Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Reala voice sound like alucard from hellsing series.
I hope.

Hell.

Yes.

DO EET SEGA!! X3 <3 Alucard. @@' His voice would really suit Reala. o.o

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Something like this? Sega should prolly kidnap this guy. Hes not accual VA of Alucard but he could do, I think ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vThy4rTiGP8...ted&search=

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Something like this? Sega should prolly kidnap this guy. Hes not accual VA of Alucard but he could do, I think ^_^

:D *readies the netguns*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Apparently someone told me earlier my art of Reala made the legs look completely different than the original and that Reala's "new legs" could be a news post in itself, so just to share the new design with you all (who if you are true Reala fans, you will have already practiced pausing at the right split second to get this picture):

Posted Image

Tada. Enjoy.

Yeah, that was me :3

I was trying to freeze frame it, but you accomplished it (went a few days without seeing this post apparently)

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Reala would sound great with that voice! SEGA KIDNAP TAHA GUY!!!!! ^_^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

Submas...all the bosses are memorable. Jackle shouldn't be in the new game just cause he has a lot of fans.

Thanks yet again. I thought I was taking crazy pills and was the only one who realized this... ^_^

I thought I heard somewhere that Jackle was a first-level maren as well, just not as important as NiGHTS or Reala..

NiGHTS and Reala are the only ones. I believe Yamilover covered that however. But yes, lets stay on the topic-

I'm getting more and more used to Reala's new look. I'm not really loving it or anything, but it isn't bugging me as much. ^^;

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

I'm getting more and more used to Reala's new look. I'm not really loving it or anything, but it isn't bugging me as much. ^^;

Yeah. Its definitely not what I first expected. I was thinking Sega would design Reala in more of a jester style like in the original. In JoD though, they threw a lot of armor on him. It looks decently done, just not Reala's style.

:angry: Its funny how this topic has lived on for so long. I wonder how long we can keep it going for.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
Mmmmmm... Reala's voice... i strangly have a feeling it will be like Gollums O_O; Dear sweet lord NO.
[/quote]NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Random Reala Thought: I really don't like his eyes! They're an odd shape, compared to NiGHTS', and the outer corners curve up /way/ too much! Sega, fix this. kthnxbai<3

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I....*Fiddles with fingers and Blushes* I love the way Reala's eyes look! And his outfit is still just as smexy as ever! ^_^

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Im sure he wont be wearingnthe mask through the whole game. The mask could be the thing making his eyes look slantier. Hes that owl, I tell you! O_O..............or maybe not ^^

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
He /is/ the owl, there's no way that he's not. XD It may be the mask making them slant like that, but if that's the case, then his eyes are /much/ larger than NiGHTS'. That..Scares me..

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.

^_^ Uhh...That...Doesn't...Work...

speechjon

speechjon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Wii would like to play.
Reala voice is Crispin Freeman.
I hope/ i think.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

He /is/ the owl, there's no way that he's not. XD It may be the mask making them slant like that, but if that's the case, then his eyes are /much/ larger than NiGHTS'. That..Scares me..

I'm wondering If the owl (who we all know is Reala) will transform in the second to last level! ^_^ Reala reveals himself just like that, then you fight him, but before that maybe Reala and NiGHTS will do the whole brotherly fued thing:

Reala: *Tranforms from owl to Reala* Hahahaha! Yes it is me Reala, Cringe in fear!

NiGHTS: YEEEAAHHH RIIGGHHHTTT! T_T Reala I knew it was you ever since the game began!

Reala: NiGHTS how could you betray us, Why are you helping these pathetic dreamers

NiGHTS: *yawn* Again with the 'why have you betrayed us' line, it's getting old, and If i'm not mistaken you were helping us too, in the form of that stupid owl! T_T

Reala: It was a discuise to trick you and those F***ing kids! T_T

NiGHTS: But the point is you helped us. T_T

Reala: GRRRRR! Thats not the point d****it, You still have a chance to join us, we can rule Nightmare together (this is what NiGHTS is hearing) blah blah blah blah blah blah.......

NiGHTS: *Sighs in annoyance* Can we fight now?! T_T

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but look closely at Reala's gaunlets...Does he..Does he have WRISTS?!? D=

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but look closely at Reala's gaunlets...Does he..Does he have WRISTS?!? D=

Hmmm.....I'm not sure. It looks like it! Maybe he does, or maybe its just the gauntlets! ^_^

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
:blink: Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(:blink: Go Dreamer @ Oct 3 2007, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm.....I'm not sure. It looks like it! Maybe he does, or maybe its just the gauntlets! ^_^[/quote]
Needless to say, those gauntlets are awesome.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

^_^ Go Dreamer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Oct 3 2007, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hmmm.....I'm not sure. It looks like it! Maybe he does, or maybe its just the gauntlets! ^_^
Needless to say, those gauntlets are awesome.

So very true!

But I wonder why Reala suddenly has a gem crest on his chest like NiGHTS, And what does the purple gem stand for? Hmmm....... this makes me very curious! ^_^

Rebelette

Rebelette

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS *ahem, duh*, Rayman, Star Wars, videogames. <br />Eatimng, sleeping, and dreaming - something I cannot do much, being an insomniac...
:lol: Ooooh. mah. gawd.
Reala... :D Mr Sexy is BACK!!!!!*possessed by total fangirldom*
well, I knew this already coz I try to keep up to date, but stiiiiiiiiiiiiill ain't it just awesome?

:( Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Oct 4 2007, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So very true!

But I wonder why Reala suddenly has a gem crest on his chest like NiGHTS, And what does the purple gem stand for? Hmmm....... this makes me very curious! ^_^[/quote]

Is there such thing as purple ideya? Maybe they put red and blue together.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Is there such thing as purple ideya? Maybe they put red and blue together.

I doubt they're combining Ideya, but maybe there's new colors? That'd be interesting to see...

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
In terms of Ideya, I wonder what would purple stand for? ^_^???

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Fear, anger, self-pity, ignorance, and corruption.

The Five Nightmare Ideya.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

I wonder which one would be for Reala? Hmmmmm..... I think the purple gem might stand for...umm....... Anger, or maybe Corruption, maybe even ignorance! ^_^ *Gasp* Or maybe Fear, doesn't Reala like to see people fear him! ^_^

I don't know I'm just making wild guesses. >_<

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
^_^ Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Oct 5 2007, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder which one would be for Reala? Hmmmmm..... I think the purple gem might stand for...umm....... Anger, or maybe Corruption, maybe even ignorance! ^_^ *Gasp* Or maybe Fear, doesn't Reala like to see people fear him! ^_^

I don't know I'm just making wild guesses. >_<[/quote]

Purple stands for fear, but Reala would have that because he instills fear in others, not because he himself has fear...or...maybe he's afraid of NiGHTS! :o Oh well, this is all just my opinion, so it doesn't matter. =3

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Is NiGHTS' gem even really an ideya? It was in the comic, but we all know how true to the game THAT was...

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I don't think it's an Ideya, but it correlates to his love/attraction/need of Red Ideya. That's what I think, anyways.

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.

Hmmmm.....Let's try this: Fear: Purple / Anger: Maroon / Self-pity: Black / Ignorance: Indigo / Corruption: Dark Green.

How's that? I'm just making off-the-top-of-my-head guesses here. And listening to the remix of 'Dreams of an Absolution' GAWSH, I love that song!!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Purple stands for fear, but Reala would have that because he instills fear in others, not because he himself has fear...or...maybe he's afraid of NiGHTS! :o Oh well, this is all just my opinion, so it doesn't matter. =3

Your opinion does matter EZEKiAL! ^_^

Also Realarox, thats pretty cool that you matched the colors with the meaning! And I do have the feeling that maybe Reala's gem does stand for fear, because he does like when people fear him! Well I think so! ^_^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
*listens towards the horizon with his useful bunny ears*
........ gasp! :lol: what's that, little birdy? Reala has a British accent? Oh my oh my oh my. Is this true? Little birdy says 'it is'.

So, as far as i'm now aware of, Reality boy has a British accent. So, until we have in game footage to prove this piece of news, you may continue talking.
Good day.

Doctor Zhao

Doctor Zhao

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I always imagined Reala sounding like Isaac from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. (00:52 onwards) Edit: Hahah, totally wrong link in there, I hope nobody saw that 8D

An English accent would make sense though, seeing as everyone else seems to have one so far.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

........ gasp! :lol: what's that, little birdy? Reala has a British accent? Oh my oh my oh my. Is this true? Little birdy says 'it is'.

So, as far as i'm now aware of, Reality boy has a British accent. So, until we have in game footage to prove this piece of news, you may continue talking.
Good day.

...........................I am not amused! Lord I hope its good kind of British. But really I don't see Reala having a British accent. Let be male at least....

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
DEAR LORD!!! O_O I really hope that Sega does not give Reala a female voice! I would hate them so bad if they do something like that! >_<

Even though a female is doing NiGHTS' voice, I like it because I feel it brings out his personality more! But Reala with a female doing his voice OMG!!! OMG!!! OMIGOSH!!!! I will seriously loose it!!!!

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

No...he is going to sound just like Shadow! *shot*

No offence.....buuuuutttt......HELL NO!!! I'm sorry, but Shadow's voice SERIOUSLY doesn't fit him....shadow is more of a mysterious thing going on, Reala is moooore......I dunno, just something that makes him sound nice and like a general or something yet not too hash. At least...that's my opinion.

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

........ gasp! ;) what's that, little birdy? Reala has a British accent? Oh my oh my oh my. Is this true? Little birdy says 'it is'.

Good day.

Joy....way to be original, SEGA ol' pals. No personal offence, but after hearing Will and NiGHTS and most likely Helen will have a brittish accent, it will get pretty old...I mean, if the script and actor's job is good enough, I'll love it! Buuuuut....I still hope that not EVERYONE will have that accent....*is shot*

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
XD Why can I picture him sounding like Anne Robinson?

Reala: *points to NiGHTS* You ARE the weakest link. Goodbye. *drilldash*

Overused joke aside, I hope he doesn't sound like Hyuga Right from Phantasy Star Universe. I love the voice acting in that game, but Reala with THAT voice just wouldn't go.

He's probably going to sound like a Bond villain...

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.

Overused joke aside, I hope he doesn't sound like Hyuga Right from Phantasy Star Universe. I love the voice acting in that game, but Reala with THAT voice just wouldn't go.

DEAR LORD! A bond villain?!

Reala: Shaken, not stirred.
NiGHTS: Shaken, not stirred- what?
Reala: uh...your blood.
NiGHTS: oh goodness...... :P

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

You realise that's funnier then useual because of course, you can Link Chain Combo's. AHA, I LOVE KILLING JOKES BY STATING THE OBVIOUS!!

Seriously thought, i have to admit i'd be tired by the British Accents. I'd Love to hear Reala with a Smooth, chilling British Accent, but in all honesty, i to would probebly Tire of the Accents eventualy.
Witch certainly proves a Point, seeing as i acctauly Come from the "Land of Bond and Ponces"...

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

You realise that's funnier then useual because of course, you can Link Chain Combo's. AHA, I LOVE KILLING JOKES BY STATING THE OBVIOUS!!

Seriously thought, i have to admit i'd be tired by the British Accents. I'd Love to hear Reala with a Smooth, chilling British Accent, but in all honesty, i to would probebly Tire of the Accents eventualy.
Witch certainly proves a Point, seeing as i acctauly Come from the "Land of Bond and Ponces"...

I guess if the player could change the accent it wouldn't be so bad. Reala could be Russian one minute, German the next.... :P

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

I guess if the player could change the accent it wouldn't be so bad. Reala could be Russian one minute, German the next.... :P

Ha! Yeah, thats exactly what I'm gonna do!!! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users