Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Random JOD though of the day?

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
New idea: Doing acrobatics near Pians entertains them and makes them happy! Just a thought to give more purpose to tricks.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
journey of dreams gets attacked by nights into dreams and jackle knaws off the chameleon's head and reala burns reala's costume and then nights falls in love with himself and will and claris get married and helen and elliot get married and then wizeman goes to get ice-cream but they mess up his order and he gets a paralice-cream and then the bellbridge clock tower falls under the weight of the twin seeds clock tower and the big fish drowns while gulpo laughs at him and claws and the witch lady go get coffee.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
...got quite an imagination, there.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

journey of dreams gets attacked by nights into dreams and jackle knaws off the chameleon's head and reala burns reala's costume and then nights falls in love with himself and will and claris get married and helen and elliot get married and then wizeman goes to get ice-cream but they mess up his order and he gets a paralice-cream and then the bellbridge clock tower falls under the weight of the twin seeds clock tower and the big fish drowns while gulpo laughs at him and claws and the witch lady go get coffee.

Post of the Month?

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...

Post of the Month?

Agreed. What an imagination.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
it is called random jod thought of the day isn't it? or something like that. so i thought, it was random, so i posted. i'll never sleep peacefully knowing that jackle might come and knaw off my head now.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
22 days 10 hours 50 minutes and 17 seconds until the release of NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams in the U.S.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

22 days 10 hours 50 minutes and 17 seconds until the release of NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams in the U.S.

?????????????????????????

i thought it wasn't being released until february of next year.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...

Not anymore, sadly...

((100th post))

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
well, thinking about it, what if there was a nights - ghost rider crossover and reala busts in with a flaming motorcycle and he's all skeletony and flamey and that's how his costume gets burned.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Thought: Rocket mask is uber in the racing multiplayer.
Thought: Will we ever control Reala outside of multiplayer?
Thought: What of this mysterious Shadow NiGHTS TRiPPY told us about.
Final thought: I've just learned that writing NiGHTS and TRiPPY right next to each other can be anoying due to the capitalised ketters.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Thought: I am seriously addicted to this website. I log out and then come back immediately.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!:D

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Thought: This site is more or less permanent in my tabs for my one internet viewing window. I less than three all of you :D
Thought 2: It will be much fun beating everyone I know at multiplayer.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

I LOVE IT!!!! OwO

Random thought:
1. I'm also wondering about Shadow NiGHTS!
2. *stupid question* I wonder how Reala's mask stays on?
PIANZ!!!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts

Thought: This site is more or less permanent in my tabs for my one internet viewing window. I less than three all of you :)
Thought 2: It will be much fun beating everyone I know at multiplayer.

Don't talk to soon because I hope to kick your butt :D

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Don't talk to soon because I hope to kick your butt :)

Good luck with that! *evilgrin*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
thought- I HATE THIS WAITING AROUND FOR STUFF :| I am climbing the wallssssss. Walllllsssssss.

thought- I wonder if our review copy will let us do online Vs stuff before the game is out?

thought- For a game that's supposedly due out in 2 weeks it's had hardly any advertising.

thought- When the game is actualy out i think this place will be like a ghost town.

thought- I can't wait to race you all XD

thought- There's a massive poster advert of BigBen in the WestEnd of my city right now. DiGi wants to go graffiti NiGHTS at the top when noones looking *snort*

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
- i've only seen one commercial for it, it was very short.
- this place'll either be empty, or flooded with comments about every itty bitty aspect of the game.

OMG THAT LITTLE FLOWER IN THAT SMALL CORNER ISN'T TEXTURED AS WELL AS THE ONE RIGHT BESIDE IT CURSE YOU SEGA!!

- go, now, graffiti with a fury this world has never known (yea, i liked x-men 3)

- i REALLY want a wii someone should either give me one or convince my parents to buy me one. if you do the latter make sure they also get me twilight princess, super mario galaxy, and pre order jod.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
THOUGHT: Heee! Im so happy! Ok, Today I sent a letter to Sega, and My dad came back with the mail. It was a couple minutes after I dropped off the Letter. Anyway, A magazine for me came, and I looked at the back. IT WAS A NiGHTS ADVERT. I jumped! It was a scary coincidence.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts

thought- When the game is actualy out i think this place will be like a ghost town.

Sad but true. I've been thinking this every since I joined the site. A few post here and there on how the game will be to everyone and then nothing but tumbleweed and dust after that.

BUT I SHALL REMAIN!!!

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Thoughts:

1. I'm pretty bored. I think I'll go make a NiGHTS video before the end of tonight because it'll be a day or two before I get the beta image.
2. I should start hounding the stores my friends work at and see if any of them can get me JoD early.
3. I'm going to pwn everyone online. Period.
4. On second thought, I'll start on that game I was planning on making instead of making a video.
5. I'll try and make it a once-weekly occurrence to visit these forums once Journey of Dreams is out.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
I think I'm addicted to the Crystal Castle. I have to actively prevent myself from constantly watching the videos over and over. Not that it could possibly spoil the excitement for when I get there for r'ls, but still.. I appreciate the notion of keeping it 'fresh', or delightfully unexpected.

randomrhys

randomrhys

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:well, gamewise, my favourite video games are NiGHTS (obviously!), final fantasy, broken sword, dreamfall and tomb raider. i love going to parties and raving it up with my friends.
i still haven't seen any glimpses of ideyas-will JOD feature them? in the trailers, nights seems to fly into those cage things and they blow up but that's about it. i really hope there will be an ideya palace in each level-those cage things look really unimaginative.

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:-~~Videogames: <br />Klonoa, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, NiGHTS.~~ <br />~~Anime and manga: <br />Inuyasha, Case closed, One piece~~<br />~Drawing~ <br />~Cooking~ <br />~Swimming~ <br />~Crafts~
Random thought: Must know more about JoD! >_<
Random thought 2: There´s no NiGHTS.....ads in the game magazines in here where i live. ;_;
Random thought 3: I want to challenge everyone into a race here! x3

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

thought- There's a massive poster advert of BigBen in the WestEnd of my city right now. DiGi wants to go graffiti NiGHTS at the top when noones looking *snort*

DO IT! *SHAKES FIST AT*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts

DO IT! *SHAKES FIST AT*

Yeah do it. Just as long as you don't get caught then you won't be able to play the game because you'll be sitting in jail on Christmas :)

On second thought maybe it's better to not do it all. It would be awesome but nah. I don't want anyone to get in trouble.

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
I'm hoping there'll be a race course that is oriented vertically rather than horizontally. Why? So you can reenact the scene from the story book.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
In regard to the last comment- I have a "Special Dream" idea I've been wanting to share with y'all. It's vertical, and it's a giant tree. I call it "The Tree of Time". I fantasize about it when I walk around large trees.

In regard to graffiting the Big Ben ad- well, for a less illegal approach, one could make a decal of NiGHTS in flute-pose and just stick it on top of the tower.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Hahaha. So many people that think they can beat me in racing mode. You have made targets of yourself.
*plays "The Metal"

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*started watching the first podcast and has just gone through the interlude thing for the second time* Is it just me, or is Jackle saying 'there is no NiGHTS' just before Reala says the same thing? O.o;

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Thought: This will most likely be the first game I get for my future Wii, second being Super Mario Galaxy.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Nights sure is a strong critter, being able to tilt that big cat table thinger and all.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Oh yeah.. those NiGHTS 'reflections' that attack you in Crystal Castle... Selphs!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
OH. MY. GOD.

OH. MY. GOD.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHh! @o@
Something really damn exciting just happened.

YET AGAIN I CANT TELL YOU :| (well maybe i can, i'll have to find out) BUT OMG.

*DIES ON FLOOR HAPPY*

MY WEEK JUST GOT BETTER.

BY MILES.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
TRiPPY iS HAPPY SO i AM NOW HAPPiER.

:huh: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wonder what this mysterious good news is?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
O_O I HATE YOU!! (Not really, but you know what I mean) YOU ALWAYS HAVE a LITTLE SECRET or SOMETHING! *Shakes fist*

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
DAMMIT TRiPPY. STOP IT.

>:|

I MUST KNOW!!

I'm dyin' here.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
Let's just say our contact address book just got bigger. XD

Thought of the day - I love my job as co-admin for this fanbase. I swear! (it ain't a JoD thought but right now i'm beyond caring).

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
Uhhhh lets just say Sega contacted me out of the blue with some quite suprising things to say/offer.

FORGET ANYTHING NEGATIVE I SAID BEFORE :| *sweeps under carpet*

I dont like it when Sega mail goes into my spam folder :(

T_________T fgfpirehvpuhvpsiuhvifhviuhsufhviusfhiuhbbhhappy.
*is as red as a berry right now*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Awesome, guys! Congrats! *Holding back Envy demon*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users