Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
I'm looking forward to hearing Reala in japanese. He'll probably sound the best that way.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

I'm looking forward to hearing Reala in japanese. He'll probably sound the best that way.

Yeah me too! And ofcourse Reala will sound best in Japanese!! ^.~ I strongly prefer to play games in Japanese anyway, the voice acting is so much better and, also it aids me while I'm learning Japanese! ^_^

But I really hope Reala's voice doesn't sound to bad in english either! Because games that are english dub majority of the time seem to have bad voice acting especially when it comes to Sega! T_T

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
:P Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Oct 13 2007, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah me too! And ofcourse Reala will sound best in Japanese!! ^.~ I strongly prefer to play games in Japanese anyway, the voice acting is so much better and, also it aids me while I'm learning Japanese! ^_^

But I really hope Reala's voice doesn't sound to bad in english either! Because games that are english dub majority of the time seem to have bad voice acting especially when it comes to Sega! T_T[/quote]Very much agreed.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Dear lord, has any topic ever been as long as this? Also, DiGi activated his bunny powers. BE AFRAID........

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

Dear lord, has any topic ever been as long as this? Also, DiGi activated his bunny powers. BE AFRAID........

VERY Afraid or just Afraid, you haven't made it quite that Clear :P XD

Indeed, this is going to be a Loooooong topic... I don't expect it'll ever stop getting Post's until After the "JoD Rush of Exitement" Is over with...

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
.____. I was hoping for a German Reala, honestly.

*coughrealasanazicough* *SHOT*

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Uhh...Sorry, But i do not believe that Reala's a nazi. Last i checked, Nazi Nightmaren don't rescue dreamers.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Uhh...Sorry, But i do not believe that Reala's a nazi. Last i checked, Nazi Nightmaren don't rescue dreamers.

I had a feeling Godwin's Law was going to affect this topic.

Now, we simply wait until this topic dies off. :P

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

I had a feeling Godwin's Law was going to affect this topic.

Now, we simply wait until this topic dies off. -_-

I though that was for arguments only?

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

.___. Um...WHEN has Reala EVER rescued a Dreamer? Did I miss a bonus in the original game? Or is there something about JoD I missed?

Besides, I was kidding, sheesh.

scout

scout

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I always thougt it would be so cool for reala to be a bit pixie like and playful one minute, and dark and sinister the next. But iguess that's always been how i see jackle, too...

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

I always thougt it would be so cool for reala to be a bit pixie like and playful one minute, and dark and sinister the next. But iguess that's always been how i see jackle, too...

I could see him like that if it was, like...A "cat and mouse" kind of playful. Reala could toy with his prey before he hurts/kills 'em. XD That'd suit him well.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

I could see him like that if it was, like...A "cat and mouse" kind of playful. Reala could toy with his prey before he hurts/kills 'em. XD That'd suit him well.

Oh my gosh, I can sooo see that!
He could knock the victom around a bit, let the person get all annoyed and upset. Then go for the kill or whatever! OmO. Imma have nightmares now. Can't wait, so I can come crying here and explaining what ahppened XD

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Oh my gosh, I can sooo see that!
He could knock the victom around a bit, let the person get all annoyed and upset. Then go for the kill or whatever! OmO. Imma have nightmares now. Can't wait, so I can come crying here and explaining what ahppened XD

O.O; Hmm..... Reala toying with his prey before the kill! Oh my.... Thats as cruel as it gets!!!.... ( Notice when referring to Reala the term 'Toying with' means 'Brutal Torture') ^_^

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

I though that was for arguments only?

No, it applies to most every online disscussion, including forum threads. But I guess I was wrong about this topic dying off! :P

scout

scout

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Reala as the playful predator....
'somtimes it likes to play with it's food..."

predator, reala aint got nothing on you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users