Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
*admin hat* Alright people, let's get back on-topic again.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Oh yeah? You all love Reala so much? Reala can go suck a dorito for all I care.

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIIIIREEEE!!! *insert saiyan-like rage here* I'm dying from the lack of Reala images. ;; It's driving me INSANE. DX

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIIIIREEEE!!! *insert saiyan-like rage here* I'm dying from the lack of Reala images. ;; It's driving me INSANE. DX

I Must admit im Midly Curious.
And by "Mildy Curious" i mean "GODS DAMNIT I WANT TO SEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! *fanboy cry*"

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

I Must admit im Midly Curious.
And by "Mildy Curious" i mean "GODS DAMNIT I WANT TO SEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!"

Ditto.....RAWR!!! *aims bazooka in random direction*

Guest_DreamWeaver_*

Guest_DreamWeaver_*
  • Guests

...is gay

Guest_Katana_*

Guest_Katana_*
  • Guests
Posted Image

reala and wizeman?

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
ahahahaha.

Oh Reala, what in the world are you wearing.

BlackIceMaren

BlackIceMaren

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
That screen of Reala is from the new video IGN released which you can find Here (first one of the three). As well as showing a lot of the GC intro it shows some bits of gameplay including NiGHTS doing a couple of tricks and another Boss who looks suspiciously like a new version of Gulpo.

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Costumes, sewing and petsites ^^

Posted Image

reala and wizeman?

OMG that was a bit unexpected! O.O He looks very very different from what I imagined. Kinda Samurai influence there, yes?

He's definately not as easily recognizable as he used to be. At first glance I thought it was NiGHTS wearing something else D:

I dunno if I like it...it's terribly busy!

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I just saw NiGHTS mouths open in the Video and it was weird xD

The FMV parts are so pretty though and theis vid should have it's own news post!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

ahahahaha.

I feel the same way Sa-chan. It just makes me laugh to look at him. I bet a couple of die hard Reala fans are going to be upset. Oh well. I just laugh my ass off now. Watch him give me a nightmare now...

Also, MysticCookie I think I saw what looked like a fang too. I can't really tell unless I could play it frame by frame though. I wish someone would do that and post a picture of it. Its just really hard to see cause its only there for half a second.

--Edit--
Hold on...is it just me or is Reala's hat a different shape from before? It used to be longer. :)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Hmm. After seeing NiGHTS redesign and Reala's redesign I can't help but wonder. Are SEGA trying too hard?

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Hmm. After seeing NiGHTS redesign and Reala's redesign I can't help but wonder. Are SEGA trying too hard?

Yes.

seiya

seiya

The Japanese Connection

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Drawing: NiGHTS, Zelda, Pikachu, Original, and etc.<br />Reading: Harry Potter, Darren Shan, and etc.<br />Cooking: Mainly Japanese food.<br />Game: NiGHTS, Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic, and etc.<br />Music: Mainly J-Pop.<br />Movie: Harry Potter, Spider Man, Pixer, and etc.
OOOhhh!!! Realaaaaa!!!!!XDD
I wanted to see you~ yay!! X3

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

OOOhhh!!! Realaaaaa!!!!!XDD
I wanted to see you~ yay!! X3

I can't tell you how happy you all finally get to see him. :o Shame the movies posted still don't show the full scene with him, though.

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Hold on...is it just me or is Reala's hat a different shape from before? It used to be longer. :P

That's what bothers me most about his new design. His hat is too short making him look more like NiGHTS. The camera is probably viewing Reala from an odd angle though. His head is nodding so downward you can hardly see his mouth. Maybe if he nodded his head a little upward his hat might seem longer.

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.

I'm guessing 50% of these posts are from Reala fangirls. :P

HEY!! I'm a rabid fangirl! *gets on Reala's shoulders* AND YOU SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING MORE THAN WAR FROM US IF YOU JUST SO DARED RUIN HIS LEGACY!!!! *gets down* >pants uncontrollably< That is all. :lol:

ahahahaha.

Hmmm........He sorta looks like a samurai to me.... :huh:

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Hmmm........He sorta looks like a samurai to me.... ^_^

I thought the same thing. Or a ninja. However it doesn't look like the cool kind.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Heh, Reala looks a bit different than I imagined too..

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

Posted Image

reala and wizeman?

... :huh: ARG.
That does it, i am Dropping from this Fandom 4 EVAR.
*/permalogout*
No, of course not.

But seriously, just... Eh?! Well, it's... Um... Interesting? God i dunno what to think...

Koji_Tsunami

Koji_Tsunami

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
I can say, After seeing that picture, that Reala looks great. except for that fricking mask!!!
Sorry SEGA, I think that thing looks terrible. AS for the rest of his design... awesome

As for Reala's voice, I don't think an English accent would work. But neither would any other accent I can think of offhand.And I think he should have a badass voice, as long as he doesn't sound like someone from Yu-Gi-Oh. *coughKnucklescough* And he shouldn't be American. :) ^_^

InYellowClad

InYellowClad

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, I like it. He finally looks like the divine general I always imagined him as. In NiGHTS, he seemed like a supervillain; here, he looks like an elite military functionary of a really scary army. Also: has Wiseman ever looked more threatening?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

I can say, After seeing that picture, that Reala looks great. except for that fricking mask!!!
Sorry SEGA, I think that thing looks terrible. AS for the rest of his design... awesome

As for Reala's voice, I don't think an English accent would work. But neither would any other accent I can think of offhand.And I think he should have a badass voice, as long as he doesn't sound like someone from Yu-Gi-Oh. *coughKnucklescough* And he shouldn't be American. :lol: :P

Reala should be voiced by Sean Connery. :P

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted Image

reala and wizeman?

Egad!! Wizeman it soo friggin big. He could be the ceiling, the whole background,..and some the floor OmO.
Run away! Don't let him clap youuu!!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Run away! Don't let him clap youuu!!

*sprofle!* On the other hand it might not be wise of him to clap - if he miss, he'll hit his eyes!

Re Reala's outfit: Aside from the ruffles, I like it. That includes the mask. Doesn't "feel" like him, but I could get used to it.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Hm...I'm kinda hoping that they darken the shade of purple for Reala's gem and neck ruffle. It looks a bit too pinkish to me.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Hm...I'm kinda hoping that they darken the shade of purple for Reala's gem and neck ruffle. It looks a bit too pinkish to me.

Good Point.

Heh... Reala, the Prett ylIttle Pink Princess Samurai... Thing. Yeeeeeeeah... I have no Idea.

Well, after giving it some though... I kinda Like it... Even the Mask*

*OGASP :lol:

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Reala looks like Death took over NiGHTS's body. I wonder where his scythe is.... :P

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Good Point.

Heh... Reala, the Prett ylIttle Pink Princess Samurai... Thing. Yeeeeeeeah... I have no Idea.

Oh man, I have Sakura/Butterfly form DDR stuck in my head right now. *dies in a fit of laughter* I am SO Photoshopping the Reala screenshot to be all pink and pretty. xD

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Oh man, I have Sakura/Butterfly form DDR stuck in my head right now. *dies in a fit of laughter* I am SO Photoshopping the Reala screenshot to be all pink and pretty. xD

Dance... Dance... Revolution?! THE DEVILS SON STRIKES AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!
Inside joke, heh ^^;

I say Hell yes to that! XD The idea of Reala all Pinky and Purdy... Lordy.

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Dance... Dance... Revolution?! THE DEVILS SON STRIKES AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!
Inside joke, heh ^^;
I say Hell yes to that! XD The idea of Reala all Pinky and Purdy... Lordy.

Ummm........okay. Exactly HOW much sugar was in your system when you wrote that comment? Heh, heh.........pink samurai Reala.

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

Posted Image

reala and wizeman?

Dude, Reala looks like he's all about fire in this game! If you look at the designs on his armor/clothes/whatever, you'd see a bunch of sun and fire symbols! AWESOME!! :lol:

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:drawing, archery, writing, anime, manga, running, swimming, daydreaming, yaoi, religion, biking, INTERNET
i guess after dieing, you could come back as anything, wearing anything, you wanted! XD

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Hey guys, I found this on Gonintendo.com, they're scans of V-Jump
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/nn105.jpg
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/nn106.jpg
Well, besides two new pictures of the desert stage, these are old pictures. Now, where's our translator?

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
I don't see what those scans have anything to do with Reala. Try another topic. Until then I will be awaiting a translation too.

The symbols on his armor also interesting me. Do they mean anything or are they just there for design? I'm guessing the latter.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

I've been searching for a man.
All across Japan
Just to find to find my Samurai
Someone who is strong
And still a little shy.
Yes I need, I need my Samurai.

Oh geez gods! Now I am going to think of this song when I see him.

However...am I the only one that doesn't have the samurai feeling when I see Reala? I don't see enough elements in there for me to make that connection. I don't know. I'm wired though.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Hey guys, I found this on Gonintendo.com, they're scans of V-Jump
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/nn105.jpg
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/nn106.jpg
Well, besides two new pictures of the desert stage, these are old pictures. Now, where's our translator?

I know these don't have anything to do with Reala, but those scans are pretty awesome. I love how the Ideya Palace looks now.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Those designs on his armor...they look a bit like...maybe...Wizeman's hands?

Guest_Katana_*

Guest_Katana_*
  • Guests

Those designs on his armor...they look a bit like...maybe...Wizeman's hands?

yes

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

I've been searching for a man.
All across Japan
Just to find to find my Samurai
Someone who is strong
And still a little shy.
Yes I need, I need my Samurai.

Oh geez gods! Now I am going to think of this song when I see him.

However...am I the only one that doesn't have the samurai feeling when I see Reala? I don't see enough elements in there for me to make that connection. I don't know. I'm wired though.

Isn't it weird how somethings just make the weirdest connections you never expected yet.......they make sense? :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users