Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Random JOD though of the day?

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
I think he's just a cardboard cut-out.

Yeah, that's it. Reala wanted to look all menacing in the preveiw so he cut Wizeman out of cardboard to stand behind him!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Thought of the day: Why are people still asking if Wizeman's in the game? DUH. Nintendo Power confirmed it, some other magazines confirmed it, THE FREAKING DIRECTOR OF THE GAME CONFIRMED IT...

Oh well. So, who's up for a little Monopoly: NiGHTS Edition?

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Thought of the day: Why are people still asking if Wizeman's in the game? DUH. Nintendo Power confirmed it, some other magazines confirmed it, THE FREAKING DIRECTOR OF THE GAME CONFIRMED IT...

Oh! Me me me!

Random JoD Thought:

For the battle with Wizeman, I wonder if all the Persona masks that NiGHTS uses in the game will combine and fuse with him, causing him to turn super!

I know the thought is a little weird but It would be kinda cool to see! ^_^;

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Reala: HAH! You just landed on Twin Seeds, and I have a hotel on it!

NiGHTS: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -forks over blue chips-

Reala: Muahahahahahaha...! Oh yeah...there is no NiGHTS.

NiGHTS: -sigh- I know.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
oooh NiGHTS Monopoly...^_^

*pulls out Chance card* Go to Capture. Go Directly to Capture. Do Not Pass Shrine, Do Not Collect 200 Stars.
*rolls a 3* *tik-tik-tik* All right! *buys purity ideya* All four Ideya! Muahaha...

Aaaaaanyway. JoD thought of the day: wouldn't it be awesome if SEGA included one (or hopefully more) of the original levels from into Dreams in Journey of Dreams?

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
^_^ Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Oct 4 2007, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh! Me me me!

Random JoD Thought:

For the battle with Wizeman, I wonder if all the Persona masks that NiGHTS uses in the game will combine and fuse with him, causing him to turn super!

I know the thought is a little weird but It would be kinda cool to see! ^_^;[/quote]

Gahaha, that would be an odd situation... NiGHTS dolphinrocketdragon beating up Wizeman ^_^

Actually, are those 3 known personas the only ones? Will there be others as well? 3 is a good number, but I'm curious...

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Oooh, can I be the Nightopian piece?

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Now who's up for Pokemon!

NiGHTS: NiGHTS-chu~ ^w^

Reala: Realazard! (why are we doing this again...)

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Now who's up for Pokemon!

NiGHTS: NiGHTS-chu~ ^w^

Reala: Realazard! (why are we doing this again...)

I, um...I've actually draw some NiDmon...>>' I'll have to scan and color them now, I guess. XD

Go, Naitsu, I choose you!

NiGHTS: Na-it-suuu~ *does an adorable dance*

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Cool! PokeNiGHTS, I would play that!
I play Jackle in attack mode................ Whoops! O_O My mistake thats Yu-Gi-Oh!

Random JOD thought:

I wonder if Reala will have other Persona masks and be able shapeshift like NiGHTS? ^_^

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
If Reala can shape shift like NiGHTS, all hell will break loose XD...and have you screaming at your TV for various reasons.:3

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

If Reala can shape shift like NiGHTS, all hell will break loose XD...and have you screaming at your TV for various reasons.:3

EPiC REALA vs NiGHTS DRAGON BATTLE GOOOOO!

That /must/ occur in the game, it HAS TO! X3

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

EPiC REALA vs NiGHTS DRAGON BATTLE GOOOOO!

That /must/ occur in the game, it HAS TO! X3

That would be so cool! ^_^

Random JoD Thought:

I'm wondering about the scene with Reala, and Wiseman in a shadowy form standing behind him! ^_^
What if Reala and Wiseman fuse together?................... *images it in head*............ OMG SCARY!!! O_O;

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
I wonder what Reala's persona does. Maybe it lets him transform into anything he wants.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

I wonder what Reala's persona does. Maybe it lets him transform into anything he wants.

Including an unassuming lil' owl XP

Thought-of-day:

I want that girl's poofy hat!!1 (One of Helen's friends)

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
I want that girl's ice cream. =3

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

That would be awesome, and maybe kinda difficult when it comes to battling him in the game! ^_^ But I do think his mask is cool! ^_^

Random JoD thought:

Why is Reala's hat short like NiGHTS' hat? O_O Reala's was longer in NID. But maybe they'll change that, after all they do have to put the finishing touches on the game before it is released! ^_^

NoxiousNights

NoxiousNights

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I still want to know when it will be released in Europe ;)

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Thought: When JoD finally comes out, will it drive up respect and recognition for the series as a whole, or just the single game? For many, this is going to be their first look at NiGHTS, and I really wonder how it's going to be received.

Another thought: There's been no major Sonic game on consoles this year, like there have been repeatedly in the past. Yet JoD is nowhere near as hyped as the blue blur. If this is SEGA's annual big money shot for 2007/early 2008, will there be more hype, marketing, and advertising when the launch gets nearer? Or is this another title that's going to simmer and let its recognition come from purely critic reviews, like they've done with Afterburner Black Falcon (which did OK) and Sega Rally Revo (which I hope does fantastically...if you love arcade racing games GO BUY IT)?

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Can you change English NiGHTS's voice too o3o?

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
Radnom thought: I wonder when NiGHTS will start cameo'ing in Sega games with the new outfit? I don't wanna hafta wait a billion years for that T_T

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Radnom thought: I wonder when NiGHTS will start cameo'ing in Sega games with the new outfit? I don't wanna hafta wait a billion years for that T_T

Probably as soon as his new look is established in the gaming industry.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Random JoD thoughts:

Since JoD is a rewrite and not a sequel, will Sega make another NiGHTS game continuing the story of Claris and Elliot?

Will we see more NiGHTS themed merchandise (BECAUSE I WANT NiGHTS MERCHANDISE!!!!!!!!) Plushies we need plushies!!!!!!! ^_^

Will there be a NiGHTS anime?

Oh and about the JoD, With NiGHTS and the Persona mask mind control thing, I wonder how that will play out? I just can't see NiGHTS being controlled! ^_^

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Awesome idea: chain persona mask
Reala: transform!
NGHTS: :blink:

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
NiGHTS: Helen, stop hitting yourself!!1

Helen: I can't... T.T;; OUCH!!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

NiGHTS: Helen, stop hitting yourself!!1

Helen: I can't... T.T;; OUCH!!

=3 I'm curious as to how NiGHTS controls Helen's actions...

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

=3 I'm curious as to how NiGHTS controls Helen's actions...

Yeah! NiGHTS controlling Helen, I'm curious myself! ^_^ *Coughcough* CHAINS *coughcough*

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Random Thought of the Day: Just how many CHAINS will this Game Feture? What will the Type of CHAINS be? Will the CHAINS affect the A-Life system?... Will Reala transform into a Second form and use CHAINS as his almighty wepon? WILL WIZEMAN CREATE A MAREN MADE OUT OF CHAINS!?

Alright, i'll stop with the Chains XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Are these chains tungsten? Steel? Aluminum? Are they evil? What are their political preferences? Can they chuck wood?

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Could NiGHTS use these tungsten-steel semi-evil polished-up chains to help me tow my car if I crashed into a snowbank in Frozen Bell? ^_^

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
IS the game a total rewrite? I haven't heard anything about it. But I think in a sense it would put my mind at ease because they're ripping off the first game a whole lot, then they would have a reason? I dunno. I'm thinking that fans will be happier with a rewrite. I mean, for one thing, a whole mess of mysteries will be cleared up from the first game. And hey, chances are, this way, there will also be a Jackle in the game, which I know people are prayin' for instead of world peace these days. XD

Poor Clawz, the most forgettable of all marens. V_V

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Also the ugliest, most annoying of all maren.

wocko

wocko

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

If I ever see another bloody mouse rocket, I'll scream!!! :angry:

My thought of JoD for the day is wouldn't it be great if they had a remade Spring Valley level as, like a bonus level if you finished the game with A's on all levels/boss fights, sort of like Sonic Adventure 2, where you get a 3D Green Hill Zone when you fully finish the game.

And also too I did hear that JoD was sensitive to time and the forecast channel, so would this mean that there will be a "Christmas NiGHTS Journey of Dreams"? ^_^ That will be good! Only trouble is that Christmas where I live (Australia), it's summer, not winter. :( lol

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hm..

Persona Mask- CHAINS - may look like this - Posted Image

CHAINS trail from NiGHTS, like a ribbon, and he paraloops marens with CHAINS, which instead hooks the marens on the CHAINS and then you can swing them around like a mace and knock out other marens

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Hm..

Persona Mask- CHAINS - may look like this - Posted Image

CHAINS trail from NiGHTS, like a ribbon, and he paraloops marens with CHAINS, which instead hooks the marens on the CHAINS and then you can swing them around like a mace and knock out other marens

Thats pretty Awesome! ^_^

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I could go for a maren-mace right about now....

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
I can just hear this topic drifting away....

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I hope you guys got the reference for my doodle up there.

Thought: Looking at Wizeman's new face, he appears to have some kind of.. face (although in the art for the original it looks almost like he has eyes, to me anyway). I wonder what it looks like close up..

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
Random JoD thought:

I wonder, are those jewels on Wizeman's halo for mind control, is that where the mind control comes from? ^_^

Also, has anyonse noticed that if you look close enogh at Reala's face, He has those long eyelashes like NiGHTS! ^_^

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
Me again,with another thought:
I just saw the new picture of
Reala.*Takes out a shield to defend
myself from Reala fangirls*
And I gotta say,did you guys see his nails!?
Dude,those were some pretty odd nails....I wonder if NiGHTS has nails.
I mean if Reals has nails,why not NiGHTS? ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users