Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

• Please log in to reply
500 replies to this topic

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
YAAYYYY~
*just wants an excuse to say that*

Thanks for YOUR dedication too, 99. Thanks for stickin' with us crazy fans and updating us and dedication to the project. :o

This is gonna be AWESOME

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Plot....Twist? Color me confused!

Everyone was saying how happy they were and making smiley faces. So i made a sad face to twist the plot.

:o

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
"and indeed the plot was twisted, more so than ever before" said owl. sitting in his armchair sipping his camomile tea looking out to the sunset, pondering the great thoughts of life

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
We should start making music videos. Maybe combine them all into one awesome thing once they're all done and then make something totally epic.

Narco

Narco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
THREE CHEERS FOR LEVEL 99 AND THE DREAMERS!

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Hmmm a video to go with the song WOULD be really epic actually.... *hmmms some more* It should be like a fan/community montage of us doing random NiGHTSY stuff.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
First, yay for all your awesome cheerings! YAAAAAY! HUZZAH! WOOHOO! *mass-hugs* PLOT TWISTS! CAPS LOCK!

Second, haha sounds like you all are riding this song full-throttle, a fan-video?! That'd be awesome, though I'd have to figure out a way for whomever puts together the video to know the song length as well as composition so the video can be properly timed to the song. Or you could just do a cheesy off-time slideshow to music like at a wedding or anniversary...or bar mitzvah, lol. Hmm *thinking* how can we go about this...

Also, everyone's encouragement is making it REALY REALLY HARD for me to keep this Christmas present I'm scheming for you all to myself...Oh, I don't know if I can wait til the holidays to give it you all! *bites nails* Note: it is not related to NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming... (bwahaha teaser)

<_<
>_>
O_O
- _ -
O_O

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I really think it would be a neat idea. It could really awesome to see all the forum members who contributed in an awesome music video like this.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
For a really good professional and high quality song like this, if you're going to make a video then it needs to match the quality of the song. You couldn't have webcam footage of random fans around the globe because quality in cams vary and it could really hold down the rest of the quality of the video, thus making the song look less shiny. The only two ways i can think of a video being made correctly is if either

A - someone with a camera was to visit different areas of the world and record the fans doing what they do (unlikely)
or
B - we all go some place at the same time while someone with a decent camera is also there to record us (more likely but planning would go through the roof and not everybody is able to commit to travelling wherever in the world).

I think, for now, wait with the videos. The album ain't out until 2011. Until then we might have thought up/organised something.

Let us focus on the music for now ^_^

Speaking of which, whatever that SURPRISE SECRET-SECRET thing is i don't know even know. Level 99 won't tell me :P
But i will wait like the rest of you to find out what he's up to.

..........*waits* .........

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I'll make you a deal, going against my intuition to wait: Whenever it is finished, I'll let it loose, no matter how early or late it is. Sounds good, yes? It's actually almost done, only a few more things to do. Damn, I shouldn't let the "cat out of the bag" too early, should I?

This is like dangling a twinkie in front of a fat kid tied to a chair, lol. It'll be soon.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
HIDE IT, YOU FOOL!! LET THESE FANS WAAAAIT! ....we're good at waiting, apparently.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DiGi's right. Fans waited nearly a decade for a sequel and I've dealt with hyperactive kids before (bored, hyperactive kids...).

We know it's going to be awesome though. ^^ *waits for horror game to load* For now, I'll wait with...with... *stares at pile of dialogue and story ideas* Uh... >>; *looks at gray clouds* Huh... Well I know where this is heading.

Happy Halloween almost! ^_^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I got an email this morning.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

I got an email this morning.

DiGi, indeed, did get an email this morning.

<_<
>_>
O_O
<_>

oww, my eyes!

Also, probably going to be updating The Dreamers list again, forgot one or two people, and some technical issues prevented some others which have now been fixed.

I have started re-checking them, and there were some issues I had overlooked. If there is a glaring issue which I feel can be fixed from the singer's end, I will contact them with information and see if they want to re-record. No obligation to, obviously, but this will indeed allow as many of the people who've tried to contribute the best contribution possible. Otherwise, I'll work with what I got.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Wonderful! This keeps getting more exciting all the time! :o

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
And i got another email this morning.

Hmmm. Interesting. Veeery interesting. Wouldn't you agree, Mr. Level 99? :D

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
I don't think "interesting" covers it. To that point, I don't think any words cover it. How this is all falling into place, I have no idea, but the fact that we basically thought of almost the same approach is insane.

We are running with this, not a doubt in my mind. Hmm....I wonder if they can guess what's in store for them. Maybe we should leave a trail of breadcrumbs leading them until it is time...

Edit: Maybe make a separate thread later so we can leave all the teasing there, since this isn't really project-related.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Maybe make a separate thread later so we can leave all the teasing there, since this isn't really project-related.

But, Level 99. I have absolutely no idea what you could possibly be talking about. :D

Oh, hello everybody. How are you all? Pretty exciting stuff, this Lucid Dreaming project, is it not?
*throws the scent off the obviously bait and distracting conversation*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
YOU GAIZ >:D

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
OK, now I'm REALLY curious! :D

Narco

Narco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
DAMMiT! You guys are such teasers. >.<

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
No one likes a tease.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
Fine, no teasing then. Won't say another word about it. You can just keep on guessing what it is then, if you don't want the teasing! :)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I have some ideas as to what it might be, but I won't say anything so that nobody gets disappointed.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
There's no law against guessing, but there's no way you'll get info. :(

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Info's tight lipped yo, but don't you worry about this for now. You won't be waiting long anyway for it :(

In Lucid Dreaming news, i heard another WIP recently and it's baaaad ass. I'm telling you, over these next two years listen to all the original NiD tracks and then prepair to have them smashed through the wall when this Lucid Dreaming album drops in 2011!!
I'm telling you, the remixers are doing some damn cool things with your favourite NiD tracks!

Also, in other Lucid Dreaming news, it seems your NiD co-admins have been promoted to ...associate producers? o.o ...wait, what? Stevo, is this correct? I just got the email a second ago XD;;

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I'll guess that it is NiGHTS related. :P

Question: Is "The Nemesis Schema" going to be in the remix album? Just curious... >_>

*cuts out rest of post for random thought thread*

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
Hell yes, "The Nemesis Schema" is going to be on the album! That thing is going to be a KILLER track!

And yes, as of this moment, I'd like to announce that TRiPPY and DiGi Valentine are now officially Associate Producers on the NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming album. Their contributions and administration have and will continue to be valuable assets to getting this project complete along the timeline as well as with a high enough quality of music and art. They are both, as of this moment, irreplaceable.

As for the latest remixer on the project, LuIzA, who's also a close friend of mine, she got the track and had a WIP out in 3 hours....THREE f*!*ing HOURS! That just doesn't happen. So cool.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I shout to the heavens: YEEEEESSS!! (Trust me, that can sound either demonic or like a guy depending on how one hears it. ^^; )

Somewhere out there, there had better be a dreamer telling NiGHTS about this. I would but...I've never been lucid when NiGHTS characters show up. >>; I usually run. A lot. ... *blink* I suddenly have the urge to make lyrics for nonexistent songs. Weird. (At least my confidence is crawling back.)

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
OCR Art I've promised for so long.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
Cool! Thanks so much for doing something for the project, now to see where and what to do with it. I gotta check to see if it can be turned into a sig...hmm...well, awesome! MUCH APPRECIATED!

In other news, I really should be getting back to working on y'alls vocals. It's become a monster now that I need to tame and defeat, due to how many tracks I have to fit together. BACK, MONSTER! YOU WILL TURN OUT AWESOME, SO HELP ME!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I hope that you can do something with it... ><

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
I'm gonna be working hard on project tracks these coming weeks, hopefully will have some new stuff to announce by the end of the month, if not the end of the year.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I can't wait to hear it! :)

LuketheXjesse

LuketheXjesse

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER skies of arcadia DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER shatterhand DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER blind guardian DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER DREAM THEATER
Hello, I am Luke and I am on this project. I will be doing a METUL remix of NiGHTS and Reala ~Theme of a Tragedic Revenge~ :)

i liek metul :3

EDIT: Also here is Level99 in Leonidus form
Posted Image

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
LOL! XD hahahaha epic.
Nice to see you here ^^ The album is coming along amazingly :)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
D:

wait, hold on, I think I might have something else to say....

D:

Umm, thanks for showing up and posting my terrible terrible photoshop, Luke. That's, umm...nice...of you.

Well, I guess it was inevitable for people to eventually show up here from the project. Considering how much DiGi and such post on the internal forums and how often I reference the fans here, I knew the crossover would happen, if nothing else out of curiosity. Glad you decided to be one of the first, Luke. Luke, indeed, lieks metul. :) now play nice with everyone!

And I'll have ACTUAL project updates coming rlrlsoon!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

Hello, I am Luke and I am on this project. I will be doing a METUL remix of NiGHTS and Reala ~Theme of a Tragedic Revenge~ :D

That sounds cool. I can't wait. :P

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Yessssssssssssssss

edit- oh btw! I'm working on the fanmusic section next just for you guys :3 It might take me a while though because it involves a lot of copypasta into a new layout.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
I'm so excited for the Album! It's going to be the perfect inspiration for a super-special-awesome Chritmas NiGHTS project I've been working on for awhile :)

Go, Guys, Go!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users