Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Random JOD though of the day?

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^

JOD thought of the day: Owl is a freaking pervert.

*lawls* Referring to your Avatar much?

Random Thought: >.> _________________________________ T-T

I honestly have nothing.... uhhh uhhhh uhhhhh..... <.<

I wonder what sort of extra areas there will be for the persona masks.... *thinks of rocket NiGHTS* Where would you possibly need that....?

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

*lawls* Referring to your Avatar much?

Random Thought: >.> _________________________________ T-T

I honestly have nothing.... uhhh uhhhh uhhhhh..... <.<

I wonder what sort of extra areas there will be for the persona masks.... *thinks of rocket NiGHTS* Where would you possibly need that....?

I'm enjoying the quote they'll eventually take out, yes. =P It's one of SEGA's great goof-moments and I'm not gonna let them live it down.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Thought- Gamestop's database has no news of the delay... I checked the new relese list in the computer this morning... where did people find out about this? Never mind, I found the thread it was in.

Could you do us a favor? Link us to where this news is. I want to see it for myself. :lol:

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
the only thing going through my mind....

is absolute terror about how well JoD will sell...

cant shake it...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Random JoD thought of the day:

When am I getting my crazy looking NiGHTS figure, since the game was pushed back?? XD
(Loren said that she heard supposedly they're getting them here!!)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
New idea for kids' play: Ideya Personas

Will and Helen have different abilities according to what Ideya they currently possess. Ideya possession happens a lot like Ideya Capture. But on the ground..

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Noting Reala and NiGHTS's mask designs, it seems to be that the gem they each have has a direct connection with their masks. ..... And I can't believe Reala's is HONEST-TO-GOD pink. XDDDD I was thinking 'okay, maybe it's purple' but it REALLY IS pink, of all things!!! Oh god, and his nails... they're pink, too!!!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
After a while the new version of Dreams Dreams really grows on you. It seems more emotional than the first one but the original is so nostalgic ^_^ Whenever I listen to either version I can't stop smiling.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
My thought:

Anyone got a link to this GameStop place saying the same thing we are about this delay yet? I went to GameStop and looked up NiGHTS: JoD and it says it's still Dec 18th. So, someone give us a link to wherever it says 'February'. Cheeeeers.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Posted Image

*wonders whether this is too big to set as her avatar or not*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts

Posted Image

*wonders whether this is too big to set as her avatar or not*

Go for it, it'll auto-resize. Just make sure the pic is 50kb or less.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Gamestop.com still says December.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
link, bruv? ^^;;

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
TYPO!!

December! TYPO of DOOOOM I say!! Sorry!!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
Lol, ok Purg. ^^;;

Right, which one of you lovely people said GameStop said it was February, too? I want a link to wherever you got this news from, pronto please. Link, already. Thank you.

--edit--
ok, so it's in GameStops computers and not actually on the site, right Xenon? I re-read your post again. Do you work for GameStop and is that how you found out?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
I think Xenon might mean he found the thread where you guys mentioned the game was gonna be delayed. The thread about the trip. Gamestop.com has no news of delay and he was wondering where we all heard of the delay, which is the Sega trip topic.

Game Delay superdooper confirmed through and through. Feburary.

I dun think he meant it was on a site.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
But he later posts again, saying it says February on the GameStop computers so...yeah...what's going on there? Sorry for taking this offtopic but i want this to be clear as crystal.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
I would think this is still on topic considering it is now infesting both of our minds pretty steadily.. Just what DO you mean?! COME POST, YOU'RE DRIVING US CRAZY!!

XD

*Phones Loren to set it right*

Loren: "Noooo still says 12/18! Though I'll bet its BS.."

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I could've sworn I saw a thread or a post somewhere saying it was delayed until January before TRiPPY posted her thread, but I can't find it anywhere. Oo' I think I even posted in it, and I think it was a thread instead of just a post.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
Well, it looks like Xenon needs to explain to us exactly what he saw and where.

The reason i'm hellbent on clearing this up is because if i know that someone else is also saying February then this proves they've also been informed of the delay and they didn't hear from us to report it. This proves the Sega PR i spoke to is correct and generally knows what he's talking about.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Go for it, it'll auto-resize. Just make sure the pic is 50kb or less.

Fiddled with it for an hour and finally found out what file type to save it as, then I trimmed the picture so it would look nicer. ^-^ *glomps*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
...Im still angry about the delay... >:l

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Well, it looks like Xenon needs to explain to us exactly what he saw and where.

The reason i'm hellbent on clearing this up is because if i know that someone else is also saying February then this proves they've also been informed of the delay and they didn't hear from us to report it. This proves the Sega PR i spoke to is correct and generally knows what he's talking about.

Xenon does work for GameStop here in the U.S., but at the moment he's on a bus headed my way. I'll contact him and update this post shortly with confirmation.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
Meggiemaccat's new avatar is funny XD

Kitty!maren is my favourite out of the new bosses.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
All right, here's the deal straight from Xenon himself, quoted word for word over the phone.

Xenon (5:42:11 PM EST): "All right so I saw when I was at Gamestop last week (which was Tuesday), I checked out the release dates just because I had seen the delay [here on the forums]. And GameStop has it marked down as, uh, "January 1st", I don't quite recall. I think it's still tentative."

There ya have it. Sounds like they changed it to "2008" and didn't set a release date yet. Which is probably better for SEGA anyway, I think it'd be best if they announced the release date once the game was ready to go gold and not when they think it'll be ready.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

JOD thought of the day: Owl is a freaking pervert.

If the ninja says it, must be true. I'd still like to hear more of these chains.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Delays mean nothing to me. It just gives me more reasons to remain on this planet :blink:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
thought of the day- AUGHN fingercramp from typing all day... man the things i do for this fanbase.

*stumbles off at 4:07am*

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

thought of the day- AUGHN fingercramp from typing all day... man the things i do for this fanbase.

*stumbles off at 4:07am*

What the hell were you typing? :blink: I guess we will find out soon.

I know that feeling too. I got it several days ago while typing a paper for lord knows how many hours.

Random thought: You think we will see images of all the bosses before the game comes out?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Random thought: You think we will see images of all the bosses before the game comes out?

I hope not. It would spoil the suprise! :blink:

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
Cheers Travis for gettng that info to us. Muchly appreciated, man. :blink:

Thought of the day: .... none, really. I just woke up.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
How does one go about giving Reala, Jackle, or NiGHTS a noogie??? :blink:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
thought of the day- today went well ^-^ eeeee i'm happy. If all goes to plan i'll have something truely awesome to show you all (soon?)
It feels nice to have the fanbase apreciated.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

thought of the day- today went well ^-^ eeeee i'm happy. If all goes to plan i'll have something truely awesome to show you all (soon?)
It feels nice to have the fanbase apreciated.

Ooooh! Can't wait! And we're appreciated? This is news to us? For christ's sake who got to go to SEGA earlier this week? :D

Thought of the day: What could it be? :blink:

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Thought #1: Yay! Exciting news! I'm going to go draw eyes on my hands again and be impatient.
Thought #2: Some songs remind me too much of NiGHTS...
Thought #3: Cat!Maren boss. That is all.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Thought: Names for the desert/castle dreams:

Rock Plateau/Tornado Park/Nomad Carnival
--the Oasis--/--the Mirage--

Crystal Palace/Crystal Castle/
--the Reflection--

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
AGH! DELAY! NOES!!! Everything's fine except that STUPID Pian Garden! CURSE YOU SEGA! I LUST FOR THE GAME! -bites random people-

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Thought #1: Yay! Exciting news! I'm going to go draw eyes on my hands again and be impatient.

Why is it that whenever you do that I feel that it's some kind of joke to do with Wizeman? ^^;

I wonder what this news is, too (especially if it took an entire day for her to type something related to it up... Oo' ).

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I draw eyes on my hand when Im bored sometimes. XD OMG IM A WIZEMAN FANGURL! *Shot*

Thought: Where are my plushies?! *Shakes fist*

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...

Why is it that whenever you do that I feel that it's some kind of joke to do with Wizeman? ^^;

Because it is an Ol' Six Hands joke.

Hand-eye coordination... :unsure:

Thought #1: Still impatient.
Thought #2: I will probably end up buying my local Wal-Mart out of NiGHTS merch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users