Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TRiP's other OTHER art

• Please log in to reply
1069 replies to this topic

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Here's a question: How easy is it to customise your stuff on cafepress? This is just curiosity, since I don't have anything to make, nore any method of selling stuff on the net, but if I ever do I'd be interested to know how user friendly and customisable it is XD

SQUiD

SQUiD

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Ohhhhmygod. YELLOW robot bag? I WILL BE ALL OVER THAT sh!t.

Woman, I want this stuff so bad. YOU MIGHT DRIVE ME TO GET A JOB. You know how much of a slacker I am.

<3

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling

how long does it take for cafepress to make & send schtuff?

Well i recall my stuff took about 10/15 days but i imagine if you live in the USA it'll be quicker. I looked at my order menu thang and it says your items are in production, so they should be with you in a short while. Cafepress are always good at sending things (packaged well too), though sometimes they CAN be a little dense and accidentaly end up sending two of stuff (which isnt a bad thing) XD;; Let me know when your stuff arives ok? :3

How easy is it to customise your stuff on cafepress?

It's the best service I've ever used to be honest. It's so simple a monkey could use it, I CAN USE IT C'MON XD UNLIKE stupid Lulu they don't HIDE their templates and use archaic measuring guidelines and confusing crap. You download the template, do your art ontop of it, upload it to cafepress then whambam thankyou mam it's on any item it fits on. You can also change the printing size of images from full bleed to small. They even can print light stuff on dark shirts now! (THANKYOU GOD). Their entire system is scarily easy, it's why i use it, they always do good quality stuff.

I WILL BE ALL OVER THAT sh!t.

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIID! My eyeballs at 2am are all over your scary avatar. (is sitting in the dark typing and now having seizures) <3 I'm glad you like my stuff ^^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
HOLY CHEESEFUR! XD

Someone went purchase happy lastnight while i was sleeping and bought lots of items from me! This is very encouraging! Whoever that person was THANKYOU! It not only helps me save up the $$'s but it also makes me want to fullheartedly continue the entire comic thing. The entirety of today will be spend working on Engelbaum and the characters.

Also... when person recieves their items (if they're from this forum) PHOTOS PLZ! I like to check the products for quality so i know what to sell and what not to sell. (Getting bum products is never nice to anyone, so i like to hear feedback).

I'm considering selling some items to local gothy type shops. When Goths buy stuff- HYPE HAPPENS. It's the way of the world XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIID! My eyeballs at 2am are all over your scary avatar. (is sitting in the dark typing and now having seizures) <3 I'm glad you like my stuff ^^

It won't give you that bad of a sizure. *Says while having one*

I'm considering selling some items to local gothy type shops. When Goths buy stuff- HYPE HAPPENS. It's the way of the world XD

If only that was true for the states...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
Yesterday i got STUFF done. Lots of it! I actually suprised myself thistime and ended up 2 arts ahead of myself. So thats 7 new characters on the way as i color them. Today i hope to fully color 2 of them...

Priya...

and Tatsuo...
*tease tease*

If i get even one done i'll be happy. I wrote an unrealistic 'to do' list in the hopes it'd push me to work harder and wtf it worked. I was so hell bent on finishing everyone yesterday and also got the chance to design some new gens too. All is good :3

So next up- Priya!~
*opens photoshop*

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Do you ever take a break?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
Breaks? What are breaks? D:

OMGAWWWD I'm happy with the way Priyas hair is turning out. I want hair like this. Amen.
*continues coloring*

Progress on next dreamer roughly 70%

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
ANTICIPATION. I like seeing the dreamers. Madison is still my favorite. C:

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts

Time when you AREN'T working.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Lol. OH you KNOW what a BREAK is, you git. You're having one right now hence why i'm at the computer. XD

Though, i will admit, you have been working really hard lately so i'm certainly not complaining. Good work, boo.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
wow... I really am behind on EVERYTHING!

Uh, TRiPPY, might I say I envy your art, and you should not worry about it being quality? Mine sucks! Maybe someday some time you'll all get too see it, when I'm not afraid of embaressing myself....

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
Character progress 85%, I'll have her complete in a couple of hours. I was distracted yesterday by the fact TV links came back up and we were watching all of Drawn Together >_> Must buy those dvds one day. Best show ever.

Anyway, *gets back to work*

EDIT- 2 NEW BADGES ON SALE :blink:
(also one is a sneakypeak at the newest character)

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Priya is freaking beautiful so far. O_O

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oh wow, I must agree. O___O

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
*dies on keyboard with hand cramp*

THERE. PRIYA BE GONE WITH YOU!

http://www.imagni.com/

Now i can go to bed ;-;

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
O _O

She's puuurty.

Nightingale

Nightingale

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuffs. <3 *proper response after food*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
Working with transparencies blows. It's official lol. Trying to keep a certain effect while merging layers is so hard sometimes >.<

I like Priyas legs (yeah i know that sounds wrong) but its nice to be able to work with different skin tones for once. Indian is lovveeee.

KiloTango

KiloTango

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Have you tried hiding everything you don't want to merge then doing 'merge visible'? I find that tends to keep the blending I want better

Also, layer masks are your friends, if you have them.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Wow. :blink:

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
Impressive! D: This one doesn't look like I can easily line it up with one of the old gens... She couldn't be Gold... maybe she's Copper? Or Amber? I have to admit, you've stumped me, boss lady. No more Gold/Silver subgens, so she couldn't be Snapdragon... so if she's not Amber or Copper, I've got nothin'!

SQUiD

SQUiD

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Ohmigosh she's hot. o_o

...And I can't think anything but Amber... D|

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Your designs are so awesome..

I'm so very eager for my first Cafepress package to arrive, even though their supposed 'tracking info' is supposed to clue me in to when things might be showing up on my doorstep has been so very unhelpful. Same with Lulu... they give you a tracking number, yet you cannot determine anything from it (even within the US).

But, I can guarantee that I will be picking up a few more badges after I get the stuff that I order.
Question -- I'm partially assuming that you'll be coming up with some more merchandise, but I'd definitely loooooove to see Priya on a journal or dream diary if you're going to make more of those. I've got some cash set aside for the Sapphire diary when that is available, but yeah. Suppose I'll humbly stand aside and wait to see what you come up with. Still eager to see what the Falda journal looks like in real life. *hopes for a happy UPS-Monday*

The Orange Dream diary has been so very awesome... it feels odd to write in, somehow -- but I've slowly gotten comfortable with it -- even had a lucid dream to contribute to it. The pages feel so nice to write on. *glee* annnd~ my kitty loves to lay on it XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts

Have you tried hiding everything you don't want to merge then doing 'merge visible'? I find that tends to keep the blending I want better

Also, layer masks are your friends, if you have them.

That's what i was doing, but for some reason 30% transparency on 2 layers, 50 on the other and all on Overlay (or something) when merged down, merged visable or any other combination i could think of would make the transparency on her floaty skirt bits vanish and become solid. SO in the end i had to just sacrifice my layers and completey flatten it :) (which worked) buy you know the prob i have with the magic wand tool and flat pictures. Booo.

I've never used/understood the masking tool. I remember the tutor at college trying to teach it once... and i got as far as understanding the red bits were masked off... then i forget the rest. How useful is it over layers? Or is it better?

Infractus-
Your order says on my list it's been shipped/processed, so depending on how the US postal system is it should be with you in ABOUT A YEAR (nah about a week at most). I dont understand the point of unuasble tracking numbers either. Let me know when you get your stuff so i can estimate how long things take to reach people realisticly.

I might make ALL colors of Dream Diarys (lulu) in the future, but i wanted to make just 2 at first as a test. Priya will indeedy be going on merch... as will her fluffy friend Tatsuo next...

*opens Photoshop and continues the PAIN*

mustdomustdomustdo.

KiloTango

KiloTango

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

That's what i was doing, but for some reason 30% transparency on 2 layers, 50 on the other and all on Overlay (or something) when merged down, merged visable or any other combination i could think of would make the transparency on her floaty skirt bits vanish and become solid. SO in the end i had to just sacrifice my layers and completey flatten it :) (which worked) buy you know the prob i have with the magic wand tool and flat pictures. Booo.

I've never used/understood the masking tool. I remember the tutor at college trying to teach it once... and i got as far as understanding the red bits were masked off... then i forget the rest. How useful is it over layers? Or is it better?

Why did you need to merge the skirts at all? For what you were doing I'd usually try merging them down one at a time, or doing a merge visible. Or just leaving them in place until it's finished.

On the masks thing, I'm talking about layer masks rather than normal masks. That those do, is let you edit the transparency of just PART of a layer, without effecting the actual contents of the layer. So, say I have a pattern I want to use as an overlay and don't want it on everything, I can use a layer mask to paint it into the areas I want, without it damaging the pattern at all if I want to change my mind and erase parts or put parts back (or change the pattern without having to cut it out for the areas I want again). Or maybe I want to softly show something through just part of something else, I can use the airbrush on a layer mask to do that. It works like a normal mask, the red thing you were talking about, but rather than controlling what you have selected, it controls how strongly the layer it's attached to shows and where.

(It's especially useful when digitally screen toning on photoshop, cause you can use it to cut out the areas of tone you want, and if you decide you've changed your mind either about the shape or the actual tone you've used, you can change either one, separately, very easily.)

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts

*opens Photoshop and continues the PAIN*

mustdomustdomustdo.

Again with the "TAKE A FREAKING BREAK, WOMAN!!!".

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
That Dreamer is full of the Sue! XD In a good way. Like TK. :3

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
My badges arrived today and I think they are quite excellent, particularly Zel and Heather. Pictures will come in the nearish future!?

I shall eagerly await the release of the comic book as well. I predict excitement!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Again with the "TAKE A FREAKING BREAK, WOMAN!!!".

Please don't encourage her. :lol:

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
Why not? She needs one anyway. She isn't our slave worker, unless of course we buy her out. O_o

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Why not? She needs one anyway. She isn't our slave worker, unless of course we buy her out. O_o

The fact that i'm here on the computer means she's having a break right now. In fact, she's sleeping. :lol:
And on a serious note she needs to get her work done or we won't be able to sell this thing in time for Auchinawa convention. She really has quite a lot that needs to be done, aside from actually drawing the comic itself. Life in general is busy enough as it so we're trying to juggle priorities as best as we can.

Lol. As for buying her out - this entire planet couldn't afford someone like her. :D

AAAANYWAYS, back on topic -

Priya is indeed something quite sexy. I remember we had a complete different character idea lined up for her at one point but we settled for this instead. I wasn't too sure if this would come out looking any good as i've not seen TRiP create a character like this before but once again she's proven the fact that she can cater for all types of characters. There really is a mixed bag in this iMAGNi story. We've tried to base as many characters on different scenario's and situations so hopefully everybody reading will have a character that they can relate to in some way. :o

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I keep hearing the term "iMAGNi" everywhere on this site and I'm beginning to get confuzzled. I hate to be a nudge but could someone with knowledge please fill me in? I'm hitting myself in the head going, "What does it mean?" and I'm finally screwing up the courage to ask.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
The latest podcast show explains it because ArchangelUK asks us what it is....or was it a question from someone on MSN that asked it? I can't remember. Either way, latest show has it explained.

In a nutshell - it's a huge story about dreams and it doesn't involve anything sega related. We like it. We hope you'll like it too. :lol:

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts

The fact that i'm here on the computer means she's having a break right now. In fact, she's sleeping.
And on a serious note she needs to get her work done or we won't be able to sell this thing in time for Auchinawa convention. She really has quite a lot that needs to be done, aside from actually drawing the comic itself. Life in general is busy enough as it so we're trying to juggle priorities as best as we can.

Lol. As for buying her out - this entire planet couldn't afford someone like her.

Oh, now you tell me.

Amen!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

it doesn't involve anything sega related.

Ah. Yes. Thank you. That in itself explains enough for me. I was sitting here thinking "Did I miss something SEGA said?" but that in itself. Yes. Thank you.

Wrenreele

Wrenreele

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Stars. Chickens.

The latest podcast show explains it because ArchangelUK asks us what it is....or was it a question from someone on MSN that asked it? I can't remember. Either way, latest show has it explained.

In a nutshell - it's a huge story about dreams and it doesn't involve anything sega related. We like it. We hope you'll like it too. :)

Does this mean Ultra Violet Nights is gone, or is the U.V. character just taking a new look/back story or even being deleted??

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Yaaay~ my stuff arrived today! So, let's see.. I think I ordered stuff last Wednesday, and it arrived today -- so about 5 days in the US, with a useless tracking code (still think it's odd that Lulu did the same thing.. gave the number, but the data was never available). It came wrapped in a nicely protected bubble reinforced envelope, though I'm not sure if my dad had to sign for it or what since I wasn't home when it was received.

The Falda journal is beautiful, not to mention that I'm very impressed with Cafepress's quality. The cover and backing are pretty sturdy.
The badges are super-nice, too. Going to snag a few more of those after I deposit tomorrow's pay.

I'll get some pictures up later on.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
In olden days of yore, iMAGNi was a very huge and elaborate NiGHTS fanfiction-y idea/concept/thing (iMAGNi is it's own creative beast of shiny, glitter, and extreme teeth XD; ) by Trippy. XD Now, thankfully, she's turned it into her own original idea. And to be honest, those of us that have been around since those days are very much happy and proud of her for that.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Even though the personal emotional attatchment has gone (before it was overhauled, the gens and their dreamers were based off real people, many of who post in this very forum!), it's still incredibly exciting to see what Lynne is coming up with now she's re-claimed iMAGNi in its entirety. Some of the old gens and dreamers had incredibly out-dated designs, and most of the old main spectrum gens don't really keep in contact with Lynne anymore, so it's nice to see new things. Still have to say that the new Yell0w is my fave though XD Hope she acts as cool as she looks (and hurry up and do the new PiNK damnit! XD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users