Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Random JOD though of the day?

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:-~~Videogames: <br />Klonoa, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, NiGHTS.~~ <br />~~Anime and manga: <br />Inuyasha, Case closed, One piece~~<br />~Drawing~ <br />~Cooking~ <br />~Swimming~ <br />~Crafts~
Random thought: They should make a JoD anime! : D

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?

Random thought: They should make a JoD anime! : D

-slap-

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:-~~Videogames: <br />Klonoa, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, NiGHTS.~~ <br />~~Anime and manga: <br />Inuyasha, Case closed, One piece~~<br />~Drawing~ <br />~Cooking~ <br />~Swimming~ <br />~Crafts~
Wha? Was it that bad idea? xD
Okay, maybe it would be bad,when i think of it on the other hand. x3

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
I for one, would definately be intrested in something along those lines. Back in the old days, maybye not so much, but seeing as NiGHTS now has a voice and a personality and backstory, I see no reason not to. As long as it's Japanese made by the finest anime craftsmen in the world >_>. And not some American-Anime rip off.

On the other hand, instead of a anime series, how about an anime film ?

If done by a studio such as Studio Ghibli, it would actually make the world explode with it's awesomeness.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
OMG if that guy who made Spirited Away made it (forget his name, dammit...), I would pay 1.2 BILLION INFINITY dollars for it.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Yes, Miyazaki-san making a NiGHTS movie would kick some serious @$$, and he does like making flight scenes, so this would provide him the perfect excuse to go crazy in that area. *starts weeping with joy at the thought of it* Ever since I saw the trailers for JoD, I kept thinking 'wouldn't it be awesome if they made a movie out of this?'. Apparently I'm not alone in that sentiment (though I was thinking it'd be perfectly good in the cut-scenes' 3D format). ^-^

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
mo....vie...?

That would be fanTASTIC!! I will make it!! *attacks flash violently*

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

mo....vie...?

That would be fanTASTIC!! I will make it!! *attacks flash violently*

Flash: Oh have mercy on meeeh!!! D8

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Flash: Oh have mercy on meeeh!!! D8

Xenon knows everything...except the definition of mercy.

My JoD thought of the day: How many copies will I be able to get my hands on on launch day? I've already got 3 on reserve but I'm not stopping there!

My additional thought of the day: Can I make William play soccer with the 'Pians as the balls in "My Dream"?

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
BAHAHAHAHA!!! 'PIAN BALL!!!! AHAHAHAHA!! XD

Oh jeebus... But yes, TRAViS is right, I know no mercy. I'm debating making a full-length video based on the "NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder" once it's all translated.

Random Thought: Will I have more Pre-orders than TRAViS? (We're having a contest to see who can get more)

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Will I have more Pre-orders than TRAViS? (We're having a contest to see who can get more)

Don't mess with a man who's willing to sell off every piece of techology I own (except for my Saturn and Wii collections) in a heartbeat for Journey of Dreams. If JoD were priced at 5 grand I'd probably buy two. After I get accustomed to walking or bicycling 8 miles to work. And 55 miles to college >_<

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I'M FILLED WITH HAPPINESS AND I JUST DON'T FREAKIN KNOW WHY!!!!!

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Random thought: *happy splees for TRiPPY* Have fun at Sega!

Other thought: I think my "My Dream" will be full of Mepians if I know me...

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Yes, Miyazaki-san making a NiGHTS movie would kick some serious @$$, and he does like making flight scenes, so this would provide him the perfect excuse to go crazy in that area. *starts weeping with joy at the thought of it* Ever since I saw the trailers for JoD, I kept thinking 'wouldn't it be awesome if they made a movie out of this?'. Apparently I'm not alone in that sentiment (though I was thinking it'd be perfectly good in the cut-scenes' 3D format). ^-^

Sorry I know I'm super late but... Mr. Hayao Miyazaki is my most favorite Japanese animator of all time!! If he were to make a NGHTS movie, I would put myself in debt for life, from buying so many copies!!! ^w^

Random thought:

I can't wait for the interview with Mr Iizuka, I really want to here what he has to say about JoD!!! ^_^

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
TRAViS: Three copies? Really? O_O

Random thought of the day: The "My Dream" section is a bit disappointing.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Yeah, Seriously! Its just lightning,a blimp,trees, and some Nightopians. Sega is dangling a cinnamon bun in our faces, and taking it away on purpose ;_; (I just made myself hungry XD)

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
I've gotta agree to the Pian garden thing. Even the Chao garden in SA2:B made me feel better.
I really hope that they would put more work onto it.>_<

Oh,and i love Miazaki also,his anime movies are absolutely stunning. I own some DVD:s, actually i just watched Kiki´s Delivery service two weeks ago. I liked it pretty much, although i love Howl´s moving castle and Spirited away more.<3

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Random thought: JoD is bringing NiGHTS fans, but also haters out of the woodwork. People saying not nice things about NiGHTS upsets me greatly and instills instant animosity in me towards that person. *sigh*...

Such is the way for being a hardcore NiGHTS fanatic..

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Random thought:....i still needs to preorder the game >_<
*pitches a tent and waits at the 1-up.com for new update.
C'mooon~ Tis be Tuesday nooow~ @_@

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
inorite? Shouldn't they be aware that there are in fact people watching that page like hawks? Where's our update? How rude..

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I've been going back and forth to 1UP like every minute now waiting for the new update!! Its Tuesday, WHAT are they waiting for!! Why are they torturing us????!!!!!! ,>_<,

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Sorry I know I'm super late but... Mr. Hayao Miyazaki is my most favorite Japanese animator of all time!! If he were to make a NGHTS movie, I would put myself in debt for life, from buying so many copies!!! ^w^

Random thought:

I can't wait for the interview with Mr Iizuka, I really want to here what he has to say about JoD!!! :(

As long as Uwe Boll has no affilaition with direction I'm all good.

With that being said...

My thought is how do the Marens use the bathroom? I mean come on. NiGHTS and Reala are in skin tight suits with apparently no zippers and so is Reala. Jackle... does he even have a body? Wizeman might have a way but I just don't see it.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Random thought #1: Drawing a comic to celebrate release. Puffy is a bunch of CIRCLES, and so is Donbalon, but I can't draw either... *emo*
Random thought #2: 42 days.
Random thought #3: *ogles at the Donbalon and Giratina videos*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
My Thought: NiGHTS PiE! :3

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Thought: we need to spread word around about JoD, even though we're big fans and will definitely get it, other people won't have much of a clue. it's not like it's got an advertising campaign either. So spread the word! And show people the new videos, because they look soooo good! XD

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts

Thought: we need to spread word around about JoD, even though we're big fans and will definitely get it, other people won't have much of a clue. it's not like it's got an advertising campaign either. So spread the word! And show people the new videos, because they look soooo good! XD

Much agreed. I've gotten through 2 one person but my other friend still says NiGHTS is a tranny after I explained the androgynousness lol

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

I just got finish combining all the gamplay vids into one big vid, then uploading it to Youtube! That should get people's attention!! ^.~

Random JoD Thought:

Sega should put NiGHTS JoD Ads on Buildboards EVERYWHERE!!!! That way when people are driving, they can look up and see the Awesomeness that is NiGHTS!!! YEPS!! Thats some goooood advertisment!! ^w^

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Random thought:
-The NiGHTS comercial for getting the younger generation's attention-

*doing acrobatic tricks with headphones on, then flies up to the screen*
NiGHTS: Sup young peoples! I too am so on the go, I drink my yogart from a tube! Great taste and no mess. Try it.^-^

announcer: Go buy some Go-gart now, cus NiGHTS said so!...you'll be cool.

Kid: Oi, I needs some of that! OwO

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Thought- Despite the fact I'm half decent at the original i know i will suck at the Wii version on Monday. NO PRESSURE ON ME AT ALL :| If it controls ANYTHING like Satsr i will jump out the window (as i cant control that game enough to even get past the first level T_T)(shame on me).

Oh god I'm scared XD;

Thought 2- River rafting. Can Will swim? Lets hope not.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Thought- Despite the fact I'm half decent at the original i know i will suck at the Wii version on Monday. NO PRESSURE ON ME AT ALL :| If it controls ANYTHING like Satsr i will jump out the window (as i cant control that game enough to even get past the first level T_T)(shame on me).

Oh god I'm scared XD;

Thought 2- River rafting. Can Will swim? Lets hope not.

\o/ Drown Will, TRiPPY, DO EET!

Thought: Conceptartconceptartconceptartconceptartconceptartconceptartconceptartconceptart
. CONCEPT ARRRRRRT. @w@

Also, musics.

I want the Dream of Desert/Funland/whatever music. D: NAO.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
Random thought: I just re-watched the videos again, specifically the boss-fights. Is it just me, or does NiGHTS sound annoyed when she gets hit?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
When I thought of the upcoming game I got the feeling I was getting high. It was so weird. It was like I was splitting apart and my eyes were glued to my forehead. It was an awesome experience though. See world, you don't even need drugs. DRUG FREE!!!

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
Obsessive Thought: MY WANT!!!

Actual Thought: I wonder if the wandering around as the kids will be more open than NiD (no annoying alarm clock, or at least more than 30 seconds before it EATS YOUR SOUL!! D:) It certainly seems to be going that way, based on the videos I have seen thus far, but I guess we'll have to wait for the final version before all becomes clear...

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Random thought:

....Has NiGHTS gained weight O-o...

Posted Image
I can see the poor thing's hipboneses

Posted Image
<.< >.> Sexeeeh! XD

That is all.

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Ooo. He looks a lot more feminine now... that's probably how they're trying to spin it, what with the VA and all. ^^ I'm gonna start having to call NiGHTS a she.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Random thought: I just re-watched the videos again, specifically the boss-fights. Is it just me, or does NiGHTS sound annoyed when she gets hit?

"Watch it! D<" Yeah, he sounds so prissy. XD Yay for iNTEGRA-NiGHTS! lol XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
*knows Jackle and Reala will probably kill her for this, and probably any Japanese people who find Americans using Japanese suffixes offensive*

NAITSU-SAAAN!!!

JAKKU-CHAAAAN!!!

REALA-SAMAAAAAAA!!!

*runs away as both the latter two maren chase her around with aluminum baseball bats*

I've heard people call Jackle 'Jakku', and I'm wondering if that's his original Japanese name, but it sounds very cute, nevertheless, thus why I used it, anyway.

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! &gt;:D (Pretend you care)
  • Interests:What do you even think I'm here for ?

Random thought:

....Has NiGHTS gained weight O-o...

Looking at those pictures, the only thing I can see is that what he gained was an @$$.

@.@'

This coming from the one that fears NiGHTS yaoi.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Random thought:
Posted Image
<.< >.> Sexeeeh! XD

Mmmm! OwO I very much agree!!!!

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Looking at those pictures, the only thing I can see is that what he gained was an @$$.

@.@'

This coming from the one that fears NiGHTS yaoi.

I would've stated that sentiment earlier (and his chest seems to have gotten smaller), but I'm very sensitive about stating stuff like that.

I also fear NiGHTS yaoi, but only because I fear any kind of yaoi. ^^'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users