Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who would voice-act your fanmaren?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.
Yes, I am crazy about fanmaren. *shot* To me, a fan-made character is a reflection of you. <_< But, onto the topic:

WHO exactly do you think would voice-act your fanmaren, provided you got the chance to do something like that. And, for those of you who have multiple fanmaren, (like me) it's perfectly fine if you would want to voice-act the fanmaren that means the most to you, it's fair game.

Spade

Who: Myself.

Why: Spade really sorta means a lot to me...in several different ways. She was my first maren, and I would just really like to do it myself for some reasons. She's really just about an inner reflection of me, not just a part of a reflection. There's no doubt in my mind that if she were real she'd be like my big sister.

Yue

Who: (this would have to be her older self) Avril Lavigne

Why: Well...Avril can really portrey this young-ish, child at heart sortof teen. She'd just really fit for some reason, and well...I don't really know why. XDDD

So, uhm...that's about it for my start. NOTE that this forum is about fanmarens only. No debating about which super-sexy guy should've voiced Reala or something like that. XDDD *gigglesnortsnicker* However, that would be fun to watch.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Hmmm... that's pretty hard for me. Usually I would voice my own nightmaren, but let me see... I might not know specific names, but I'll use character names form other anime or cartoons/ games.

For Ventro, I would say
I would probably voice him. I can't really find a perfect person to play this maren.

For Chayta (You might see her pick soon when I make a forum of my art work) I would get the girl who did Etna in Disgaea.

It totally matches her character and how she treats Ventro. Voice would also match her evil and craziness.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I think only I could voice Droiture perfectly. He's got sort of a feminine sounding voice that still has a male rocky feel to it, as my own voice does.

Yes, I sound like a dude in real life. It's gotten me into awkward situations. You ever try buying underwear when the clerk thinks you're a dude? It gets awkward and then you have to explain that NO, you aren't gay, that yes, you are in fact a girl and if you don't ring up my damn underpants I'll have to kick you so hard in the stomach I'll give you BRAIN damage. Yes, I'll kick you so hard the shockwave will cause your brain to implode.

*cough* Back on topic, I think I personally am I perfect feel for Droiture, but if I had to choose someone else I'd choose my cousin Mike to voice, as he and I sound remarkably similar despite being male and two years younger than me.

Hoban

Hoban

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
For Fanta, I would probably voice her... or find somebody who can easily change their voices from sounding gentle and sweet to completely evil and devious at the drop of a hat XD My friends always used to say that I can do a really evil laugh, but I don't even remember how now ^^;;

Man, wouldn't it be awesome to have our characters in a cartoon or a radioplay... it'd be insane... literally!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Seriously, if I could voice Droiture in a radioplay I'd kick ass! "You'll tell me who you are or you'll die trying!!" "Why am I here? What did I ever do?" and "Damn you Reala! You'll be eating that smug grin! What do you know that I don't!" will be staple lines.

Hoban

Hoban

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
Man, we should get a good writer and arrange something together someday!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Indeed we should! I'll email you sometime. Now I leave this topic before I hijack it anymore and get the mods breathing down my neck once again.

I WOULD VOICE DROITURE. [/attempt to stay on topic]

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Man, we should get a good writer and arrange something together someday!

Heck yes we should! :lol: You have no idea how awesome that would be!! XDDD DAiLiGHT, st first I didn't read your comment correctly and thought it said: "Yes, I am a dude in real lfe." XDDD I'm so sorry. Good for a laugh, though...I guess? ^^; No? Okay. *sulk*

However, my friend on DA (one of them) ((LordBlumiere)) has one of THE CUTEST fanmaren! I thought Dana Carvey would be a good voice-actor for him, but...she hasn't patched me back on that. We needed a voice that would be kind and warm, yet sortof high-pitched at the same. ^^;

Thanks for posting, you two. XD

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS would be voiced by Zero's voice actor from MegaMan X 8, becuase it's the perfect voioce.
I'll do SiLiQUiY, because SiL's voice is femineine.

Empa

Empa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Robots, Megaman, Rocky Horror, Shadowcasts, Costumes/Costuming, Art, Cartoons, Pokemon, Videogames, Music, ect.
Hm. For Tassi, I'd want one of the Hansons to do the Voices.

Probably Tay or Zac. They both have a kind of high-pitched speaking voices, and I've almost always imagined Tassi having a higher voice.

Or maybe even Rúnar Freyr Gíslason. omg <3

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
U.V- Eddie Izzard with pitch change. Amen.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Eddie Izzard is fanfreakingtasticular and him doing a voice for anything would constitute forming a new religion about it.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Samuel L. Jackson himself of course.

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

I can imagine that easily. In fact, I've recorded one of his skits, and I'm planning on chopping it up and setting it to a small animation to see it in action.

It strikes me that I've got far too many schemes and projects to keep in order, right now. :P

Let's see. For Spectre, I would choose Cate Blanchett, or Rachel Weisz. (Cate Blanchett played Lady Galadriel of the Elves from the Lord of the Rings movies.)

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Iggy-Will Smith
BLiSS-Hillary Duff
Nebula-Morgan Freeman
Asha-Whoopie Golberg

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Assuming I wouldn't voice him, Quinn would probably be voiced by either Brian Drummond or Trevor Devall.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
RiDDLE
Voice: me
why: because I can make a wide range of voices I can imitate Mario, Wario, Doom (from shadow the hedgehog) all to a freakishly good extent if I do say so myself... (I've completely freaked out my friends with the Doom voice) and I can do Reala but not perfectly... besides, I can get the personality down better than any actor for my own fanmaren.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
DAN GREEN WILL VOICE ACT DROITURE NOW. [/fangirlgeeking]

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Awesome sauce of a choice, if I must say so. :) For some reason I always got Dane Cook in my head. O~O;; *shot shot brick'd*

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I'd prolly end up voicing Somni. I don't know of any actors/actresses with the proper suave-yet-young-and-femmy voice that he has. xD

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
For Grape, whoever voiced Cybil Bennet in Silent Hill (The game, not movie) . Its not exactly what she sounds like, but its very close.

EDIT: I got the characters mixed up =_=

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
For my only fanmaren MiRAGE, I would have whoever is voicing Cecil for DS remake of Final Fantasy IV.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Let's see...I haven't really thought about this...

DaYZ: Either Amy Palant or Helen's voice actor in JoD

Amy Palant

Only pay attention to Tails in the vid(the yellow-orange fox guy).

Cassandra: Probably Jennifer Doulard or Lacey Chabert

Lacey Chabert Jeniffer Doulard

Only pay attention to the pink hedgehog and brunette in the vids above.

DaRKNES: Daniel Radcliffe(Harry Potter)...I think...

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book &amp; ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
DiAS would proably be voiced by Jo Gibb (Of CATS fame.) or Selma Blair.

Riss... Hm... That's hard. Probably Jacob Brent (Of CATS fame... again.) or Jake Gyllenhaal.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Actually, you know, now that I think about it. Whoever voiced Scar in TLK would do a pretty good job on Somni. xD

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book &amp; ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
Jeremy Irons?

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
On a completely weird side note~
If Gene Simmons voice-acted either Reala or Wizeman, that'd be the weirdest and coolest thing ever plzkthnx.

Now that I think of it, ...another good voice for Spade could be the actress who does Yvain in the movie "Stardust". :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users