Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Thought of the Day

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Posted Image

I GOT AN 8-BIT TIE!!!!! (also, as you can tell, my beard is really...REALLY long now!)

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
On Monday at midnight I got the Legendary version of Halo Reach

The Box AKA 'The Space Crate'

Noble Team statue

Limited Edition ONI Data Unit

The Package

Dr. Halsey's Journal ONI Badge, Spartan II Patch and Spartan III Argumentation Card

Inside the Journal

The Game Itself

And a bunch of other goodies like newspaper clippings from the Haloverse, a map of Reach and a few of the Spartan II's records. And it's AWESOME!!!!

(Sorry for the not so great quality of the pictures the camera on my phone kinda sucks)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Phantasy Star Online 2 being announced is good enough for me!!! :mellow:

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Finished The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest last night through a head- and stomach ache. Yes, i have a problem when it comes to video games, but the barriers had all been dispelled! Victory was so close, and it was so nice to sit through the credits and tearing up all over again at the nostalgia.

Eventually, onto Twilight Princess. Again. Then maybe the Oracle games.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

Posted Image

I GOT AN 8-BIT TIE!!!!! (also, as you can tell, my beard is really...REALLY long now!)

That pic has made my day XD

My other happy thought: My third week of college is running smoothly. :mellow: I have a fun Photo Story project due on the 23rd for an integrative studies class. I've been playing around with it, can't quite decide what I'm getting at yet, but it'll come to me.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Eventually, onto Twilight Princess. Again. Then maybe the Oracle games.

I love TP~ Which version will you get?

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
Got the Reach limited edition 360 today.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

I love TP~ Which version will you get?

Sorry, I don't think my last post was written right. I got the GameCube version of TP when it first came out. Only thing is there are a lot of holes in my memory of it. Not good for Zelda trivia night at a certain deviantART group, at least when the trivia nights are on again. Forgot about a certain cutscene featuring the main villain's imprisonment, that fact that Dodongos can walk on ceilings, a little tidbit about one of the battles in the final area, etc.

I'm OCD about certain things. >_> Collectathons mostly, and perfectionist runs, but lately...mindless trivia has been a big thing.

Malo and Talo are brothers living at the waterwheel house, Beth's mom runs the store, and Colin is going to have a sibling soon. One blue and one yellow rupee await at the top of the tree with the bees (that appear on day two), white monkeys are apparently always good, and the Cave of Ordeals is very frightening on the final level with very few hearts left.

Happy thought (?): I made nightmare fuel! :D And it's not even fanfiction. Somewhat, it's mainly a thing that began at the Something Awful forums. Why is this a good thing? Because I'm going to freak people out, which I like to do now and then.
>_>
<_<

@Stevo - That's an awesome tie. o_o

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:My favorite series are Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Jet Set Radio. I like to draw and play games in my free time.
I'm currently squeeing.
Purge might be seen on a next-gen console!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Sorry, I don't think my last post was written right. I got the GameCube version of TP when it first came out. Only thing is there are a lot of holes in my memory of it. Not good for Zelda trivia night at a certain deviantART group, at least when the trivia nights are on again. Forgot about a certain cutscene featuring the main villain's imprisonment, that fact that Dodongos can walk on ceilings, a little tidbit about one of the battles in the final area, etc.

I'm OCD about certain things. >_> Collectathons mostly, and perfectionist runs, but lately...mindless trivia has been a big thing.

Malo and Talo are brothers living at the waterwheel house, Beth's mom runs the store, and Colin is going to have a sibling soon. One blue and one yellow rupee await at the top of the tree with the bees (that appear on day two), white monkeys are apparently always good, and the Cave of Ordeals is very frightening on the final level with very few hearts left.

Happy thought (?): I made nightmare fuel! :D And it's not even fanfiction. Somewhat, it's mainly a thing that began at the Something Awful forums. Why is this a good thing? Because I'm going to freak people out, which I like to do now and then.
>_>
:P

@Stevo - That's an awesome tie. o_o

You don't have to be sorry, I was the one who misuderstood. :)

Care to share that nightmare fuel? My tank's running low.

I'm currently squeeing.
Purge might be seen on a next-gen console!

DETAILS ARE REQUIRED.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

You don't have to be sorry, I was the one who misuderstood. :P

Care to share that nightmare fuel? My tank's running low.

Here: http://fav.me/d2z5mme Neck hair stood on end while writing. Could have been longer, but it was a quick spur-of-the-moment thing with little clean up.

More happiness: Throwing rupees into a weird pond in a cave! :)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I should hopefully be dating this girl I like in the near future and should have a decent on campus job. ^_^

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Smashy, if you want some nightmare fuel, I suggest H.P. Lovecraft. He wrote some pretty horrifying stories that are similar to Edgar Allan Poe, and later ones with their own pantheon of monsters. Plus, most of his stories are short, so they come, bombard you with enough fuel to power a nightmaremobile for a year, then leave. ^_^

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Smashy, if you want some nightmare fuel, I suggest H.P. Lovecraft. He wrote some pretty horrifying stories that are similar to Edgar Allan Poe, and later ones with their own pantheon of monsters. Plus, most of his stories are short, so they come, bombard you with enough fuel to power a nightmaremobile for a year, then leave. ^_^

Huh. I'll look into it. Heard of Eversion and a few Cthulu things, but never really got into it. Now, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, THAT was creepy. Why hello there water monster! How are you? Oh, and you have a friend! Hi Mister Flappy Jaw!

For now, I deal with the Majora's Mask ARG, a certain purple sorcerer, and whatever else life decides to chuck at me.

Neopolitan ice cream. I DARE somebody to make a half-decent horror film out of that. Like some sort of incorrect ingredient was shipped to the plant and used in the making of the frozen treat.
Spoiler

/talk of ice cream

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

Posted Image

Word cannot describe how awesome that tie and beard is.

In other news, I'm loving the news of Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney!

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.

Word cannot describe how awesome that tie and beard is.

In other news, I'm loving the news of Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney!

I should have worn a better shirt, lol and OMG that announcement kind of blew me off my feet about the PL PW teamup!

My happy thought: Dr. Who marathon followed by a friend's birthday tonight!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
The ever-so-dashing Stevo.
Somehow, you rock the 8-bit tie so very well.

I'm happy with knowing it's a little less than 2 weeks until the first-year convention - ShadoCon. It'll be in the same hotel where MetroCon got its start. Some kinda crazy nostalgia, which I vaguely remember being broke and one of my friends being ever-so-benevolent to buy me some nifty Cowboy Bebop merch.
Going to work the early shift on Friday so I can get over there after 2 some time.
If any y'all going from here, look for me~ I'll probably have crazy-bright mulberry/purple hair. Dunno if I'll rock out my TF2 medic cosplay again, as my Medigun is in pieces at the mo.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Adding up what all we've worked with, my band has about 7 songs of our own that we're working with. ^_^

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Creepy movies, another Zelda remix for inspiration, and Pepsi. :D It doesn't take a lot to be happy.

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:My favorite series are Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Jet Set Radio. I like to draw and play games in my free time.
Drawing Purge dead.
...If it wasn't for a concept for a fancomic that I'm starting to plan ideas for, I wouldn't post this here.

FINALLY! THE IDEAS ARE FLOWING!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I'm going to a midnight showing of the original Nightmare on Elm Street dressed as Freddy Krueger. :D I hope they let me in. xD

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
My new house is pretty cool. Mucho more space.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Minecraft. The beginnings of my castle in the sky are almost prepared. Just need another 300 blocks or so of cobblestone and a lot of coal to cure the portion that will make up the walkways (and maybe an idea of its design ^^; ). And then at the back of the castle, a humble wooden home settled upon a portion of dirt (about 100 blocks). As soon as I get some books, there's going to be a nice little bookshelf. Also flowers, a bed, and a chimney. :) Oh, and the tower that will eventually reach beyond the clouds will need about 200+ cobblestone and whatever amount of ladders and torches that will be needed. The gate to the hell world is going to be near the spring on ground level. As I understand, you'll want to put out the flames from the ghasts as soon as possible.

I have Minecraft fever. XD;

/5 minutes later/

...Hyrule castle! All I need now is dyed cloth ...Meh. I'll reserve the space with regular cloth until Notch makes dyes available. ...Better push the coal and cobblestone amounts up up by 200.

Strike the earth! (Can't help it. XP)

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
So people are now paying attention to the Space Channel 5 wiki.

I FEEL SPECIAL NOW.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Working at SEGA. And it is badass. They have free breakfast. And a rubber snake. And a coffee machine that burns me. I'm the happiest I've been in a long while. Awesomeness at home has quadrupled. It feels nice to be able to make DiGi smile X*)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Working at SEGA. And it is badass. They have free breakfast. And a rubber snake. And a coffee machine that burns me. I'm the happiest I've been in a long while. Awesomeness at home has quadrupled. It feels nice to be able to make DiGi smile X*)

It's nice to know everything's going well! :)
---
3 more days until Cinematic Titanic!!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

So people are now paying attention to the Space Channel 5 wiki.

I FEEL SPECIAL NOW.

All I've seen are edits by you and somebody who wanted to write about the appearances of people (still don't get that). But with SC5 coming out...well, it feels good to know all the work we did is finally paying off. :) A place in English to review info on the games.

Man, it took like what, a month or two to get that place up to speed? There are still some things that need to be fixed up, but those are minor as compared to how much had to be done in May.

You keep rockin' at the office, TRiP. ^^

---
Finally signed up as a Troper at TVTropes. I feel so happy that a couple of my writings have been mentioned in the DarkFic section under Space Channel 5 (I had secretly been yearning for that, it's like passing some sort of milestone).

Let's see... Found the Abandoned Animal Crossing Remix Project. Love the music. The Hyrule Castle in ALttP is too disproportionate to remake in Minecraft, so I figure it'd be best to wait and see for now. Something better might come up. :) Still want more stuff in the sky though.

Oh, and speaking of stuff to walk around in the sky, there's a premade, 35+ MB world for Minecraft called Skylands. It's basically a chain of islands in the sky with a lot of secrets to find. Some place needs you to make a bridge to them, and other places... Well, an entire area with gravel and sand screams "don't dig here". Haven't played it yet, but dying to see what can found. :D Just hope my comp. can handle it. Heh. ^^;

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
My drummer and I have a song just about done and I came up with an idea for another one. Decent day, overall. We're hoping to get into that studio before the end of the year to make an E.P.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Going to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show with a bunch of library-friends toniiiiiight!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Cinematic Titanic was INCREDIBLE. It was in the world's most uncomfortable theatre (imagine no leg room. Now imagine less than that.), but the show was worth it. Women's Lib, evil snakes, and an army base in a log cabin outside Vegas? "Rattlers" is great.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I got me a copy of Rising, by Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow on vinyl for $5! WIN!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I just bought a shitton of Halloween things, even a fog machine! Apparently stores are marking things down 50% even though it isn't Halloween yet? My party tomorrow night is going to me MONSTROUSLY AMAZING!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
A few days ago I wore the upper half of my Helen Cosplay to school to celebrate halloween. (I diden't expect anyone to know who I was)
My World history teacher said I looked like the Revolutionary war on Valentines day *laughs*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Clocks went back an hour lastnight! An extra hour in bed! Yaaaay.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Clocks went back an hour lastnight! An extra hour in bed! Yaaaay.

Wow, I somehow totally missed the time change. ._.

SWEET I might actually get to planning for NaNoWriMo now! <3 (National Novel Writing Month, in case you were wondering.)

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
It's HALLOWEEN!!! EEEEEEEE!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Halloween! Chocolate! I am passing out candy as a witch. Among the other preparations such as carving the pumpkin and loading up the bowl with candy, my brothers and I put two images of Mr. Taylor's face on our windows ^_^ He looks very creepy indeed. Even my dad said so. Watch out, little children~

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Pokemon: Lost Silver (Hidden) came out today (much creepiness to be had) and recently recognized one of the old songs from Sonic & Knuckles being remixed in Sonic Adventure (I think it's for the level Sky Deck). With a Pepsi in hand, I plan on soon starting up Paper Mario again. Da** I love that game. Better than screaming in the hedge maze in Castlevania 64. ^^;

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
Posted Image

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Nice.

....well, right now I'm somewhere like 40 miles from home. Took a wrong turn a little ways back.
In a McDonald's, lol'ing at myself, looking at maps.

Guess I wanted an adventure this weekend. Here it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users