Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
"Oh I'm fine. I've been through worse." Youko shrugged, "Heck I've even been chased by that dreaded Cerberus and he's still trying to take a bite out of me. Sometimes it's hard being a kitsune."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle smiled. "I'm...sure it must be..." He curled up in the light of his Ideya Palace, slowly falling asleep in its healing aura.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko sighed, then quietly flew away from Scykle and floated down to the ground. Sensing the nightmare effects wear off, she transformed back to her kitsune form and curled up against the ground, allowing the sun to warm her up.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle popped out of the Ideya Palace several hours later, his Ideya glowing brightly without a scratch. He ran outside to see the sun, which was setting peacefully behind the trees. Youko, once again a fox, was still sound asleep on the floor, so he took the opportunity to stand on the roof and watch the sun set.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko slept soundly in the sunlight, she then winced when she sensed something and opened her eyes. However, she saw nothing out of the ordinary around the Ideya Palace, then yawned a little and curled up again, falling back asleep.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle watched as the sun setted, grinning at its beauty. Wow, it sure is scary, dying like that. He thought. I know it's not the first time, but...I've never done...that...before. I...actually flew! The Nightmaren stood up on the roof and yelled to no one, "I FLEW!" And I did it...to save her.

He snickered to himself, almost embarrased, and laid down atop his home and watched the evening sky turn to stars and deep purples and blues.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko growled a little after hearing Scykle saying that he flew. She groaned, then resumed sleeping. However, a curious Nightopian flew by and started flipping Youko's ear back and forth a few times. In response, Youko lifted her paw and tried swatting the little creature away, but it didn't work. Agitated, the kitsune stood up on her paws and unsheathed her sharp, little claws, then started scratching and slashing at the Nightopian blindly, but only attacked the air. She looked back and noticed the Nightopian was unharmed, glaring at it.

As the Nightopian flew away, Youko leaned down in pouncing position and took the chance to leap at it with her little, sharp claws outstretched, slashing and scratching at it. Unfortunately, she slighty drooped when she noticed she only slashed and cut down bushes, instead of the still unharmed Nightopian. The little kitsune glared over at the giggling creature, as a large flowerhead landed on her head. Youko growled and crawled from underneath the flowerhead, then lifted her paw as a red fireball appeared in the middle of it. Growling, she began running her fireball at the Nightopian, but seeing that it was dodging the flare, she waved the fireball all around her in an attempt to burn the creature, almost covering her position in blinding smoke.

Once the smoke cleared, Youko proudly blew out the fireball from her paw and looked to see the singed remains of the Nightopian. She suddenly yelped with shock when she saw the Nightopian still alive and unharmed, and also the bushes and flowers around her were the things that were burned and singed by the fireball. The little kitsune then growled with rage, glaring almost evilly at the aggravating Nightopian.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle watched all the while, giggling loudly. "Aww! Nightopians getting the best of you?" The Nightmaren burst out laughing and hopped down to the Nightopian, who giggled as well and landed Scykle's head.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko growled deeply, glaring up at the Nightopian as well as Scykle. Her slitted eyes opened slightly, revealing a pair of glowing purple eyes, before they quickly closed back down.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle jumped back a bit, actually frightened by the angry female, then smiled nervously. "Now, now, my love! We needn't be angry!" The Nightopian giggled, then floated away randomly.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's slitted eyes opened up again, revealing only purple, glow orbs as she remained a rather monstrous bark at Scykle, then furiously chased after the Nightopian at high speed. Her claws outstretched and her fangs now sharp, she was prepared to rid herself of that annoying Nightopian once and for all.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle gave chase as well, diving and grabbing the Nightopian just before Youko caught it. He held it like a football and ran in the opposite direction, the Nightopian giggling like a madman.

"It's in the 30, the 20, the 10!!! TOUCHDOWN!" Scykle leaped into the air, laughing with the Nightopian.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko snarled viciously and turned around to the Nightmaren and the Nightopian, her eyes glowing fiercely. She suddenly charged at Scykle and tackled him hard into stomach, clawing and biting him in the process.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle flew backwards, caught himself with a flip, and landed on the ground. He grabbed Youko and held her out of biting range. "Ouch! You're mean! But don't worry, I still love you!" He snuggled his face into Youko's mane of purple fur, giggling loudly.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko widened her eyes at the feeling of Scykle's embrace, almost instantly calming down, then started struggling madly to get away from him, "Hey, get off me! Get off! This is crazy! Ew, let go! Marens shouldn't hug each other like this! Let go, seriously!" She then tries pushing his face away to keep him from snuggling her.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle laughed, then started holding Youko normally. "Sorry, little fox, I'm just happy to be alive again!" He placed her carefully on his head and pointed up to the sky. "Look, Youko, it's a crescent moon! Maybe we'll see NiGHTS tonight..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"NiGHTS?" Youko snorted, looking up at t he crescent moon, "Yeah right..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sighed, gently petting his new friend. "The night sky sure is pretty...it really makes you think...with all the Nightmarens, and the corrupted Visitors...it's still a beautiful world." The moonlight shone down from above, illuminating Scykle and Youko's eyes.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Just then, Lucas came over. "I've never seen so many stars out, it's always so bright in the city, there's always so few." Lucas said.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"It's beautiful, isn't it? I wonder what's up there..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko rolled her eyes, "Meh, the stars are always the same at night. And NiGHTS isn't going to appear. Besides, he's the brother of Reala."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Who's NiGHTS? He's not evil like Reala, is he?" Lucas asked.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Of course not, Lucas. If it weren't for NiGHTS, your world would probably belong to Wizeman. I've never met him, but I bet he's fun!" Scykle laughed. "Oh, c'mon, Yokou, don't be such a downer..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko snorted, "Easy for you to say. NiGHTS hasn't been since in a while, it's most likely he was captured by the other Nightmarens."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle brought Youko down from his hat and began scratching her neck. "What's the matter, little fox? Is something on your mind?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko leaned back, "Oh nothing is on my mind. Just figuring that NiGHTS isn't here, probably imprisoned in a worst place."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Well, I'm guessing Nightopia is a big place, he could be anywhere." Lucas said.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"I'm sure any pickle NiGHTS can get himself into, he can get himself out of," Scykle assured, "Anyway, there's no way any of us are going back to Nightmare to save his purple butt anyway!" He turned to Lucas. "Exactly...Nightopia's HUGE! NiGHTS is probably in the Waking anyway, exploring...lucky Nightmaren..."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"How could he get into the waking world without a visitor and the other Marens can't?" Lucas asked.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"The portals you humans use to come to the Night Dimension are powered by the Red Ideya, judging by the energy wavelengths they give off. How the humans got an Ideya, I don't know, but it keeps them from using them unless they're surrounded by the protective aura of a Visitor," he grinned evilly, "Anyone who steps in would get quite a shock..."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
A maren was laying, unconcious on a stone floor. He was a dark yellow colour with silver, blue and orange stripes on his horns, all of which were dark. This maren's name was Tide, but of course, no one would find him here. No one but his partner. He woke.

"Well, looks like Sleeping Beauty is awake. I was about to call Prince Charming." A raspy voice quipped. It belonged to a gecko-like creature with a golden crown, a black coat and black boots. He was carving what looked like a duck out of wood.

"Huh? Slick? Where are we?" Tide asked.

"We are in this endless abyss--because of YOUR screw-up. I told you to present the prisoner to Sciimer but No-oh. You decided to try and attack. Which ended up with both of us getting killed and ending up in this hellhole."

"I don't know about 'hellhole'. A bit of paint, couple of throw pillows, some drapes."

"Oi, shut the hell up. We're here and the only means of escape is through the door over there, which you lost the key to." Slick pointed to a door on the other side of the room. It had a symbol of a skeleton key on it.

"So, that door leads to the outside world? Or if someone on that side opens it, this is Hell?" Tide asked. Slick nodded.

Then, they heard a click, coming from the door.

"Come out now, little ones..." They heard something say telepathically.

---------------------------------------------------------

Twilite was gliding along, looking at the ground. She had sensed something about to happen. She just couldn't tell what. All her life, she had always sensed whenever something was going to happen, but didn't know what it was. She sighed and continued. She was suddenly stopped and pulled backward and slammed into a tree. "Ooh, my head. She looked up and saw the one person that she knew around Nightmare.

Tide.

"Oh, gosh, what are YOU doing here?" Twilite crossed her arms.

"Hmph. So, you're the girl. The daughter of DaYZ and Light, correct?" Twilite shrank back and gasped. Tide had found out who she was. looks like her cover with the Underground was blown.

"You're ALSO the girl who stole the Skeleton Key from me over 300 years ago, correct?"

"Damn! How does he know this?" Twilite thought.

"Well, just so you know, me and Slick have help. Right...Scykhell?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle's fangs gleamed as he smiled. "Of course..." He watched as the girl backed up in fear, then cackled. "I finally found me someone who's not unbearable in that damned Nightmare..."

Back in Nightopia, Scykle had fallen asleep once again.

Dawn broke, and birds chirped, the Nightopians began playing once more, and random Minions floated around aimlessly. Scykle yawned, looking up at the sky and jumping to his feet. As he did, a small group of Nightopians fluttered over to him; they looked frantic. They were pointing back in the direction of Hope River, a large swimming hole and home to many Nightopians.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko was resting a few feet away from Scykle, and she groaned when she heard that Nightopians squealing about something. "What are those little rats want now?" She grumbled, looking over at Scykle.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"They look worried, we probably should go see what's wrong" Lucas said.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle grunted at Yokou, ignoring her. "Something's happening at Hope River I guess," he explained, smiling and turning to his friends. "Are you guys gonna come check it out with me?"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"The Nightopians do look upset, so i'll come with you." Lucas said.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko yawned and stretched, "I guess so...those nuisances have already ruined my nap." She stood up and walked over to Scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle smiled, grabbing his friends and taking off in the direction of Hope River, along with the Nightopians.

New Nightopia!
Hope River the Relaxation

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Twilite ran off in the opposite direction, towards a portal. She couldn't dualize with a dreamer to get through safely, then again, she wasn't 100% nightmaren either. She leaped through the portal with just a small jolt of electricity sparking her. Tide ran into the portal face-first and got a not-so-small shock.

"DAMMIT!" Tide swore. "We lost her. She's in the Waking Realm now." He turned to Scykhell and said, "She really is DaYZ's and Light's daughter if she managed to escape. My 'good twin' used to do the same all the time."

Twilite flew across what looked like New York, and she landed on the Empire State Building's spire, in a similar fashion that NiGHTS did. She looked around. Tide, Slick, and Scykhell would follow her if they managed to dualize with a dreamer. She had to go back through a portal that led to the Underground to warn everyone. She sped off at light speed, going through a portal that led to a new Nightopia...

LIMESTONE FOREST *The Puzzlement*

Twilite zipped around the trees and slid down the quarts entrance ducts and into the meeting room. She ran to the main office, where a SuperPian was, startled when Twilite burst in.

"Call a meeting. It's an emergency!" Twilite said.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"We finally reached Hope River, It's so huge, it seems like it goes on forever!" Lucas said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users