Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TRiP's other OTHER art

• Please log in to reply
1069 replies to this topic

Handy Candy

Handy Candy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Kicking fish, food (which is f'in important), and drawing...stuff.
looking at dreamers makes me want to draw moar Butterfy. XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I inked another 2 lastnight, right now I'm working on Madison.

But first i needs me some breakfasts... i woke up at 6am

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Hmm..Goth Kid...Bohemian Chick...I like where this is going.. l3

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Hmm..Goth Kid...Bohemian Chick...I like where this is going.. l3

Bohemian Chick? XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Aiieee would the people buying my book please remember to leave me a review XD; Thanks again whoever that was ;)

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Like I typed, *hides fact that that's better than what I can do* but all I can do are anime faces on my fanmaren. *Points to name and sprite of fanmaren chao*

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
*attaches to the LynneBrainFountain* Does a certain Yellow still exist in the new story?

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Dang it! How on Earth do you do it!!?? I can barely make a scribble, and you can make these jaw-dropping works of art? lol requires some serious talent :o (not ta push ya or anything) but keep at it! I always enjoy the creativity of artists they never cease to amaze me.

Keep at it! Anything is possible!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Does a certain Yellow still exist in the new story?

Of course Yell0w still exists woman :D

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
lol, it wouldn't be iMAGNi without Yell0w, innit. XD

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Well, of course the Mother of all Motherboards is still in there. I'm not that out of my mind. XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
I'm just going to stop posting in this thread to save myself from the embarrassment, guilt, and warn level. *points to door while looking at posts I made of da earring incident.*

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
It's quite wonderful for me to have finally read this. I don't have any idea what took me so long... I'm certainly looking forward to keeping track of this on a more regular basis...

As for all of the dreamers I seem to have missed, is there any way I might be able to see some of them again? My apologies for dropping off of the face of the earth... I am still alive! And I'm home from overseas, and I bought a house, and I'm married. Yay!

I was happy to see, by the way, that you didn't mind us doing some redesign for our old gen characters. I created a character based on Generall's personality, but with a modified image and new backstory. He's something of a foil or alter ego to my old Nightmaren character Kennecht (who was formerly called Knight). As Generall is loyalty, Kennecht is fanaticism.

Still, from time to time, I have had the opportunity to RP GENERALL (the old-school iMAGNi universe GENERALL) with Molly, and that is quite fun. I wrote his story on DA, though I don't know if you guys ever saw it. It's the story of how I woke up after the Big Sleep. Fun stuff.

I can't wait to buy your comics, boss-lady. <3
And I can't wait to hear some new musics, bunny-man!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
http://www.imagni.com/

Quick post as I'm eating dinner and have been slaving over this all day!

Updated with new Dreamer- Madison.

NEXT.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
HOLY sh!t. 8DDDD I LOVE her! Googly-eyed hat ftw.

*cleans out a section of her bookcase for imagni comics*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Oooo...She's cool! OwO She is a Blue gen, correct?

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
The smiley face, it HAS to be BLUE. :lol:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
D: It's totaly Green! Hahah

This is fun XD

Speaking of green... *colors colors*

If i go silent for a bit its because our PC broke down lastnight (STUPID VISTA YOU FAIL) and we nearly had to do a complete system restore. Eversince bringing our HD to Edinburgh in a SUITCASE on a plane (buh) its been a bit shakey, like the fan keeps making this NOISE, then it overheats and freezes. Lastnight we thought it had completely died and that I'd lost madisons PSD file. Now it's telling me i have a corrupt file that has no use. Thankfully we back everything up onto a second HD and the sites safe because its serverside.

I needs to get me a laptop so i can be lazy and sit somewhere more comfortable than this chair and color! One day when i win the lottery XD

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
You can tell Blu was the inspiration behind Madison XD The bangs, the smug 'I WIN AT EVERYTHING FOREVER' grin on her face, the Smiley on her sleeve and the overall HiPPY look she has about her ;D
Not one of my favourite designs though (I'd have to say, I like the twins and the new YELL0W a lot :lol: )

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
I can see why we might think she's based on Blu, she does have a kind of a smug "she wins" kind of a grin, but when I look at her, I'm really very reminded of MiNT HONOUR. She really strikes me as THAT kind of smug, "You can't mess with me, because I'm m-fin' MiNT HONOUR!" smug. It really reminds me of an old one-shot comic that Lynne did featuring MiNT where she kicks some butt to prevent someone from getting to GREEN.

That, and Lynne said she's green, so... XD That's all I can think of. Mint.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

As for all of the dreamers I seem to have missed, is there any way I might be able to see some of them again?

Dun worry they'll all be on the imagni.com as character profiles and teasers when the site opens :3

*ponders* I think Yellows my favourite too... though, I'd be hard pressed to pick a favourite character from the next set coming up. Those guys are just plain quirky lol. UGNAHHHRRR can't wait to sell comics! It's not so much the art I'm buggered about anymore, more the story behind these guys. A lot of it is pretty funny.

edit- LOL mint! You're correct in sussing a part of madison came from her. It's like the dreamers had genetic lovebabies. All of them have bits of personalities of people still. Some more than others and others haven't changed much at all, but that was mostly due to me wanting to try a completely alternate vision of some characters. The first time around i never really got to drawing all the dreamers, i just drew the gens, so a LOT of character development has went in, since i now have free reign over who does what. There's pairings, competition, jealousy, backstabbing, admiration, all that jazzy crap that makes people real. I even have stuff down to the fact Falda owns a big fluffy sheep dog.
The gens themselves will be unveiled in the comics themselves because I'm not goinng to go another year updating a stupid splash page XD;; Plus it keeps people guessing.
After each gen is introduced they will be added to the website along with a little bio and doodles and stuffs.

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
I'm excited. ^^ I can't wait to see the comic; I'll be buying every single issue. And so far, I really like Yellow myself. If I'm not too presumptuous in saying so, I think I can see a little bit of GENERALL in her. : ) And if I do, then I really do appreciate that.

Nightingale

Nightingale

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
:lol: So then I guess I was completely wrong about Molly being either Blue or Aqua. *my mind, it wanders* I really like the subtle pattern on the coat. And OH MAN WHAT THE HECK IS THAT HAT. XD It's got googly eyes...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

D: It's totaly Green! Hahah

<---------- I was being a dick here, of course it's blue XD;;; Sorry for confusing anyone, i was being sarcastic.

NEARLY FINISHED GREEN DREAMEEEEER. Like the way his coloring is coming out too.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
<a href="http://www.imagni.com/" target="_blank">http://www.imagni.com/</a>

DONE! That's set 2 complete. Now onto the next group...
*mystery fingers*

<---- loves drawing kids.

... actually Wolf since you asked, here's the first set to see again :3
Posted Image

And set 2 since it'll be vanishing soon:
Posted Image

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Why does Mr. Emo-purple-man scream Reala at me??? OlO <-- No, I don't know what that face is, but it somehow conveys how I feel on the subject.

..... And OMG, is that little blonde kid the replacement for who I think he's replacing??? 8DDD *glomps* He's adowabull! 83

..... I still find Mr. Yellow, Trenchcoated man scary, and am a little puzzled over whether or not I've got his gender right. XPPPP

EDIT: In regards to Mr. Emo-purple-man, the only things about him that truly scream Reala at me are his skin color and... just the vibe I get from him. I don't think he needs to be changed at all, and I think he's rather cool.

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
I love the new Green dreamer. ^^ I get a really strong DiGi + DeZ + Xeno vibe from him, but that's just me. I'm sure there's at least a little DeZ and a little DiGi in there. Heheh. Every time I see more of this, it makes me more excited about finally being able to buy the first issue!

Edit: Oh, and thanks so much for posting the older images! <3 I've got a file full of every bit of iMAGNi related art I've ever come across, and I'd love to start a new one for the New Era.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

*ponders* I think Yellows my favourite too... though, I'd be hard pressed to pick a favourite character from the next set coming up.

I think that's a good thing. It lessens the chance of bias you might have without even realizing it.

Plus, they're all YOUR characters. Doesn't that, technically, make them ALL your favourite? xD

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

<---------- I was being a dick here, of course it's blue XD;;; Sorry for confusing anyone, i was being sarcastic.

NEARLY FINISHED GREEN DREAMEEEEER. Like the way his coloring is coming out too.

No harm done. X3

Anyway, you should totally make a clothing line. O-o

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Anyway, you should totally make a clothing line. O-o

God, that would be wonderfully insane. XDDD 'TRiPPY Designs'...

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
...It's like... a TINY DiZ. *pets it*

>3 YELLOWS FOR THE WIN! Remember people, your robotic overlords will be pleased if you acknowledge this early.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
ahaha, DeZ and DiGi are having kids now?! It makes me wonder if GREEN's design has changed much *kittenkillingSUSPENSE*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol, i can asure you i have nothing to do with the DeZ character in the slightest. XD;;;

As for the clothing line, that had already started for a brief while before we had to close the CafePress store down for the time being. There was some Numerati shirts on there. Lol, this is TRiPPY we're talking about. She'll have everyones clothing available for purchase one day. XD

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Lol, i can asure you i have nothing to do with the DeZ character in the slightest. XD;;;

As for the clothing line, that had already started for a brief while before we had to close the CafePress store down for the time being. There was some Numerati shirts on there. Lol, this is TRiPPY we're talking about. She'll have everyones clothing available for purchase one day. XD

Sweet. :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
:) IT'LL ALL BE MADE OUTTA SHINY PLASTIC AND CYBER LACE!

Cafepress is cool n'all but i want to make the stuff *EXACTLY* as i draw it... proper fabrics and stuff. I'll start up my cafepress when i have the money to afford it again... becuase I'm a sucker for making badges! God i love badges! I'm going to sell some at Auchi... maybe make goodiebags like DiGi suggested... including an issue of the comic, 2 badges, sticker of some sort, maybe an art book or one of the diaries... but I'll have to keep it cheap because not only do i have to buy the stuff to sell but i can't guarentee it WILL sell at the con. Therefore gotta be safe!... though i could sell surplus stuff on Ebay i supposeee....
Ignore me I'm rambling...

NEXT DREAMER. NEXT SET. Onwards to wafty pretty person i spent ages on writing backstory for lastnight.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

:) IT'LL ALL BE MADE OUTTA SHINY PLASTIC AND CYBER LACE!

:D

NEXT DREAMER. NEXT SET. Onwards to wafty pretty person i spent ages on writing backstory for lastnight.

I'm PSYCHED ^^

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

including an issue of the comic, 2 badges, sticker of some sort, maybe an art book or one of the diaries... but I'll have to keep it cheap because not only do i have to buy the stuff to sell but i can't guarentee it WILL sell at the con. Therefore gotta be safe!... though i could sell surplus stuff on Ebay i supposeee....

Allow me to be quite clear. XD You should have NO worries about the stuff selling at Auchi, because even if it DOESN'T, I can almost guarantee you that the rest of it will sell like hotcakes on this forum. In fact, I get dibs on any comics that don't sell (if for some reason there are any left over)!

*gimmehands*

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

In fact, I get dibs on any comics that don't sell (if for some reason there are any left over)!

*gimmehands*

Hey~, save some for us!

Nightingale

Nightingale

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
Yeah Aaron, sharing is caring dude! @.@ (He's right, I'm giggling like mad at the thought of a goodiebag...)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I rather wish I could purchase things online, but idiot me is unemployed, so I can't buy anything at all right now. :<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users