Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Thought of the Day

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Last night I saw the 1980 horror classic "Maniac" on the big screen, and got to meet the director, William Lustig, who also directed the Maniac Cop movies and Vigilante, among others, and is CEO of the Blue Underground DVD/Blu-Ray distributor. He's a really nice, funny guy, and I got his autograph. :angry:

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
The Jadusable/Haunted Majora's Mask/Ben Drowned/what have you ARG is back on. :angry: So much chaos yesterday and we haven't even gotten to the meat of the arc yet. XD

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
I Beat NEIFIRST Yesterday!!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Got home from Katsucon today! It was AWESOME!!! My first con! *squeals*
Half the time I was helping my friend with her Al costume, but that was fun in its own way, too. All the stares and cheers and fansqueals. XD Even the Funimation voice actors loved her.

Also, I saw a NiGHTS and Reala on the first day! I was talking with my Al friend on my cell, debating meet-up times and stuff, but then those two came by and I was like "Wait, just a minute, I'll call you back. I see NiGHTS" and immediately hung up XD I was trying not to completely freak out, and I felt awkward because I had only my phone rather than a real camera, but I asked for a picture and they posed. ^^ Then I hugged them both and called my friend again. But that totally made my day. I think I've seen pictures of them on here before, too, or linked to from here, but I can't remember exactly who it was. ^^; So to whoever got photoed by an awkward girl with very long brown hair (maybe glasses, too) and a purple cell phone: I was so happy to meet you, and I'm sorry I didn't have time to really talk with you. Hopefully I'll see you at another con.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Half the time I was helping my friend with her Al costume, but that was fun in its own way, too. All the stares and cheers and fansqueals. XD Even the Funimation voice actors loved her.

Also, I saw a NiGHTS and Reala on the first day! I was talking with my Al friend on my cell, debating meet-up times and stuff, but then those two came by and I was like "Wait, just a minute, I'll call you back. I see NiGHTS" and immediately hung up XD I was trying not to completely freak out, and I felt awkward because I had only my phone rather than a real camera, but I asked for a picture and they posed. ^^ Then I hugged them both and called my friend again. But that totally made my day. I think I've seen pictures of them on here before, too, or linked to from here, but I can't remember exactly who it was. ^^; So to whoever got photoed by an awkward girl with very long brown hair (maybe glasses, too) and a purple cell phone: I was so happy to meet you, and I'm sorry I didn't have time to really talk with you. Hopefully I'll see you at another con.

WAY PAST COOL!! NIGHTS Cosplayers Huh? Now That's Wicked.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.

YOU WENT TO KATSUCON?!?! If you said it before, I totally missed it! ARGH! I was going to go because OCR had a panel there on Friday, but I would have had to miss work to go so I decided not to. IF I HAD KNOWN ANOTHER NIGHTSER WAS GONNA BE THERE I totally would have probably gone!

Glad you had fun!

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

YOU WENT TO KATSUCON?!?! If you said it before, I totally missed it! ARGH! I was going to go because OCR had a panel there on Friday, but I would have had to miss work to go so I decided not to. IF I HAD KNOWN ANOTHER NIGHTSER WAS GONNA BE THERE I totally would have probably gone!

Glad you had fun!

You Should've Gone Then.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

Glad you had fun!

XD I did say it, I think in this same thread, a week or two before. Sorry I didn't advertise it more. I did go to the OCR panel and look for you. I enjoyed the music clip previews, but I was like, "I don't see Stevo. He's probably not here. :( " Maybe next year. Or AUSA. I think I'm going with my friends there, especially since Al's going. :angry:

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
It is Sad Level 99/Stevo I Take it Didn't Go.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Tonight I had one of the most surreal and wonderful experiences of my life. my drummer, my singer, and myself made up a prototype of the packaging our EP (i.e. the CD cover and back of the CD in an actual case and putting a cover on the top of the disc with all the info). When we finished and just looked at it, it was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. :)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
This day now WINS. I'm pretty sure I aced my stats test, I got Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst for PC and am now on a private server, and I now have a job working at my school's newspaper as a writer! :)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

This day now WINS. I'm pretty sure I aced my stats test, I got Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst for PC and am now on a private server, and I now have a job working at my school's newspaper as a writer! :)

Awesome! Writing about music?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
I Beat Fossil Fights the Other Day.

Today On SUPER MARIO RPG 7 SAGES I Beat the Pit Of 100 Trials. Hooktail & Gloomtail Went Down Easily. All I Had to Do Was Use The Force Is With Us Move & Sneakiness move to Raise All Stats & Speed. Spamming the Ultra Fireball move to Win I Got the Dark Bowser Suit. Yay me! And Yes I Just Gave a Quick Boss Strategy For the Double Battle. Heal Often and you'll Win. I Even Leveled up From 64 to 73. Not Bd if I Do Say so my Self. Even Got a Cosmic Mario Pin.

So What's New For you Guys?

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
The Spring 2011 semester is officially over (for my college) :rolleyes:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I'm going to my first zombie walk in a week and two days, and my costume is coming along really well. It will play music!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I had a REALLY close call on my way home today. The brake-line in my car is busted so I lost all my brake fluid. It came as a nasty shock as I was driving down one of the busiest roads in town and I tried applying my brakes. When I got home, all of the rest of my fluid spilled out onto the driveway. I'm REALLY glad I made it home alive. So I guess my happy thought is that I'm still alive.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I can do thirty push-ups in a row again. That's about the only "happy" thing that's been going on in my life recently.

I had a REALLY close call on my way home today. The brake-line in my car is busted so I lost all my brake fluid. It came as a nasty shock as I was driving down one of the busiest roads in town and I tried applying my brakes. When I got home, all of the rest of my fluid spilled out onto the driveway. I'm REALLY glad I made it home alive. So I guess my happy thought is that I'm still alive.

That is some scary *** **** if I do say so myself. Good to know you're okay.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I kissed a girl last night that I've been interested in for weeks now! We both like each other, so yeah. You get the idea.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
After a summer of being retarded my PS3 is finally acting like it is supposed to. I can finally go online without having to repeatedly restart my console and my graphics don't have seizure attacks every two seconds.

I kissed a girl last night that I've been interested in for weeks now! We both like each other, so yeah. You get the idea.

Cool! I'm so happy for you :)

iVYRAVE

iVYRAVE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:SEGA video gaming, Creative Writing, Origami, acting
I get the day off next Friday!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
As of today, my boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 months ^-^ <3 Tonight we're going out to Glory Days for dinner, and then we'll go to his house and watch the new episode of Shakugan no Shana.

Also, I've been getting better at my second part-time job at Papa John's. It's stressful, but for the next couple of days I have off and can relax (and do homework) until Friday evening.

I'm happy for you, Musashi! I wish you well :)

Utter Magic

Utter Magic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Filmmaking, NiGHTS, gaming, visual effects, movies, writing, reading, theology, photography...
SO MANY PEOPLE WERE BORN TODAY!
Happy Birthday to all of you who're celebrating your Day of Birth today! =)

iVYRAVE

iVYRAVE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:SEGA video gaming, Creative Writing, Origami, acting
My sisiter and her friends are watching Mean Girls, I know when Gretchin first appears I'm not going to take the rest of the movie seriously (as she was the voice of Princess Elise)

Utter Magic

Utter Magic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Filmmaking, NiGHTS, gaming, visual effects, movies, writing, reading, theology, photography...
Happy Merry Lovely Bloody CHRiSTMAS to you all! =D

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
An awesome thing arrived in the mail today: original art from the Archie Sonic comic series!
Check it out: https://www.facebook...27&l=0fa2d2f6e6

I can't wait to frame it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users