Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TRiP's other OTHER art

• Please log in to reply
1069 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Can everyone here who gets their comic in the mail let me know if their reciept details that come in the box match up to their actual payment details please. If you have someone elses name (that you dont know) on your reciept please get in contact with me immediately. Their shopping cart was under maintence and may have mixed a few of the very first orders up >.<

sorry for the annoyance!
xx

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!
I didn't realize the only method I could pay was by using PayPal. Might not be putting in that order today after all.

..only thing I can hope for is that no one ended up with 1000 copies of the comic unexpectedly when I was experiment-clicking when the site was still glitchy. *whistles*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
O.O i thought you had a paypal account? Do you use card? Hmmm... something I've been thinking for people who cant use paypal is that i could use my paypal for them... but sending money across chops some of it off in my paypal fees so I'll be paying extra to have it shipped to people.

what i mean is:

person creditcards my paypal --->
i recieve their money in my paypal--->
money fee % from paypal comes off---->
I go to Indyplanet with their shipping details and pay for it using the money they just sent me thru paypal ---->
order is shipped to person.

Would that work?
I have no qualms if i could figure out how much paypal will take off me for each order @_@

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I got my issue today (and yes, the reciept matched the order).

Oh man, it is great. Huge potential at least! Engelbaum has what it takes to be the next Sandman or ElfQuest... or maybe both combined?
I shall eagerly await issue #1!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I have Paypal, and it's really not a problem to use. Just been lazy and haven't transferred any money into the account for a while, so I'll have to wait all week for that to clear. The process of purchasing comics just won't be as linear as I hoped.

One Idea would be to accumulate a bunch of requests for comics, then collect the money and pool it altogether - a bi-weekly thing or such. If it'd be shipping within the US, etc, I'd be willing to help you out on that front whether it'd be buying and then shipping them out.
just a thought.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
can't you hook up your credit card to paypal? I know that's what eBay does. :lol:

Handy Candy

Handy Candy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Kicking fish, food (which is f'in important), and drawing...stuff.
I ordered mine a little bit back adn still haven't gotten it yet ;o; super sad!

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
D: At least you CAN - The exchange rates are killing me at the moment, so no imported goods for me! *cry*
I also wanna wait 'till there's a few issues out so I can save on shipping

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Infractus- I'll PM you when i get back home
Handy- Tell me when you get it

today- joined drunk duck (after everyone telling me to)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Engelbaum/index.php?p=489875

Help get it up there :)

xx

Handy Candy

Handy Candy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Kicking fish, food (which is f'in important), and drawing...stuff.
I got mine in finally XD Yay~

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*stares at few packages under Christmas tree while practically bouncing in place* Only three more days... only three more days...

I'm getting mine for Christmas, so although it's already arrived, I can't read it yet. XD I'll pop ya'll a review/comment once I do, though. ^-^

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
My copy of Engelbaum just came in the mail! ;)

TRiPPY, I tried very hard to find the most mature, un-fangirly way to describe the way I feel. After failing horribly at that, I've decided that there are no words that can accurately describe just how good your comic is and just how much it inspired me. Thank you!

And another thank you for putting my fanart up!

(I've got a winter-themed one that I just finished here. Hope you like it!)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! 8DDD *has read it four or five times as of earlier this morning* The printing's wonderful aside from a slight purple streak on the cover and one or two of the pages, but that's luck of the draw and easily ignored. =^-------^= I marvel at how you make 32 pages so addictive!!!! 0-----o;;; *cans it in case glee-coptering starts handing out spoilers*

I do feel compelled to say one thing, though; the first time I read it... I felt uncomfortable... like what I'd just read was of a dread I couldn't quite understand, but the second and third readings quickly cleared that up. ^^;;; I guess that's just a sign that it's a) packed to the brim with emotion, which is telling of a very good comic and b ) conveying the serious atmosphere intended. In short, it's plainly obvious this is the beginning of something epic.

..... I should say something like that in the review, which I feel I should hold off for reasons unknown. I hope I don't forget to write it. |D;;; *hits self and goes to read it again* At this rate I'm gonna have the same problem I did with Harry Potter; reading it so many times the words leap off the page before I even get to read them. XDDD

I have questions to ask, but I feel I'd have to spoilertag it all, so I'll pm ya'll sometime when ya'll aren't swamped with a great backlog 'o messages. BD;;;

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
:)

Branch 0: An Unforgiving Winter
Branch 1: Fiction

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Ooh! I can't wait for Branch 1 teasers.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I'm opening a slot for 4 quick character art commissions. Anyone interested visit my DA journal here:

http://imagni.deviantart.com/journal/22519692/

First come first served basis. Might do more next month.

EDIT:
Commissions list now full! huzzah. Will open this again soon after works are completed.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
I heavily lament my lack of cash to commission you this go 'round. I shall have to one day remedy this.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Going to try get Jof's commission finished today too. Go go go TRiPPERPOWAHH.

This is a good way to get me back into drawing Engelbaum 1.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
I have lightsribeded the cover onto one of my dvds.

http://s375.photobuc...nt=MOV00833.flv

Poor quality video made with an old digital camera.

Edit - By the way, the girl talking in the background is from Gonzo's Tower of Druaga, well, actually the Sword of Uruk. A very good show indeed.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

I have lightsribeded the cover onto one of my dvds.

<a href="http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/M...nt=MOV00833.flv" target="_blank">http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/M...nt=MOV00833.flv</a>

Poor quality video made with an old digital camera.

The link doesn't work.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
Oh? It works for me...

Seems to me like the link is fine...

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
To me the link doesn't work in your post, because there's suspension point in the link; however it works in Maresuke's quote of your post... Go figure.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Apparently it must have been a goof. That looks neat but what did you use CD for?

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
I have tons and tons of games on my computer that are wasting space, gonna put them all on that dvd.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
http://imagni.devian...lery/#My-prints

Making prints at DA.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
2 COMMISSION SPACES REMAINING:
http://imagni.deviantart.com/

If you want one note me on DA or say so in my latest journal.

Ta <3

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Just an update to say the comic is now on sale in a wonderrrrrrrrfull big London shop called Orbital Manga. If you live in London go get a copy!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Posted Image

My recent doodlings for Infractus. I'll post up the inked and colored version too.

Actually that reminds me i found something I'm gonna upload to DA in a sec, old Jackle picture in progress shots.

Lélis

Lélis

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Games in general. I am a gamer<br />Cosplay - maybe you don't like but I LOVE<br />Sing - I am a good singer, so I like to sing. A LOT (and game music is my love)<br />And everthing that you would like to chat. I am not a quiet person xDDD
Ow TRiPPY, you are such a talented person! I am in love with your work! *I would like to have your skills T_T*
Congrats =D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
:lol: Awww thanks Lelis! I enjoy drawing but i wish that i had more focus.... I'm so easily distracted by ANYTHING lol ^^;

Here's an image update! This time now with inks. I changed his arm position since it kinda looked like he was uh.... itching his bits before *lol*

Posted Image

going to color him in the morning.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users