Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Thought of the Day

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I'm almost completely moved into the new house, I just got internet here last night, and I laughed for 2 hours straight while recording a reading of terribad fanfic. Life. Is. Awesome.

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
^^ I HAS A JOB! Okay, it's only for two weeks, but it's as a cook's assistant at my mom's old summer-camp, which is run by my uncle.
Apparently, it's a great place to work, with there being no bugs or anything.
AND! I'm getting 300 dollars a week, 600 total, half of which is going STRAIGHT into an epic retro-gaming shopping binge at the Video Game Exchange.
IRRESPONSIBILITY! WOOOOO!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Stevo - hah, you introducing me to the term 'terribad' has been quite an important addition to my vocabulary. We've spawned 'horribad' for those cases where 'terribad' just doesn't quite cut it.

I've got only 3 Saturdays left of working in the hot, hot sun before I'm done with that for a long while.
A whole new window of opportunity is opening before me... (or maybe someone has merely cleaned a dirty window and I'm about to smack right into it oblivious-bird style)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Stevo - hah, you introducing me to the term 'terribad' has been quite an important addition to my vocabulary. We've spawned 'horribad' for those cases where 'terribad' just doesn't quite cut it.

I just saw Troll 2. It was terribad (no, horribad :P) in the best way.

In other news, I finished scripting the first episode of my show! We should premiere this/next weekend if all goes according to plan. :D

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
SONIC 4 INFORMATION TODAY! *Does Jackie Bryant voice* YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I just saw Troll 2. It was terribad (no, horribad :P) in the best way.

In other news, I finished scripting the first episode of my show! We should premiere this/next weekend if all goes according to plan. :D

I still don't know if that movie was made with a serious face or if it was meant to be horrible.

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I'm finally getting my Tape Deck today! WOOO!
And at some point, my dad is going to help me hook up my tuner to the house's old rooftop TV antenna. I'm gonna be able to get an ASS-LOAD of stations from up there. Perfect for making mix tapes.
MY STEREO NEARS COMPLETION. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Yesss! You should buy some crazy awesome experimental noise tapes! Because tapes are making a comeback!
(I know the first post says we should "Try not to reply to other posts" but F THAT.)

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
^^ Well, I'll look into that. Actually, I'm having unusually good luck with my local record store. They've got a huge back-inventory of cassettes, still in the cellophane and everything, that they've been trying to sell.
ANYWAY.
Formally tested my new Tape Deck today, using an old MTV sampler I got for $1.99. The thing sounds GREAT, especially given that it was manufactured decades ago. I still need another audio cable so I can record off the rest of my setup, but I'll deal with that today.
Also, got a great new album for my growing collection. Liquid, by 7 Red 7. $3.99 off the budget used rack, though for just TWO of the songs on it (Listen to the Ground and their redo of Superstition) I would have paid full price.
^^ In short: Happy Auto-Fox is HAPPEH! *snuggles my new music-related stuff*
Also, my recent interest in unusual and underground music is giving me some ideas... developments will be reported as they happen.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

SONIC 4 INFORMATION TODAY! *Does Jackie Bryant voice* YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I still don't know if that movie was made with a serious face or if it was meant to be horrible.

It seemed serious until any scene with Creedence Leonore Gielgud. :P The popcorn seduction scene was...surreal to say the least.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Good progress on the Space Channel 5 wiki. Plus Purge might be able to adopt the wiki, giving her full access to it and thus making the site a little easier to upkeep. Oohhh just wait until the major pages are done and we have to tackle the rest of the profiles of nearly 100 people, robots, and aliens from 2 games. XD; It'll be easy to do that though.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Listening to some Aerosmith on a saturday night. Its the kind of music that beats out Lady Gaga or any rapper or Daft Punk any day. :)

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Yayz, finally caught Lugia! ^3^ Now for Suicune~ O_O

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Shooting begins today! :)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I am finally getting my booty, as sexy as it may be, back into gear for all my projects. Yes, yes, so many things to do! I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date...well, not late yet. But close. Also almost done a new mix!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I couldn't film, because my camera died. :( Why is this a happy thought? I finally found the charger cord. :)

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
YES! 45 articles done on the Space Channel 5 wiki! Under a week! XD IT'S DONE! No more main characters, no more bosses, no more Rhythm Robots.... Granted there is stuff to do but not as much. :)
I'm so happy... Haaapppy~

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
^^ I've been watching my Astro Boy 1980s series box set. I forgot how awesome it is!

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
I've just finished beating the first part of the Diagnosis section of Trauma Team, almost completed that section in the walkthrough that I'm working on, and I've managed to beat a few at least two missions on NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (seriously I'm starting to get addicted to the Octopaw stages.)

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I found a near-mint copy of Super Thunder Blade for the Sega Genesis at Goodwill! THREE BUCKS! It's got the manual, and the box, and the little plastic hanging tab everyone seems to break off, and...
...I'm happy.
OOH! Also, I got a crap-ton of blank cassette tapes still in the plastic, a screen magnifier for my Game Gear, AND, best of all, a home Audio Mastering system for my VCR.
Basically, it lets me add sound-tracks to tapes when I copy them, so, should be awesome. Now I can make olde-skoole music videos!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Look what I founf new at my local video store-
Posted Image
- Dawn of the Dead
- Dario Argento's cut of Dawn, retitled "Zombi" (Not to be confused with Lucio Fulci's unofficial sequel, Zombi 2/Zombie/Zombie Flesh Eaters)
- The extended cut for Cannes
- All sort of extras! :P

I also got a Man or Astroman CD at the same place. Today has been good to me. ;)

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
100 articles on the SC5 wiki! YAHOO!!! :DDD

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I've been getting involved with O.T.O. of late. Tonight I attended a discussion of the first two chapters of Aleister Crowley's The Book of Lies. It was so good, I've never been involved with any sort of religious group before but these are my kind of peeps.

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
I just graduated Class 34 of Arizona Project ChalleNGe with a scholarship that is worth $2,000 , a certificate that certifies me to be a educational mentor for little kids, I received a plaque for the Accomadance Award, my GED, a certificate of completion and I got my class ring.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I just graduated Class 34 of Arizona Project ChalleNGe with a scholarship that is worth $2,000 , a certificate that certifies me to be a educational mentor for little kids, I received a plaque for the Accomadance Award, my GED, a certificate of completion and I got my class ring.

Congrats, Key! Good work. :)

The video store near me is have a huge sale (up to 50% off!), so I got a box set of six movies hosted by Elvira and a Rocky Horror/Shock Treatment box with the 25th anniversary editions of both movies. :D

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Purge (Space Channel 5: Part 2) fighting off a very angry Smasher (any from the SSB series). Yes, that makes me happy. As do ginger chews, soda pop, and a good outline to manage. ^^

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I made a DVD in Adobe Encore and it came out amazingly. :)

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
So, I MiGHT be getting a model 1 Sega Saturn tomorrow! It's got the RCA A/V cables, so the picture will be awesome, AND it comes with the original NiGHTS sampler disc!
It also has a model 2 controller with it, which will be a great replacement for my model 1 pad.
Now there are only a few other pieces of hardware I need to make my Sega Saturn system complete...
*scours the internets for a cheap NetLink and more games*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
My happy thought of the day is HOMG STEVO YOU RAWK.

That is all XD

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

My happy thought of the day is HOMG STEVO YOU RAWK.

That is all XD

XD I left another update to it in DiGi's email. I WILL NEVER STOP RAWKING!

Happy thought of the day here: started my plan to lose 10 lbs that I gained this year, plus another 5 just to get to my goal weight. Been a week since casually picking it up, a few days since intensely doing it, and I'm already feeling more awesome!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I just got accepted for my first job! =D Words cannot express how happy I am! It's a job at a local daycare/preschool center, and I absolutely love children! I am so so so happy!!!

Must calm myself...

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Grilled hamburgers over charcoal always taste better than ones cooked by propane. ^^ Mmm...

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Last night I had a dream about a friend I lost due to my laziness. In the dream she called me after a month or so and we chatted for a bit. I can't remember all of the words but I can remember that it wasn't a sad conversation. I think about calling her a lot but I don't think it's wise. I'm just happy that I got to speak with her even if it was just a dream.

I just got accepted for my first job! =D Words cannot express how happy I am! It's a job at a local daycare/preschool center, and I absolutely love children! I am so so so happy!!!

Must calm myself...

Congratulations. It's quite a challenge to get a job these days.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I found out how to make DVDs! Perhaps once my how gets up and running, I can sell videos. :D Of course, I just found out the one of my crew members is going away for six weeks, so who knows what will happen now.

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:My favorite series are Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Jet Set Radio. I like to draw and play games in my free time.
Well, I'm still waiting for the Space Channel 5 Part 2 guide book to get over here from Japan.

But in other news, I dyed my hair green!

Anyone makes a reference to Pudding, and I'll smack them.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Had a fun sleepover with my friends last night. ^-^ We stayed up until 4 am watching movies, playing silly card games, and making bad jokes. What really surprised me was that I actually remembered a dream (or part of a dream at least) in vivid detail, which has never happened before. At sleepovers I have always woken up with nothing, or at the most vague impressions and fleeting, random hypnagogic images because my brain was too tired for anything more. Ironically, this is the one sleepover I forgot my dream diary at home. D: But I remember it still, and I've been recording it here and there throughout the day.

Congratulations. It's quite a challenge to get a job these days.

Thanks. ^^

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Well, peoples! I finally have RCA A/V cables for my Saturn. Great thing is, now I have my Saturn hooked up to my component stereo rig.
NiGHTS has never sounded or looked so good.
Seriously, if you haven't tried hooking your Saturn up to a home stereo of some kind, you have no idea what you're missing.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Finally got some crimpers and the few things I need to try my hand at making jewelry!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
I officially graduated from high school today!!! :D I snuck in a small container of bubbles (I managed to hide it under my t-shirt even though they had us unzip our gowns to search us for phones, noisemakers, etc.) and blew a few at the end during the principal's final words after we'd all received our (fake) diplomas. It was fun! :) I stopped after the people in front of me started looking back, though, because I was afraid it would cause too much of a stir and the staff would confiscate it.

Woot! Here I come, world! Be afraid. >:D

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I watched The Evil Dead several times today (yay commentaries!), then found out that it's Bruce Campbell's birthday. Coincidences are fun.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
The NiD15 fan counter just hit 800 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users