Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NARSi's Art

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
...well, I don't feel like I get enough input on DA, so I figured I'd start this up.

And comment please. Please please please please comment.

Posted Image

Not much to say about this one...yes, it's NiGHTS. It's my design.

Posted Image

OMG TREE! First tree that I've drawn that I actually like. I was gonna do leaves, but I thought snow would be more appropriate. You can see the beginnings of a series of rings...I didn't finish them because I realized, HOLY sh!t, these things are hard to draw.

Posted Image

Spanish class doodles.

Posted Image

I figured it was only fair to give Reala a redesign. Notice the significantly more feminine anatomy--I've always hated that everyone just assumes Reala is male while NiGHTS has an open-ended gender identity. He's also blind in his right eye. How? Well, this ten-minute doodle is one theory:
Posted Image
But I'd like it to be up to your imagination.

Posted Image

LOL MY SCANNER IS COLORBLIND. >_>
Whilst struggling to come up with a redesign for Reala, TRAViS suggested to go the armor route. Which I did. I don't think I'll use it in the future, because it's not particularly fun to draw...but it is pretty good. ..sorry for the unfinished hat.

Posted Image

Blame TRAViS for this one. Or blame my art block and asking him for suggestions. Whatever floats your boat. Third "panel" is a reference to an above picture.

Posted Image

...TRAViS and I have the most interesting conversations. Pardon the epic failure in the lower left. Oh! And a bit about the hatless pose: It seems pretty popular belief that what marenhats contain is horns. BUT I DON'T THINK SO. So that pattern you're looking at is the structure of his outer ear. Think...conch shell.

Posted Image

Because I'm a dork. I still don't feel like I did NiD justice...in my defense, this was the first time I drew NiD version.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Wow, I didn't expect you to throw this stuff up here. This is what I get for posting once in a blue moon these days. :) I'd comment on all this, but you already know what I think of most of these! Although the mermaid NiGHTS one is new. Very cool.

Very nice overall. I'd love to see one of these fully inked, colored, and shaded. I think it'd turn out really well!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
I think they look pretty cool. :) I like them

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
You have a really nice style, it just needs to be perfected(namely the legs, they look awkward in some of the pics).

... Whatever made you come up with that scenario with the eye pully outy... thing.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

... Whatever made you come up with that scenario with the eye pully outy... thing.

An overactive imagination. If I drew everything that went through my head, I think everyone on this forum would avoid me.

...except maybe Trav, he gets a kick out of it. >>

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
Posted Image

This is the one I noticed the odd legs in. The right leg is shown at an angle that wouldn't be possible, considering where the leg attaches to the torso. It should be moved a little to the right.

Posted Image

The one on the far left seems to have leg troubles as well, though I think this is just a result of trying some perspective(CURSES). I'm not quite sure how I would fix that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users