Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
[For more information, click the link in my sig.]

Scykle sat silently atop the ruins where he was born, in Ethereal Forest. A portal to the Waking had been set up nearby, so he was watching Visitors, Nightopians, and the occasional prancy purple Nightmaren jester pass through. Nothing of interest was happening, though, until he noticed someone walking stiffly towards the portal.

"Stiff walking...either a sign of an old guy or a newbie Nightmaren possessing..." Scykle hopped down and headed toward the young lady.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko was curiously and cautiously making her way through the ruins of Ethereal Ruins. She looked about nervously, but then saw the portal to the Waking World. "So this is the portal that leads to the world of the Visitors..." She muttered. Suddenly, she sensed somebody was coming and she flew down and took cover behind a cluster of ruins.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle tripped as he noticed someone fly into his home; when he looked back up, the girl was gone. "Damn...another one out there..." He hopped back up to his home, looking around.

"Hello?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
"Great...probably another Maren looking for me." Youko hissed. She laid low beneath the broken rocks and slabes of the ruins, hiding out of sight of whatever's looking for her.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Great...now I'm going crazy! I let a 'Maren possessed girl out into the Waking World to chase phantoms?" Scykle sighed, walking back into the depths of his home. His favorite place to be was an old Ideya Palace that stood in a column of light let in by the ceiling. He climbed to the top of the Palace and laid down, sprawled out in the noontime sun.

"So...is anyone here?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"No. Just the wind." Youko squeaked out from her hiding place, "You're just hearing the wind, the magical wind."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle, for a second, believed the voice, taking off his jester's cap to let his navy-blue hair air out. His eyes suddenly popped open. "Wait a second...what?" He sat up from his perch to look around for his guest. He flipped down, taking a readied stance.

"Listen, you're not taking my Blue Ideya...so you can just go back to Nightmare."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Nightmare?" Youko perked up slightly, "No way I'm going back to that place. You don't sound all tough anyways. And I'm not interested in that Ideya of yours even if I wanted to take it"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle relaxed since his home and only possession was no longer in danger. "Well, then, you don't have to be so rude about it." He smirked at the female Nightmaren, half-flirting without realizing it.
"Never going back to Nightmare, huh?" Scykle was laying down once again, absorbing the warmth of the sun's rays. "I've never been there before, but I suspect it's not especially homey." The blue and silver Nightmaren invited her over to the Ideya Palace. "Let me guess, you're a renegade, right?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Hm, you could say that." Youko said, she slowly emerged from her hiding place and looked up at the blue and silver Nightmare. She cautiously flew over to him as her ears and tails twitched nervously, but allowed her cute demeanor to hide her cautious nature of this Maren.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked down. "Wow, a renegade. It must be fun, what with the being chased by Wizeman's minions and all," he laughed. "Luckily, none of them care much about Ideya anymore, so I don't get a lot of unwanted company." He held his hand out to his kitsune-esque visitor. "There's plenty of room up in the sun for a little fox like yourself...unless you're one of those Nightmaren who love being pale, like Reala!" Scykle laughed at his own stupid joke, almost afraid Reala would fly in right then and break his invisible neck.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Reala?!" Youko yelped with fright, suddenly zipping and latching onto Scykle's face then looked around frantically and fearfully, "Where, where?!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle flailed his arms and legs around, frantically, finally falling off of his Ideya Palace and onto the stone floor. "Agh! Wait! No! It was a joke! A joke! Reala's not here, I promise! He hasn't been in this Nightopia for years!" He pleaded with the fox, attempting to pry her off of his face, to no avail.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Huh? He's not here?" Youko looked around nervously, then got off of Scykle's face and sighed with relief, "Whew. Don't scare me like that! Nightmarens, like Reala, gives me heeby geebies."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Really? Well, then, I'll be sure to keep on the look out for Nightmarens..." Scykle giggled, rubbing the claw marks on his face. "So, what's you're name, little kitsune? My name's Scykle."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"The name's Youko." Youko replied, wagging her three tails slightly, "And you're not some Maren pretending to be nice are you?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sighed. "Well...technically, I'm not a Nightmaren...but I look like one, so yeah, I guess, but I'm not pretending to be nice...I'm just that way." He smiled at his new friend. "Nice to meet you, Youko." The blue and silver 'Nightmaren' petted the little fox, looking lazily into the sky. "Speaking of race, just what are you? Some kind of Nightopian?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko suddenly hissed angrily, her fur bristling, "A Nightopian?! How insulting! Do you see a halo over my head?? No. Do you see wings on my back?? No! I'm a Nightmaren too! I may not look like one, but I'm a Maren and don't you forget that!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The Nightmaren jumped back a bit. "Sorry, sorry! Nightopians are changing a lot lately...I just didn't know..." He sighed, then turned the other way. "Great...my luck I'd meet a female Nightmaren and she'd be a kitsune..." He turned back up to the sky. "So, did you escape from Nightmare? I've met renegades who have, but none of them looked anything like you. What's your story?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko hissed,turning away, "None of your business, I just seem to have taken some feelings the Visitors have that the other Nightmarens hate."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle sighed sadly at Youko. "Sorry...I was just wondering. I wasn't born with other Nightmaren around, so I haven't dealt with many of them." He smiled at her, in an attempt to calm her down. "You're welcome to stay as long as you like...it's not much, but mi ruins, su ruins."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko looked around at the ruins. "It doesn't look much like a safe place..." She shuddered.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Well, it's secluded enough that no one bothers to come up here; besides there's nothing here except me and this old ruined Ideya Palace," he explained. "Anyway, I may not look it, but I'm quite the fighter." Scykle grinned proudly, clinching his fist, "I vow to keep you safe...if you so choose."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko looks at Scykle and tilted her head to the side, "You're saying that you'll protect me from any Maren that might be after me? What kind of Maren are you?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle smiled. "The kind that's not really a Nightmaren. Heck, Reala, Jackle, and Wizeman himself could come; I'd at least buy you enough time for you to get away. I gave you my word...I have to," the false Nightmaren laughed. "I'm gonna get myself killed one of these days."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko shuddered with fright, "Is Wizeman...still alive? I haven't heard much of that monster."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Yeah, of course...he's why all the Nightmaren are possessing humans and going to the Waking," he explained as he looked into the sun. The light was blinding, but he loved the colors that he saw when he stared at it for too long. "Anyway, are you hungry? I have some fruit...or blue chips, if you like those. I think they taste a bit too bland."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Blue chips? I don't know what they are, but I prefer to eat Nightopians." Youko smirked, "I usually sneak up on them, then I pounce and eat them one by one."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle winced a bit. "Blech...blue chips are a good alternative if you...don't feel like being horrible. Anyway, if it's meat you want, I have some Hollow, too. It tastes great sun-baked!" The blue and silver Nightmaren licked his nonexistant lips in delight.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko perked up. "Sun-baked Hollow? Now that's something new to me. When we have 'em??" She suddenly jumped onto Scykle, "When?? When??"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Now, actually!" Scykle laughed at Youko's excitement, "I set some out just before we met." He ran outside, jumped onto the roof, then dropped back through with fairly large pieces of meat. They were golden brown, and perfectly warm. Scykle set one down in front of his new roommate, then began rudely scarfing his own down.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko sniffed at the sun-baked Hollow in front of her. It smelled good, but she was a little picky of her food. However, she leaned down and took a big bite out of the Hollow and she liked the taste, then she ate the rest of it in one bite.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle stared at the fox in disbelief as he finished his meal, then returned to sunbathe. The Ideya of Intelligence imbedded in the "Nightmaren's" chest slowly dimmed its glow as he fell into slumber. Scykle could never stay awake after a meal, especially of his favorite.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko stretched and yawned like any cat would, then flew up to where Scykle was and landed on his chest, curling up against and quickly falling asleep to take a nap.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
A loud rumble woke Scykle up, along with a crash.

"Oh broooooooooootherrrrrrrrrr, are you home?!" A voice cackled menacingly. A large stone block flew towards the Ideya Palace, threatening to kill both Nightmaren. Scykle grabbed his fox friend, setting her down behind a pillar.

Scykhell stomped into the room and roared as he scraped his claws along the ground. "C'mon out, kid! I know you've got that little pest in here, and I really don't want to tear apart your place just find her!" Scykle jumped out of his hiding place, slashing Scykhell across the face with his claws.

Unfazed, the massive doppelganger grabbed his lookalike with one hand and tossed him across the room. The blue and silver Nightmaren landed on his feet then clung to Scykhell's back as he stomped toward the Ideya Palace.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Just a few yards away, Lucas was carrying a Nightopian around. Everything was peaceful, until the Nightopian jumped out of his hand and flew away, along with all the other surrounding Nightopians. "What's wrong?" The minute he said that, he heard fighting near by the ideya palace. He rushed over to see what was happening, hoping he wouldn't be caught.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The smaller Nightmaren slashed repeatedly at his larger opponents back, who finally began to feel some pain. He grabbed him by the leg and swung him into a stone pillar, then tossed him back behind him.

Scykle landed near a Visitor who had been nearby. He, shakily, stood up and brushed himself off.

Scykhell, meanwhile, overturned entire pieces of ruin in his search for the fox-like Nightmaren girl. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" He cackled evilly.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko trembled and shook in fear as she hid behind a cluster of broken pillars. She tried her best to stay out of sight of the Maren who is looking for her.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas had been watching the fight, deciding if he should get closer or not, when all of a sudden, the smaller Nightmaren of the two look alikes was thrown straight at him, he jumped out of the way. "Are you ok?!" Lucas asked the Maren, the Maren did not reply. Lucas wondered, they must be fighting over something, and obviously the smaller Maren was trying to protect that something, while his look alike was looking for it. Lucas then decided he would at least look for the something, he headed into the ruins and started looking, being as quiet as possible.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle turned to the Visitor. "Thanks for asking, kid. I'm fine. Just be careful, alright!" He leaped towards his lookalike once more, who once again took the blow like it was from a five-year-old.

"JEEZ, Kid!" Scykhell growled, "Why won't you LEARN?!" He slammed Scykle's head into the ground. "Lord Wizeman wants this little kitsune back; he needs more troops to possess Visitors!" He sniffed the air, suddenly. "Speaking of which..." He turned to see Lucas. "Brilliant! Jeez, little bro, what're you doing, hoarding Red Ideyas up here, to?"

"I'm not your brother," Scykle growled. The Blue Ideya in his chest glowed brightly, and the smaller Nightmaren grabbed Scykhell's arms and tossed him off of himself. The Ideya then turned, of all colors, red! "I have to protect Youko; I gave her my word!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users