Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS stuff on ebay

• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

KENOSiS

KENOSiS

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
http://shop.ebay.com...p;_trksid=p4340

look at this ebay seller's store^
Thay have alot of rare NiGHTS things I never knew existed!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I think I will have to bid on some of that once it gets a bit closer to ending...

I think it would be pretty dang neato to own that Nights VHS.
If not me, I hope someone on the forum will win it, digitize it, and upload it?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Interesting. Because of an experience I had only once on ebay I always have a bit of suspicion about import things like these, but still, a score of over 200 with 100% is pretty damn good feedback.

I almost tempted to say we should coordinate a mass shopping spree and assign forum members to grab certain items of interest since having one person buy over 200 dollars of merch seems a bit much. Oh wait...damn. I do think I'll grab a few of those items though.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

I think I will have to bid on some of that once it gets a bit closer to ending...

I think it would be pretty dang neato to own that Nights VHS.
If not me, I hope someone on the forum will win it, digitize it, and upload it?

I'm sure the VHS is the 50 minute...uh..."Strategy tape" we have here on the site. That SEGA Saturn History DVD though...

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeah, the VHS is the 50 minute long video we have on our site. It's technically just a play through of the game with a Japanese voice over.

As for everything else being sold, WOAH! That's a lot of stuff. I guess i'm going to be keeping my eyes on this then.

-edit-
HOLY sh!t!! They're selling the sheet music! That's rare as hell! It's one of the things this fanbase has been unable to get. If we were to somehow get it we would scan and upload it to the site so everybody could own it. I know TRiPPY's been wanting to get that for the site for years.

-edit-
And i've NEVER seen that t-shirt before! O_O

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
As nice as all this stuff is it makes me sad that the person (who is obviously a serious fan to know about the obscure items) is having to sell their collection. The thought crossed my mind once about how much my collection would be worth on Ebay and i came to the conclusion that even if i desperately needed the cash (which i have done in the past) i could never sell any of it. Not that it's impossible to buy again, i mean you see it pop up every few years or so, but it's the waiting part that eats you alive, lol.

Also wtf, why didn't I know this persons website existed?

A couple of things there i don't own and will probably bid on for website upload purposes. I'm hoping you guys will end up being the winners, if you get anything please take decent and detailed photos for our merch section. It's being growing on my pc for the last few years XD;

So yeah guys, bid! Don't let any of this stuff go to generic non enthusiastic colletors! Keep it with the fans mansss.

edit- LOL also i remember when that holder tin thing was ON Ebay because i remember talking with one of my friends about whether i should bid on it or not XD

EDIT- read what's up on their website and felt really strongly about emailing them regarding their situation. Emailed and hoping to have stirred up something in them.
Us fans gotta stick together yo.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Just a heads up everybody, I'm bidding on the sheet music. I'll be damned if I don't get that book so I can upload images for this site.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Thanks Zero :lol: I get so many emails from musicians asking for sheet music! This would be very helpful.

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Video games, internet, music, you? ^^

HOLY sh!t!! They're selling the sheet music! That's rare as hell! It's one of the things this fanbase has been unable to get. If we were to somehow get it we would scan and upload it to the site so everybody could own it. I know TRiPPY's been wanting to get that for the site for years.

^^; I didn't know that, I have it dudes ^^;

Posted Image

Posted Image

(pix from the french SEGA's blog : http://www.the-blue-...fo/archives/151 )

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
LOL! MALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN XD *slaps forehead*

Hey Malan, do me a favour and email:
dreamwatersprings@gmail.com

(http://www.dreamwate....com/nightopia/)

And tell them their website is too awesome to give up on. They have really put a lot of heart and research into that site and it makes me sad to think it will be killed off. Maybe if us other web creators email them, they wont give up.
Read the site on IE (the Twinseeds section) to see what is up.

must. keep. fans. happy!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Dude, Malan, you've been a member here since 2007 and you never mentioned you have sheet music? That would be a great contribution. You've been holding out on us. XD

-Edit- Also, is it just me or is there no material on this individual's site. I can get to the various pages but nothing comes up when I click the sub categories. I don't know if it's just my computer on the fritz so I wanted to verify it.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
No there is! You have to use IE, it doesnt work with Firefox

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Ah, there we go. Yep. It's definitely a work in progress, but it has potential and it's always nice to see another fansite floating around out there. I really hope this person gets back to you.

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
It's done TRiPPY.

Yes I'm an old member, but I didn't come often here ^^;
But the main issue is that my music sheet is absolutely "brand new", and I don't know how to scan the book without making damages... I already wanted to scan it for my web site, but I don't know how to do because of that °°

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I think the website is unfinished, yeah. I didn't know it existed either.

Also, Malan! XD OMG!
I think i've only ever heard of one other person who had owned this book. That's how rare this book is. If we could have that on the website then everybody could own the sheet music. The amount of musicians who have asked for scans of it, you wouldn't believe.

-edit-
ah, you can't scan without damaging it. that's a shame :lol:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Thanks for emailing them :lol: Also I've asked Arch to email them, might give them a little pickmeup.

Hmmmm, how thick is the book? Is it thicker than the NiGHTS storybook? I had to put that in my scanner and was really worried it would kill my books spine, but it didn't (thankfully) I own the original 1996 print of it @~@

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Yeah, but I'll try to find a way to do it this afternoon.
I have a new scanner that doesn't need the book to be stretched a lot for the image to be decent [omg I hope you'll understand this sentence xDD]

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD yeah i understand, just be careful not to press down on the spine too much or it might unhinge the binding.

edit- anyone who has the Japanese Lyrics to Dreams Dreams on their site is cool by me :lol:

-
My dream peered at a night full of peaceful stars
It was a sweet-scented dream
Someone was calling me from the opposite side of a door

It was you who called to me
And I continued to search for you
So then
It's been a very long time
But I tell myself the truth, who is it I'm seeking?
Yet I didn't understand
I heard your voice and without question thought "I found you!"

All this time, it was this big door I didn't think I should touch
It was an important thing to me, that I thought I should open it
But to open it would mean that the door would finally be
unbolted before me

You're here, in this ordinary, conventional place
As if caught in a scene, I stood still for a while
I smiled with, truly, the most natural feeling in the world
I never knew I could be so close like this

How I had never realized it until now
I briefly wept

There you are, unlike anything I had ever seen in my dream
Overflowing with light
But it seems my wish was granted, there in the light
And you do make me feel that way

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
This is ironic, because I don't have any goods about NiGHTS but this music sheet, and you tell me that is one of the only thing you don't have xD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
IRONY.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
this seller is GOD. i have been sat on ebay for about a year now money in hand waiting for this stuff to come up! unfortunately, his timing is bad, as i have no money at the moment with which to go nuts on those items D:> i blame the £60 claris and having to save up for my friends barragan cosplay! aww man, club saturn aswell! D:>

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD Club saturn is on our site (i bought in a local HMV back in 98), and the seller is a lady :lol:

I'm really interested in the JP posters and the phonecards, those hardly ever appear on Ebay.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
i prefer hardcopies though :lol: i'm cool like that! right, to all those who can ask for this stuff from their parents as early christmas presents, ask them! :P i'm gonna beg until my lungs die again! what's everyone thinkin of buying? so we dont tread on each others toes and make sure the fanbase buys it all! :P

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I'm going for that shirt so STAY THE HELL OUTTA MY WAAAAAAAY!!!! XD
Nah, i'm kidding. I will be going for the shirt but if you guys want to battle me for it then by all means go ahead.

Plushies go for crazy amounts. The Reala one will sky-rocket.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I need the Claris plush since my Elliot is ronery. But i feel bad for wanting to bid on anything :lol:

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
TRiPPY say what now? why do you feel bad? and i really hope that the reala plush stays secret to most ebayers until it's almost finished, because bidding when there's still days to go puts the price up! D:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
http://www.dreamwate...anyon/index.htm

because i can really relate to this^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
....that's really quite sad ._. Almost makes me not want to bid on the stuff now.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
woah, that is sad! :lol: this makes me want us lot to snatch it all up though, so we know it's going to great loving homes rather than some collector who's just going to shove them in a warehouse or something. well, i for one would make sure their stuff is well kept anyway!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Yeah i read that and thought 'woah this is the flipside of what could've happened to me'. I've offered her server help and content help and anything else that i could think of. With any hope she'll see its worth not giving up on NiGHTS and start again if she has to. It just upsets me why i didn't know about her site.

I think if shes having rent probs buying her items is going to help her a lot so at least we can feel less guilty about that, but losing her enthusiam for me is more upsetting than her merch.

Maybe we can cheer her up by showing our support :lol: I know that whenever I've had my bad moments here as an admin, hearing from fans has really helped me stay strong.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
right, can you tell me her email, i'm sure we can all send emails of support and encouragement! :lol: either that, or we invite her here, because we've all kept our enthusiasm thanks to the community, but she's not part of it, is she?

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
It just feels that her timing to depart from NiGHTS is bad. At a time where every NiGHTS fan kinda counts, ya know.

I'll try and bid on some things during next week. I've got to pay KichiGai for her work on Engelbaum. Once i've done that i can see how much money i've got left to bid on things.

I too have thought about inviting her here, she's more than welcome.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
dreamwatersprings@gmail.com

And yeah DiGi, thats something else that feels like a kick in the teeth. At this point, we have to keep her above water, i don't want to see another dedicated fan vanish into obscurity.
And no she's not a member of our community because she's obviously been trying to build her own, which i hold no grudges against, friendly competition is good, but i just WISH she had come here to chat with other fans before giving up. We're a nice lot, and even though we might have our own seperate websites it doesn't mean we are enemies, we're all on the same boat. Fans are fans. And since NiGHTS is so underrated he needs all the fans he can get.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Wait, she isn't here because she doesn't like our website? or did i totally missread you just then?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Who knows, it doesn't really matter is what I'm saying. She probably has her reasons be them good or bad, i'm just saying shes been concentrating on building her own place and even i find it hard to visit other peoples sites because im so busy with this one all the time @_o

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I might try and bid on the Claris plushie too, if i have enough. Not trying to step on toes, just voicing my interest.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Woah. I might have to transfer some funds around this weekend! Some awesome stuff in there!

Though it's sad that a fansite had to go down to make these appear...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
haha yeah, if i buy anything it will be on the level of 'buying it to document it and share it with everyone' level. I don't glorymonger my merch, i've been collecting it for good reason XD; I'm just slow at making the merch section because DiGi has to take all the photos again. Back when we used to not have a camera with a flash was the last time he attempted it. But it's one of the biggest bits on our site from sheer information gathering. I used to hate hate HATE it when fans would take one photo of an item and not allow you to use it or wouldn't tell you anything about it. Greedy is lame.

Good luck guys! :) hey even if a bidding war happens (which it will) at least its helping her out with monies.

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
I don't have money to spend for now, good luck for the bids.

btw, I tried to scan the music sheet, it's good enough I think, here's the best I can obtain : http://gbacorp.free..../images/nights/

There is 120 pages, so be patient, I'll do a ZIP when it's done.

-edit- : the order is weird for now, be carefull ^^;

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Wow that's brilliant Malan! :) Thank you so much ^^ and.... that's a lot of pages to scan! D: Good luck, don't go crazy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users