Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS stuff on ebay

• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I wonder if anybody working on the NiGHTS remix album could put this to good use.

Thank you very much, Malan. This is very appreciated, thank you :)

KENOSiS

KENOSiS

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I'll see if I can bid on the hologram, the last time I saw that on ebay it went for $500.
It just sucks that most of this stuff is going to be in the hundreds :/

If I do win anything I'll make sure to post it to the site, and email the seller.
We do need to get in contact with her though, she seems like a hardcore NiGHTS fan!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
VUTNTD&IF^RD^UNS. @_@

I want to bid on EVERYTHING. Too bad I only have like 20 bucks of free monies... and I know how much this is worth. *is gonna try anyway*

I'm thinking the NiGHTSplush or one of the OSTs... since the music is part of what dragged me here in the first place.

Why haven't we heard about this person before!? I look for new NiGHTS fansites all the time!

It makes me sad that we just find out about this right when it's about to end. I think I'll email her later.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
I think I'm going to watch all the auctions just to see what the closing prices end up as. For archiving and historical purposes (could be useful for the site merch page too, I'm thinking). Then find the original MSRPs of them and see just how much of a return on investment people are sitting on :)

Also I think I'm going to have to try for the CD case and the soundtracks. The CD case holds 8 CDs...and between the perfect collection, OST, remix OST, the single sampler disc, and the two Sega mix CDs...that fills it perfectly...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
For the fandom! tallyho! XD

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
*deathglares Travis* >:{

Just kidding... Everyone loves bidding wars. And since I have no income, you'll probably win. :)

For the fandom! tallyho! XD

FOR THE SWARM! TO BATTLE! (warcraft refs)

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Just kidding... Everyone loves bidding wars. And since I have no income, you'll probably win. :)

My income right now is from whatever I can sell. Being a college student with no money sucks.

However, I'm going to school for accounting. Which is why I'm frugal. Which is why I might be able to pay off the massive debt I'm about to take on from buying as much of this merch as I can ()>_>

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

For archiving and historical purposes

Thats a really decent idea, find out on each item in our Merch section the cheapest and the highest each have gone for.

The most expensive thing i ever seen was the E3 demo disk, which I'm sure you would know about XD

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Thats a really decent idea, find out on each item in our Merch section the cheapest and the highest each have gone for.

The most expensive thing i ever seen was the E3 demo disk, which I'm sure you would know about XD

You should take it one step further and set up a NiGHTS marketplace, lol.

And I think there'll probably be something more expensive eventually. Wasn't there a NiGHTS statue thing at Tokyo Game Show 2007?

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.

Just a heads up everybody, I'm bidding on the sheet music. I'll be damned if I don't get that book so I can upload images for this site.

Beat me to it! BUT I NEEDS IT! Zero-Shift, can you send me a PM with your max-bid? I just want to know. Maybe we can coordinate in case you're outbid or something to combine funds. WE NEEDS OUR PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS

Edit: Maybe I should read a whole thread before I post. So someone else has the sheet music? I can tell you for a fact that NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming would infinitely benefit from either the book itself (if I were to big on eBay) or, more-likely, the scans from it. *puppy-eyes* someone tell me whether or not I should bid on it or if someone can get me scans? Pu-pu-pu-pu-please?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
SEGA rarely ever release their promotional booth stuff for public sale :[ It gets recycled or thrown out. I know this because we asked Arch for the JOD summer of Sonic standee poster but he was unable to save it for us. *woe etc*

I would've bought the hugeass cardboard display area that went with it and build a NiGHTS HQ FORTRESS!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Being a college student with no money sucks.

Amen to that. May the best bidder win!

SEGA rarely ever release their promotional booth stuff for public sale :[ It gets recycled or thrown out. I know this because we asked Arch for the JOD summer of Sonic standee poster but he was unable to save it for us. *woe etc*

I would've bought the hugeass cardboard display area that went with it and build a NiGHTS HQ FORTRESS!

THEY THROW IT OUT!?

*faints*

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Okay, now that I've read hopefully everything, I think I'll still try to bid on that sheet music, unless someone here really REALLY wants it more than anything else in the whole wide world. I will definitely get the scans from Malan, and INFINITE THANKS TO YOU FOR THE SCANS ALREADY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT WILL HELP, but having the book...I'd probably faint just holding it. The classical composers on the NiGHTS project will be eccstatic, and the others can use for MIDI comparison.

Wow, what a way to start a Friday! I have no idea if there's anything else I want to bid on, but if it's something that can be shared with everyone, you bet your ass I'll share it!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

THEY THROW IT OUT!?

*faints*

I wont tell you that they often burn/dispose of development work/art/sheets/info to save office space either then :[
Yeah reality. It sucks.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
*sigh* It's so wasteful, is all.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
D: i know, it really upsets me.

KENOSiS

KENOSiS

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
hmm, I wonder why they get rid of stuff like that?

(back to ebay)
I really wish I had a job right about now, I needs monies for once in a lifetime occassions like these TT^TT
*is sad*

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Holy jesus christ on a bun o___O thats alot of rare stuff. I don't even have some of that D:

KENOSiS

KENOSiS

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I put bids on a few things.
I hope my mom doesn't get mad.
I didn't tell her >_>

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Oh gawd.

OH GAWD.

D8

I KNOW HER.

I ran across her site aaaages ago! We started emailing and I never got back to her.. life just kinda pittered away... she got me hooked on Qkumba Zoo and everything! I re-downloaded IE just to see her site!

And now alla sudden.. THIS??

*beats self*

I invited her to the boards back then too.. but she very politely declined, I think she was more focusing on her own site.. I didn't say anything here, I didn't think she wanted me to, but now this happens and...

Aaaaaaaugh I feel so HORRIBLE. I want to bid on the NiGHTS plushie sooo baaaaaaaad but at the same time, I just.. I just... GAH.

*rushes to email, and tries to settle herself down* >_<

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Oh man, I just found this on ebay too and then came here and saw the topic.
I almost had a heart attack seeing all those rare items on ebay!
It really is unbelievable and only a serious fan could collect that much merch.

^^; I didn't know that, I have it dudes ^^;

MALAN!!! LOL I can't believe you have the sheet music! :D
Thanks for scanning and uploading :)
A lot of people have been dying to see it!

Just a heads up everybody, I'm bidding on the sheet music. I'll be damned if I don't get that book so I can upload images for this site.

Okay, now that I've read hopefully everything, I think I'll still try to bid on that sheet music, unless someone here really REALLY wants it more than anything else in the whole wide world.

I hope you guys don't mind but I'd really like to bid on the sheet music too. :P
Of course I'd share anything with the fanbase if I get the sheet music or anything else up for bid.

I ran across her site aaaages ago! We started emailing and I never got back to her.. life just kinda pittered away... she got me hooked on Qkumba Zoo and everything! I re-downloaded IE just to see her site!

And now alla sudden.. THIS??

*beats self*

Don't feel bad Kori.
It's hard to think she didn't know about this site.
It's too bad she never joined. I hope she still will.

What has broken my heart since the beginning is the lack of visitors. I always did my best to plug my websites by entering them into search engines, listing them on related sites, exchanging links, finding affiliates, etc. Even though I do web design primarily for my own enjoyment, I wish I had some visitors now and then. After the popularity of my Yuu Yuu Hakusho site died, the silence was almost palpable. This site, in particular, celebrated its 10th birthday utterly alone. But, I guess none of it matters anymore, and the eeeemo drama llama that is I should shut up already

This absolutely breaks my heart.
I really hope she joins the site so she can meet more people like herself.
I feel bad wanting to bid on the items knowing that she is such a huge fan.
It's sad that it's got to the point that she feels like it's time to part from NiGHTS.
I wish I had known about her site because she's put a lot of effort into it.
I think I'll send her an email too. I don't want her to give up on NiGHTS.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Thanks charlie. :3 *hugs*

She replied back, and it doesn't seem that she's mad at me, which blows me outta the water! But yeah, life's given her a rough ride. I'm praying she comes through okay.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
:)

That is a whole lotta stuff. I think I just died a little inside from excitement.

I may bid on a plushie or one of the OSTs, but I'm pretty tight on monies right now, like some other people. But I REALLY need something... maybe I can scrape up some cash somehow...

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
These bids end just on the day before me and TRiPPY need to go to ArchangelUK's wedding...which i'll be needing money for. Ho hum. XD;;

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
I'm really sad to see this person is having to put all these things up for sale. It must have taken her a long time, and a lot of dosh to put it together. But sometimes things can get tough and theres more important things that need attention. I'm sure she didn't make the decision litely.

And a NiGHTS fan like that is a fan for life. Just because all her merch is going, doesn't mean she doesn't like NiGHTS anymore : ). I wish her all the best in this endeavor, and hope it helps her out a lot. I'm sure she'd prefer her stuff went to a NiGHTS fanbase and collective than some sort of rare merch hoarder.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.

I'm really sad to see this person is having to put all these things up for sale. It must have taken her a long time, and a lot of dosh to put it together. But sometimes things can get tough and theres more important things that need attention. I'm sure she didn't make the decision litely.

And a NiGHTS fan like that is a fan for life. Just because all her merch is going, doesn't mean she doesn't like NiGHTS anymore : ). I wish her all the best in this endeavor, and hope it helps her out a lot. I'm sure she'd prefer her stuff went to a NiGHTS fanbase and collective than some sort of rare merch hoarder.

I agree. I think she is probably still a NiGHTS fan deep down, but I can understand if more important things call for more attention. It's just so sad that such an enthusiastic fan at one time needs to sell all this stuff. I don't think I could ever do that :P

But if she is losing her interest in NiGHTS (GASP!!!), that's a shame, and she needs help. That's where we come in. -_-

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
This is like finding the Holy Grail, but there's no room in your pack because you brought the Arc of the Covenant. :)

Now, people with money, BID. We need the stuff that can be scanned to be scanned so we can all enjoy this obscure awsomeness. :D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

This is like finding the Holy Grail, but there's no room in your pack because you brought the Arc of the Covenant.

LOL. best comparison ever.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
I've got all 30 items on my eBay watch list which should keep track of what they close at. I personally think she's sitting on at least 2200 worth of merch (those plushies alone go for nearly 100 a piece, except for the nightopian one).

I wish I had more money...maybe I'll hock the beta and forever live in fear of all of you finding me and "drill dashing" me with a power tool!

I do want to try for that CD case though if it doesn't skyrocket into the 30s and 40s.

KENOSiS

KENOSiS

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I'm bidding on the on the US/JP sampler and the JP Sega Saturn Magazine
so back off! xD
idk, I'd be happy with that magazine alone. I've been searching for that forever D:

If only Naka was my dad :/
Will you adopt me Naka!? lmao

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I decided I might as well place my bids now. If I actually win them all, I'm going to be in a bit of a financial pinch, even though I bid fairly low... I'm still hoping I win at least one thing!

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
I finally caved - I bid on the NiGHTS plush! I've been looking for him forEVER - I think the last one I saw was over 5 years ago, and I swear TRiPPY, you beat me on that one.. LOL!

If I get outbid... well, Dreams will get more of a financial boost. :3

Although I really hope these lovely things go to NiGHTS-loving homes, not to some cold collector's safety deposit box...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
*rolls up bidding sleeves* Well, here I go! Music and plush toys+ figure GO!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Noo it can't have been me Kori, my NiGHTS plushie was a gift from friends. I didn't buy it.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Oh, i see. Now everybody is hustling in to bid on the Merch, huh?
It's gonna be fantastic to see every single sniper crawl out of the woodwork within the last 30 seconds. FREE FOR ALL! XD

Nah, good luck even though we're all technically in competition here. May the person with the biggest budget (and craziest frame of mind) win! :P

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
>_>; do remember though, don't go so nuts you get into trouble financialy. No point in helping someone out of money probs to land yourself in the same kinda problem.

Sensiblezz plz.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
....that's why she has the 'Your Mum' title.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
Ah sou desu! Guess it was another lucky duck. :3

And yes mummy. I'll be a good bidder! *halo*

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I'd rather have NiGHTS merch than proper nourishment any day of the week!

KENOSiS

KENOSiS

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I'm not even going to bother bidding on the plushies.
A few years ago a Reala plushie was 'buy it now' for $90 and I got it, so that's good enough :P

but anyways, someone on youtube is selling me their NiGHTS handheld :)!
*excitement*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users