Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TRiP's other OTHER art

• Please log in to reply
1069 replies to this topic

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, NiGHTS, and Wizeman
Good good. I get my darn shirt tomorrow!

Dare I attempt to look sexy with it?

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Suppose I'd been looking at shipping info the wrong way the whole time. It's UPS, but they deliver from the bags of USPS -- confusing for me at first, since UPS usually does their own thing and has nothing to do with those little white trucks. Either way, everything's all good.

Will post piccies in the A.M. sporting all my new badges :(

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
EVERYONE MUST LOOK SEXY. GET TO IT. XD
*scan scans*

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
Wyldflowa, your ROSE-pic is adorable!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
YES.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
BAT- GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL. (one of many batgirls to my suprise) This is Cass.

Posted Image

Another commission bites the dust. *strikes off*

Now i can get back to work on Bruce and that Sapphire diary :|

God i want chocolate mppphph. Minty icecreammmm.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Woah, Raspy looks bad-ass :lol: crazy ponytails are winrar.
and OMG MiSTY looks awesome! It's like, Utena mixed with a squid (in otherwords, TK IN A NUTSHELL D: )
Also, big thanks to Wolfie for sending out that zipfile, I lost all my old gen art when I had to reformat my parents' compy aaaages ago :lol:
Even though the designs and characters have changed, they're good fodder for ths big ol inspiration folder bawhawhaw

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
That's my boo. Another commish down. With any luck we can post that parcel off by Wednesday and be plain sailing for a few more weeks until some other random sh!t gets dumped on our heads, lol. :lol:

Onwards and upwards, my dear! *hugs*

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Good good. I get my darn shirt tomorrow!

Dare I attempt to look sexy with it?

I sure as hell dare you to look sexy with it. D: What the world... needs now... is sexy Nick...

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Holy heart failure Batman! That is one smoooking Bat Girl~

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
Thanks ^^ Thankfully the comissionee liked it too! Wheeeeeeeee~
So then i got all hyper inspired and got the remaining work done for the Sapphire Diary. Some horrificaly cute/funny doodles in there. Tommorow will be spent putting all the pages together one by one and fighting with pdf files. Then i can get it printed and up for sale :o On time, what the hell.

I also worked more on coloring Bruce today and designing a new baddie character.

All in all a productive day. Yosh.

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Now for my end of the bargain. Some pics of my purchase. As an old fan of the iMAGNi, here's my support to a new tomorrow for it.

Posted Image
Less hair due to the fact that I wanted to do a mohawk. I'm lazy and didn't put it up, so yeah...

Posted Image
Nevermind my look on my face. I'm extremely tired at this point.... Look at the mirror and look at the old Christmas tree painting I did!

Posted Image
A promising logo to go with. And now look at my lip ring. Not to mention my scruffy looking face.

Go iMAGNi, I say. Good luck to the future buys and sales.

infractus

infractus

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
First off, way cool on that Batgirl pic. What'd you ink/color it with? ..vaguely reminds me of inking with rapidoliners. that can take ages..
Buuut she's sexy and shiny ~ <3

Second, pics:

Fist full o' badges
Posted Image

Still haven't organised everything on my bag the way I want it, but whee~ (maybe people will ask questions and i can shove 'em over to your sites)
Posted Image

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
NICKSEXY! XD OOoooh hey Nickbot, I didn't know you dyed your hair! Awesome! Thankyou for the photos ^_^ Also happy to see that the printing looks good on dark fabric. *saves photoos*

Infractus, i done that batgirl pic entirely in pencil (but with grey chalk for the bg). One really dark pencil and one standard HB one. You end up with shiny grey hands and black teeth, lol.
EEEEEEEEE badges!!! Wow that's a collection hahah, brilliant to see them in actual existance- ON A BAG.

Thankyou so much guys! I hope you enjoy your stuffs :)

*saves all photos to folder*

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Bags are the best place ever for badges XD

Wow, that Batgirl is amazing O_O Awesome posing thar Trip, I'm not a fan of Batman etc so I have no idea which one it is, but still, funky awesome shiny pencil. Of doom! ^_^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
OMIGAWWWWWD i just recieved Mels manga she printed with Lulu in the mail. The quality is EXCELLENT (as is the artwork) Lulu's printing feels completely 100% the manga you buy from the shops. She done a compilation book of many issues (black and white graphic novel) and it's bound wonderfully. It's EXACTLY what I'm going to do per 5 or 6 issues of Engelbaum... well how many issues should make up a graphic novel? If each issue is 32 pages roughly.

I'ma gonna read this tonight in bed. It's so inspiring to hold and realise i could be doing this. Omgomgomg.

But first i should concentrate on single issues XD bah getting ahead of myself again, i want to do single issues for the joy of cover artwork.
*dancies and hugs Feniiku*

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Argh, do I get the single issues or the compliation onesss? (Either way, I'm going to have to wait a bit so I can do one big bulk order...)

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Indeed, you are wrong. I think we must have explained this about 10 times already but i'll say it again - the old iMAGNi stuff was based on real people. The idea has been scrapped for numerous reasons and now TRiPPY is redoing iMAGNi with her own creations meaing "real people = no".

Being honest, the way i see it is if you were not around during the old days of iMAGNi then do not concern yourself with it as it no longer exists.
New iMAGNi = Lynnes own creations.

Oh, nononono. I know that the iMAGNi cast isn't based off of real people. I've known this for a while. When I wrote "real people" I meant...uh...how do I say this... x_x

If I'm understanding correctly, iMAGNi takes place in the dream world. Then, I am assuming, there is a waking world that accompanies the dream world. And all these characters, or what we've been seeing of them, are how people in the waking world appear in the dream world. So when I said "real people" I meant people that exist in the reality that takes place in the same *universe* as iMAGNi.

A little wordy, but I hope I got my concerns a little bit clearer this time...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
The characters your seeing right now are fictional dreamers, when they fall asleep they turn into fictional Gens (those sparkly folk with the giant 80's hair and facepaint). Lol. It's sort of like a superhero story that takes place in dreams... or something XD;

The fun part is seeing how deranged they turn in dreams, zohoho.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
Lol i had a completely OFF day yesterday and got hardly anything done at all which gave me raging guilt vibes for the rest of the day. My hormones are doing their best to torment me. I got art scanned, i done some research, i argued with a stupid bank, and that's about it.

Today my streak of luck is continuing as it seems i have to completely redo the cover of the sapphire diary since i made it at the wrong resolution because i was tired and mixed up templates. WARGH.

Ah well, i better get back to work.

Onwards! *falls on face*
edit- front and back covers redone now >_<. NEXT.

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
I'll buy a Sapphire diary. D: So you should definitely let me know when it's done, and I'll buy one. And then I'll buy comics, too. I'm way too excited about comics. So excited that I'm going to buy a Sapphire diary. And then you can see a picture of me holding it. I might even dress up.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Finally! I thought you'd never take time off!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts

I'll buy a Sapphire diary. D: So you should definitely let me know when it's done, and I'll buy one. And then I'll buy comics, too. I'm way too excited about comics. So excited that I'm going to buy a Sapphire diary. And then you can see a picture of me holding it. I might even dress up.

Your enthusiasm for ANNOYING SAPPHIRE DIARY gave me the spontanious giggles, not sure why. In good news I've got a few of the diary pages done now. I have this dumb problem where i save files ALL OVER my pc! I have 2 harddrives and i always have half done files mixed with fully finished ones, blargh, need to delete lots of stuff and orginise better. So many doublers @_@

And Nyclone, it wasn't really a day off, more of a day TRYING to be creative, getting frustrated and not being able to focus. I sat with a book of paper infront of me all day and wrote down like 3 words. Completely crappy day. Today however is faring better.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
*dances with the pompoms of encouragement*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
*Sprinkles Creativity dust and runs away*

Handy Candy

Handy Candy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Kicking fish, food (which is f'in important), and drawing...stuff.

YES D: You must be pretteh!

Handy Candy

Handy Candy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Moo-hahaha. XD I made a design for Butterfly Gaiety ages ago. She's still the most terrifying harmless creature known to man. She appears on several odds and ends of paper in my notebooks, chasing sparkles and some such nonsense. I need to make another (moar better) finished image of her though. I sent the first one to Aaron.

Wolf

Wolf

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
I posted that particular Butterfly pictar in the .zip file full of gen art I linked you all to a few posts up from here. Buuuuuh.

Handy Candy

Handy Candy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

I posted that particular Butterfly pictar in the .zip file full of gen art I linked you all to a few posts up from here. Buuuuuh.

Lulz XD Buuh is the word. It is the truth and the light.

Of course, that might just be because it's the only thing Butterfly can say, but you know. XD

It's good to see all this gen art! It makes me happeh. Trippins, your raspy and misty designs are tasty :3

EDIT: I think I have some old butterfly art on my home computer. I'll postage it later. XD

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Moo-hahaha. XD I made a design for Butterfly Gaiety ages ago. She's still the most terrifying harmless creature known to man. She appears on several odds and ends of paper in my notebooks, chasing sparkles and some such nonsense. I need to make another (moar better) finished image of her though. I sent the first one to Aaron.

If not shinnies, she will go for WG I'm sure. Still can see his muff look of "Greeeeeeat.... Here we go again!" as he's carried off

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
In other news, TRiPPY is currently working on the actual Engelbaum title-logo for the comic....and it's lookin sweetness. It's amazing to see this thing being created piece by piece. I'm imagining this logo on the opening credits for animes and on the front of computer game covers XD
It looks so profesh, it really looks the bizznass.
Not sure if she'll show you guys just yet or not. Either way, it's something quite snazzy and really feels at home with the whole Engelbaum look.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Lulz XD Buuh is the word. It is the truth and the light.

Of course, that might just be because it's the only thing Butterfly can say, but you know. XD

Dear god I love BUTTERFLY XD So creepy yet so cute at the same time e_e

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I'm stunned by the amount of work you can do, TRiPPY. I've never met such a hard working person...
It is all very good work, too. In America, we seemed to be cheated. Ok, so not in places like Florida and California, but in WISCONSIN! COME ON! I live on a rock infested with Halo obsessive punks who hate my guts because I play platformers, and spout Jung every where. God, you think being intelligent was a crime!
You should defiantly keep working. You are a credit to an ever growing community of artists, and I only hope one day I can accomplish as much as you and DiGi have!
Thanks for having this dream and actually going through on it!

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

In other news, TRiPPY is currently working on the actual Engelbaum title-logo for the comic....and it's lookin sweetness. It's amazing to see this thing being created piece by piece. I'm imagining this logo on the opening credits for animes and on the front of computer game covers XD
It looks so profesh, it really looks the bizznass.
Not sure if she'll show you guys just yet or not. Either way, it's something quite snazzy and really feels at home with the whole Engelbaum look.

If you are referring to the new style of shirts and badges, then yes. She's made it public. And I must say I was quite surprised and excited to see more of Engelbaum unveil itself. The title is definitely worth it's prime and the effort shown in it is well noticeable. Lynne, my dear, you are inspiring me in many ways with art right now. I think if you ever get the courage to, I'd give you a tattoo one day. Provided the apprenticeship is finished.

But I digress... There's so much atmosphere about this title. Should definitely keep in tuned to see the end results of Engelbaum ladies and gents. Though I'm sure you were already ahead of me on that.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
The logo looks pretty sharp- Springtime edition? Intriguing :wub:

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

And Nyclone, it wasn't really a day off, more of a day TRYING to be creative, getting frustrated and not being able to focus. I sat with a book of paper infront of me all day and wrote down like 3 words. Completely crappy day. Today however is faring better.

You couldn't have let me have it just once?

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
I just realized that the bottom talisman on Priya's necklace looks a lot like a medallion I found when I was little.

You're killing me with the fabric on Priya's skirt. Every time I walk into a craft store, now, I'm sneaking away from whatever I was supposed to be looking at to look for semi-transparent orange and red cloth. :D

My fingers itch to do fanart of your characters -- they're all so unique! I randomly drew something of Astrima a few days ago -- but I wasn't sure if it would be right to post it without your permission -- and also because I thought that you might have changed her design by now...

Back on topic -- I want the buuuttttonnnsss.... And the bag... And the shirts...
Man I hate being broke. ;)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
*slumps in* morning guys :lol: Yesterday i got all the art placed in the sapphire diary, made all the templates, so all i have to do today to finish it is make another 80something pages with correct numbering on. Then i'll fight with my pdf program and send it to Lulu to have printed. So its technicaly finished (at least the creative work for it is). Thank god.

I'm working on a bunch of glossy 8page promo leaflet/brochures as a sort of Engelbaum collectors item/thing to hand out at convention right now too. It has art in that wont be used anywhere else so that's being done too.

If i get all that done today, more work will be done on Bruce. He's all colored but i need to do his shading and stuff. Most unshiny character ever *hearts*.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
TRiPPY, that logo is Sexy McSexy Pants. When everyone is coloured and finished, I want a Giant iMAGNi group shot poster plx, with that logo.

Once this fancy dancey iMAGNi thing is open, Im gonna be one of those mad collectors that wants everything. I just know its gonna kick off real big.

infractus

infractus

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

I'm working on a bunch of glossy 8page promo leaflet/brochures as a sort of Engelbaum collectors item/thing to hand out at convention right now too. It has art in that wont be used anywhere else so that's being done too.

ooo.. sounds nifty. I've got hopes to travel around Europe come the end of this year, but no guarantees. So, I ask ye this: what would be the odds of snagging one of those outside of the convention? *waves new, weird-looking american dollars*

You keep releasing new badges in your store... we've almost got a weekly routine of my badge-buying :P
We'll see how work goes today, if people are feeling generous and leave me nice tips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users