Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Random JOD though of the day?

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
It's a subtly hygine message: wear white gloves to show how clean you are, even when fighting nightmares and mechanical monsters!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Posted Image

it just seems appropiate

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Posted Image

it just seems appropiate

Great, now the thought of NiGHTS cooking is stuck in my mind.

His food would probably be awesome though. All sparkly, too.

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Great, now the thought of NiGHTS cooking is stuck in my mind.

His food would probably be awesome though. All sparkly, too.

NiGHTS would probably dump an entire bag of sugar into every dish. Bluuuuugh D:

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
That the redesign for Wizeman's mitts? Is considerably more disturbing than the last ones

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
Thought of the day: The delay means I don't have to worry about spoilers for more than a few days -_-

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
My Thought: Why do all the games I was expecting for Christmas get Delayed? >-_-

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! >:D (Pretend you care)
  • Interests:What do you even think I'm here for ?

My Thought: Why do all the games I was expecting for Christmas get Delayed? >-_-

Must be frustrating to look under the tree and see a note saying : "YOUR PRESENTS AREN'T FOR SALE YET. WAIT 'TILL JANUARY. Signed : Father Christmas"

... I know I'de get depressed. ;__;

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Like when Star Wars came out first and the toys sold out before Christmas... so Hasbro had the great idea to sell empty boxes of Star Wars toys with vouchers entitling the holder to one Star Wars toy when they got back into stock. It was dubbed the "Empty Box Christmas" or some such XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Dear god, I hope you're kidding. Oo'

Random thought: Awwww... no pics of ReeRee... ;-; *isn't mauled because Reala found out she actually considers it a GOOD THING* The Jackle and NiGHTS in my head are willing to talk to me, but the only interaction I get from Reala's when I piss him off, otherwise he sits in this dark little corner as far away from me as possible and pouts. ^^;

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:-~~Videogames: <br />Klonoa, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, NiGHTS.~~ <br />~~Anime and manga: <br />Inuyasha, Case closed, One piece~~<br />~Drawing~ <br />~Cooking~ <br />~Swimming~ <br />~Crafts~
My thought of the day:

I hope that with the delay the game will be in tip-top condition, meaning that it will be greater than we could ever expect.
With colourful scenery and such! ^w^

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Random Thought: YAY! DELAY! -_-

My parents think I'm crazy, but I seriously love Sega for this delay. They can get a lot done within this month or two they've delayed the game for. I really hope that they'll make JoD the best it can be for all of us NiGHTS fans.

Random Thought #2: They had better be working on good merch too. I want my NiGHTS plushie.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Random JoD thoughts:

NUUUUUUUUUUUU! ,>_<,

Ok delay is good! I hope Sega puts this extra time to good use and make JoD shine!

I also hope they're using this time to stock up on Plushes! RAWR!! I WANT MY PLUSHIES!!!

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Thought:
I wonder if a month's delay will be long enough for them to fix Reala's outfit.

...I rather doubt it, but we can always hope. D:

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oh fudgemonkeys. *just found Wizeman in the JoD trailer while taking screenshots of Reala for drawing reference* Oo' *hurries over to photobucket* Anyone else find him? 'Cuz I didn't know he was even there.

EDIT: ..... Why can I not post photobucket stuff??? Oo'

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Should be no problems with Photbucket stuff... Sai put em up grand in his various art threads?

Sai's random JD thought: I wonder if ou throw Nightopians at Wizeman do you get a multiarmed Mepian?

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*bursts out laughing* Though I believe that would be physically impossible to accomplish, the thought alone gives me gigglesnorts.

*tries again*

Posted Image

Posted Image

There we go! *was accidently using the e-mail & IM thing. *dances around singing 'I'm A Ballerina' and finally gets mauled by Reala yet again* I took that second one just because Reala looks funny, though it is a bigger picture of Wizeman.

Random thought: I wonder what Reala's gem represents, if anything at all. 83 ..... ZOMG IT'S A NECKLACE!!! *gets mauled again*

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Oh fudgemonkeys. *just found Wizeman in the JoD trailer while taking screenshots of Reala for drawing reference* Oo' *hurries over to photobucket* Anyone else find him? 'Cuz I didn't know he was even there.

We already noticed Wizeman and how scarey big he is O_O.

Random Though: delay, oh no!..now what am I goin to do all christmas/winter break?! I guess I could spend time with.....my family without NiGHTS, lol XD oh darnit

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Ah, okay, so I didn't really need to post those images. XPPPP Oh well, I'll leave them there, anyway. ^^'

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
I guess this delay will also give other gaming magazines that haven't reported much on JoD an added opportunity to have some timely previews. I'm lookin' at you, GamePro.. full preview pls you fewls (I know there's probably nothing new their previews would tell me, but still.. principle of the thing)

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
Thought- I sure hope this delay will make the wait worthwhile. That is to say, I hope they fleshout the things that we've all been noticing that are still a bit "blugh".

Thought- Gamestop's database has no news of the delay... I checked the new relese list in the computer this morning... where did people find out about this? Never mind, I found the thread it was in.

Thought- Multi-armed Mepians would be hilarious. Thank you for that mental image, Sairus.

Thought- I like cake

Thought- Cake has nothing to do with NiGHTS

Thought- ...I WILL MAKE A NiGHTS HEAD-CAKE!!! *SHOT*

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! &gt;:D (Pretend you care)

The Jackle and NiGHTS in my head are willing to talk to me, but the only interaction I get from Reala's when I piss him off, otherwise he sits in this dark little corner as far away from me as possible and pouts. ^^;

I'de sit in a dark corner and talk to myself too if I found out that I was inside someone's head. o.-'

I really hope that the "Wiseman inside your head" takes off a controler for Reala's mask and makes him maul you again.

How could you have NOT noticed Wiseman right behind Reala in that scene ? He's about... Hm...

Wait, how tall is he ? @.o Dude, you're right, KittyWhiggles, he is BIG. @.<

And you still did NOT notice him! D:<

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Whoa there~ XD It's alright, I was just joking about the multi-armed pians, no need to get angry with everyone! XD We're all cool here!
*pats poor enraged Night on the head*

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

I'de sit in a dark corner and talk to myself too if I found out that I was inside someone's head. o.-'

I really hope that the "Wiseman inside your head" takes off a controler for Reala's mask and makes him maul you again.

How could you have NOT noticed Wiseman right behind Reala in that scene ? He's about... Hm...

Wait, how tall is he ? @.o Dude, you're right, KittyWhiggles, he is BIG. @.<

And you still did NOT notice him! D:<

He kinda blended into the background and the scene flashed by too fast for me to notice (i.e. I was too busy staring at Reala), also... erm... Wizeman's powerful enough not to get sucked into my head.

Reala: More like you stuck a giant padlock on the door so he CAN'T. --'

Okay, so he's too evil for me to wrap my head around. --' *marvels at how Jackle and NiGHTS found a strong enough padlock so quickly*

Wizeman: *clatters at the door* This won't keep me out forever!!! D:<

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Poor Wiz-wiz...*MAULEDSHOTWHATEVER*

Thinks...Where to get merch...where to get merch....*Looks at flimsy amount of Pound coins, from visit to London*

I dont think this will be a good bribe... :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Thought of the day:
Wow I'm tired. I'm going to be uh... busy doing something but when I'm done I'll come back and tell you all what happened today.
It's not all bad news folks.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! *hyperglompletacklemeep* DidyagetpicciesofReeReepre-mask??? 8DDD *is mauled by Reala* ..... I'll wait until ya post the news. *gets an ice pack*

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
*emerges from dark corner and throws tons of confetti* WEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YAAAAAAAYS!!! *Super Glompy* WELCOME BACK TRiPPY AND DiGi!!

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Welcome back, TRiP! <3

I happened to catch the "not all bad news" there, hon. Let's all hope the good outweighed the bad, right?

And do rest up after all this. :( You deserve it after all you've done for us with meeting SEGA, no doubt.

I'll be looking forward to every bit of news, good and bad! Thank you!!

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! &gt;:D (Pretend you care)

Whoa there~ XD It's alright, I was just joking about the multi-armed pians, no need to get angry with everyone! XD We're all cool here!
*pats poor enraged Night on the head*

Wait, you're talking to me ?
And did you just call me Night ? @.o

@w@ ...

Wait, wait, I'm not angry at ya'! @.< I was just pointing out what a shame for Meggie NOT to notice the "Almighty" Wiseman... >:(

Someone called me Night and pat on my head... @w@

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:-~~Videogames: <br />Klonoa, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, NiGHTS.~~ <br />~~Anime and manga: <br />Inuyasha, Case closed, One piece~~<br />~Drawing~ <br />~Cooking~ <br />~Swimming~ <br />~Crafts~
Thought #1: YAAY! TRiP and DiGi are back! ^-^
Thought #2: I wanna hear the news! 'W'
Thought #3: OMG never noticed Wizeman being in the trailer....He´s HUUUGE. @_@
Thought #4: Why can't SEGA state their delay officaly? X_X

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^

Thought #4: Why can't SEGA state their delay officaly? X_X

GameStop's computers just updated the release date to February, so I think an official announcement isn't far off.

random thought: at least now they has time for to make things PRETTIER!! :3

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
God, I wish I knew what it was exactly DiGi said. ..... Okay, not NiGHTS-thoughtsy enough... erm... I think Reala screaming 'Fudgemonkies!!' would be funny.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

God, I wish I knew what it was exactly DiGi said. ..... Okay, not NiGHTS-thoughtsy enough... erm... I think Reala screaming 'Fudgemonkies!!' would be funny.

Yeah me too! ^_^

Random thoughts:

1. I wish Sega wouldn't mention release dates for JoD unless the are entirly sure there done with everything first! *is going insane because of the constantly changing release dates*

2. I hope that Sega acknowledges how many fans Jackle has! ^_^

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Someone called me Night and pat on my head... @w@

Was pretty awesome wasn't it? XD

Random JoD thought: I wonder will the plot involve the 'Big Ben' clock acting as a portal to Nightopia like the egg clock does to our world... XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Thought- ugghnnghfgfffferuffllljehjh <--- that is the sound my brain makes when i can't share things with you all for a while. Crapcrapcrap i'll probably explode after like 5 days max.

This delay is the best thing sega have ever done.

I promise i'll tell the full story when i actualy can.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Thought #1: TRiPPY, explode already and tell us. ^_^ >_> *shifty eyes* I'm impatient.
Thought #2: February, eh? Sounds good to me. I might end up having to wait until my birthday (March 1) for both NiGHTS and Brawl, then, but I'm fine with that. :)
Thought #3: I hope I can convince my parents to let me get a Saturn and NiGHTS off eBay soon. <_< >_>

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oh c'mon, TRiPPY needs to be good and keep us in the dark until it's time to turn the lights on. ^-^

Random thought: Once I find a good, free animation program, I'm gonna torture ReeRee with the AMVs I've got running around in my head. *nearly gets mauled, but shoves a worn sock in the attacking maren's mouth, and watches as he staggers off prying it out of his mouth while making gagging noises*

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Oh c'mon, TRiPPY needs to be good and keep us in the dark until it's time to turn the lights on. ^-^

Impatience is painful. *starts drawing eyes on hands*

Thought 1: I feel sorry for Jackle. That is all.

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course
JOD thought of the day: Owl is a freaking pervert.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users