Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Random JOD though of the day?

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
..... THE MERCH IS GONNA COME TO WAL-MART?!!! 8DDDDD *happysplodes* I know not today or anytime very soon, but still, I was thinking I'd have to go to Toys 'R Us or something like that.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

..... THE MERCH IS GONNA COME TO WAL-MART?!!! 8DDDDD *happysplodes* I know not today or anytime very soon, but still, I was thinking I'd have to go to Toys 'R Us or something like that.

Whoa whoa what merch? Where is this info from? I insist to know.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Sorry, got hyper-excited reading the post above mine; it's probably speculation or just the name of a random store that would represent all of them. XPPPPP *smacks self on the forehead*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Sorry, got hyper-excited reading the post above mine; it's probably speculation or just the name of a random store that would represent all of them. XPPPPP *smacks self on the forehead*

Oh Posted Image

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Yes, I'm sorry. :unsure: *gives an apology cookie, then goes to bed before she does something else stupid*

Jackle: *hijacks the post* Imma studmuffin! B)

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Meanwhile, Blue decides to walk away from the conversation, trying not to interfere by saying that it was a random place name and probably has nothing to do with where the NiGHTS merch is going to be sold.

*iNTERFERES*

Thought #1: All the eyes are gone from my hands. *grabs a pen*
Thought #2: I must reinstate the fact that I am an impatient woman!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Jackle: *hijacks the post* Imma studmuffin! B)

*giggles* Indeed you are Jackle, indeed you are!! ^.^

Random thought:

1. I can't wait to hear the news TRiPPY has in store! ^_^

2. I'm loving the new pics especially the one where NiGHTS wearing his mask!! *drools* OwO Very NIIICCEE!!!!

3. NYAAAAAA!! I need my Plushies!!! >_<

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Y'know. when the Aqua Garden and Donbalon musics were first uploaded at the French Wii page, and we weren't sure if they were real, I was strongly thinking/hoping they weren't.. didn't like the sample much.. can't say why.. maybe it did sound too 'simple'.. but now I find myself bopping to it.. whether knowing that it is actual JoD music is influencing me, or just repeat listenings, or simply hearing more of it I dunno..

*plays it agin*

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
DiGi's 'Mad Mantle'-related raps are the awesomesauce. XDDD *runs away before she's shot for bringing that up*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
thought of the day:
I'm very partial to Donbalons music myself espcialy when DiGi is doing the chanting to make me laugh (it makes me think of that stupid terrorist who drove his car into the side of Glasgow airport) *snort* nevermind.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
PUNCHING TERRORISTS!

Though-
Would they really be able to put NiD on that disk as an unlockable? Because that would be the shizzy nizzy.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Thought about the thought above: That wouldn't only be the shizzy nizzy, it would be AWESOMESAUCE with a Wizzy Burger on the side. :D
Thought not about the thought above: I must control my urge to squee over the cat!Maren boss. I like that cat!Maren, and now I cannot remember its name. Lesigh.
Thought about the thought 3 posts above: YES! *shotshotshot* I dedicated a playlist on my iPod to those >_> :lol:

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Thought of the day numero uno: Eeheheh, Sega Saturn with Christmas NiGHTS on the way to meee~ I have a feeling the guy didn't really know what it was he sold, I got it dirt cheap. O__o

Thought of the day numero dos: Speaking of cheap, JoD has made the prices for NiD skyrocket even here in outback Sweden. D: It's close to three times the amount Josse paid when she got hers a couple of years back... 800 Sek! *mindblows*

Thought of the day numero tres: Brainwashing, success! XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
..... Oh dear god, I've become a Valentine fan. D8 *Note: This has had unexpected consequences that'll be revealed at a later time. ..... I'm so ashamed. --;

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I'd very much like to animate all three of the 'Mad Mantle' things, but I have no animation program and no experience in animating whatsoever. ^^;

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
thought:

Learn somethingsecret so damn funny and surreal about JoD today that i may just implode with lawls.

Ahhh pain from laughing.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Implosive lawls??? Oo' I do hope you're alright. 'XD

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
My Thought.: Which will win in sales? JoD or the PS2 Remake 8D?!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
Lol. Ah, those lovely Mad Mantle songs. I had forgotten about them until you brought them up. Where did the series end? Jackle had his club closed down and... yeah, i never did continue the story, lol.
Well, i guess that's another song idea for Themes 3 then. I should continue the story. We can't leave poor Jackle in Indonesia. XD

Thought-
Will Sega get off their fingers and just bloody tell everyone about this delay already?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
I hope that it'll be easy to link because for some reason it looks like some rings and orbs are far from each other.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

We can't leave poor Jackle in Indonesia. XD

Yeah, it's probably far too hot for him and his mantle. ^^; *feels sorry for the poor bastard* What IS that program Val's watching when ya get back? XDDD *loves how he goes 'nenenenenene' to it*

EDIT: *just realized she's been getting steadily more and more off-topic* ^^; I wonder if the mepian system is still in place; it looks to me so far like that system's gone, but I hope they haven't. *feels happy now that she's gotten back on topic*

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Thought #1: Mepians plz. They better have that system in there.
Thought #2: eBay. *droooool* So many in-box NiGHTS games being sold right now. Do want. *droooooool*
Thought #3: There IS no thought #3.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
Thought: Another one who wants mepians.
Thought #2: If the mepians are in the game, will we get them the same way we got them in NiD?

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Random thoughs:

1. Now that NiD has been confirmed for the PS2, I can't wait to see Jackle in all his Revamped glory *bows down to him* I love you Jackle!! *runs over and glomps him*

2. I want that JoD merch!! Teeshirts, keychains, Foooooolders, PLUSHIES!!! But, while your at it, I want a Plushy of Jackle! NOOOOOW SEGA!!

(Sorry! I'm on a Jackle rampage this morning,........ Now my mom is looking at me like I lost my mind)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
i was talking to someone yesterday involved in jod and aparently theres a joke floating about that wills father is *cough* um suspicious. lol. considering the other stuff i know this makes me lawl.

poor will ;(

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts

i was talking to someone yesterday involved in jod and aparently theres a joke floating about that wills father is *cough* um suspicious. lol. considering the other stuff i know this makes me lawl.

poor will ;(

His dad's gay? Posted Image

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
... lol no, although that might explain why he's running off XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Random Thought: I got to hold the display box. X33333 *happysquee*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Thought: If, *IF* there are unlockable skins of original NiGHTS and Reala, will their original grunts be there too?

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
Thought: Isn't there still another boss they haven't released any information on yet? I know theres Wizeman, Reala, Bomamba, Chameleon-man, Donbalon...

Wait that leaves two openings... who'd I miss?
Who's left out?? JACKLE PLZ YES?

(I still don't think Chameleon-man is a suitable replacement... though amusing it's just not the same...)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts

Thought: Isn't there still another boss they haven't released any information on yet? I know theres Wizeman, Reala, Bomamba, Chameleon-man, Donbalon...

Wait that leaves two openings... who'd I miss?
Who's left out?? JACKLE PLZ YES?

(I still don't think Chameleon-man is a suitable replacement... though amusing it's just not the same...)

Yeah, there's supposed to be a spider dude.. and there was word of a cerberus type

If Jackle ends up not being in JoD, Sega should still release some Jackle merch to satisfy the fan-lust. Maybe a plush, or a deck of cards, a shirt..

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Random thought: I should go out and get another preorder.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^

Yeah, there's supposed to be a spider dude.. and there was word of a cerberus type

If Jackle ends up not being in JoD, Sega should still release some Jackle merch to satisfy the fan-lust. Maybe a plush, or a deck of cards, a shirt..

I see... I did indeed miss the Spider boss... Cerberus though, that sounds like it could be pretty freakin' sweet!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Thought: Would it be a blasphemy, or an awesome tribute, if Reala uses his mask to assume the forms of Jackle and Gillwing during the epic fight in the new game?

*now wants to draw RealaJackle and GillReala*

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Thought: Would it be a blasphemy, or an awesome tribute, if Reala uses his mask to assume the forms of Jackle and Gillwing during the epic fight in the new game?

*now wants to draw RealaJackle and GillReala*

That would be Crazy Awesome!! But that's just my personal opinion... Other's may think otherwise... >.>

However I'm not sure how they'd pull that off... Maybe Reala's persona mask is so powerful that each form he takes is so drastic that it changes the entire level design?

For example, Reala puts on the mask: Cue screen shaking and rippling and general awesome cinematic transformation sequence *enter Jackle*

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oo' That would be bizzare. I mean, I'd like to see Jackle in JoD as much as anyone else, but not like that, because it'd still be Reala, just with Jakle's shape (and, according to most of the fanbase, they're just as much opposites as Reala and NiGHTS).

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Oo' That would be bizzare. I mean, I'd like to see Jackle in JoD as much as anyone else, but not like that, because it'd still be Reala, just with Jakle's shape (and, according to most of the fanbase, they're just as much opposites as Reala and NiGHTS).

True, but that nifty transformation sequence would be nice to see. But it was just a thought... Jackle should probably just get his own stage. Unless his Nightmare Realtor stopped letting him purchase plots of dreamscapes... X3

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Thought: So far, I count three brainmeltingly cool things that TRiPPY could not go into detail about when she heard of it. Perhaps I need to get my own personal ninjas, with surface-air missile launchers.
Other thought: There's I certain law I feel will take effect because this topic is getting so very long.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Other thought: There's I certain law I feel will take effect because this topic is getting so very long.

Ooh... and internet law >: ?

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Woahwoahwoahwoah!!! O___________________O; Reala's ideya's color is the same as the A-score symbol's color???? *made this observation while watching the end of the new Donbalon vid* WTF???? *is probably looking too deeply into the potential ramifications of this*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
I think I have a very good idea of why the old NiGHTS is coming out again. People have been begging for a sequel on the DC but it never came. Then with this game coming out we've been hoping to see it as an unlockable on the disc or at least see it on the virtual console. In the interview with 1up Iizuka-san said that the game wasn't created with a port in mind so it would probably be difficult to put it on the V.C. or even in the new game. Therefore they've found out a great way to do it and in order to make sure the mass of fans get it they have decided to put it on one of the most popular and best selling game systems of all time.

Just a hypothesis :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users