Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Portuguese WCS Skit!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
So you may remember me harping on about 2 lovely JoD cosplayers I'd found a while ago who do a very cool NiGHTS and Reala group. Well they were taking part in the World Cosplay Summit competition Brazillian finals (thats a BIG deal) and came 5th place! I got this mail today:

hy trippy, remember me?

Oh well, I did that performance last weekend and it was great! Except because my friend loose his armour in the END of our performance, but, I din't care, cause we made a real SHOW! UHU

I want you to see it, but it is in portuguese. So, I translated it for you. I hope you like ;D We didn't win this time, but we won 5th place ^^ (who wins this constest, will go to Japan to represent his country in the World Cosplay Summit) *-*

The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5jqIEqkFR0

Narrator: What if you could fly?
Through the night sky, the €œWorld of Dreams€ awaits you€
A World just for you€your €œNightopia€!!

NiGHTS: Visitor from another world, welcome!
Is it your first time here? So, let me explain!
You are now at the entrance that your people call €œWorld of Dreams€
But don€™t be fooled by the name €œWorld of Dreams€!
I don€™t mean that it doesn€™t exist€it is simply€How could I put it? It is a world that you can only visit when you are asleep€
But let me tell ya, it will be much better if we fly around then chat all day long! So, what do you say? Wanna €œdualize€ with me and fly around? €˜Cause NiGHTS here is able to assimilate with your body and€Oh, it will be easier to understand if you try€Shall we go?
Reala: AHAHAHAHAHA! Ah NiGHTS, long time no see! Walking around with our little visitor friend, aren€™t you?
NiGHTS: Reala!
Reala: You can cut the act now my dear brother, because the plan to obtain your €œIdeya€ has gone per-fec-tly!
NiGHTS: Don€™t listen these lies!!!
Reala: LIES??? AHAHAHAHA! Let me ask a visitor a thing€do you know he is a €œNightmaren€ like me? Oh! Poor, poor little visitor! Betrayed by the one you thought was a friend! Now say good bye, visitor!
NiGHTS: NOOOOOO!
(combat scene)
Visitor voice: NiGHTS, I believe in you. I believe because we are friends. NiGHTS, I TRUST YOU!
NiGHTS: Reala, you don€™t need to act like this!
Reala: SHUT UP NiGHTS! An infidel like you can say NOTHING!
NiGHTS: We are the same, my brother! You don€™t need to follow the dark side €˜cause we are not Wizeman€™s puppet! Reala, we all have free will! Come with me brother, make your choice!
(END)

Tell me what you think =D

Now personaly i ADORE seeing fans from around the world express themselves and this really cheered me up! I love how creative they got in both drama and motion. It' was very nice to see such a energetic performance and i thought the ribbon idea worked really well :D
It's so cool to see NiGHTS stuff on stage! PIMP TO ZEE MASSES.

I'll be adding their photo gallery to the .com on next update, so show them much luvins for their efforts and hard work.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Bravo, yo

I especially liked the use of streamers to represent Paralooping.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
I REVERE YOU FOR YOUR COURAGE!!!!! *bows* Though I am a GIMUNGOHUGIC NiGHTS fan...I would never have enough of that red Ideya to actually get on stage like that!!!

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
So animated! Such energy! I wish I could work magic on stage like that.

*ENVY.* I'm too stiff to be NiGHTS. Although that could really have to do with how unreasonably uncomfortable it was...haha, that will change.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Nice streamer work! It made me so giddily happy seeing NiGHTS on stage! Reala's costume was falling apart right at the end, but he still kept his cool and went out there for the bow. It's hard to not panic when things go wrong at the last second. Or...was the leg armor supposed to fall off to show his change of heart? They chose the best, most dramatic tidbits of the story to present. Good job, guys!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Wow! That was really good. I applauded for the guy who played Reala. His belt broke off, but he still kept going. One of the ways that support this saying, "When things go wrong, the show must go on." That was a nice performance. Nice costumes too. :)

If I was there, I might say "Encore!" til they get the costume fixed again XD.

Minimanasama

Minimanasama

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS of course!<br />Visual Kei,<br />Guitar, Bass, and Piano,<br />Computers-Software Hardware and Programming,<br />Martial Arts<br />and /b/ =]
That made me happy. it was a great performance imo ^.^

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I missed this topic! That is seriously awesome though! I love it when fans go ultra-hardcore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users