Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Well, it's summer vacation now and I have enough free time that I think I can start a new RP. I won't be going back to Revelations however so DO NOT ASK. That means you, Nyclone.

Anyway, I'll be using Droiture in this party, and he looks liek dis!

Posted Image

So, yes, he's half human and half maren, hence the nose and neck. This is his backstory. Once, a girl named Angelica (nicknamed Genie) was dreaming when she went into Nightmare by accident. Reala decided to torment her by acting out her greatest fear (a fear of sexual harrassment/rape) and a few weeks later, unbeknownst to Reala, she found herself pregnant. She gave birth to Droiture, and named him that because it means "Righteousness" in French and she wanted to raise him to be completely unlike his father in every way. He was a great kid, until he turned 17 and entered Nightmare for the first time. He found Reala, and the two had no idea they were related. Never laid eyes on each other. Reala notices his Maren form and decides to show him around, assuming he's a new creation of Wizeman's. After a while Droiture realizes Reala is evil and doesn't want to be around him anymore. Reala takes offense to this ("You're just like NiGHTS! How can the great Master keep making the same mistake?!") and decides to kill him but Droiture gets away. At this point Droiture still doesn't have any idea Reala is his father, and likewise, Reala has no idea that Droiture is his son. Droiture decides to be a good guy and fight Reala.

This RP takes place about a year after everything above. Reala is beginning to wonder about this kid and decides he must be destroyed. Along the way he realizes a few things and thinks that maybe raping Dreamers isn't such a good idea. Any takers? I'm open for suggestions and NOT open to accusations about fangirling. This RP is totally open to anyone, as long as you can RP CORRECTLY AND DO NOT SUCK AT iT. I'm sorry, but I've RP'd with some damn sucky people and I want my RP UNTAiNTED PLZ! Any takers?

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Yo! I'm in. I'm pretty sure I don't suck since most of the people I rped with (forums, and MU) seems to like the way I rp. Overall, as long as I am sure of the rules in the RP, I'll be okay like for instance no killing characters, godly characters, you can't add or take out what's in someones room or area unless asked for permission first, or you can't change the plot or who is the plot master who keeps the story up. (All rp's I've done always had different rules ro learn)

Overall, I don't mind doing this one as long as I know the ground rules and amount of time you want someone to post (if there is a time limit). I like the back story (prologue) and if I come into this rp I got to know what type of characters you are accepting. I'm going to be my own nightmaren (pure breed/ created) and I'll get more into it once you have everything set up and I get my character finalized. I'm still working on the characters. Overall, I also need to know if you approve of me or not as well. If I am, I'll probably send in times when I am available, so you won't see me unexpectedly. :D

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
HEY! EXCUSE ME FOR LIKING REVELATIONS! I'm in. I'm going to go in as Nyclone and Limlit, Nyclone's ex. by tommorow, I'll have both bios up.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Nyclone, old pal, why don't you sit this one out and train your skills a little more? Be a ninja, my friend, be a ninja. Ninjas don't just jump into things head on. They analyze. They observe the enemy. They become the enemy. You must sit in the shadows, grasshopper, and hone your skills until you are the roleplaying master of the universe. Become one with the Roleplaying aura. It is a skill you learn, not a skill you are born with.

If you couldn't understand any of that, I'm saying NO.

@Ventro:

Rules are as follows:

1) No Godmoding, but that's a given.

2) No powerplaying, or any other illegal RP practices as such.

3) Basically, I make this S*#^ up as I go along, so feel free to add/take away anything you like, just warn me first, k?

4) Again, warn me if you have any special abilities that might hinder the abilities of the other party members. Such as, if I'm water and you're electric, warn me so I can keep my character(s) at a respectable distance lest they be vaporized.

5) Have fun with it, and don't be a stuffy d#*$. It's not befitting. :D

6) This is story format, not script format. Tell it like you were reading a book. Books don't play out like scripts, unless you're reading a screenplay. Don't give me screenplay. PLEASE.

7) Final rule: Try to use proper spelling and grammar, PLEASE. PLEEEEEAAASE. I have had SO many bad experiences with this. *down on knees, begging* Pleeeease.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Okay! I can work with those rules. I'm working on the art of my nightmaren. I'm going to start painting and making the bio. Hopefully, I'll get it done today o.O.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
WHY THE HECK NOT?! And what's with the big letters. I became a freaking crazy regular off of RPs. So how do I need to hone my skills? I'm not being sarcastic, but really. What do I need to learn?

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
:D okay.. I guess something happened between you two, so I'm just going to sit on the side a bit to see if it gets resolved. :D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

WHY THE HECK NOT?! And what's with the big letters. I became a freaking crazy regular off of RPs. So how do I need to hone my skills? I'm not being sarcastic, but really. What do I need to learn?

How many frigging times did UnlimitedNiGHTS and I have to yell at you to edit your posts because a) You weren't paying attention to the storyline, b.) You were only posting something completely stupid to get your post count up, c) Your grammar and spelling were atrocious, and d) You were god-moding every fifteen seconds.

There are rules to roleplaying, Nyclone, and you broke every one of them during Revelations. Either you stay out of this RP or I just won't do it and I will ask a mod to close this thread down. Don't give me the "I can change" speech, either, because I don't believe in that bullcrap.

So, in response to your "what do I need to learn" question:

1) Learn to pay attention to what's going on in the story.

2) Make a post that's worthwhile to the storyline. Don't just post a four-word sentence because you get some sort of geekish thrill out of seeing your post count go up.

3) Learn English before you post this crap. No one needs your crappy grammar.

4) Learn to tone down your character's abilities. You're not God.

So, in conclusion, if you stay out of this RP to hone these skills on your own, you'll make more friends, and you'll stop being yelled at. Also, your RP experience will be better on the whole.

Stay out of my RP please. I have the right to add/take away anyone I want in this. It's my RP, not yours. If you want to make an RP where every-frigging-one is invited, go ahead. But I have the right to include/exclude anyone and I don't want you here.

Can you hear me now?! Good!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Yeouch...... I ain't touching that one. I might get chared instantly. Ummm... Do you want me to post bio here or when you make the rp because I might be done today with what my nightmaren would look like and what he might be. I think I'm best role playing with one character for now.

edit: If you're still thinking about doing this one.... <_<

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Go ahead and post your bio here. I'll post mine here too, as soon as I finish all the little details. I've given you his pic and backstory but I want to post other things such as his abilities and personality. Things that'll become necessary later on. Go ahead. Sorry about all the yelling....

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Here's my character's bio. I kinda went through other role playing sites to see how different people do their description for nightmarens and I kinda did a combination of both o.O. Here's my characters information. It took me a while to clean up this character from my fan fiction comic so it won't conflict with your back story.

Ventro: (edit 2)

[attachment=30:vENTRO.jpg][attachment=31:VenI.jpg]

Ventro is a nightmaren who has more brains and speed than bronze. Regardless that he's a little clumsy controlling his flight (he mostly blames it on his tail), he has a good reputation in collecting Ideyas. He really likes things that glow especially in the dark, and it seems to comfort him with its warming glow. Soon, he would take Ideya from other nightmarens because he didn't like taking it from visitors. He believes it's more entertaining to watch their Ideya get stolen from other nightmarens and believes it's rude to steal from a guest in nightopia. He hoards all types of Ideya's in a special place around the dream gate that he stole. When they become dim (or recharge his Ideyan gloves), he would return the Ideya back to the visitor it belongs to. When one of the nightmarens figures that Ventro was behind stealing Ideya's from other nightmarens, it gathers other nightmarens and plots the revenge against Ventro. They find his secret place, destroy it, deliver all the Ideya's to Wizeman out of spite. Later, he encounters his place destroyed, and he lost control of his temper after he lost all his work. He starts stricking any nightmaren and stealing the Ideya from them consecutively. He resides and hides around dreams and nightmares to find nightmarens to steal their Ideya.

Type: Griffin like Nightmaren
Personality: easily tempered, nice but sarcastic sometimes, friendly, very talkative, bad at joking or telling jokes, slightly clumsy, denial, smart, sneaky, selfish/greedy, addictive to sweets, territorial
Special power/ Ability: Claws and Size Change
Special Possession: His Ideyan Gloves-created to reflect elements of the five different Ideya's. It only effects his claws and takes away use of combining with Growth. He also has to say an incantation to put it in effect with two fingers with the same color ideya charm together. (Last resort power. Hint: "Ideya type aid me.")
Fears: Being captured and dark Ideya.
Enemy: All level nightmarens who work for wizeman
Friends: Owl
Targets: Any nightmaren that he thinks might have Ideya
Pass Time: Dressing up- or dressing like other Nightmarens to disguise himself especially look like Reala

(For those who want me to clarify how the gloves work: 3 are attack, 1 is tatical (not used for fighting) and 1 is defense
Attack Ideya : Courage- Fire claw, Growth- vine claw, Purity- light claw
Defense Ideya: Hope- Iron claw (claw is immobalized)
Tactical Ideya: Intelligence- Detach claw (most vulnerable to attack)
He can't use more than one power. He has to cancel power and incantate to another power. Feel free that if I broke my own rule. Stop me!)

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Heyyyyy...Did someone say party? Can I join this party? :(

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
I wish there was one. *Holds balloons and a cake*

Edit1: I was kidding around. lol! I was wondering when more people would get interested. ^.^ Hello!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Come on in, Kitsune. Post your bio and have a party. Now for mine.

- - - - - -

Name: Droiture LeReve (imagine a little ^ over the first "e" in Reve. I don't know how to do it on this keyboard)
Race/Species: Humaren (my name for Human-Maren hybrid)
Personality: Fun-loving, yet knows when to be serious. Not very talkative. Can be very moody and can sometimes have violent mood swings ending in violent, potentially gory results.
Appearance: (human form) Normal teenage boy with multiple tattoos and the odd phenomenon of having only three spindly fingers on each hand. Long black hair covers left eye. In reality, I just can't draw left eyes well. In the storyline, though, that's just how he likes to wear his hair. (Maren form) See first post.
Height/Weight: About 6'0", about 150lbs even. Yes, he's a skinny thing.
Abilities: Unknown, potentially powerful, one known ability is singing to summon other powers from within himself.
Weapons: Large scythe named Enchantement, claws, has a powerful lower body.
Fears: Aichmophobia (fear of needles/pointed objects), claustrophobia (fear of enclosed spaces), astraphobia (fear of thunder/lightning)
Other: Droiture is very new to Nightmare and is very suspicious of the world around him. Be prepared to be cursed at if Droiture is not really in a talkative mood. (i.e. if he's in one of his 'moods', he'll start cursing if people try to talk to him.) Also, Droiture really doesn't like to take charge and is actually a little bit of a momma's boy. Be warned. You insult his mother and be prepared to die a gruesome and horrific scythe-related death.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Just curious... When and where would this rp take place?

I did take out and added necessary info into the character bio. I think it's good unless I'm still missing something.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
It takes place in Nightmare and in the Waking World (usually in Nightmare unless Droiture wakes up and then you can do whatever you please while he's doing stuff while he's awake and once he falls back to sleep he'll rejoin you) and in the present day. Like, 2008. Yes. Squee. And your bio is fine. Once Kitsune posts hers we can begin.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Okay! Well, I'm not in too much in a rush. I'm doing more drawings and playing with adobe photoshop a bit. Finally, I got Reala right in my style. Hmmmm... a lot to fix up XD.

Before I continue drawing some more, Is Nights, Reala, or any game character from Nights in anyones control in the RP?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala is obviously, but if you want to take control of him that's fine but I was going to do that for you. I don't know yet if NiGHTS is going to be in it. Like I said. I make this s#!% up as I go along.

1,666th post, too. Man. Why does part of me feel odd?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Name: Grape
Race/Species: Dream Persona
Personality: Witty, sacastic, and teases often. May come off as mean
Appearance: Look at avatar.
Height/Weight: About 5'7" 123 pounds
Abilities: Can shoot dream energy from hands, flight
Weapons: None
Fears: Has a bit of an anxiety problem, but biggest fear is death
Other: Has an anger problem, and worries alot

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
*best Ace Ventura voice* Alll-righty then! *end*

Okay, I'll begin the RP sometime later today or tomorrow. I'll probably be spending today and all of tonight playing Sonic 360 on my friend's Xbox. She brought it over x3

I must be the only one in the whole fandom who says YAY to Sonic 360. *sigh*

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Yup! You are! LOL! I don't know what's soo great about Xbox o.O except they're expensive.

Aww if you're going to do it today, I won't come til later today. Someone opened a resturant and like any youngest sibling. I'm the last person to know about it and also dragged into it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Well, my friend is busy playing Devil May Cry 4 so I think I have time to at least start it. It won't matter to me exactly when you all come in, so come in at your own pace and I'll be waiting with tea and crumpets. :D

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Yay! I'm back..... oh dear... Well, I might go ahead and draw some more til someone comes back to rp ^.^

Oh yeah! Food was good. Tummy is happy ^.^.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Name: TORiAS The Fallen
Race/Species: A sorta Nightmaren
Personality: Silent, loner, is akward around people, but defends the innocent
Appearance: Scanner won't download, but I'll get one up eventually
Height/Weight: About 6'2''(tall) 192lbs
Abilities: Can create energy weapons from his chest jem, flight
Weapons: whatever he makes
Fears: Lonliness, and loosing himself to his "Destruction Program"
Other: He used to be more like a female and was.... uh.... with.... Reala.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
OOC: Is his taunting secret him raping Droiture's mom?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Anything OoC to the RP can go here Ventro you don't have to label it. XD

If you want to look at it that way, yes. His big taunting secret is the whole "Luke, I am your father" shpiel and will come to light soon. However, at this point in the story, his secret is actually nothing and Droiture is being paranoid. Later, Reala will figure out that Droiture is his son, but Droiture won't know that Reala is his father, and THAT will become his big taunting secret. Later LATER Droiture will finally figure it out and it'll be a big all out battle for the sake of humanity and all that.

By the way, just a little off here, just to clarify, Droiture's name is pronounced (Dwah-TURR Le-RAVE). Just to clarify in case anyone was confused.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Pulling myself out of Rp for a bit.

:angry: For some reason, I feel like I'm not letting anyone else enter into the rp regardless that I did leave a few hints that I know they are around. So, I'm putting my character on hold for the rp and work more on my collection of night's fan art my sister wants me to put up. She convinced me to do so. :unsure: So I'm heading out to other things til other people get a chance to say more in the rp or til I develop my confidence back.

Sincerely,

Ven

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
No, don't leave! You're all I've got. It's fine that we can Rp back and forth until someone else decides to show up. That's how RP's work, dude! Come on, man, you're all I've got! Stay in! *falls to knees, grabs your shirt, sobs pathetically*

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
^_^ Oh okay... I thought I was being such a pest. It's kinda different from when i had rp friends. We were kind of like that. We would rp together til someone comes on and off, but we still rp the whole way through til we got tired of it XD. I'm still working up my fan art for the gallery.
Well, I might have to think that this rp is slightly passive from my active rp's I did. So, I might be delayed a little. I'm trying to beg my sister for permission to enter her sacred room and make more scans of my drawings.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
This is why I'm an only child XD

GYAAARGH THERE'S A HUGE SPIDER IN MY ROOM OH ITS BIG AND GROSS *kills spider with Play Doh container*

GOD I HATE SPIDERS SO DAMN MUCH EW EW EW EW EW EW EW

*cough*

Anyway, yes, you are not being a pest and you may rejoin the RP at any time. *shudders at giant spider*

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Hey atleast it's not as bad as the ones that merge with the floor without notice and they start to crawl on you. I had that happen a couple of times on the brown floor.

Course I'll join.^_^ Overall, I might be delayed a little trying to finish up my art so I can post it up. Don't know when o.o

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
It was so weird! My desk is white and the spider was black and I still didn't see it until it was like RIGHT THERE AND IT WAS HUGE.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Heads up! I'm thinking about adding wizeman- he has no idea that Reala was rapping visitors. Just to add something interesting on the side. Is it okay for me to do that?

I noticed black spiders had a tendency to go to areas where they don't blend in o.O.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Go ahead and add Wizey. He'll add something interesting to the story.

I know, why the crap do spiders do that?!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Sweet I wonder why not to many people like story format? There's enough time for each person to write a description and a chance to rp.

Well, I guess they like to just scare people that way. Overall, it is working so far. I'd rather have them show up when they don't blend than when they do blend in and crawl all over you. Ewwwww.... spider on leg *Smack!*

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I know what you mean. No one is following my story for I.C, it's why I joined this, and yea I got the hint about you sensing me, it's just I haven't been on much because we're remodoling our kitchen.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Oh! You mean illumine choronicles. I tried to read that rp, but I think I got lost somewhere. Same with another rp I read around the nightmare forums. I'm pretty shocked how drifting the plot is during the rp.

Oh yeah! How's your kitchen ^.^?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Great!
Yeah TT. I hate to say this, but I think it's Nyclone. I'll have to have a talk with him.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Nyclone... OH! You mean that guy who can do 6 rp's at a time and extremely active around the rp boards. Yeah! What's the story with him. It seems like a few appreciate him rping, but more don't like the way he rps.

Care to fill me in.

Sweet. Show a picture of the kitchen in the off topic boards one day. So, we can marvel at your beautiful kitchen.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Well, he sort of goes OOC alot, and Nyclone the character is SUPER powerful, it's just, I feel like I owe him, because he helped me out alot onece.
Also, he ignores story lines.... So Illumine is now ruined, unless I restart it. He also ruined Fallen by trying to write TORiAS story for me.
I guess it's just the RPs he's in, like in HiDDEN iDEYA he's REEEEAAALLLY good!

Sure!

I like your sig, by the way!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users