Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55227 NARSi's Art

Posted by Ventro on 27 June 2008 - 04:06 AM in Creative Stuff!

I think they look pretty cool. :) I like them

#55268 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 27 June 2008 - 10:35 PM in Planning and Advertising

Yup! You are! LOL! I don't know what's soo great about Xbox o.O except they're expensive.

Aww if you're going to do it today, I won't come til later today. Someone opened a resturant and like any youngest sibling. I'm the last person to know about it and also dragged into it.

#55314 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 28 June 2008 - 02:30 AM in Nightmare

In the area, there was a thick gray tree with a hole in the middle, but it was covered with vines. Ventro woke up from his sleep when he heard something rustling lightly in the trees.

"What's going on?" He thought while he dusted the twigs and leaves off his blue and yellow hat and his light blue vest that had silver trimming. His purple eyes waved back and forth with concern, and his brown fur ruffled up with shock. He checked the five gems on his blue Ideya gloves to see if they were glowing on his long claw like hands. With curiosity, he floated from his nest quietly to the hole inside the tree and took a peek through the vines. He saw a strange nightmaren, but it was too far to take any notice that he's watching.

"Hmmm... I guess that's one of wizeman's lackys again stealing Ideya. I hope he has some.". He thought. He stretched his body and made a quiet yawn before he floated out of his hole. The branch that he landed on made a quiet creek sound. His tail waved as the wind blew. He had a good view of the nightmaren.

"Eeek... looks like a level one nightmaren. I might need to be careful around those. I'm not too interested in fighting I just needed to steal the Ideya from under his nose." He whispered silently to himself. He remembered that he was less on strength. He shrunk his size down to a size of a tree leaf and floated towards the area where he saw the strange nightmaren. Small blueish purple sprakles followed him, but it was small that it looked like a small flicker of dust. He spied on the nightmaren in a bush and landed on the branches.

#55315 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 28 June 2008 - 02:38 AM in Planning and Advertising

Yay! I'm back..... oh dear... Well, I might go ahead and draw some more til someone comes back to rp ^.^

Oh yeah! Food was good. Tummy is happy ^.^.

#55317 NiGHTS: The Illumine Choronicles

Posted by Ventro on 28 June 2008 - 02:42 AM in Planning and Advertising

Hello. ^,^

Yeah I'm pretty much around for a while. Nice story. Your rp as been going on for a while though o.O. I'll feel kinda strange just popping up in the middle. Nice story still ^.^

#55319 Hi^-^

Posted by Ventro on 28 June 2008 - 02:48 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi! I'm Ven! You got more guts than me when it comes to intros. XD I never made one when I first got here. lol got scared. Nice to meet ya!

#55321 Other Appearances

Posted by Ventro on 28 June 2008 - 02:55 AM in Dream Discussion

Yeah I have seen klonoa in my dream, but that's when I was playing the game late at night too. Lutena's Veil. It's kinda weird dream though.

#55356 NiTES: Jernee of Dreemz

Posted by Ventro on 28 June 2008 - 05:50 PM in Creative Stuff!

I believe he's going to do it. He's crazy enough to do so.

#55429 My NiGHTS Art

Posted by Ventro on 29 June 2008 - 02:57 AM in Creative Stuff!

I agree! It looks like a nightmaren doll of NiGHTS. ^.^ I want to squeeze it ^.^ Red gem might poke me though o.O.

#55431 NiD or JoD?

Posted by Ventro on 29 June 2008 - 03:10 AM in Poll Area

I'd say both. Both games have their ups and downs in certain areas.

#55432 finally! (NiGHTS and Reala fanart)

Posted by Ventro on 29 June 2008 - 03:12 AM in Creative Stuff!

^.^ They're soo cute! I like your style too. Awesome.

#55434 Anyone heard of Negima?

Posted by Ventro on 29 June 2008 - 03:59 AM in Community Corner

NO I never heard of it. Is it an anime I can look up in you tube or veoh so I can watch it? What is it about? I'm always looking for new anime.

#55500 Which is most important to you? Story or Gameplay?

Posted by Ventro on 29 June 2008 - 10:23 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well, it determines by my interest in the game as well. I can be happy with a game with great game play, but little story (aka: Mario! Sonic early verision of games). Overall, if the game has bad gameplay, I don't care how good the story is, It's not worth the stress if you can't control your character to get through the story. Overall, gameplay has to come first before story and graphics. That will determine if I'm going to atleast have any fun playing it. NiGHTS is an odd acception, it doesn't have a difficult story (it's pretty simple), but for some reason I like it especially the characters like Nights and Reala.

#55503 NiGHTS Portuguese WCS Skit!

Posted by Ventro on 29 June 2008 - 10:50 PM in Cosplay Zone

Wow! That was really good. I applauded for the guy who played Reala. His belt broke off, but he still kept going. One of the ways that support this saying, "When things go wrong, the show must go on." That was a nice performance. Nice costumes too. :)

If I was there, I might say "Encore!" til they get the costume fixed again XD.

#55507 How much do you think 4kids has gone down hill?

Posted by Ventro on 29 June 2008 - 11:38 PM in Community Corner

I personally think because of their dubbings of SonicX , Yu-Gi-Oh and One Piece that every anime fan hates them to the point of bashing them with flames in an annoying manner. D: My sister is annoyed by the rants due to the fact there is so many of them. I don't "flame" 4kids, however they've made a horrible mistake when they pushed off Pokemon like that, Pokemon was the only good dubbing they did... before they've become corrupted with money ><;;;

anyone else agree with me?

Actually I believe that they did some things wrong even during the time of pokemon. Even though it's not as evident as it is now back then. 4 kids had cut out some pokemon episodes due to what they think is the problem. Overall I believe 4 kids with the later anime made me want to hate anime, but there are other companies that did a really good job. Sometimes, I wish they worked on some of the anime instead of 4 kids especially sonic X.

#55512 Cerulean Stuff

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 01:13 AM in Creative Stuff!

OMG! It's gorgous... not even words can express how good that is :) * speechless*

#55513 NiGHTS: The Illumine Choronicles

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 01:22 AM in Planning and Advertising

;) Cool! It's cool to be welcome. Even though I'm pretty much shy :) . The role playing board is not too active I realized.
:) Hmmmm.... You know, I usually join only one rp at a time. (But that's when it's busy o.O) Since it's soo inactive most of the time, I think I can do more than one rp. I was just hoping to stick to one rp to prevent confusion. It seems like I don't have to worry about that :huh:

#55587 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 10:21 PM in Nightmare

Ventro laughed uncontrolably in the bush after he watched Droiture. He caused the bush to ruffle a little while he laughed.

"This is quite entertainning. He must be crazy going after Reala. I must watch this." he thought.

Ventro floated from bush to bush and continued to spy on him. Unfortunately, he was unaware that there was someone else in the forest. Happily, he jumped from bush to bush and made light rustling sound with every jump.

"I wonder if this guy can really beat Reala, or he would get his own behind kicked to the ground. He's might even get his ass handed to him" Ventro chuckled a bit. With a small tug on his tail, Ventro snapped back into one of the bushes he jumped out of.

"Oh great! Not again." he complained. His tail was caught between a branch. He hanged upside down looking at the Droiture.

"Well, at least he didn't notice me." he said with a smile. He tried to get his tail unstuck, but the bush started to rustle while he was tampering with the branch.

#55590 Who would voice-act your fanmaren?

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 10:45 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hmmm... that's pretty hard for me. Usually I would voice my own nightmaren, but let me see... I might not know specific names, but I'll use character names form other anime or cartoons/ games.

For Ventro, I would say
I would probably voice him. I can't really find a perfect person to play this maren.

For Chayta (You might see her pick soon when I make a forum of my art work) I would get the girl who did Etna in Disgaea.

It totally matches her character and how she treats Ventro. Voice would also match her evil and craziness.

#55593 NiGHTS: The Illumine Choronicles

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 10:49 PM in Planning and Advertising

Don't worry about it! I'm in about six different RPs! You'll get used to it.

Six different Rp's. Hey! I remembered reading you in two rp's I was looking into. :huh: You only write one or two lines with every post. Ummm, six seems too much isn't it? I mean six different stories to keep track of o.O

#55599 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 11:08 PM in Nightmare

Ventro snickered lightly.

"If you're truely this jumpy and this uncontrolable, there's no way you'll beat Reala. Worse... trap you in his stupid cage traps or he could kill you with a sneak attack. You got to learn to calm down a bit. Then again, I did startle you a bit, so you do have a right." He chuckled lightly with embarrassment.

Still upside down, he smiled to hide his shame of being caught by a tree.

"Hehehe... My name is Ventro, and this area in the forest is kind of my home... Well, atleast that tree." He pointed at a gray vine covered tree far away. "Seeing that you're not working with Reala or Wizeman, I guess you don't have any Ideya for me to take either." he chuckled lightly.
"I was hoping to watch you fight Reala, but I guess my fun is spoiled." he sighed with disappointement and crossed his arms. His tail was still stuck. Suddenly, he looked at Droiture's face. He noticed he looked like one of the visitors he saw when he traveled to the gate of dreams.

"So... Who are you?" he asked with a smile.

#55607 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 11:40 PM in Nightmare

Vento's head slammed into the ground and his body followed afterwards.

"Nope... that didn't break a few bones in body?" He said with his eyes narrowed. He tried to get up, but his bones started cracking everytime he moved. He picked himself up with a light chuckle to hide his unsufferable pain. He humped up and streched out his body. Finally, the cracks in his body stopped.

"Thanks for getting me out of that tree." he smiled gratefully. He was still trying to hide the fact that his body was still in pain.

"A half maren you say. I never ran into those. You're the first one I ever met. If I didn't know any better, I would think you were a one of those visitors owl told me about." he stated and touched Droiture's nose with his long finger.

"You got no father ahey... you're lucky! I was created by Wizeman, the most laziest person in all of Nightmares. Atleast, I think of him that way. I like Ideya, but not giving it to him. He might as well get his lazy butt out of his whatchamacallit and get his own Ideya. Ha! Ha! ha! So, are you still thinking of fighting Reala? I heard he's pretty tough around the edges." he smirked. He looked at Droiture's clothes and weapon.

#55608 My NiGHTS Art

Posted by Ventro on 30 June 2008 - 11:47 PM in Creative Stuff!

lol. Must surrender myself to adorable cuteness.

#55632 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 01:54 AM in Nightmare

"No problem!" He gave Droiture a thumbs up and looked at him with convern.

"Maybe a few features makes you look like him." He walked slowly around Droiture with a puzzled look. "but who am I to judge a nightmaren by the book or human nightmaren that is." He smiled and shrugged his arms. Then, he pondered about what Droiture problem.

"Well, maybe I can help." he smiled and shrunk his size down about a size of a leaf again. "I can spy on Reala for you and get what info you need." He started zooming around Droiture like an annoying fly.

"He won't know I was there." he laughed.

#55633 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 01:56 AM in Planning and Advertising

OOC: Is his taunting secret him raping Droiture's mom?