Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Thought of the Day

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
MAH BIRFDAY IS IN 12 DAYS! That's right, folks, I turn 20 on the 22nd.
However, my actual birthday CELEBRATION won't be until the 26th, while all my relatives are over for Thanksgiving. S'gonna be awesome.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Okay, so I wrote a creepypasta and it got some praise. I'm happy about that, but I pushed past it because I have other things to type up and I can't linger on one thing for too long. Then tonight a friend of mine, Nintendo-Nut1, posted up fanart for it on deviantart. My brain has stopped. It's not because I can't think of anything, it's because of the sheer emotion that's running through my system. It's touching, really. :')

I seriously can't thank her enough. ^^

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
A friend of mine in a Urban Dead community I'm a part of bought me Poker Night at the Inventory for Steam.

So happy I could cry right now. ;_;

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Let's see...... I've got a couple guys who wanna try out for the band, only a few more weeks till Christmas break, I'm going into a studio with the band soon, and I get to be my girlfriend's boyfriend again today. :)

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:My favorite series are Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Jet Set Radio. I like to draw and play games in my free time.
I'm just in a good mood today. Guess that's a good thing!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Happy belated birthday, Auto-Fox! :)

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Epic Mickey Comes out today! I'm going to have to buy it later because if I buy it now, I won't be able to concentrate on studying for some big upcoming tests.
I have a feeling I'm going to understand more references in that game then any kid in my age group for at least 100 miles around (maybe 50)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

MAH BIRFDAY IS IN 12 DAYS! That's right, folks, I turn 20 on the 22nd.
However, my actual birthday CELEBRATION won't be until the 26th, while all my relatives are over for Thanksgiving. S'gonna be awesome.

D: I didn't check this topic soon enough! Happy Belated Birthday, Auto-Fox! =D

Doctor Who, contrary to what my family believed, is still on our Netflix streaming service today. :D

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Epic Mickey Comes out today! I'm going to have to buy it later because if I buy it now, I won't be able to concentrate on studying for some big upcoming tests.
I have a feeling I'm going to understand more references in that game then any kid in my age group for at least 100 miles around (maybe 50)

I'm so excited! I have a feeling I might get it for my birthday next week...^_^

Are any Walmarts near you having the in-store event? I hear it's a wiimote skin giveaway themed to Epic Mickey. :D

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
It's that time again!
Posted Image

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Hanukkah Nights? Have never seen. :D

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Hanukkah Nights? Have never seen. :D

Drew it last year, there's a thread in the Creative section :-)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
This morning I was very shocked and dismayed to find that my computer wouldn't start up because of an AVG update yesterday evening. Other people have experienced the same problem. Why is this in "Happy Thought of the Day"? Because with my kind father's help and the AVG tech support, my laptop is now up and running again so I can hopefully get my research essay done before my little brother's birthday party at 4 pm on Saturday. Even better, all of my files are intact. :D I was definitely fortunate. I'm going to keep a better habit of backing up my files, now.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I finally got Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon. ^_^ This is going to be great. Also got See's candy (a pound of peanut butter patties) and Pepsi.

I'mma happy Dreamer. :)

Happy New Years everybody!

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
I snowed here for about 3 minutes earlier!

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
NEW YEARS EEEEEVE!!!1!
Farewell, 2010. We hardly knew ye.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I got engaged two weeks ago :3

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

This made me daaaw so hard. Best wishes and congratz to you both, Levs! ^^

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Hooray! All the best to both of you. :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
At dinner tonight we had, among other things, two lit candles and a fruit bouquet. We saw empty sticks on the fruit bouquet. On a whim, we dug out marshmallows and roasted them on those sticks over the candles. And then we microwaved chocolate chips on crackers and made s'mores. Yeah. XD Amazingly enough, this was my idea. We chose it over Dad's idea of playing pick-up sticks.

Awww. :3 Congratulations!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Awwwwww... Congratulations to you and the soon-to-be missus! :)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Daww, thanks you guys! That means a lot to me :)

Oh, and happy thought: I woke up on time this morning and treated myself to MARSHMALLOW PEBBLES. I didn't even know they existed until the other day. Can not describe how happy my stomach was.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Found a set of every Tarantino movie up until Death Proof for half price. Been watching a movie each day this week, and they're so good, they've put me in a great mood. :)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Just bought Resonance of Fate and Yakuza 3 on sale at Amazon; $2X.XX each.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I saw Meat Loaf last night; it was incredible. When I walked in, he started playing "Hot Patootie" from Rocky Horror and did the time warp.

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I bought the LaserDisc edition of The Man With the Golden Gun (my second favorite Bond movie after Moonraker. What can I say, I like cheese) and the VHS editions of Godzilla VS Monster Zero and Godzilla VS Spacegodzilla, all for a grand total of FIVE DOLLARS. God damn, how I love thrift stores...

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Finally got the 50 ranked wins/20 ranked loses in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!

Day 1: 25 Wins
Day 2: 11 Wins
Day 3: 14 wins

I'm finally done with this game...

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
My band Crisis Cage just put up a single from our upcoming E.P. on our facebook and our bandcamp pages for people to listen to!

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I just got back from seeing Cinematic Titanic LIVE! I got an MST3K tape (Pod People) signed by the entire cast, as well as my ticket.
The movie I saw was The Alien Factor.
"We'll use this gasoline to set the monster on fire!"
"Good plan!"
"OH sh!t! THERE IT IS!"
*screams, throws gas-can at the monster and runs*
Yup, it was that bad of a movie. They tore it to shreds. ^^

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I have tickets to go see the great 80s movie "Maniac" in a gorgeous old cinema with the director in attendance! :P

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I played NiD today and my four year anniversary of owning the game is coming up in a few days! :D

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
I found out yesterday I'm going to be cosplaying as Hawkeye (FMA) because the other girl in our group who was going to do it can't make it so Katsucon. She didn't have a costume ready at all, either. She suggested I forgo the full uniform for her trademark black undershirt look. So today my friend and I (yes, it's the same friend as most the times before) went shopping. Got: 1 pair of blue sweatpants; 1 form-fitting black turtle-neck shirt with long sleeves that'll have to be hemmed. Good progress. Tomorrow I'm hunting for the boots, while my friend stops by JoAnn's on the way back from church for material for the coattail thing at her waist (I'm no clothes expert, so I'm not completely sure what to call that). With luck, I'll get the costume done and not spend $200 bucks. But I'm happy. Hawkeye's long been my favorite FMA character. ^^

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
Christopher Tin won a Grammy for "Baba Yetu", the title song for Civilization 4.

Also, the soundtrack for Mass Effect 2, which my friend worked on, is a nominee for the BAFTA this year!

I dare someone to tell me video games aren't art now.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

I dare someone to tell me video games aren't art now.

Damn straight.

Happy thought: Eridan finally got what was coming to him! So much happiness right now. 030

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
I'm Doing Excellent On FOSSIL FIGHTERS!! GO SPINEX!! XD.

REALA: I'm the REALA. That's Who I AM! For....I AM ALL OF ME!! HEHEH SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG and REALA FTW!!

JACKLE: PICK A CARD....ANY CARD...........OR..... RATHER DON'T!!! *Throws Tarot Cards* CAREFUL NOW THEY'RE RAZOR SHARP. XD. JACKLE FTW.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Today was pretty awesome. :angry: Me and the guys in my band Crisis Cage wrote a song that has a VERY 1950's rockabilly feel to it. lol

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
I'm Kicking Butt On PHANTASY STAR II Guys!! NEIFIRST is Going Down!!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Its been a pretty good day. I got some neat little things that my mom was saving for years, listened to a lot of AC/DC, played a lot of guitar, and ran some errands. :angry:

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
It was my granparent's fiftieth today. I had a good day, even if it was hectic.

I've been accepted to a BIG TEN college. Cool day.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I got a copy of Kenneth Grant's "The Magical Revival" in the mail today; I've never read any of his stuff, but he was pretty influential in occult circles in the 1970s, so I'm glad to finally own one of his books.

I also like the fact that I'm sure it's value will only increase. Even though it's the "standard" edition of 1500 copies. I love collecting esoteric books! I have a few of editions less than 500 and I like that I have access to knowledge that the average person would not come across. (Although, I admit that I would honestly prefer that such resources could be available to all... collecting is still fun!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users