Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Random JOD though of the day?

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Thought: Am I being too confident that Toys R Us will have the game and Wii consoles in stock when I dash like a madman ASAP to purchase it on December 18th?

Wow, am I gonna be antsy at work that day..

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Thought: Am I being too confident that Toys R Us will have the game and Wii consoles in stock when I dash like a madman ASAP to purchase it on December 18th?

Wow, am I gonna be antsy at work that day..

Toys R' Us has broken numerous street dates before! I'm definitely going there days ahead of time to see what I can get! :lol:

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
Y'know what? I'm probably going to have to *shudder* WAIT.

My mom most likely will wait 'til after Christmas to get this for me and my brother X_X

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

My mom most likely will wait 'til after Christmas to get this for me and my brother X_X

Ooooh! How come??! >_<

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Ugh. Did you do something wrong, or does your mom just enjoy senselessly torturing you? :rolleyes:

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
I preordered it...I hope it comes before Christmas...

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests

Ugh. Did you do something wrong, or does your mom just enjoy senselessly torturing you? :)

No, I guess it's the second XD

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Maybe your mom is trying to wait untill stuff go on sale. Aaaand, trying to shop in the christmas ruch can be life threatening O_O

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Thought: do I dare go within 50 feet of a shop that occasionally stocks Wiis so close to Christmas? Bloodfest is one way too describe it. I'm going to suggest AK47s to all of you.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Thought: do I dare go within 50 feet of a shop that occasionally stocks Wiis so close to Christmas? Bloodfest is one way too describe it. I'm going to suggest AK47s to all of you.

Yeah...that scares me too....its what I worry about most. Well, at least I am going to a gamestop and not say...Wal-Mart! I think I am going to try and get what I need for Wal-Mart now and then avoid it for a month as much as possible.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Thought: What if Jackle had a mini-game in JoD or some such.. Sonic Team must know how popular he is with the fans..

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Thought: What if Jackle had a mini-game in JoD or some such.. Sonic Team must know how popular he is with the fans..

Now there is an idea!

....Although I still have to say, even if Jackle did get a mini-game, it wouldn't be a NiGHTS game if I couldn't beat up that little guy.... :P

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Hm... come to think of it, NiGHTS is portrayed as something like 5 feet tall, right? So, Jackle would probably be like, at least 7 or 8.. :blink:

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
We've determined that Jackle is almost /twice/ NiGHTS' size. We're not sure why, probably to make grabbing him in the original battle easier.

Thought: The chameleon boss makes me want to kill myself. </3

Thought2: With the online multiplayer coming out now, wouldn't it be nice to have a 'Maren and/or Dreamer design system? I mean...It would get kinda redundant just fighting Reala or NiGHTS over-and-over again online, don't you think? [on that note, prepare to get all of your butts whipped by me! >D]

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
I was thinking that too.. a custom Maren system, with outfit skins n such would be a great idea. I hate to say it but NiGHTS vs. Reala could, could get just a wee bit stale.. They need something like a customization system.

Items:

eye color, shape
hat shape
complexion
outfit color
outfit decoration- filigree, etc
gems, gem color
star trail options

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Yeah, hopefully Sega will be /smart/ with their use of online play. Even if you could just change NiGHTS and Reala's colors, that'd be enough for me. Full-blown customization would be best, though.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Wow, that would kick so much ass! Fan marens for the win! And now that you've brought that up, I can't help but wonder what the online component is going to be like...

*Starts dreaming REALLY big* (MMO MMO MMO...)

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
. . .

I...I'd become a slave for Sega if they made a NiGHTS MMO. @@;;;

It'll never happen, though...

I've been wrong before...

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Well, if an MMO doesn't happen then we'll have to use the collective programming power of everyone on the boards to MAKE it happen! ;)

As Journey once said, "Don't Stop Believin'." Sega's been sparse on online details so far...god knows how deep the online system's gonna be. I'm personally excited for the whole building your dream world and visiting others (as mentioned in the recent NP ad) which also opens up a lot of other possibilities.

NiGHTS online...it's all starting to finally register in my mind just how EPIC this is. It's a dream come true.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Yay, Dreamscapes! 8D I wonder how in-depth the 'Pian Garden customization will be.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
omgomgomgomgomg*sufficatedhappyscream*

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

omgomgomgomgomg*sufficatedhappyscream*

!!! *gives TRiPPY CPR* Breathe, woman, BREATHE!

Thought: I demand alternate outfits for NiGHTS. ._. You hear me, sneaky-Sega-forum-member?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
After a year of trying it's really easy to draw NiGHTS :D

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Thought: Chains
Almost all I can think of right now, but I still want to see more of MyDream.
Something tells me that JoD is getting dangerously close to Jacko's area of non-expertise.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
*crosses fingers toes and other bodyparts hoping the next few days go to plan without epic dissapointing chaos*

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

*crosses fingers toes and other bodyparts hoping the next few days go to plan without epic dissapointing chaos*

O.O I assume this has to do with the little bit of info you have not been able to tell us yet? Please say its something that will make me happy and not cry. Is it about the Great Mother? I don't know. I am bad at guessing.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
My thought:

Is Shadow NiGHTS Selph? Was it originally in the game but cut out? Did the decide to put Shadow NiGHTS/Selph in the second game because it had enough memory/capacity? Oh, The questions!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts

Please say its something that will make me happy and not cry.

Well i definately wont be crying XD I don't think it'll upset you much either. It's not game information.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
My Random Thought:

"Why do I only have two preorders?"

*runs to the store and buys another* :3

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Heee! ^_^

Random JoD thought:

I'm curious as to how Wizeman is gonna get that mask on NiGHTS?

I wonder if NiGHTS and Shadow NiGHTS will be come two separate beings.

Oh and I too am wondering is Shadow NiGHTS really Selph?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Thought: Shadow NiGHTS is essentially the part of NiGHTS's mind that is forever subservient to Wizeman's whim..

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Will Shadow NiGHTS be corporeal and have some blingin' black clothes, or will he be just a lame ghost?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
In my mind I'm picturing an inky black form of NiGHTS.. but perhaps it will have more to do with NiGHTS's original 'purpose'.. i.e. shadow of his former self..selph..self..

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Today's thought: Since most magazines are a month ahead of schedule and get review copies early, are we going to see any JoD reviews before the start of December?

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! &gt;:D (Pretend you care)
  • Interests:What do you even think I'm here for ?
JoD Randoms Thoughts:

I knew there had to appear some fan coming with the idea of Shadow NiGHTS = Selph... Or The wise Kitsune stole my idea from the inicial forum where the news were divulgated. Did you, Wise ? D:<

Second thoguht : I think I kinda like the chameleon boss.. NOT AS JACKLE. But I do kinda like him :3

*awaits for angry NiD fans to appear with torces and spiky things*

..But it's true... ;__;

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Thought of awesomeness: So, since the Wii uses Bluetooth to connect the controller to the console, what's stopping SEGA from bundling JoD with a gamepad that mimics the original Saturn analog pad? I'd pay a LOT of money for something like that (or the ability to use my Saturn pad on the Wii).

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
That'd be cool, but completely unnecessary, since the original was made because there was no such thing .. but you know that. What might be cool to bundle would be a NiGHTS themed Wiimote glove.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

It's not game information.

. . .

:D

It's...Not?

Guesses: iMAGiNi site is up?
The .Com is going to be endorsed by Sega?
TRiPPY's pregnant? *shot* [AND NiGHTS IS THE FATHER?! *gunned down by an army* Ow. . .]

Thought: SPARKLES. That is all.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Trip has still not confirmed nor denied that it may be some kind of direct contact with Sonic Team..

Thought: NiGHTS has a new power-boost type move.. we saw it in the Pure Valley video but now it's clear you can do it without any sort of in-game power up.. either that or there's some crazy F/X when you start a drill dash now

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
My random thought: We need a countdown clock for the release date of Journey of Dreams. Anyone know how I can make one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users