Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

Those designs on his armor...they look a bit like...maybe...Wizeman's hands?

*squints* Aw yeaaaah......They do! But, they still look like suns to me.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

*squints* Aw yeaaaah......They do! But, they still look like suns to me.

Explosive death!!!1!11!1!! :D

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
yeah, you guys, please post the screen caps elsewhere if they don't have anything to do with Reala. Next time it happens, i'm gonna have to clear them out, so please stay on topic. There are several screen cap topics here on the forums, please don't pick the one topic that has nothing to do with them.

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

Explosive death!!!1!11!1!! <_<

*starry eyed* SPLODEY!! lol, it'd be fun if he threw bombs at you! :lol:

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.

Reala looks like Death took over NiGHTS's body. I wonder where his scythe is.... :lol:

According to my religion- I find this EXTREMELY unnessessary. <_<
Wow....we're going right into page ten soon.....can't wait!!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

*starry eyed* SPLODEY!! lol, it'd be fun if he threw bombs at you! :P

Fun! Bombadier Reala! :lol:

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
DUDE I luuuuv that samurai look! :lol:

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course
Apparently someone told me earlier my art of Reala made the legs look completely different than the original and that Reala's "new legs" could be a news post in itself, so just to share the new design with you all (who if you are true Reala fans, you will have already practiced pausing at the right split second to get this picture):

Posted Image

Tada. Enjoy.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.

I've been searching for a man.
All across Japan
Just to find to find my Samurai
Someone who is strong
And still a little shy.
Yes I need, I need my Samurai.

Oh geez gods! Now I am going to think of this song when I see him.

However...am I the only one that doesn't have the samurai feeling when I see Reala? I don't see enough elements in there for me to make that connection. I don't know. I'm wired though.

What song is that? Who made it?

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

What song is that? Who made it?

Smile DK: Butterfly (Belgium fan-girls, you have to giggle at that, especially after you see the music video on YouTube). Most people hear this song after playing DDR.

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Apparently someone told me earlier my art of Reala made the legs look completely different than the original and that Reala's "new legs" could be a news post in itself, so just to share the new design with you all (who if you are true Reala fans, you will have already practiced pausing at the right split second to get this picture):

Posted Image

Tada. Enjoy.

That is sooo girly. SEGA is going to hear from me! That gives me visions of Ulala from SC5. Wow.......... :blink:
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1252...mp;fr=yfp-t-301 wouldn't it be cool if this was the theme for the Reala boss battle?

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Posted Image

reala and wizeman?

I think Reala looks very smexy in his new outfit! I can't wait to see more pics of him! ^_^ But *looks around anxiously* WHERE IS JACKLE!!!!!!!! ,>_<,

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
*Has another NO JACKLE attack*

He's not there!! *Cackles and runs away*

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Nooooooo! Jackle has to be in the game! WHY SEGA!!! WHY!!!! ,>_<,

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

*Has another NO JACKLE attack*

He's not there!! *Cackles and runs away*

You are going to kill yourself eventually from exhaustion if you keep doing that. I don't think the "I want Jackle!" will ever go away. They are everywhere! X_X

Oh wait until you hear my little speech about Reala on the podcast....

speechjon

speechjon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Wii would like to play.
Who going be Reala new voice on NiGHTS: JOD for wii?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
:) Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Sep 26 2007, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Reala looks very smexy in his new outfit! I can't wait to see more pics of him! ^_^ But *looks around anxiously* WHERE IS JACKLE!!!!!!!! ,>_<,[/quote]
I think I should point out that most of the bosses haven't been revealed. Out of the 7 bosses, only Reala, Wiseman, Phuckle, and a fish boss have been confirmed. There is still some hope that Jackle could show up. :)

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
That makes Donbalon, Gulwing, Reala, the chameleon magician, the spider boss, and Wizeman. There's one last space to be filled.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

:) Go Dreamer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Sep 26 2007, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I think Reala looks very smexy in his new outfit! I can't wait to see more pics of him! ^_^ But *looks around anxiously* WHERE IS JACKLE!!!!!!!! ,>_<,
I think I should point out that most of the bosses haven't been revealed. Out of the 7 bosses, only Reala, Wiseman, Phuckle, and a fish boss have been confirmed. There is still some hope that Jackle could show up. :)

Actually there are 3 others the bug report confermed vaugly with a one word description. But I won't say it here cause some people don't want a spoilers. From the sound of them...only one of those could be similar to Jackle...but not Jackle. Sorry guys...but like Purg has said a million times over...it just isn't happening. I seriously doubt it.

--Edit--
Ok...um the last one was Cerebus. Remember? Wait...then who the heck is the glass boss?

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

Actually there are 3 others the bug report confermed vaugly with a one word description. But I won't say it here cause some people don't want a spoilers. From the sound of them...only one of those could be similar to Jackle...but not Jackle. Sorry guys...but like Purg has said a million times over...it just isn't happening. I seriously doubt it.

--Edit--
Ok...um the last one was Cerebus. Remember? Wait...then who the heck is the glass boss?

Prolly the Jack man...like...dude...

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Prolly the Jack man...like...dude...

The Jack-o-Lantern? Or the Jack of Spades? Maybe the Jack-Attack?! No one knows!!! MUHAHAHA!!! :)

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Jackle needs some love too! ^_^ But even if he is not in the game I hope they make a character that looks like him! NO!!!!!!! ,>_<, WHAT AM I SAYING!!!!!! *sobs* I have to believe they might put Jackle in! ^_^

But I am very curious about who's going to be doing Reala's Voice! ^_^

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Ok people...take this into consideration! Reala is the only other first rank maren besides NiGHTS. He is also NiGHTS exact opposite. Wizeman is the main villian controlling everything. Both of these characters were manditory in the new game because of these reasons.

Now Jackle....he is a 2nd rank maren just like all the other bosses. To say he desverse to be in the new game more than the others does not make sense. That is just favioritism. So please...for the love of god, stop complaning. I love Jackle too....but you need to take the facts into consideration. If they brought Jackle back then that means all the other marens should come back too. But that would be boring, dull, and is not happening.

Sorry to rant like that...but you are right Purg. For the past couple of weeks no one has shut up about it and I think its important that they hear an explanation rather than just saying 'he isn't coming back.'

On topic though....I have this horrible feeling in my gut that they are going to mess up on Reala's voice. Premonition....or upset stomach. I am not sure.......

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Ok people...take this into consideration! Reala is the only other first rank maren besides NiGHTS. He is also NiGHTS exact opposite. Wizeman is the main villian controlling everything. Both of these characters were manditory in the new game because of these reasons.

Now Jackle....he is a 2nd rank maren just like all the other bosses. To say he desverse to be in the new game more than the others does not make sense. That is just favioritism. So please...for the love of god, stop complaning. I love Jackle too....but you need to take the facts into consideration. If they brought Jackle back then that means all the other marens should come back too. But that would be boring, dull, and is not happening.

Sorry to rant like that...but you are right Purg. For the past couple of weeks no one has shut up about it and I think its important that they hear an explanation rather than just saying 'he isn't coming back.'

On topic though....I have this horrible feeling in my gut that they are going to mess up on Reala's voice. Premonition....or upset stomach. I am not sure.......

Ok ok, I'll stop complaining about Jackle! ^_^ But If they mess up Reala's voice I am seriously going to be upset!

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

As much as i would've hoped Jackle would come back to, i have to admit shouting and Ranting about him not comming back is getting very pointless, and i fully agree with Yamilover here...

'sides this is a Reala Topic, isn't it?

Mmmmmm... Reala's voice... i strangly have a feeling it will be like Gollums O_O; Dear sweet lord NO.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

As much as i would've hoped Jackle would come back to, i have to admit shouting and Ranting about him not comming back is getting very pointless, and i fully agree with Yamilover here...

'sides this is a Reala Topic, isn't it?

Mmmmmm... Reala's voice... i strangly have a feeling it will be like Gollums O_O; Dear sweet lord NO.

DEAR GOD!!!!! I hope they don't give Reala Gollum's voice!!!! o_O

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Oh dear god NO XD I doubt he'll get Gollum's voice, they're very different kind of characters.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
No...he is going to sound just like Shadow! *shot*

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Well... I do like shadows voice ^_^, But I hope they don't hire any bad voice actors from 4Kids because I would just hate them for that! T_T

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

I say heck yeah to that! Either shadow or knuckles.....I wouldn't mind if it was one of the two. NONONO!! What am I saying?! Reala MUST have a kick-butt voice or else! ;)

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

I say heck yeah to that! Either shadow or knuckles.....I wouldn't mind if it was one of the two. NONONO!! What am I saying?! Reala MUST have a kick-butt voice or else! :(

I think one of the 2 voice actors would work. ;) I thought Shadow's voice was frikkin hawt! 8D

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

I say heck yeah to that! Either shadow or Knuckles.....I wouldn't mind if it was one of the two. NONONO!! What am I saying?! Reala MUST have a kick-butt voice or else! :P

You mean... DAN GREEN?! O_O; That's even worse then GOLLUM!!
If Dan Green gets the voice role, THIS Is what JoD Will be like...

NiGHTS: Reala... you Alive?!
Reala: YES, AND I SUMMON THE FLYING OMLETTE IN ATTACK MODE!!!*
NiGHTS:... Say whut?
Reala: i SAID, "AND I SUMMON THE FLYING OMLETTE IN ATTACK MODE!!!"**
NiGHTS: Um... Right...
Reala: AND WITH THAT I END MY TURN!!!
NiGHTS: Wait wait wait, when in the name of '#Pians did this become a RPG***!?
Reala: What?! ARE YOU BATTY**** OR SOMETHING?!

*/** Xay would like to Apologize, but the Yu-Gi-Oh reference was way to funny to pass up
*** Xay would like to apologize again for that Distastful Joke.
**** Xay, once again, Apologizes, this time for Referencing Sonic X, And just how many times in the Dub Knuckels calls Rouge "Batty". Oh ho ho, Al Khan, You wacky funster you! THAT IS HILARIOUS I CAN ASSURE YOU.

speechjon

speechjon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Wii would like to play.
Reala voice sound like alucard from hellsing series.
I hope.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

You mean... DAN GREEN?! O_O; That's even worse then GOLLUM!!
If Dan Green gets the voice role, THIS Is what JoD Will be like...

NiGHTS: Reala... you Alive?!
Reala: YES, AND I SUMMON THE FLYING OMLETTE IN ATTACK MODE!!!*
NiGHTS:... Say whut?
Reala: i SAID, "AND I SUMMON THE FLYING OMLETTE IN ATTACK MODE!!!"**
NiGHTS: Um... Right...
Reala: AND WITH THAT I END MY TURN!!!
NiGHTS: Wait wait wait, when in the name of '#Pians did this become a RPG***!?
Reala: What?! ARE YOU BATTY**** OR SOMETHING?!

*/** Xay would like to Apologize, but the Yu-Gi-Oh reference was way to funny to pass up
*** Xay would like to apologize again for that Distastful Joke.
**** Xay, once again, Apologizes, this time for Referencing Sonic X, And just how many times in the Dub Knuckels calls Rouge "Batty". Oh ho ho, Al Khan, You wacky funster you! THAT IS HILARIOUS I CAN ASSURE YOU.

Yeah I know the feeling. I cant hear Knuckles without thinking of Yami Yugi. That is why I would hope they wouldn't do that to Reala. But I doubt it. I mean they gave NiGHTS a non-4Kids voice. I am sure they will do the same for him.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Reala voice sound like alucard from hellsing series.
I hope.

DEAR LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O DAN GREEN........... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Either Shadow or Alucard from Hellsing...... ^_^ I think between those two would suit Reala perfectly! ^_^

And I agree with Realarox, Reala has to have a kick-butt voice!!!! ^_^

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I thought I heard somewhere that Jackle was a first-level maren as well, just not as important as NiGHTS or Reala. I dunno if that is right or not, but if it is, then that might be a reason to keep Jackle in the game.

And anyway, it is reasonable to expect Jackle to return in JoD. He is one of the most memorable maren bosses in the whole game, and adding memorable bosses back into a game like JoD would just add to the likeablility of the game.

I'm still keeping a look-out for him, so hopefully Jackle does make it into the game.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Submas...all the bosses are memorable. Jackle shouldn't be in the new game just cause he has a lot of fans.

Also, it helps to read the "NiD for Newbies" Section. It has offical translations of what is said in the Japanese manuel. When it talks about Reala it says "One of two first level Maren that were created to be Wizemans right hand men." There you go...Jackle is not a first rank maren. I guess no one likes to read that section though cause they are not newbies...but its still interesting to read and can solve a lot of problems.

Ok...how about from now one we stay on topic and talk about Jackle here http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//ind...p?showtopic=804 Or even the "Random JOD thoughts."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
If Jackle isn't, someone who looks like him is. We've got revamped versions of Puffy, Reala, Gulpo, Wizeman...I'm sure ALL the bosses are going to be SOMEHOW linked to an original 'Maren (Cerberus = Clawz, Spider = ...erm...)

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

If Jackle isn't, someone who looks like him is. We've got revamped versions of Puffy, Reala, Gulpo, Wizeman...I'm sure ALL the bosses are going to be SOMEHOW linked to an original 'Maren (Cerberus = Clawz, Spider = ...erm...)

I truly agree with that. Most likely, Wiseman will be lazy and just repair his old maren bosses rather than make new ones. :) So, in some form or another I believe all bosses will somehow make it in the game. ESPECIALLY REALA!!!!1!!1!!!!! :)

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
I really hope SEGA plans on giving us some new Screenshots or another video clip of Reala! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users