O_O. IT'S MAGIC.

I never noticed that *an arrow shoots at her head with the words "SLOW" all over it*

EDIT: I'm so gonna tell my friend who has a Wii about this game. I think she'll like it... (I feel so out of place here ^-^; )

#16713 New trailer tonight

Posted by catchan2007 on 13 September 2007 - 03:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Wow...that is one of the most beautiful trailer! The CG was awesome and the music was brilliant! Being this the first NiGHTS game that i hope the play, i must say that this has impressed me even more! The moment i saw Reala, i was kinda taken back cause he looks so shiny XD

The boss fights look rather interesting too; especially that giant fish. This is me on boss fighting:

Me: DIE! JUST DIE! NO! NO! DON'T DO THAT! OH THAT'S JUST F--KING FANTASTIC! DON'T HURT ME! *dies* ARGH!!!

Can't wait! :o

#15416 Favorite Game Genre?

Posted by catchan2007 on 05 September 2007 - 06:21 AM in Community Corner

I mainly play RPGs, Adventure, Platformers and Fighting ones (like Soul Calibur). I hate sport games (i've never really got the idea of them) and shooters (my brother tried teaching me once but i got confused and gave up) and racing games (forced to play and STILL hate it). Recently, i've been unable to pull myself away from Ape Escape 3...

#15167 Persona Masks Seem Useful

Posted by catchan2007 on 04 September 2007 - 07:19 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Now I can see NiGHTS putting on a mask to turn him into a purple lawnmower and start flying around. O.o

I got the same vision 0-0

I found this at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NiGHTS:_Journ...med_information and it talks about the Persona Masks at one point.

#14605 Japanese JoD site is up!

Posted by catchan2007 on 01 September 2007 - 07:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Thank you Icachan for finding the awesome website and thank you Jof for the lovely music download! ^-^

#14370 William or Helen?

Posted by catchan2007 on 31 August 2007 - 11:11 AM in Poll Area

I've noticed that not many people like William and i'm curious; who do u like? William? Helen? Or is it Claris or Elliot you prefer? Why do u like them? Design? Their background?

Me? I prefer William cause he looks so cute and his story is common and tragic where he becomes seperated from a parent because of work. I've been there for the first few years of my life because my parents worked far from home but then my mum retired to look after us but she now works with my dad again in London. So, yeah, i dislike Helen quite a bit cause her story kinda makes me think that she's a bit...trying not to be mean but that's all i'm saying!

EDIT: Um...how do u make a poll? *gets nervous*

#14363 Doctor Who

Posted by catchan2007 on 31 August 2007 - 07:28 AM in Community Corner

I sometimes watch Doctor Who but i'm not a massive fan of it. One of my friends on the other hand is a MASSIVE fangirl and she adores Rose (and the latest Doctor). She and another girl completely blasted me when i said that i prefered Martha over Rose and i'm too scared to talk about Doctor Who with her around ^-^;

#14019 Poirot or Marple?

Posted by catchan2007 on 29 August 2007 - 12:07 PM in Community Corner

I love Agatha Christe novels; i like both Poirot and Miss Marple the same though. I was wondering if there were any fans here and what their fav novels are.

Mine are Murder on the Nile and 10:15 from Paddington. Awesome books.

#14018 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Posted by catchan2007 on 29 August 2007 - 12:04 PM in Community Corner

I finally finished the book two weeks ago and it was okay; how many people died in this book? (I guess that's a spoiler) The ending was okay though...too bad it was so cheesy that it made me squirm in my seat. But i kinda lost faith in Harry Potter after the 5th book and couldn't care less about what would happen. U would too if u can guess what's gonna happen next.

#14016 Big Brother UK 2007

Posted by catchan2007 on 29 August 2007 - 12:01 PM in Community Corner

I dislike Big Brother but i will watch it when i'm bored and it's late. I mean, why do these people go on these shows even though it may destroy them in the process? *remembers the Shilpa/Jade Goody incident*